Page « 1 [23 ... 23 24 25 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Modern Trio [MAFIA] 734 replies
Tom Byrne
(Group Rookie - 90)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #31 posted Jan 9th 2019, 23:28:20 Quote 
What happened to my joke phase? Cameron you killed it after 2 gameplay posts. I was looking forward to some fun banter too...

well I may as well sneak one in

##Vote Lyee

Blatant inactivity, hasn't posted in the hour and a half this game has been open. Shaking my head.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #32 posted Jan 9th 2019, 23:35:17 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 9th 2019,21:49:26 )

You could very well have said it to cover your ass just in case you got scum.

Lets see Cam.Think you dont have to be Einstein to understand what i wrote in ANOTHER thread,but i will explain it as if you was a small kid...
Fact...That was not only written in another thread,but BEFORE the roles were given...
Fact...We all have the same chance to be scum...
Fact....I wont have the same time as usual,so my posting patterns will change for a while...
Fact....Lots of people consider other players usual patterns and see if they are the same and dont change....
So please enlighten and explain me why its odd and why its an excuse that i posted that BEFORE the game started,even more,BEFORE the roles were given just to tell people why i probably wont be my usual self no matter what role i was receiving....
Tom Byrne
(Group Rookie - 90)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #33 posted Jan 9th 2019, 23:47:37 Quote 
To me it seems like Cam was stirring the pot a little here. I doubt a townie would try and pin someones scummyness on this, although Cam has done some strange things before.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #34 posted Jan 9th 2019, 23:49:47 Quote 
And just to spread the vote a little....

##Vote Ivelin
Tom Byrne
(Group Rookie - 90)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #35 posted Jan 10th 2019, 00:06:14 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 9th 2019,21:49:26 )

You could very well have said it to cover your ass just in case you got scum.

I see where Cam was coming from, its just that the same is true regardless of what faction Martin is. He is explaining his absence before the game starts so that he isn't wrongfully lynched in the 7/9 chance he draws town. Still doesn't mean it needs to be brought up, let alone the first post of the game.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #36 posted Jan 10th 2019, 00:07:14 Quote 
Nothing to do with the game itself,but a request....
Just seen that deadline is Sunday,usually D1 last longer and the deadline is hardly ever on a weekend.....Theres a chance that me and maybe some others wont be in for the full weekend,so could it be possible to change the deadline to Monday or even Tuesday Kirsty????
Tom Byrne
(Group Rookie - 90)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #37 posted Jan 10th 2019, 00:08:29 Quote 
I guess Kirsty thinks we will all policy lynch Cameron well before that.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #38 posted Jan 10th 2019, 00:33:11 Quote 
Finish
Tom Byrne
(Group Rookie - 90)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #39 posted Jan 10th 2019, 00:36:47 Quote 
DSQ Lyee

No race had started.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #40 posted Jan 10th 2019, 05:52:28 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 9th 2019,23:35:17 )

BEFORE the roles were given
no one can challenge if you said this for yourself, but when you said the plural "roles", I assume you intended to speak for everyone. why so sure?
what if it is not?
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #41 posted Jan 10th 2019, 06:01:49 Quote 
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ January 9th 2019,23:28:20 )

##Vote Lyee
Blatant inactivity, hasn't posted in the hour and a half this game has been open. Shaking my head.
You had your point :) I really got to wake up earlier next time.
Harsh Sheth
(Group Amateur - 82)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #42 posted Jan 10th 2019, 06:44:03 Quote 
For the record, my activity will be shit as usual :P Yes, I still haven't bothered to buy a laptop. Not to mention I'll be on a 20 hr flight again on Tuesday, so that's a 24 hr period I am bound to miss.

There, I got it off my chest, now I will patiently wait for Cameron to attack me for it :)

PS: Kirsty it would be a great help to know exactly which Sunday you're talking about for the deadline, the next one is too near and the one after it is too far, so I really can't decide which one it will be.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #43 posted Jan 10th 2019, 06:58:21 Quote 
Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ January 10th 2019,06:44:03 )

There, I got it off my chest, now I will patiently wait for Cameron to attack me for it :)
why wait for Cameron?

