Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Add A Tribute to the track Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Add A Tribute to the track 1 reply
Darren Brown
(Group Amateur - 72)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (14)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Aug 21st 2018, 21:00:34 (last edited Aug 21st 2018, 21:21:32 by Darren Brown) Quote 
I have done a quick search but nothing come up, so please delete if needed.

Whilst sitting here watching my first race at imola since i joined GPRO, i was humbled to see the tribute to the late, great Aryton Senna.

But after 30ish laps i also noticed that Tosa Corner was empty. Roland Ratzenberger almost always gets overlooked due to the death of Aryton.

Would It be possible to mark Toas corner with a small bit of track graffiti in the same way as Aryton's.

I.E R.R-R.I.P-94 (for example)

Or any other suggestions.

And i suppose to carry it on could it be done that all F1 drivers who hae lost there lives on the track be remebembered in the same way? after all this is based on F1, but as so often put not real life, so a bit of track graffiti wouldnt go a miss.

Many thanks for reading
Darren

EDIT: after another 20 laps i noticed the Austrian flag drapped over the armco, So disregard my not noticing anything bit, still a bit of graffiti still wouldnt go amiss :)
Dominik Karda
(Group Pro - 12)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Aug 21st 2018, 21:22:12 (last edited Aug 21st 2018, 21:23:41 by Dominik Karda) Quote 
If you zoom in closely, there is an Austrian flag at the exit of Villeneuve and coming into Tosa (the exact place where Ratzenberger crashed his car).

P.S. did not see your edit because I was writing the above message before :)
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Add A Tribute to the track Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic