Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Quattro Motorsport is recruiting! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Quattro Motorsport is recruiting! 11 replies
Roland Jakobsson
(Group Amateur - 4)

Sweden 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Oct 2nd 2020, 22:36:44 (last edited Oct 2nd 2020, 22:37:48 by Roland Jakobsson) Quote 
Hi!

The newly formed Quattro Motorsport team is looking for new recruits to complete our S78 lineup. We have just recently started our new team and we're looking for new managers who want to join the ranks and be a part of our project. Our first ambition is to be a stable fixture in the top 50 teams-list, and then go from there.

We're a bunch of guys who like to race together, share a good laugh and improve by testing new stuff and sharing our knowledge.We've got plenty of experience between us ranging from Master to Rookie and we try to help each other in a friendly and curious manner.

We're looking for a couple of things in a potential recruit:
- knowledge of the English language
- ambitious goals and willingness to learn and share
- prepared to be active and post race data in the forum
- Don't miss any races!
- supporter status is a bonus

Please send me (Roland) a PM if you feel this project could be something for you!

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=88874

Our team page:
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2478
Mark Iverson
(Group Amateur - 84)

Wales 
Certified: 
Old post #2 posted Oct 6th 2020, 11:40:31 (last edited Oct 6th 2020, 11:44:31 by Mark Iverson) Quote 
Only 1 spot left!

This is a great opportunity to join a new, ambitious and exciting team.

We have experience in the team ranging from Rookie to Master and welcome anyone who's committed to improving themselves within GPRO and enjoying themselves :)

Just a quick reminder of what we are looking for in our last recruit:

- Knowledge of the English language
- Ambitious goals and willingness to learn and share
- Prepared to be active and post race data in the forum
- Don't miss any races!
- Supporter status is a bonus

If you are interested, be quick! We hope to fill this last spot as soon as possible.

To apply please PM either Roland or myself:

Roland: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=88874
Mark : /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=909185

Our team page: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2478

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Roland Jakobsson
(Group Amateur - 4)

Sweden 
Certified: 
Old post #3 posted Nov 18th 2020, 21:13:59 (last edited Nov 18th 2020, 21:15:05 by Roland Jakobsson) Quote 
A spot just became available in our team!

Once again , there is a great opportunity to join a new, ambitious and exciting team.

We have experience in the team ranging from Rookie to Master and welcome anyone who's committed to improving themselves within GPRO and enjoying themselves :)

Just a quick reminder of what we are looking for in our new recruit:

- Don't miss any races!

If you are interested, be quick! We hope to fill this last spot as soon as possible.

To apply please PM either Mark or myself:

Roland: /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=88874
Mark : /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=909185

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Toms Polis
(Group Rookie - 136)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #4 posted Jan 6th 2021, 19:15:38 Quote 
Hello from Quattro team.

Sad to say, but at next season we will have one free spot, so as our team member is retiring from game.

What are we looking for -->

- Don't miss any races!
- Some experience

If you are interested, sent PM to

Roland /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=88874 who is our big boss, and giving us a great race reports after every race (you 100% want to see them, and see your name in it)

Mark /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=909185

So sent us PM and tell us something interesting :)
James Boylan
(Group Rookie - 124)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Jan 8th 2021, 05:07:19 Quote 
As Toms has posted, one of our members is retiring at the end of the season so Quattro Motorsport will have one spot available for season 80.

Quattro is a relatively new team starting midway through season 78 but with lots of experience. I had the pleasure to join Quattro Motorsport at the beginning of season 79. We have managers spread from Rookie (all 3 will promote to Ama for 80) up to Master with a wealth of knowledge that we share. We do share all of our setups with lots of dialogue about different strategies before each race and post race summaries. Any questions will have multiple responses. We are a laid back but active team.

As great as Roland's post race reports are that Toms mentions (great read with a morning coffee!), I will say what I have found most enjoyable about this team is race days! Our team chat will typically have 5-8 of us in team chat (just the text chat here, we do not use discord or anything like that) cheering each other on. It definitely feels like a team. After 9 second place finishes this season getting my first win last race, by less then a car length (0.186sec) was great. Having multiple teammates cheering me on in those last couple laps was awesome!

Toms lists what we are looking for in a new manager. I thought I would share my experience with Quattro Motorsport to give an idea what Quattro has to offer. If you are looking for a laid back active team send a pm to Roland /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=88874, or Mark /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=909185.
Mark Iverson
(Group Pro - 23)

Wales 
Certified: 
Old post #6 posted Feb 4th 2022, 21:30:43 (last edited Feb 4th 2022, 21:36:02 by Mark Iverson) Quote 
Do you want to join a Top 20 team?

A rare opportunity has become available to join Quattro Motorsport.

Over the previous 4 seasons we have finished 32nd, 16th, 12th and 11th and are currently 18th in the overall team standings.

But we are committed to doing even better – with you alongside us!

We have experience in the team ranging from Rookie to Master and welcome anyone who's ambitious, keen on improving themselves within GPRO and above all else wants to enjoy themselves :)

What we are looking for in our star recruit:

- Don't miss any races!
- Supporter status preferable

If you are interested, please be quick! We hope to fill this last spot as soon as possible in readiness for the start of S86.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Roland Jakobsson
(Group Master - 1)

Sweden 
Certified: 
Old post #7 posted Feb 6th 2022, 18:06:47 (last edited Feb 6th 2022, 18:07:25 by Roland Jakobsson) Quote 
In the end we finished P16 this season, which means we now have finished in the top 16 in the last four seasons. So obviously we have a pretty decent idea what we're doing :)

So why don't YOU join us? We have a good balance between sharing a laugh in the race chat and trying to constantly improve, and if you bring a friendly attitude I'm sure you will have a good time.

If you find this interesting, please write me or Mark, we have one spot open.

Mark Iverson
(Group Master - 5)

Wales 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Aug 17th 2022, 18:35:36 (last edited Aug 17th 2022, 18:49:25 by Mark Iverson) Quote 
****NEW MANAGER REQUIRED TO JOIN TOP 20 TEAM***

Do you want to join a Top 20 team?

Last season we finished P16 in the overall standings - that's the 7th time we have been in the Top 50 teams in the last 8 seasons and we have ambitions to go even higher up the rankings.

Could you be the part of the jigsaw that pushes Quattro Motorsport even higher?

We hope so!

We have experience in the team ranging all the way up to Master and welcome anyone who's ambitious and keen on improving themselves within GPRO.

If you want to enjoy the game and learn more at the same time we have it all here waiting for you.

What we are looking for:

- Race all your races
- A respectful and mature approach to all other members of the team
- Supporter status would be great

If you are interested, please be quick!

We hope to fill this last spot within the next 48 hours in readiness for the start of S89.

Mark : /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=909185

We look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Toms Polis
(Group Amateur - 6)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Feb 3rd 2023, 08:01:15 (last edited Feb 3rd 2023, 08:04:02 by Toms Polis) Quote 
Hello friends.

Its been some time that we post here?! Sadly we need to do this again as RL issues is taking away one of our team host member Mark. Strong lost yes? I agree, that`s why we are looking for strong replacement who wants to join one of the Top teams and help us climb up those ladder to the top spot someday. Yes yes we will be nr.1 someday. :)

We are not asking much from our members (ye ye now that copy/paste thing)

- Knowledge of the English language (mine is not the best as you see but team endure me)
- Prepared to be active and post race data in the forum (this is must to do)
- Race all your races (same for this)
- A respectful and mature approach to all other members of the team (yeah and this)
- NEW - Profile picture with animal (its more for fun :D this is not must)

So if you got any interest in our team, be in Top team, help us be the best you are welcome to send apply our Team guru

Roland - /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=88874
or
Mark - oh yes, i already forgot he is leaving us :/ Ok don`t send to Mark, just Roland.

Yeah forgot. Team page - /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2478

TY. BB.
Toms Polis
(Group Amateur - 6)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #10 posted Feb 7th 2023, 13:17:22 Quote 
I know that you want to join us! This is your chance :) Send PM to Roland ;)
Roland Jakobsson
(Group Pro - 23)

Sweden 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Jul 1st 2023, 21:08:15 (last edited Jul 1st 2023, 21:09:10 by Roland Jakobsson) Quote 
Do you want to join a Top 16 team?

Last season we finished P15 in the overall standings - and we are always trying hard to go even higher up the rankings.

We now find ourselves recruiting again for strong and ambitious managers to help us push even higher in the team standings. Ambition and a friendly attitude is what matters the most for us.

We have plenty of experience in the team ranging all the way up to Master and welcome anyone who's ambitious and keen on improving themselves within GPRO.

If you want to enjoy the game and learn more at the same time we have it all here waiting for you.

What we are looking for:

- Race all your races

To apply please PM either Ambroz or myself:

Ambroz : /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=918030

Roland Jakobsson
(Group Pro - 12)

Sweden 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Jan 30th 2024, 12:17:24 (last edited Jan 30th 2024, 12:18:17 by Roland Jakobsson) Quote 
Do you want to join an ambitious yet friendly top team?

Last season we finished 12th in the overall standings - and we are always aiming to improve. Unfortunately, one of your members has decided to quit the game at the end of the season and therefore a spot with us will open up for season 98.

Ambition and a friendly attitude is what matters the most for us. We value stability and we're looking for commited player who is thinking long term.

I'm pleased to announce we have experience from all levels of the game and we welcome anyone who's ambitious and keen on improving themselves within GPRO.

What we are looking for:

- Race all your races

To apply please PM either Ambroz or myself:

Ambroz : /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=918030

Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Quattro Motorsport is recruiting! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic