Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] (Game Over) Truth and Justice Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [12 3 ... 47 48 49 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [Mafia] (Game Over) Truth and Justice 1467 replies
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Nov 16th 2018, 02:46:37 (last edited Dec 12th 2018, 16:08:03 by Yug Desai) Quote 
Current Status and Deadlines

Game Over!
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #2 posted Nov 16th 2018, 09:18:13 (last edited Nov 17th 2018, 00:09:40 by Yug Desai) Quote 
About the setup

Welcome to Truth and Justice! Here's the link to the wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Truth_And_Justice

1) This is a 9-player semi-open setup with 2 mafia members and 7 town members.
2) There is no daytalk in this game. However, there will be Night 0/Pre-game with no night actions or night kills. Only scum can interact in their QT.
3) The roles are decided as follows:

Start by randomly picking five numbers between 1 and 100. Then conver each of those numbers into a letter as follows:

1-50: M
51-68: C
69-86: T
87-100: P

Once you have done this count how many of each letter you have and add power-roles to the setup as explained in the next section. Once you've got all Power Roles add Vanilla Townies until you have 9 Roles.

Power Roles

Mafia Roles

0 M's - Mafia JOAT (2-Godfather & 2-Shot Ninja) + Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
M - Mafia JOAT (2-Godfather & 2-Shot Ninja) + Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
MM - Mafia JOAT (1-Godfather & 1-Shot Ninja) + Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
MMM - Mafia JOAT (1-Godfather & 1-Shot Ninja) + Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
MMMM - Mafia Goon + Mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker
MMMMM - Mafia Goon + Mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker

Town Cops

C - 1-Shot Cop
CC - 2-Shot Cop
CCC - Cop
CCCC - Cop + 1-Shot Cop
CCCCC - Cop + 2-Shot Cop

Town Trackers

T - 1-Shot Tracker
TT - 2-Shot Tracker
TTT - Tracker
TTTT - Tracker + 1-Shot Tracker
TTTTT - Tracker + 2-Shot Tracker

Town Protective Roles

P - 1-Shot Jailkeeper
PP - Bodyguard
PPP - Bodygaurd + 1-Shot Jailkeeper
PPPP - Jailkeeper + 1-Shot Jailkeeper
PPPPP - Jailkeeper + Bodygaurd
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #3 posted Nov 16th 2018, 09:25:59 (last edited Dec 12th 2018, 16:40:01 by Yug Desai) Quote 
Current Players List
(Click on the name to visit manager profile)

1) Damir Hictaler
2) George Slater replaced by Mike Baston killed on N2
3) Harsh Sheth lynched on D3
4) Ivelin Dobrev lynched on D4
5) Kirsty Ridley lynched on D2
6) Lyee Chong killed on N1
7) Martin Irla killed on N3
8) Riley Dunlop
9) Tom Byrne lynched on D1

Reserved Players List

1) Gareth Griffiths
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #4 posted Nov 16th 2018, 09:27:57 (last edited Dec 12th 2018, 16:38:18 by Yug Desai) Quote 
Game Events
(Click on the text to take you to the post)

Night 0

Night 0 begins

Day 1

Day 1 begins
Vote Count 1.1
Vote Count 1.2
Vote Count 1.3
Vote Count 1.4
Vote Count 1.5
Vote Count 1.6
Vote Count 1.7/Instalynch

Day 2

Day 2 begins
Vote Count 2.1
Activity warning to George
Mike replaces George
Vote Count 2.2
Vote Count 2.3
Vote Count 2.4
Vote Count 2.5/Instalynch

Day 3

Day 3 begins
Vote Count 3.1
Vote Count 3.2/Instalynch

Day 4

Day 4 begins
Vote Count 4.1/Game Over
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Nov 16th 2018, 09:30:42 (last edited Nov 20th 2018, 17:34:18 by Yug Desai) Quote 
Game Rules

General

1: Read the rules! There may be changes since previous rule sets.

2: Always play to meet your win condition (this does not mean you need to survive, unless your win condition specifically says so).

3: Basic Mafia information can be found at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_guide and some information on basic mafia roles can be found in the Flash guide found here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610085
This is only meant as a guide and does not cover all possibilities and variations.

4: All roles will be assigned randomly. Random.org will be used for everything that requires randomness - http://www.random.org/

5: On occasions the Game Moderator may make mistakes. Feel free to PM me if you believe I have made an error and I will address it as soon as possible.

Activity
1: All living players are normally required to post at least one content posts per 24 hours during any day (including weekends). The definition of content is at my sole discretion. While this is the minimum that will normally be allowed, more activity will be expected. If something comes up that means you become unavailable then PM me and we can discuss how to proceed. In a long game, it is totally understandable if people will miss the odd day on occasion. Please try not to, but it won't be an issue if this is a rare occurrence, and please try and let me know beforehand.

Voting & Deadlines

1: Voting in this game is mandatory. “No lynch” is a valid option. All players must have a valid vote in place when any relevant deadline is reached. If the game day ends before the deadline is reached, then this rule will not apply.

2: Votes must be in a separate line, preferably with an empty line above and below to make them clear (but this is not a requirement), votes must be in bold, votes must be preceded by ##. If you are unsure how to do this then please PM me and I will happily explain. Votes not following this format will be invalid. Voting for a player must be preceded by an unvote if you already have a vote in place. Unvotes may be of the format "##Unvote player name". Failure to unvote will make any subsequent vote invalid. Please try and get your spelling correct and check your typing, but as long as it is clear what you mean and who you are referring to then the vote will be counted.

##Vote Harsh

is the correct format.

##Unvote Yug

is the correct format.

##Unvote

is NOT accepted in this game.

3: If a lynch deadline is reached without anyone being instalynched (usually more than half of the active players voting for the lynch of one player, but this number can vary due to roles and game mechanics), then there will be no lynch.

4: If any player is replaced, I may choose to extend any deadline currently in place. This is totally at my discretion.

5. If any player dies during a game day for any reason within 24 hours of the lynch deadline, then the lynch deadline will be extended to give at least 24 hours from the kill being posted in the thread. It may be extended longer to make sure the game day finishes at a suitable time. If a lynch is reached before any such death is posted in thread, then I may revert the vote count back to what it was when the kill was made.

6: If a deadline passes that either ends the day or starts a break in the day, then you may not post after this deadline has passed. You may only post again once the mod has posted to re-open the thread (such as starting the new day).

7: There will be no twilight (talking after a lynch has been decided) in this game. After a lynch the game will proceed to the night phase. Once an instalynch situation is reached players are expected to stop posting. Anyone posting after an instalynch has been reached will be punished if it is by anything more than a few seconds.

Posting

1: Editing posts is strictly forbidden. If you are not happy with what you are about to post then I would suggest that you take time to read what you are posting before pressing the “post reply” button. For those new to mafia, this does mean that double and treble posting (or more) is permitted. This applies to any QT you have access to as well (where it is also forbidden to delete posts).

2: Quoting your role PM, any PM you receive from me or anything I write off thread, such as in a Mafia QT, is strictly forbidden. You must significantly paraphrase any communication you receive from me (minimal tweaking of some words or word order will still be classed as quoting mod communication) and, unless specifically given permission by me, you should not mention any punishment at all, even paraphrased. If you are unsure about what you want to post in thread then you probably shouldn’t be posting it, but feel free to ask me first for clarification.

3: You may not quote communication from any off thread QT, such as a Mason QT or Mafia QT. You may paraphrase such communication if you wish to share it.

4: I, the mod, am unlikely to respond to any questions in thread as I have no intention or confirming the motives or honesty of those asking questions. As such, you should PM me anything you wish clarified or wish to ask, and not ask in thread, and must significantly paraphrase any response if you are sharing it in thread.

5: Dead players cannot talk. To be clear, dead players cannot talk in the game thread and they cannot talk in any off site thread that you may have been permitted while alive as stated in your role PM. There will be no zombie posts in this game. Any player that makes such a post may be refused entry into any future game hosted by me. The exception to this is if the mod provides a Dead Thread for you to talk to other dead players on. No one is permitted to make one apart from the mod as only the mod knows if your death is definitely permanent.

Off Thread Communication

1: You are not entitled to communicate about this game with any other player outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically states that you can, and then only in the way that is stated in your role PM. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust that is needed to play these games fairly.

2: No talking about the game to anyone outside of the game, even if they are not playing and even if you, or they, are dead, without my express permission. This includes mentioning the game, or anything regarding the game, no matter how insignificant you think it might be, in any other forum (game or general mafia thread) while this game is still running. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust needed to play these games fairly. This rule also means, as it is in play in every game, that you may not discuss or comment on any game that is currently being played until it is complete.

3: If anyone, playing or not, attempts to contact you about anything regarding the game then you should not respond to it and you should inform me immediately.

Night Actions

1: You will be provided with a deadline to provide your night actions. Failure to send your night action (or a PM stating you are not performing your night action if your night action is not compulsory) before this deadline may result in your night action being unsuccessful or used randomly, at my discretion. You may also be punished. If I receive all night actions in good time, then I may consider starting the day phase earlier than advertised.

2: Night actions cannot be altered after I have received them, so make sure you are happy with them before sending the PM.

Behaviour

1: You are not forced to like each other but the fact that you badly want so and so lynched does not give you the right to be nasty to him or her. Criticism and heated debates are fine, and encouraged. Light insulting is permitted, but try not to go over the top or I may step in.

2: Discussing the structure or wording of your role PM is against the spirit of the game and is strictly forbidden.

3. Do not discuss the wording of your win condition and do not ask about the wording of other players’ win conditions. Anyone doing so is likely to be modkilled (as it is against the spirit of the game to try and find out people’s alignment or reveal your alignment in this way).

4: Using site mechanics is against the spirit of the game and should not be used. It is perfectly OK to see someone has been posting elsewhere and comment on that, but anything else is off limits, such as looking at profiles to see who has visited or monitoring their activity. This is discussed more here if you are interested.

5: Do not use the "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" during the game, regardless of you being alive or dead. Trying to express an opinion in this way is against the spirit of the game, especially as mods can view who is doing this for nothing and others need to pay. If you have something to say, say it in thread. If you can't talk in thread, such as being dead, then you shouldn't have the ability to communicate your opinion in any way.

Punishment

1: I reserve the right to punish, replace or modkill anyone for breaking any of the rules above. I would hope this would never become necessary. Modkills are strictly a last resort or for rule breaking that leaves no option. If a townie is modkilled, the day will end.

2: Anyone needing replaced without a very good reason or anyone that is modkilled for flaking or deliberate rule breaking has a good chance of not being accepted in to any of my future games, and other hosts probably wouldn’t look kindly on it either.

3: Any modkill will be specifically stated as such in the game. If it doesn’t say “modkill” then it wasn’t a modkill. If it does say “modkill” then it is. Simples!

4: Anyone modkilled forfeits their original win condition and has it altered to that of a survivor. Basically, if you are modkilled, you do not win regardless of what happens in the game.

---

If you have any questions or anything you are unsure of, always feel free to PM me to ask.
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #6 posted Nov 17th 2018, 00:02:25 (last edited Nov 29th 2018, 23:16:03 by Yug Desai) Quote 
Night Falls

Night 0 has begun. You are not yet allowed to post in this thread.

Night 0 deadline is 19th November, 12:00. Day 1 will begin automatically after that time.
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #7 posted Nov 19th 2018, 12:00:10 Quote 
Day One begins.

The Day One deadline is Monday, the 26th of November, 17:00 CET.

With 9 players alive, 5 votes are required to achieve an instalynch.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Nov 19th 2018, 12:01:32 Quote 
first
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Nov 19th 2018, 12:02:38 Quote 
If there are any issues with the deadline time, feel free to PM me. If quite a few people have a problem with it I may consider changing it from next game day.

Let the games begin!
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #10 posted Nov 19th 2018, 12:04:20 Quote 
The 17:00 CET cutoff time suits me quite well actually.
I have no complaint about it.
Riley Dunlop
(Group Amateur - 34)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Nov 19th 2018, 12:40:05 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ November 19th 2018,12:01:32 )

first

Clearly scum wanting to not be late to the game

##vote Lyee
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Nov 19th 2018, 12:45:03 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ November 19th 2018,12:40:05 )

Clearly scum wanting to not be late to the game
Caught by own's theory for being the 2nd to post :P
George Slater4
(Group Pro - 9)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Nov 19th 2018, 13:45:59 Quote 
It feels good for a game to be running again.

vote Cameron
George Slater4
(Group Pro - 9)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #14 posted Nov 19th 2018, 13:47:00 Quote 
Dammit, can't even get a joke vote right :P
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #15 posted Nov 19th 2018, 15:19:57 Quote 
I thought the best part of your joke was how you couldnt get your vote right.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #16 posted Nov 19th 2018, 15:20:59 Quote 
Btw, is this a 3 players setup?
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Nov 19th 2018, 15:21:47 Quote 
Good morning everyone...

##vote George

Supose if last game lots of people found me scum for forgetting what a slash is,i can find George scum for forgetting the ##....i agree absolutely with his vote thou....
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Nov 19th 2018, 15:37:21 Quote 
##vote George

For trying to vote someone who is not in the game.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Nov 19th 2018, 15:40:29 Quote 
##vote Martin because I do not agree it is morning now, I see moon outside my window now.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Nov 19th 2018, 15:50:35 Quote 
Its too early in the game to start with your blue unicorns theorys Lyee,jaja....Buy some glasses,the sun is shinning at full at the moment here....
Riley Dunlop
(Group Amateur - 34)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #21 posted Nov 19th 2018, 16:18:34 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ November 19th 2018,15:40:29 )

##vote Martin because I do not agree it is morning now, I see moon outside my window now.

Oh the irony!!

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ November 19th 2018,15:19:57 )

I thought the best part of your joke was how you couldnt get your vote right.

Quote ( Yug Desai @ November 16th 2018,09:30:42 )

2: Votes must be in a separate line

Riley Dunlop
(Group Amateur - 34)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #22 posted Nov 19th 2018, 16:19:47 Quote 
Kirsty, Ivelin.... I've missed having you in my life...

Promise me you will be nice to each other :)
Harsh Sheth
(Group Rookie - 78)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Nov 19th 2018, 16:47:33 Quote 
##Vote Martin

I cannot tolerate people enjoying the summer sun while I have to bear with temperatures never going over 10 degrees.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Nov 19th 2018, 16:53:20 Quote 
10 degrees in India????
Caught you with your first lie Harsh,at least in Mumbai is over 30.....Loooooong time ago i visited India for a couple of days and almost die dihadreted by heat....
Harsh Sheth
(Group Rookie - 78)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Nov 19th 2018, 17:06:02 Quote 
I am in New York right now :P And hating every minute of the winter. People forget to mention that the American dream can also involve 6 months of cold, snowy winter and sunsets before 5 pm.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #26 posted Nov 19th 2018, 17:10:26 Quote 
The Big Apple is nice for a visit,but i wouldnt live there even if they pay me.....And unluckily im not enjoying the sun but stuck in my office.So save your vote for me for the weekend,there i lay in the sun like a lizard all day....
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #27 posted Nov 19th 2018, 18:09:12 Quote 
Hi all !

##Vote Kevin

He's not even playing ... so scummy !!!

Tim rule in 3,2,1 ...

:D

Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Nov 19th 2018, 19:50:29 Quote 
Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ November 19th 2018,17:06:02 )

I am in New York right now :P And hating every minute of the winter. People forget to mention that the American dream can also involve 6 months of cold, snowy winter and sunsets before 5 pm.
Lol that’s funny. Come to Canada, we haven’t had positive temperatures for 2 weeks now. And we’ve had 15cm of snow already.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #29 posted Nov 19th 2018, 19:51:20 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ November 19th 2018,16:19:47 )

Kirsty, Ivelin.... I've missed having you in my life...

Promise me you will be nice to each other :)
Well let’s see how long it will take Kirsty to find me scummy for something that’s not scummy. :)
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Rookie - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #30 posted Nov 19th 2018, 20:42:20 Quote 
I am in portugal until late wed evening. So hi everyone, and catch you all properly when I get home and am sober
Page [12 3 ... 47 48 49 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] (Game Over) Truth and Justice Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic