Page « 1 2 3 ... 23 24 [25 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Modern Trio [MAFIA] 734 replies
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #721 posted Jan 21st 2019, 17:46:46 Quote 
I mean, come on Riley, you are just as much to blame for playing the game as an arrogant sod as Martin is for obfuscating, Tom was for mistakenly voting when he shouldn't have, and I was for ignoring you on the odd point. That you spotted Lyee was commendable, but ignoring me for calling out Yug was just plain arrogance.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #722 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:01:53 (last edited Jan 21st 2019, 18:05:25 by Ivelin Dobrev) Quote 
Cameron, I just hope you will learn from your experience.

The same way we all learn and adapt.

I’m sure Tom will not make the same mistake again. I’m sure Martin will recomsider his writing style (annoying to the point of looking scummy). I’m sure Riley will be more careful with the Riley rule.

We all make mistakes but you don’t seem to learn from yours.
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #723 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:07:08 Quote 
Quote ( Mike Baston @ January 21st 2019,17:45:39 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 21st 2019,17:27:13 )

but when the guy you're trying to respond to is just being overtly arrogant and you know trying to answer them isn't going to make any progress, then what's the point?

Do you realise that this is the opinion most have of you in mafia games?

Does it make it okay for other people to be like that?
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #724 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:07:47 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ January 21st 2019,18:01:53 )

I’m sure Tom will not make the same mistake again. I’m sure Martin will recomsider his writing style (annoying to the point of looking scummy). I’m sure Riley will be more careful with the Riley rule.

Maybe that's fair.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #725 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:08:17 Quote 
Well,i was mentioned,so i will comment,and it will be one of my long boring posts....
I understand and i agree that my long posts probably are not the best way to play the game,they annoy and bore a lot of people.There are not always like that,but i already have that fame and i think well deserved.I admit it and i will try to change it if possible and if i keep playing this game....But not liking my posts or finding them boring,i think it is not cause im scum,and if people says so its bad play.I rather somebody tells me dont play anymore as you are boring than screwing the game cause of that.And in this case even Yug used it in his favour....
Yours is a diferent case Cam....I yes agree with you that Tome never should cast his vote in that situation,but that is a mistake that anybody can do....Yours is another thing.Dont have any problem in anybody being arrogant,many people are here,and myself also lots of times.Even if i agree that Tom could have lost the game in D3 for his mistake,you have been losng it since D1,from the start with your first post and then avoiding and not answering questions,and other things that people are saying. Theres no rule how to play this game,but you never listen to anybody.and what i see is that not only you never listen,you still think you played fantastically well always.I can see everybody admiting their mistakes,in my case,lyees,Tom,Harsh,even Yug that i think he is already a great player,trying to learn,aknowledging our mistakes and trying to change,even if many times we cant and still do a lot of mistakes....Its not your case,you are always right and everybody always wrong.....
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #726 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:17:04 Quote 
Clearly Martin didn't learn anything :P
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #727 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:18:54 Quote 
You alway were my candidate Yug,jaja.....
And i was already seeing Lyee as a possible scum,to late thou.....
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #728 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:25:41 Quote 
I was talking about keeping your posts short :P
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #729 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:26:21 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ January 21st 2019,18:01:53 )

100% agree.
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #730 posted Jan 21st 2019, 18:41:37 Quote 
I've only played with Cameron when either he was scum or I was scum... I think the problem as town is he does not explain himself much. He probably thinks differently but we can't understand what he trying to say in the one line that he posts about something. So even if there is a communication gap it cannot be resolved since we don't know what it is really about.

Although, I agree that if the points Cameron made about me came from someone else, Riley would've cared more. He was evidently biased against Cam.

Would I be willing to play with Cameron again? Definitely yes! Provided we're in different factions :P

Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #731 posted Jan 21st 2019, 21:22:20 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 21st 2019,18:41:37 )

Would I be willing to play with Cameron again? Definitely yes! Provided we're in different factions :P
See that’s the problem, I think Cam is harming his faction with his play, he won twice as Mafia but only because he was sacrificed D1 and after his buddies (Daryl and me) soloed the rest of the game.

Yug has a point, Cam you need to try to explain yourself better and be more convincing. Especially since you have built an image of someone who doesn’t make sense. You need to work hard to change that image. :)
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #732 posted Jan 21st 2019, 23:11:25 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 21st 2019,18:08:17 )

.I admit it and i will try to change it if possible and if i keep playing this game...

The ironic thing is that if you change everyone will think you are scum!
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #733 posted Jan 21st 2019, 23:16:46 Quote 

Although, I agree that if the points Cameron made about me came from someone else, Riley would've cared more. He was evidently biased against Cam.

Yes I admit that there may be an element of bias which has come from playing too many games when he has acted like he does

However, in this game it was more a case of this:

I think the problem as town is he does not explain himself much. He probably thinks differently but we can't understand what he trying to say in the one line that he posts about something. So even if there is a communication gap it cannot be resolved since we don't know what it is really about.

Also, he was agreeing with (and pushing) Lyee's crazy theories and I felt he was just piggy-backing and not putting thought into things

Anyway, I have learnt to take heed of the Riley rule and not let my early reads cloud my judgement

Whilst playing with Lyee was horrendously frustrating this game, hats off to both him and Yug for a great game

The question is Lyee, now that you have faked your "blue unicorns" and we all know that you can fake them will you keep it up or change your style in future games ;)
Mike Baston
(Group Pro - 5)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #734 posted Jan 21st 2019, 23:28:23 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 21st 2019,18:07:08 )

Does it make it okay for other people to be like that?

You've been given plenty of helpful advice & chances to put that into practice. Some people's tolerance levels have expired.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #735 posted Jan 22nd 2019, 02:05:44 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 21st 2019,23:16:46 )

The question is Lyee, now that you have faked your "blue unicorns" and we all know that you can fake them will you keep it up or change your style in future games ;)
probably to swing in the pink flying elephant in next time, jaja :) but..

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 21st 2019,23:11:25 )

The ironic thing is that if you change everyone will think you are scum!

Page « 1 2 3 ... 23 24 [25 Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic