Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > (Question about fuel) Combustible Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: (Question about fuel) Combustible 14 replies
Lee Mr
(Group Rookie - 112)

Vietnam 
Certified: 
Old post #1 posted Jan 25th 2019, 10:08:06 (last edited Jan 25th 2019, 13:04:22 by Lyee Chong) Quote 
(Hello one question. How much is the amount of fuel recommended for racing?)

Hola una pregunta. cuanto es la cantidad de combustible recomendado para las carreras??
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #2 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:23:48 (last edited Jan 25th 2019, 12:24:42 by Kirsty Ridley) Quote 
You know he is just asking how much fuel for the race??

And the link is for a facebook Bulgaria GPRO group, why so rude to him
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #3 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:27:00 Quote 
Still rude after the edit, and its the newbie forum, stop posting in here if you cant take the time to see what he asked instead of being so rude to a new player. He has never even had a race fgs
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #4 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:34:44 Quote 
Hi, about fuel, you can refer this..

/es/GPROFAQ.asp#clasificacin-2

P: ¿Cuánto combustible precisaré?
R: El combustible que fijes en la Clasificación 2 será el combustible con el que largues la carrera, y de esto dependerá tu estrategia. Esta es una de las áreas en que debrás experimentar, nunca abandonarás una carrera por quedarte sin combustible, cuando estás bajo en combustible realizarás una parada en boxes. Por lo tanto pon la cantidad de combustible para conocer cuánto utilizáste al final de la carrera en la página de análisis. Entonces ahí tendrás una buena idea de cuánto combustible precisas, de igual modo es muy extraño que el combustible utilizado en una carrera de 300 km supere los 280 litros.

About the language..

/es/GPRORules.asp#9-comunidad

Cualquier usuario, que esté registrado y aprobado por los administradores, tiene derecho a escribir en los foros. La lengua oficial en los foros es el inglés; otras lenguas sólo podrán ser usadas en el Foreign Language Forum
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Group Master - 3)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:38:44 Quote 
Hey Lee,

About fuel, you can also refer this --> https://wiki.gpro.net/index.php?title=Fuel , though, I don't think the wiki pages get translated, so I hope you understand it or have someone to translate it to you.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Pro - 18)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:40:40 Quote 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ January 25th 2019,12:23:48 )

You know he is just asking how much fuel for the race??

And the link is for a facebook Bulgaria GPRO group, why so rude to him

And you don't think it's slightly suspicious that a person with a fake name from Vietnam asks a question in Spanish posting a link to Bulgarian Facebook group?

This is a bot, the Facebook group is probably not related to GPRO at all but something rather dodgy, and he has copied his opening post from an old topic.

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?Highlight=una+pregunta&TopicId=2...

This is not a real player, mods please delete...
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #7 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:42:34 (last edited Jan 25th 2019, 12:45:36 by Kirsty Ridley) Quote 
I am not responsible for name checking.... loads of ppl do not use their real names on here, it's still the newbie forum and it was a valid new player question with no reason for such a response.

oh, and the opening is just... hello, one question

EDIT: Ahhh, team leader got upset again... fair enough ;)

Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Pro - 18)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #8 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:46:12 Quote 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ January 25th 2019,12:42:34 )

I am not responsible for name checking....

You're not responsible for moderating either.
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #9 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:47:42 (last edited Jan 25th 2019, 12:52:30 by Kirsty Ridley) Quote 
Wasn't moderating, was pointing out Andrew was being an arse..again, in the newbie forum. If I could mod, I would have banned him :P

I have joined the facebook group, will let you know if its fake ;)

EDIT this guy is the admin on the facebook GPRO group. Probably just good advertising for the game to have such a page huh

/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=186987
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #10 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:49:41 (last edited Jan 25th 2019, 13:01:10 by Lyee Chong) Quote 
Jasper, great deduction, but I do not want to draw a conclusion here :)

About fake name, please contact Mr Shadow..

To keep the game community closer and in order to increase the credibility and professionalism of GPRO as a whole, we require all managers to use their real names. Therefore we would be thankful if you spot a manager with a fake name and let us know by filling in a short comment with explanation (*inside the "fake name" link under the profile page of anyone's account) of why you think the manager name is fake. Normally the manager would be given a chance to change his name before the issue is forwarded to mr Shadow.

About to change anyone's name/flag, please contact the most beautiful crew of GPRO -> Florencia Caro (https://gpro.net/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=232105). No offense to Kevin on the beautiful thing :P

*edit
Andrew Wilden
(Group Pro - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #11 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:52:17 Quote 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ January 25th 2019,12:47:42 )

Wasn't moderating, was pointing out Andrew was being an arse..again, in the newbie forum. If I could mod, I would have banned him :P

I have joined the facebook group, will let you know if its fake ;)

No you are wrong again Krusty (as usual ).
I spotted him as a fake and treated him accordingly.
You are just too blind to see it.
As Jasper pointed out, too many things don't add up.
Maybe open your eyes more often rather than trying to be mother superior.
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Jan 25th 2019, 12:53:11 Quote 
Andrew, I love you

Just a shame you are so.... ya know.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Group Pro - 21)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #13 posted Jan 25th 2019, 13:04:06 Quote 
Smells like a bot to me too.

The weird thing is that the FB group is an actual group (the same link has been going round in the Bulgarovian language forums)
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #14 posted Jan 25th 2019, 13:07:23 Quote 
Yeah, page seems legit enough. Maybe a fake name.... although the opening is pretty generic and could be simply a coincidence. Guess those that must not be named will have a look after this thread anyway lol
Alexander Kateliev
(Group Pro - 8)

Bulgaria 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #15 posted Jan 25th 2019, 14:08:06 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ January 25th 2019,12:40:40 )

Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ January 25th 2019,12:23:48 )

This is a bot, the Facebook group is probably not related to GPRO at all but something rather dodgy, and he has copied his opening post from an old topic.

The Facebook group is real, I make it for a newbies. Everyone is wellcome, but we write in bulgarian there :)
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > (Question about fuel) Combustible Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

This topic has been closed by the moderators!