Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Downloading Driver Market Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Downloading Driver Market 3 replies
Darren Brown
(Group Amateur - 5)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Mar 28th 2020, 19:30:12 Quote 
Did try to search for an answer but did not find or overlooked as scrolling through.

I am trying to download the current availble drivers via the little icons and open with an up to date LibraOffice.

Now it says it needs an app or to search for an app, or set something or other within the app settings. im no Computer nerd but i do know that Libre Office is a program not an app.

Also i noticed on all 4 options there is .GZ on the end of the file.

Please could you point me to the relevent thread if there is one or could you tell me what i am doing wrong?

Many thanks
Darren
Kyle Morris
(Group Amateur - 62)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2 posted Mar 28th 2020, 19:32:24 Quote 
you need to extract the files using WinRar, which will then extract it to the relevant file
Darren Brown
(Group Amateur - 5)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3 posted Mar 28th 2020, 19:40:19 (last edited Mar 28th 2020, 19:54:24 by Darren Brown) Quote 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ March 28th 2020,19:32:24 )

you need to extract the files using WinRar, which will then extract it to the relevant file

Thank very much Kyle, will go see if i can mess that up haha :)

EDIT: Cheers Kyle, no messups on this occasion.
Kshitij Sharma
(Group Amateur - 24)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #4 posted Feb 2nd 2021, 07:08:00 (last edited Feb 2nd 2021, 07:27:07 by Kshitij Sharma) Quote 
edit - i got the answer i am sorry for the post
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Downloading Driver Market Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic