Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Has Trae Fisher clinched the Worst Forum User award? Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Has Trae Fisher clinched the Worst Forum User award? 8 replies
Trae Fisher
(Group Amateur - 114)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #1 posted Aug 25th 2017, 04:25:13 (last edited Aug 25th 2017, 04:33:53 by Trae Fisher) Quote 
Hello haters. Today I present a wonderful beautiful poll that asks if you think I have clinched it yet. Or has Luke Frost somehow taken it again?

I am being a jerk for a mixture of reasons, one, I want to do this, because it makes me feel better. I am actually a better guy elsewhere than here, maybe it's because my first impression in S58 makes me feel like there is no hope. And my S59 effort miraculously ended in me not even being nominated, and all I had to do was beg! :P

Why do I feel this way about you is something that baffles me for some odd reason, I respect my team, and my friends, but to everyone else I am disliking and hate it.

I'm the old man who is actually a teenager screaming insults and my opinions in which you tell me not to say them because nobody agrees with me. How about no, that doesn't work like that, I like my message heard, and trying to silence me is the dumbest thing to think of.

Maybe why I want to get this so hated award was because maybe if I get it, maybe I'll improve myself. Scratch that, I will improve myself and try to win Best Forum User by S61 after winning the S60 worst forum user award. Let's see if I can actually claim this feat.

Oh, and I do have a life, I just use my spare time to cause discomfort, thanks for asking! This topic has been tagged for deletion by the GPRO Crew!
Trae Fisher
(Group Amateur - 114)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Aug 25th 2017, 04:41:29 Quote 
Oh, yes, when this poll closes, I'll break down the results, by explaining the reasons I dislike you guys. M'kay?
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Group Amateur - 40)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Aug 25th 2017, 04:46:18 Quote 
Quote ( Trae Fisher @ August 25th 2017,04:25:13 )

I'm the old man who is actually a teenager screaming insults and my opinions in which you tell me not to say them because nobody agrees with me. How about no, that doesn't work like that, I like my message heard, and trying to silence me is the dumbest thing to think of.

So you're just a typical child born into today's world?

Nothing to see here...
Trae Fisher
(Group Amateur - 114)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #4 posted Aug 25th 2017, 04:47:18 (last edited Aug 25th 2017, 04:47:52 by Trae Fisher) Quote 
Welcome to the 21st century. You get an upvote because you know what I'm aiming for.
Daniel Mason
(Group Amateur - 83)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Aug 25th 2017, 06:10:45 Quote 
Upset because your team boss has a thread created with his name on it by someone else, or nah?
Dainius Vaškys
(Group Rookie - 125)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Old post #6 posted Aug 25th 2017, 07:17:12 Quote 
Trump Wins !
Jon Day
(Group Pro - 11)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7 posted Aug 25th 2017, 11:16:20 (last edited Aug 25th 2017, 11:34:11 by Jon Day) Quote 

I am being a jerk for a mixture of reasons, one, "I want to do this"...,"because it makes me feel better"
Ah. Probably the most telling thing you have ever said.
Kyle Morris
(Group Pro - 12)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #8 posted Aug 25th 2017, 11:35:18 Quote 
The more you ask for worst forum the more people won't vote for you

The one season you dont ask the one season you will win

Although to ask to be voted for worst forum is pretty desperate
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (12)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9 posted Aug 25th 2017, 11:57:13 Quote 

I am being a jerk for a mixture of reasons

trying to silence me is the dumbest thing to think of

Poll removed. Thread closed. Please keep content to appropriate threads and don't make threads about yourself as that's just sad.
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Has Trae Fisher clinched the Worst Forum User award? Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

This topic has been closed by the moderators!