Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Fuel consumption tips and car level Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Fuel consumption tips and car level 8 replies
Norton Martins
(Group Rookie - 94)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1 posted May 10th 2019, 20:18:11 Quote 
Hello, could anyone tell me some good tips for car levels in rookie or ammount of fuel in tracks ? Does the fuel consumption listed in the track stats influence much of the needed fuel in my vehicle ?
Kyle Morris
(Group Pro - 7)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted May 10th 2019, 20:21:13 Quote 
Fuel yes. You will get rough estimates for all tracks when you do a few races, after that, its about getting the fine details in the data to make it that you have a fuel consumption for a specific track

Car level especially, only upgrade when you think you need to, my advice would be above 70% ish, and i wouldn't go above l4 parts in rookie
Norton Martins
(Group Rookie - 94)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #3 posted May 10th 2019, 23:25:04 Quote 
Wow you should see in the season beginning mate, people (about 4 or 5 players) already upgraded their cars all the way to level 3 or 4. With 0% part use. LMAO. And then they get faulty cars right then and there and have to go back to level 1 due to being in debt of beyond -15kk. ¬¬
Kyle Morris
(Group Pro - 7)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted May 10th 2019, 23:30:49 Quote 
Yeah some people in rookie are mad. I used to be the same right when i started and yeah, they use stupid risks as well and then wonder why they are in so much debt when you could easily be 50m-60m. In rookie its 90% about the driver, the rest pretty much about strategy. You have a good driver you will blitz rookie
Daniel Mason
(Group Pro - 21)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted May 14th 2019, 06:25:22 Quote 
Another thing to note that wasn't mentioned already is to always calculate your fuel consumption as kilometres per litre, not laps per litre. This is because every track save two have different track lengths (Mexico City and Montreal are the only exception to this). Additionally, in the Race Analysis fuel left in the tank per stop is displayed in a percentage; this is the amount of fuel left as if 100% is 180 litres. As an example, let's say at Monza there was 1% of fuel left on board when you pit for your first stop at lap 18, or somewhere between 1.8L & 3.5L, and you put in 90L at the start; 18 laps * 5.787 kms = 104.166 kms / 88.2L = 1.181 kms/L. I know this is really technical and complicated, but it's really important that you grasp this part early on in your career. Car level? Don't worry so much about it until you're ready to promote.

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ May 10th 2019,23:30:49 )

In rookie its 100% about the driver

Fixed that for ya, ol' chum. Norton, with the right driver you can breeze into Amateur, and that is where the fun begins.
Norton Martins
(Group Rookie - 94)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6 posted May 14th 2019, 06:51:24 (last edited May 14th 2019, 06:53:40 by Norton Martins) Quote 
thanks man, didn't figure it doesn't really matter in rookie. i can see many people expending money through their eyeballs and get into debt too early. have been putting 180 liters almost always since i began playing this game... this info is gold so this ends here. ive done added 50% so theres not much fuel now. since i went to gpro [Blacklisted] and it says i could expend about 250 liters so pitting in to fill up with 90 liters about 3 or 4 times and gas up to 270 if the track has the average fuel consumption it assumes to have while ending with about 20 or 30 liters left in the tank. hope this proceeds eventually.
Tony Oliver
(Group Pro - 14)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7 posted May 14th 2019, 18:36:31 Quote 
Hi Norton, the best way to get ahead quick is to join a team, they will be able to give good advice on fuel, set up etc.
Daniel Mason
(Group Pro - 21)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted May 14th 2019, 22:44:05 Quote 
All but one track we race on won't consume 280L in a single race, Norton. However, that one track is the Indianapolis Oval, recently extended to the full length of 200 laps, thus consuming more fuel than one can fathom. Even when it was only 80 laps, fuel used still topped the average 280L we're all used to (us Rookies learning the game long, long ago that is). You'll find that the shorter the track length is, the nicer on fuel it is.
Martin Brown
(Group Rookie - 123)

Pakistan 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Jun 1st 2019, 08:18:32 Quote 
My towing truck consumes a lot of fuel which I drive for Nyc Manhattan Towing Service.
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Fuel consumption tips and car level Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic