Page « 1 2 3 ... 19 [2021 ... 23 24 25 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Modern Trio [MAFIA] 734 replies
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #571 posted Jan 17th 2019, 21:22:36 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 17th 2019,10:58:47 )

And I agree with Lyee that Martin is echoing. A lot fo times he is just echoing me. Which makes sense. If a townie is making sense just echo him and pretend that you're making sense. Today he has done it a few times but what caught my eye is his #269 when he posts his reads on people. Just notice how similar it is to the cases I have made on the very same page a few posts above his. Martin has jumped up my scummy scale.

Who's the echo king now ? :)
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #572 posted Jan 17th 2019, 21:28:12 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 17th 2019,11:06:20 )

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ January 17th 2019,00:15:36 )

My logic is numbers. With a mislynch (in a situation where we had 0 confidence or credible reasons) we go from 7 of us to 6, and then scum takes out another, leaving us with 5. With a no lynch, we still have a 6th townie to use and gather our thoughts. If 2 heads are better than 1, then by extension 6 heads are better than 5. And what would you then do on Day 2? Goal is to hunt down the scum not stay alive as long as possible.

You catching a survival vibe from Tom?
IMO it fits, at this point, scum will be more concerned about numbers,planning and staying alive.
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #573 posted Jan 17th 2019, 21:33:55 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 17th 2019,11:57:39 )

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ January 16th 2019,21:22:22 )

My observations won't be that long, I've learned to be an efficient machine :)
Riley, oposite that last game, biting people from the start, has a zest and will to play ... let's hope it's not because he got scummy role :)
Yug, plays like 100% town for now. I shared a thought that came to my mind out of nowhere, wrote it down, just in case.
Martin, IDK. his post look like town, and then he posts #416
Allways hated those type of posts, like an excuse or alibi ... or trap.
I'm leaning towards Cameron and Tom for now.
Lyee, intuitive, I hope he's town.
Would town Lyee like act like this?
Lyee, you didn't find anything suspitios from me so far, worth asking ?

Mind if I ask why you think it's me, and why you're letting Yug get off scott free

I was allways you, I've said it with my vote at begining, my vote wasn't a joke vote. You can't play/enter game like you did. So, remember for any future game: I'll rather have you lynched right in D-1, so town can only deal with scum. Regardless of your alignment.
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #574 posted Jan 17th 2019, 21:36:55 Quote 
I probably missed something, filled right now, be back later.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #575 posted Jan 17th 2019, 21:39:24 Quote 
Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ January 17th 2019,21:14:51 )

I had to stop reading at #480

Missunderstanding that Lyee gets is BEYOND me.

Posts: #438 #442 #455 #460 ... in my book this is scumhunting, with destroying and annoying Martin in the process :)
This is town, this is how town react, 100% town behaviour.
Can it be acting from Lyee ?
Yes, but he wouldn's ask things he asked if Scum IMO.
He would done it differently.
I've said in previous games scum thread how much I fing his reads accurate.
Would I listen to Lyee's intuition just besad on what he said in #460?
YES.

Moving on ...

Want to say something about this,i half agree and half disagree....

I dont think is scum hunting having a fixed idea,and i dont think he is destroying me at all.But i must admit that Lyee is not only annoying me,but frustrating me,jaja..

Yes,i think that Lyee is town,but at the same time if he isnt scum,he is helping them and BIG time....

And lastly,i cant understand how a quite expirienced player like Damir praises Lyees postings and cant see that even probably town he has a fixed idea since the start,not willing to consider anything else,and that idea is inconsistent,full of mistakes and worse of all that its starting point is bollocks....It appears to me that Damir is laying the foundations to vote Riley or me in a not so late future...

So,even if knowing that i have already 2 votes,that probably now will come Damirs one inmidiately after this and it could be a lynching sentence for me,this post plus some other things already expressed.....

##Vote Damir
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #576 posted Jan 17th 2019, 22:11:21 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 17th 2019,21:39:24 )

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ January 17th 2019,21:14:51 )

I had to stop reading at #480

Missunderstanding that Lyee gets is BEYOND me.

Posts: #438 #442 #455 #460 ... in my book this is scumhunting, with destroying and annoying Martin in the process :)
This is town, this is how town react, 100% town behaviour.
Can it be acting from Lyee ?
Yes, but he wouldn's ask things he asked if Scum IMO.
He would done it differently.
I've said in previous games scum thread how much I fing his reads accurate.
Would I listen to Lyee's intuition just besad on what he said in #460?
YES.

Moving on ...

Want to say something about this,i half agree and half disagree....

I dont think is scum hunting having a fixed idea,and i dont think he is destroying me at all.But i must admit that Lyee is not only annoying me,but frustrating me,jaja..