##vote Harsh

..for covering back side :)
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #44 posted Jan 10th 2019, 10:04:39 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 10th 2019,00:07:14 )

Just seen that deadline is Sunday,usually D1 last longer and the deadline is hardly ever on a weekend.....Theres a chance that me and maybe some others wont be in for the full weekend,so could it be possible to change the deadline to Monday or even Tuesday Kirsty????
Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ January 10th 2019,06:44:03 )

PS: Kirsty it would be a great help to know exactly which Sunday you're talking about for the deadline, the next one is too near and the one after it is too far, so I really can't decide which one it will be.

Can change it to Monday, long day 1 is just slow and pointless. But up to you guys as you are the ones playing ;)
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #45 posted Jan 10th 2019, 10:11:01 Quote 
Vote count 1.1

Harsh Sheth (1) Lyee
Cameron Halsall (2) Ivelin, Damir
Ivelin Dobrev (1) Martin
Martin Irla
Yug Desai (1) Harsh
Riley Dunlop
Damir Hictaler (2) Yug, Cameron
Tom Byrne
Lyee Chong (1) Tom

With 9 players alive, it requires 5 for instalynch

Day 1 deadline is Monday 14th Jan, 20.00 GPRO time.
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #46 posted Jan 10th 2019, 10:13:03 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 10th 2019,05:52:28 )

no one can challenge if you said this for yourself, but when you said the plural "roles", I assume you intended to speak for everyone. why so sure?
what if it is not?

Wow! That is a bit of a stretch!
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #47 posted Jan 10th 2019, 10:17:29 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 10th 2019,10:13:03 )

what if it is not?

Is it, in your eye? Even if it is just a question? :)
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #48 posted Jan 10th 2019, 11:33:49 Quote 
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ January 9th 2019,23:28:20 )

What happened to my joke phase? Cameron you killed it after 2 gameplay posts. I was looking forward to some fun banter too...
You really like the joke phase, don't you? :) I vaguely remember wanting to stay in joke phase got you in trouble some games ago... Looks like you've learned you lesson.. or you're just more careful because... *wink* *wink*

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 10th 2019,10:13:03 )

I don't think much of the whole thing tbh (maybe some far fetched possibilities but not worth commenting on). And neither do I think Martin had a sinister plot with that post. But Lyee's question is not logically flawed, if maybe unnecessary poking. How is it bit of a stretch though?

Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #49 posted Jan 10th 2019, 11:56:14 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 10th 2019,10:17:29 )

Is it, in your eye? Even if it is just a question? :)

Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 10th 2019,11:33:49 )

I don't think much of the whole thing tbh (maybe some far fetched possibilities but not worth commenting on). And neither do I think Martin had a sinister plot with that post. But Lyee's question is not logically flawed, if maybe unnecessary poking. How is it bit of a stretch though?

Unless I have misunderstood you/he are asking how Martin "knew" that all roles had not been sent out - i.e. implying that to have that knowledge he must be part of a scum team. That in itself is flawed as even if he was part of a scum team he would still not know whether the town roles had been sent out yet

The use of the plural is no indication of knowledge or alignment in this case, IMO
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #50 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:05:02 Quote 
I think it is fair to accept that if you have not got your role than the roles have not gone out
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #51 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:07:57 Quote 

Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 9th 2019,23:35:17 )

BEFORE the roles were given no one can challenge if you said this for yourself, but when you said the plural "roles", I assume you intended to speak for everyone. why so sure?
what if it is not?

Blue unicorns again Lyee???
Its quite simple.I wrote that at 21.28.50,and i received my role 21.38.47....And thats clearly AFTER i wrote that.I suppose since it was a thing before the game started Kirsty can vouch for me.Or if not and if im allowed i can copy and paste the time of the message i received my role.....But you are right in one thing.I cant and dont know at what time other people received they roles,i just assumed that all of them where sent more or less at the same time,but since theres a gap of only 10 minutes between my post and when i received my role,others could have received it before...What is absolutely clear,is that what i wrote it has nothing to do with my role....Once again.In 2 hours time i have to go and wont be back till night.And that will happen most of the days.Thats clearly a big difference of my usual posting habits.Couldnt people find it odd that change if i didnt say why??? And its not better to clarify it before the game starts to avoid people thinking there could be some other reason??? Thats the only reason i wrote that.......
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #52 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:22:27 Quote 
c'mon, why both of you tag me as unicorn breeder? xD Can't you see the stretched theory was lay out by Riley. looks like a well coordinated effort :)
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #53 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:33:29 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 10th 2019,11:56:14 )

Unless I have misunderstood you/he are asking how Martin "knew" that all roles had not been sent out - i.e. implying that to have that knowledge he must be part of a scum team. That in itself is flawed as even if he was part of a scum team he would still not know whether the town roles had been sent out yet
I'd like to reiterate that I don't find Martin's post and its defence as uncharacteristic of Martin. But at the same time I don't find Lyee's question as uncharacteristic of Lyee. He asks such questions and I have never known what he expects to achieve from it. It always looks like a really forced attempt to make conversation.

In any case, I like to think I can read between the lines in case of Martin's post so I realised what his assumption was. My point is it is not really that far fetched if someone finds it odd that Martin says it as a fact.

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 10th 2019,12:05:02 )

I think it is fair to accept that if you have not got your role than the roles have not gone out
If that is your assumption, then fair enough. I actually sent out the role PMs over an hour or so (maybe more) as mod last game so I didn't figure that it would/should be a general assumption.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #54 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:39:44 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 10th 2019,12:33:29 )

It always looks like a really forced attempt to make conversation.
unless you wish to talk more about which Sunday shall we end the D1; or to talk more on when is the best timing to end the joke phase
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #55 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:43:12 Quote 
You do it even after joke phase as I recall :P

Martin has answered. What fascinating conclusions did you draw?
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #56 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:53:14 Quote 
Maybe we can start talking about Damir asking to vote him as a policy lynch....Or Ivelin saying this set up was played before when theres 3 possible ones and only scum could know for sure which one of the 3 we are playing.....
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #57 posted Jan 10th 2019, 12:56:03 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 10th 2019,12:53:14 )

only scum could know for sure which one of the 3 we are playing.....

Wrong
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #58 posted Jan 10th 2019, 13:01:00 Quote 
I know....scum could only know for sure one set up,can have doubts about other two....but just thought throwing a bait to see what Ivelin has to say about it.....
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #59 posted Jan 10th 2019, 13:04:05 Quote 
Well,one townie could know also for sure one of the set ups....
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #60 posted Jan 10th 2019, 13:39:21 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 10th 2019,12:33:29 )

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 10th 2019,11:56:14 )

Unless I have misunderstood you/he are asking how Martin "knew" that all roles had not been sent out - i.e. implying that to have that knowledge he must be part of a scum team. That in itself is flawed as even if he was part of a scum team he would still not know whether the town roles had been sent out yet I'd like to reiterate that I don't find Martin's post and its defence as uncharacteristic of Martin. But at the same time I don't find Lyee's question as uncharacteristic of Lyee. He asks such questions and I have never known what he expects to achieve from it. It always looks like a really forced attempt to make conversation.

In any case, I like to think I can read between the lines in case of Martin's post so I realised what his assumption was. My point is it is not really that far fetched if someone finds it odd that Martin says it as a fact.

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 10th 2019,12:05:02 )

I think it is fair to accept that if you have not got your role than the roles have not gone out If that is your assumption, then fair enough. I actually sent out the role PMs over an hour or so (maybe more) as mod last game so I didn't figure that it would/should be a general assumption.

Agree.
Page « 1 [23 ... 23 24 25 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic