Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > ..:::Fast & Furious:::.. recruiting Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [12 3 4 5 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: ..:::Fast & Furious:::.. recruiting 128 replies
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Aug 15th 2020, 10:47:39 (last edited Aug 15th 2020, 11:13:36 by Terence Webb) Quote 
i created this new team " 14.08.2020 " for dedicated managers that want to get to elite division and ultimately challenge for the championship, i was fortunate enough to be mentored by a great mentor by the name of " Jason " who i know will be a future champion that has broken many records already.
we have over 3000 race analysis of different drivers on all the available tracks that we use to help you to set up your car for each race to achieve the best possible results with your available package.
we can help you to find the best driver for your division and also how to manage your progress with the development of your driver,staff & facilities

what we require from you
1.computer with decent internet connection
2.access to excell spreadsheets for your car set-ups
3.discord or skype for transfer of files,info and general chat
4.ability and dedication to race every race or to holiday your account when real life interferes
5.willingness to change and try something new if we feel you could achieve better results with a better ' driver/money management etc.'
6.to share race analysis every race to help with the development of your total package.
7.ability to communicate in english

if you are interested
please send me a PM - do not apply untill we both have decided that this team will be a good fit for you " remember it costs you 3 mil to apply "

otherwise good luck and have fun!
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Aug 16th 2020, 03:48:45 Quote 
link to the team profile /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2464

link to send PM /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=913890
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #3 posted Aug 18th 2020, 15:12:10 Quote 
still looking for 5 more managers that are struggling to achieve decent results
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #4 posted Aug 22nd 2020, 00:28:32 Quote 
also team livery will be acquired as soon as the applicable requirements are met
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Aug 25th 2020, 18:32:26 Quote 
bump
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #6 posted Aug 28th 2020, 16:55:21 Quote 
4 spots still available - if you want to join a new team that can help you achieve better results
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #7 posted Aug 29th 2020, 14:55:28 Quote 

i created this new team " 14.08.2020 " for dedicated managers that want to get to elite division and ultimately challenge for the championship, i was fortunate enough to be mentored by a great mentor by the name of " Jason " who i know will be a future champion that has broken many records already.
we have over 3000 race analysis of different drivers on all the available tracks that we use to help you to set up your car for each race to achieve the best possible results with your available package.
we can help you to find the best driver for your division and also how to manage your progress with the development of your driver,staff & facilities

what we require from you
2.access to excell spreadsheets for your car set-ups
4.ability and dedication to race every race or to holiday your account when real life interferes
5.willingness to change and try something new if we feel you could achieve better results with a better ' driver/money management etc.'
6.to share race analysis every race to help with the development of your total package.

if you are interested
please send me a PM - do not apply untill we both have decided that this team will be a good fit for you " remember it costs you 3 mil to apply "

link to send me a PM /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=913890
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Sep 1st 2020, 22:26:03 Quote 
3 spots now available
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Sep 4th 2020, 15:18:56 (last edited Sep 4th 2020, 15:21:01 by Terence Webb) Quote 
team livery designed and now ready for use - busy receiving applications thank you - it is always easier and more enjoyable when you are part of a great team

Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #10 posted Sep 5th 2020, 09:00:44 Quote 
last race = 16.40 points with 7 members beating a lot of other teams with 10 members - come join us you wont be disappointed

link to team profile /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2464

Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Sep 6th 2020, 18:06:02 Quote 
only 2 spots available - those that are interested send me that PM - lets get you joined and set up for next season
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Sep 8th 2020, 16:01:19 Quote 
only 1 spot left - if you are struggling to promote from rookie or amateur - come join us we will show you how easy it is if you have the help from a team

link to our team profile /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2464

Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Oct 1st 2020, 19:04:27 (last edited Oct 1st 2020, 19:05:15 by Terence Webb) Quote 
1 spot available atm - looking for someone that wants to join a team that CAN help them achieve better results

our team was created " 14.08.2020 " for dedicated managers that want to get to elite division and ultimately challenge for the championship, i was fortunate enough to be mentored by a great mentor by the name of " Jason " who i know will be a future champion that has broken many records already.
we can help you to find the best driver for your division and also how to manage your progress with the development of your driver, staff & facilities and money management.

what we require from you
2.access to excell spreadsheets for your car set-ups with basic knowledge of spreadsheets

if you are interested
please send me a PM - do not apply untill we both have decided that this team will be a good fit for you

Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #14 posted Oct 2nd 2020, 22:37:19 Quote 
bump up
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #15 posted Oct 5th 2020, 12:16:52 Quote 
1 spot available atm - looking for someone that wants to join a team that CAN help them achieve better results

our team was created " 14.08.2020 " for dedicated managers that want to get to elite division and ultimately challenge for the championship, i was fortunate enough to be mentored by a great mentor by the name of " Jason " who i know will be a future champion that has broken many records already.
we can help you to find the best driver for your division and also how to manage your progress with the development of your driver, staff & facilities and money management.

what we require from you
2.access to excell spreadsheets for your car set-ups with basic knowledge of spreadsheets

if you are interested
please send me a PM - do not apply untill we both have decided that this team will be a good fit for you

Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #16 posted Jan 6th 2021, 15:51:24 (last edited Jan 6th 2021, 15:52:26 by Terence Webb) Quote 

our team was created " 14.08.2020 " for dedicated managers that want to get to elite division and ultimately challenge for the championship,

what we require from you
3.discord for transfer of files,info and general chat
6.to share race analysis every race to help with the development of our team.

if you are interested

Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Jan 7th 2021, 14:13:02 Quote 
we are not in a rush but it would be nice to start the new season with a full house

link to send me a in game e.mail /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=913890
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Jan 8th 2021, 18:38:44 Quote 
bump
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Jan 12th 2021, 21:55:42 Quote 
still looking for a active player that wants to join our team - pm me if interested
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Jan 15th 2021, 19:34:01 Quote 
busy speaking to a couple of managers that are interested in joining - if you also want to be considered send me a PM - GOOD LUCK to everyone for next season
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #21 posted Jan 17th 2021, 12:53:16 Quote 
still looking for someone that wants to join our team - please pm myself or one of our current team members
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #22 posted Feb 16th 2021, 21:37:24 Quote 
one of our team members will be retiring at the end of this season so we will be looking for someone that wants to join us
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Feb 19th 2021, 21:37:50 Quote 
another 4x podiums - still looking for someone that would like to join us at the end of this season
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Feb 23rd 2021, 22:06:10 Quote 
still looking for someone to join us
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Feb 25th 2021, 12:22:13 Quote 
bump up
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #26 posted Feb 27th 2021, 03:55:32 Quote 
another 4x podiums - overall position " 53 " with 5x managers not pushing for points - we are still looking for active players that may be interested in joining our team or who just wants some help with their overall performance for now and maybe joining later - send me a pm
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #27 posted Mar 1st 2021, 19:33:55 Quote 
bump
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Mar 2nd 2021, 21:40:27 Quote 
bump
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #29 posted Mar 4th 2021, 11:55:49 Quote 
bump
Terence Webb
(Group Amateur - 4)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #30 posted Mar 6th 2021, 04:32:28 Quote 
i am running a training program where i help you with your driver selection and training and also give you your best car set up for each race - then when a opening in our team happens you have the choice to join or not or if you want to join another team no problem - so if anyone needs help please give me a PM /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=913890
Page [12 3 4 5 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > ..:::Fast & Furious:::.. recruiting Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic