Page [1
Author Topic: Driver Training! 8 replies
Rasmus Ruusunen
(Group Rookie - 139)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #1 posted Jul 9th 2019, 23:09:51 Quote 

Is there any page with the purpose of different training?

Rasmus Ruusunen
John Male
(Group Amateur - 50)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Jul 9th 2019, 23:13:04 Quote 
sent a link to your in box
Constantin Heller
(Group Amateur - 25)

Germany 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Jul 9th 2019, 23:14:51 (last edited Jul 9th 2019, 23:16:19 by Constantin Heller) Quote 
Not sure I understand. You can train your driver once per race, and you can select from the different types of training from the drop-down box, which will change different driver attributes, at /gb/TrainingSession.asp

You can also train your pit staff once you've upgraded your facilities, but I wouldn't suggest that in Rookie.

E: I now understand and am an idiot. I assume the PM cleared stuff up.

Generally, it's best to just try the different trainings while you're in Rookie, and make sure to write down your driver stats before and after. Perhaps try the trainings several times because they may not always have the exact same effect.
Jay De Snoo
(Group Pro - 11)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #4 posted Jul 9th 2019, 23:27:25 (last edited Jul 9th 2019, 23:29:30 by Jay De Snoo) Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ July 9th 2019,23:14:51 )

Generally, it's best to just try the different trainings while you're in Rookie, and make sure to write down your driver stats before and after. Perhaps try the trainings several times because they may not always have the exact same effect.

Although true, one should register driver change at each change any level... Which is A) after training and B) after race (which includes changes from testing). This is a data driven game after all...

@OP No, the effect of training is FOBY although some speak for itself.. John might have sent you some info but given his manager history (with all due respect) it can't be conclusive. However in rookie, ama and even pro (with the occasional exception of Spa perhaps) there's only 2 to consider; Yoga and Fitness.
Rasmus Ruusunen
(Group Rookie - 139)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Jul 9th 2019, 23:31:49 Quote 
Okay, thanks for all helping me!

If you have more comments just come in!
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Group Pro - 1)

Mexico 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6 posted Jul 10th 2019, 00:17:42 Quote 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ July 9th 2019,23:27:25 )

f.. John might have sent you some info but given his manager history (with all due respect) it can't be conclusive.

Or a link to one of the outside sites that carry such information which is not necessarily correct since the training results can vary with your driver stats and age.

Better for you to record them
Jerome Manzon
(Group Rookie - 108)

Philippines 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #7 posted Jul 10th 2019, 01:39:35 (last edited Jul 10th 2019, 01:47:30 by Jerome Manzon) Quote 

However in rookie, ama and even pro (with the occasional exception of Spa perhaps) there's only 2 to consider; Yoga and Fitness.
F1 racing is a motorsport. So I train him with Sports psychologist. Sometimes Ninja training for self defense, for additional protection, after all I can't compete in the race without him.

Florencia Caro
(Group Pro - 18)

GPRO Crew
Argentina 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #8 posted Jul 10th 2019, 02:02:03 Quote 

with the occasional exception of Spa perhaps

Maybe for Pro (occasionally as you say), but at Rookie and Ama Spa should be a NONO, unless you are researching the effects of Spa training :). Using the CT risks that carry the need to use Spa is a sign of bad risk administration or poor driver choice.

Quote ( Jerome Manzon @ July 10th 2019,01:39:35 )

F1 racing is a motorsport

GPRO happens to be a Management game, not a motorsport.

Quote ( Jerome Manzon @ July 10th 2019,01:39:35 )

So I train him with Sports psychologist. Sometimes Ninja training for self defense, for additional protection, after all I can't compete in the race without him.

Don't forget to keep the Newbie forum as factually accurate as possible.
Daniel Mason
(Group Pro - 21)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9 posted Jul 10th 2019, 07:32:33 Quote 
You heard her boys: keep jokes out of the newbie forum.
Page [1

Reply to this topic