Yes,i think that Lyee is town,but at the same time if he isnt scum,he is helping them and BIG time....

And lastly,i cant understand how a quite expirienced player like Damir praises Lyees postings and cant see that even probably town he has a fixed idea since the start,not willing to consider anything else,and that idea is inconsistent,full of mistakes and worse of all that its starting point is bollocks....It appears to me that Damir is laying the foundations to vote Riley or me in a not so late future...

So,even if knowing that i have already 2 votes,that probably now will come Damirs one inmidiately after this and it could be a lynching sentence for me,this post plus some other things already expressed.....

##Vote Damir

Why being so paranoid ?
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #577 posted Jan 17th 2019, 22:20:27 Quote 
Im not paranoid Damir....But unless you are bluffing for i dont know what reason,i cant really understand how you cant see the inconsistencies,twisting and absolutely impossible starting point of Lyees theory,and on top praise him for scum hunting when he actually is helping them,or scum himself.....More when you are always worried about posts that could help scum.And in this case,if Lyee is not scum as i think he isnt,he is helping scum BIG time as i said....
Sorry,but i cant believe you are being honest with what you just have said about Lyee unless you have ulterior motives....
Damir Hictaler
(Group Amateur - 1)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #578 posted Jan 17th 2019, 22:25:19 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 17th 2019,22:20:27 )

Im not paranoid Damir....But unless you are bluffing for i dont know what reason,i cant really understand how you cant see the inconsistencies,twisting and absolutely impossible starting point of Lyees theory,and on top praise him for scum hunting when he actually is helping them,or scum himself.....More when you are always worried about posts that could help scum.And in this case,if Lyee is not scum as i think he isnt,he is helping scum BIG time as i said....
Sorry,but i cant believe you are being honest with what you just have said about Lyee unless you have ulterior motives....

The only one twisting things is you, not a single fact in post I quoted, just your views and opinions.
Helping scum/or scummy is when someone starts discussing setup ... fact.
Did Lyee discussed, or you ?
I rest my case.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #579 posted Jan 17th 2019, 22:40:45 Quote 
Neither me nor Lyee started the discussion of the set up....Ivelin mentioned it,and i only said somemething about how on earth could he know which one it was,but never mentioning the diferent ones or willing to discuss which one it was.SAYING THAT I DISCUSS IT its twisting things....and if then some things about the set up where mentioned in a light way,it was because of Lyees questions,not because i wanted to talk about it,,,
And scum hunting is having a fixed idea from the beginning of D1 and never even considering one other single possibility???? Banging on and on about same people like Riley and me,saying always same things about us like we are buddys,echoes once and again,taking almost the whole attention of almost anything else to be talked,not being able almost to explore other possibilities and going in circles with the same thing is actually scum hunting or it helps scum to lay back and watch???
And if you have any diferences with what im saying and think im wrong,just re read just every single post and answer that i gave Lyee as i just did,there are not so many.Some might be long,but not many and but 1 or 2 not even that long.Try to find just one singe contradiction and inconsistency in them....
Then re read all Lyees post although that will be more difficult.There are hundreds of them,many not long but one after the other with not pause that is more or less the same as a long post.Try to find the twistings and inconsistencies in them.More,see what the starting point of his theory is,and if its possible....If you are not scum and have some kind of logic you will find plenty contradictions and inconsistencies...
I also rest my case....
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #580 posted Jan 17th 2019, 22:46:43 Quote 
I have to go out for around 2 hours....but if you wish to carry on this conversation and ask me about anything,if you find any contradiction or inconsistency in my posts and want to ask me anything about them,i will be very happy to answer you later on.....
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #581 posted Jan 18th 2019, 02:21:26 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 17th 2019,18:39:35 )

It all started cause he assumed that i knew or think i knew Ivelin knew what set up we were playing...
And thats absolutely impossible,nil chance,0 possibility,a blue unicorn theory...
It was explained clear enough in #131 and #134

I will repeat it if you are not clear.

If you are scum and while you wonder setup A or C is being played, there is all possibility you will thought Ivelin slip as an detector when he said "setup was played before". It is simple and reasonable deduction, how blue unicorn it is?

The only chance that i could knew that Ivelin knew the set up is if we were a scum pair,and that was completely ruled out when Ivelin was lynched and flipped town...

This is clearly a fake fact the I see you want to fabricate now.
"You and Ivelin is scum pair together" is not the ONLY way you "you could knew Ivelin knew the setup". If you are scum and Ivelin is VT, you still would make reasonable doubt that Ivelin could know the setup.

Meaning, Ivelin flip doesn't COMPLETELY rule out anything as you suggested here, especially not rule out the possibility of you are scum, doubted Ivelin slip as a detector and want to fish more info from Ivelin about the slip.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #582 posted Jan 18th 2019, 02:31:56 Quote 

What followed,was a theory asking questions,twisting things,changing the order of answers,half trues and only taking the part of what i said to suit him,taking things out of context just to fit his theory.

Martin, please quote where and how I twisted thing.

Please quote where I changed answering order? And what issue you have with that? Do I need to answer everything in chronological order, and I can not go back to anything that I miss to answer after I answered a newer question?

Please quote and demonstrate how can what I said to be "half true"?

If you cant do all these, I would assume you are now trying to baselessly over throw all my accusations on you with generalization.

People are right, that what you always do is stating non fact, you personal opinion and view, and some content/read that you hijack from other's posts, and some baseless points without any quote.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #583 posted Jan 18th 2019, 02:46:09 Quote 
But Lyee,if you read back,you will never see that i said Ivelin slipped,and always repeated i was more than satisfied with his explanation...
That you keep going on and on about me thinking he slipped is already a twisted thing that you keep going on and on,when i said more than 3 times that i never thought that he did....
And im absolutely bored and tired of this...Just go back and see how many posts start with "again twisting things Lyee" or something like that...all of them you start with wrong asumptions which i anwser one by one,yet you keep bringing them over and over again....
And assume whaever you want...you already assumed enough absolutely wrong things that i couldnt be bothered that you assume one more...
Dont have any other thing to say about all this,if not this will be an endless conversation...The thread is there for all to read and see.All Lyees posts and mine,each one here can make their own assumptions,cause i just give up with this.....
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #584 posted Jan 18th 2019, 02:56:58 Quote 
Only just a question Lyee....I have already demonstrated very clearly thats its absolutely impossible that i could know that Ivelin knew the set up....Now your theory changes and you are saying that i could be scum,that in spite that saying once and again that i was satisfied that Ivelin didnt slip and by no way it was possible he knew the set up,you still think that as im scum and still think i know he slipped he could be an action detector....What do you think that a scum would do???? Put him in the clear and exposed myself to all this,or just keep it to myself and use it in my advantage in any way i see fit??? Is scum inteligent play to expose and cear townies??? Cause if i was scum and trying to expose Ivelin saying he is a detector,i would be clearing him as townie and not framing him as scum,plus shouting please lynch me....Do you really find any logic in your thinking????
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #585 posted Jan 18th 2019, 02:58:22 Quote 
Martin, how can you claim I twisted thing when I just lay out the possibility for other to consider?

I never mentioned that you said "Ivelin slip", please quote it if I did. I just pointed out the possibility that if you are scum then you might think Ivelin slip as a detector.

You really see I twisted thing because of this, or you are just finding excuse to claim I twisted thing?
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #586 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:05:39 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 18th 2019,02:56:58 )

I have already demonstrated very clearly thats its absolutely impossible that i could know that Ivelin knew the set up
I know you keep on saying that you are not scum because you know it for sure, 100% sure.

By demonstration, you have to at least bring out argument that rule out the possibility that I suggest. By simple shouting "I am not scum because I know it for sure" is bollock.

After I re-read everything yesterday, I find out that this "I am not scum" is the only way you keep on using to escape everytime via a long post, which afterall you claimed you explained everything.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #587 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:08:57 Quote 

Now your theory changes and you are saying that i could be scum
Did I said you are not scum before?
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #588 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:13:55 Quote 
Honestly, however this look I have to say it. You guys need to stop whatever you're doing because I feel it is detrimental to the game, and not just this one. We're back to the Ivelin slip thing and I am this close to banging my keyboard on my head. Please just make your case and move on. Others are equiped to decide if your case warrants merit or not. And if saying it once wasn't enough then saying it a gazillion times won't help much either. I have honestly lost track of where all this is coming from and I don't have the time or energy to go back to the start to find answers. There were good points made on all sides but the impact is diluted because of the barrage of posts that lead to nothing. It is exhausting.
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #589 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:16:08 Quote 
I think we need to introduce post and word limit to this game.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #590 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:16:13 Quote 

What do you think that a scum would do???? Put him in the clear and exposed myself to all this,or just keep it to myself and use it in my advantage in any way i see fit??? Is scum inteligent play to expose and cear townies??? Cause if i was scum and trying to expose Ivelin saying he is a detector,i would be clearing him as townie and not framing him as scum,plus shouting please lynch me....Do you really find any logic in your thinking????
you can use the wifom argument here. But I will never buy it, especially when you possibily having experience player like Riley next to you.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #591 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:18:04 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 18th 2019,03:13:55 )

Honestly, however this look I have to say it. You guys need to stop whatever you're doing because I feel it is detrimental to the game, and not just this one. We're back to the Ivelin slip thing and I am this close to banging my keyboard on my head. Please just make your case and move on. Others are equiped to decide if your case warrants merit or not. And if saying it once wasn't enough then saying it a gazillion times won't help much either. I have honestly lost track of where all this is coming from and I don't have the time or energy to go back to the start to find answers. There were good points made on all sides but the impact is diluted because of the barrage of posts that lead to nothing. It is exhausting.
Who bring this up again now and accuse me to be bollock because of it first?
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #592 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:24:21 Quote 
Nope Lyee...I repeat,read back the whole thread and see how many times i started my answer with "Lyee,again twisting things" or something like that,i wont do it....
And you didnt point it out as a possibility,you just STATED that i thought i knew Ivelin sliped and that he knows the set up.And even if it wasnt in at hard way first,then it became the whole starting point of your theory...
The only possibilities of that, is that i could be scum,and i am absolutely convinced that he slipped,and theres not one single possibility that i could be sure that he slipped.Even more coming from Ivelin,do you think that he can make that slip??? Well,i dont and what i said was just to start a conversation....
But lets assume you are right.Then you must think im the worst scum player that ever existed in a Mafia game....Because if i was scum and trying to expose him as an action detector,it would mean my inmediate death sentence.....I ask again.Is scum play exposing and clearing townys or trying to frame them???By what logic a scum would want to clear a townie and shout lynch me???' And thinking that it was to frame him,it would be equally silly.If he was the action detector,at one stage or another he would have claimed it.And then there would be a 50-50 chance,lynching Ivelin or me....and next day the other would be lynched if Ivelin was lynched first and your theory right.And the chances were that i would be lynched first anyway.....Look it from wherever you want Lyee,make the assumption you want,you will always end with the same result.Your theory is the biggest blue unicorn theory that i have seen,even bigger than talking for days about a slash that it happened not so long ago.....The worst thing,is that you keep going on and on without really giving a second thought and be open to other possibilities......And that unless you are one of them,is really helping scum....
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #593 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:25:56 Quote 
And i ABSOLUTELY AGREE 100% with Yug in this.....It was my last post about this,and thats a promise no matter what Lyee might say....
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #594 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:30:27 Quote 
Martin, don't worry, I am not going to respond your #592 about what you said on the slip thing, not because of Yug, just because I think I had made it clear enough already.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #595 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:39:41 Quote 
Frankly, it is not fair to me at all when you claimed I twisted thing, but you never make any quotation of where and how I twisted a thing.

And when I ask you to at least show me 1 thing that I twisted, you refuse to do it (because you not able to really find any?)

And yet, you still insist here that I twisted thing.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #596 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:44:14 Quote 
Even in a post you respond to Yug in #551, you still claim I twisted thing even it is irrelevant to what you want to respond to Yug.

Is it really true that when we stated a non fact 10 times, it will become a fact?
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #597 posted Jan 18th 2019, 03:55:57 Quote 
Lyee,i answered you....Said 2 times to look in many posts starting my answer with "lyee....",theres the answer only that i wouldnt do it for you....
And you must ask yourself how many times you said Riley and me are buddys and echoes,plus many other things.It seems to me thats you who thinks that repeating it will make it a fact.In fact you have almost talked about no other thing in the whole game apart saying that Riley and me are buddys and the scum pair....And you are the one that has posted more in the whole game,so count how many times you have said that....goodnight Lyee.....
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #598 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:12:32 Quote 
And you still do not want to admit I never twist a thing, while you unable to prove your case.

And Martin, what is so wrong about going after 2 candidates that I found the most scummy for me? With all the points and issues I pointed out against them.

Are you suggesting I shall go after other less suspicious candidates for me, especially those who are "impressively" scummy?
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #599 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:21:48 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 18th 2019,04:12:32 )

And you still do not want to admit I never twist a thing, while you unable to prove your case.
Riley, do you have issue if Martin can not substantiate his case?
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #600 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:22:26 Quote 
This is more general,so i will answer....
Nothing wrong in going after who you think are scum.But also being open minded to other possibilities,exploring them,willing to listen,questioning other people too....And not having a fixed idea since the very beginning of 2 people with absolutely no base....You know,you can catch scum also making those candidates talk with others,and not answeing and saying same things all over again.Seeing what they have to say about other people,trying to find more things to your case...I never asked you to change your mind,but long ago yes to change your aproach with the line you are following,Riley has also done that,it has no base at all...
Page « 1 2 3 ... 19 [2021 ... 23 24 25 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic