Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Which F1 2018 innovation annoys you most? Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:
Forum topic poll
Which 2018 F1 innovation annoys you most?
Sign in to vote or view the poll results
Author Topic: Which F1 2018 innovation annoys you most? 61 replies
Daniel Douglas
(Group Pro - 5)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #61 posted Mar 4th 2018, 01:31:23 Quote 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ March 3rd 2018,21:10:46 )

I agree, except they don't seem to be continuing it. They've indicated they won't renew the exclusive pay TV contracts signed under Bernie, and already the launch of F1 TV has caused Sky in the UK to halve the cost of Sky F1 package, even though F1 TV won't (legitimately) be available in the UK. F1 TV will apparently be ad-free unlike the current pay TV stitch-ups. We'll have to see what comes about in reality but so far they're saying pretty reasonable things in my opinion.

Hopefully....

Though I would like to see them open up an ad supported free version. Even if it was in low definition with both website (banner/side panel) ads and in viewing (commercial) ads. I would likely purchase a $10 season subscription anyway, but I'd like to see them with a free to view option of some sort. At least in that way everyone can have access to it.

Liberty could use this as a method to essentially creating their own online TV station. It would be great to see an online version of the old speed channel make a come back.
Stuart Foster
(Group Rookie - 8)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #62 posted Mar 6th 2018, 22:31:05 (last edited Mar 6th 2018, 22:31:22 by Stuart Foster) Quote 
Which 2018 F1 innovation annoys you most?

McLaren's R&D department :)
Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Which F1 2018 innovation annoys you most? Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic