Page [12 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Wolf Racing Recruiting 32 replies
Daniel Douglas
(Group Pro - 23)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (12)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Oct 8th 2020, 04:22:53 Quote 
Wolf Racing - for managers strong enough to run on their own, but wise enough to run with the pack.

Wolf Racing is composed of a group of managers focused on creating a positive, fun and rewarding community within the game. We are a very active group of managers who wish to reach the top but not at the expense of any one individual's enjoyment of the game.

We are in no rush to fill the team, we are looking for the right fit for our group, sheep not admitted :)

So send us a message, anyone on the team will do... we make all such decisions in a unanimous fashion. Whether you be new or experienced, it doesn't matter. Let's talk about you, us, your goals, our goals and whether those line up. If they don't, no big deal we can part as friends .... if it does work out, you'll join a fiercely loyal pack in our march towards glory!

and sheep killing, sheep are yummy.

oh... dont go near that tree.... its mine.... I peed on it.
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2 posted Oct 9th 2020, 19:21:54 (last edited Oct 9th 2020, 19:22:39 by Luke Frost) Quote 
I'm not sure how to follow up the OP right there, but I'll say that we have 6 places available in Wolf Racing, and would also like to welcome well known game and forum legend Finn Shaw McIver

At the moment we have

Daniel Douglast- he wont score as many team points as me this season because he's red lol
Ankite: The wizkid who's slow this season
Finn Shaw McFishguts: promoting from amateur by accident

and me, the man who brought you all neuronball, the meme thread, the discord, and even the like/dislike buttons weren't here until after i suggested it :D

So in all seriousness, I am very pleased with how this team is shaping up and I truly believe that with the areas we're focusing on, we will create a fun long-term environment and will also be quite competitive after some time.

So no matter what your position is in the game, fresh rookie or elite champion, send any one of us a message and we'll start the recruiting process with you. If you would like to enjoy the game, while also making proper advancements with a mix of fun and strategic discussions, this is the team for you.

And by the way I peed on that tree.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Group Amateur - 67)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Oct 10th 2020, 13:03:04 Quote 
I know what you're all thinking - 'I don't even know who Ankit is'. Neither do I, my phone keeps changing his name to Anita.

We are looking for managers that can contribute something to a team, as one space has already been wasted on Luke. No that doesn't mean you have to be a coder, but as long as you want to actively get involved and share the load with the rest of us then we want to hear from you. If you have a special talent that will help, for example I am the pretty one.

And to prove how much we like sharing, you are welcome to contact whichever one of us you like. Just to warn you that Daniel does get tired as his body tries to digest all the chemicals Americans put in their food.

Clearly I didn't come up with the name, we killed the last wolf in Britain 340 years ago.

Send one of us a DM to briefly let us know why I am the reason you're interested in joining, and a brief overview of yourself. We do have a discord chat to get to know you a bit better - although if you're an elite champion we can skip that.

Ankit Jakhar
(Group Amateur - 74)

India 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Oct 11th 2020, 09:51:53 (last edited Oct 11th 2020, 09:56:32 by Ankit Jakhar) Quote 
Quote ( Finn Shaw-McIver @ October 10th 2020,13:03:04 )

I know what you're all thinking - 'I don't even know who Ankit is'. Neither do I, my phone keeps

As my teamie Finn knows me quite well I am Ankit or ‘an kit’ the most common autocorrect. i am the person with the least experience in team with just the first season in ammy. this season. I am a huge f1 fan and appreciate it's engineering/technical more and I tricked the wolf members to believe that I have a very good grasp over lap time simulation, roll - ride gradients, tyre modeling, yaw moment diagrams to get me a place, I was successful but I doubt that it will benefit u as they know reality now.

As u know we are a new team the team is planning to take members slowly so that we align perfectly to goals... positive environment and activity keep motivated when u have a bad race, but IMO apart from these valuable things if someone can put other things on the table for team development that would be a major plus.it's understandable not everyone is a programmer, coder or willing to do analysis... but i think everyone can help the team in progressing in some way or other depending on the individual we aim to extract the best out of every team member and hence be the best team targeting silverware is the ultimate goal. Your past in GPRO is of interest, but your future is what we really care about. it can tricky to know exactly what our team is like from the outside so you should feel free to ask questions too – as informed above we tend to know each other well before progressing to the glory path. As the characteristics of the wolf suggest – unity is in our blood with every member contributing in their own way making the pack stronger and successful and rule the jungle. Some advantages of joining now –
1.You can say ‘go fast fooker’ to DD even when u are slower than him - he is red
2.Make fun of slower frosty - almost every race
3. Irritate Finn when u have a better result than him while he is accidentally promoting
feel free to DM any of our members to tell ur story, interests, plans, and rest of the things u think that makes u a wolf.
some prerequisites - u have to like Alonso and agree that he deserved it in 2007,2010 and 2012.

Daniel Douglas
(Group Pro - 23)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Oct 14th 2020, 01:25:54 (last edited Oct 14th 2020, 01:26:58 by Daniel Douglas) Quote 
Cast of real characters aren't they.... well they think so haha ;)

So I've got to ask, what are you looking for in a team? That is a question I cannot answer for you, but I can take a moment to speak about where we want to go.

The road behind us has been rocky.

You see between us we have been a member of a few teams, across the spectrum of the standings from top teams to those which are further down the rankings. What many of us have found is that there was something lacking. In some teams that is the drive for performance, the willingness to commit to improvement of both individual managers and the team as a whole. In others its the community, some with a very negative or hard nosed approach towards each other.

We don't like that.

For us, we each long for a positive, fun community that also pushes for success. Perhaps being unable to find that combination of both drive to succeed and positive community is what has driven some of our members to have left the game, only to come back again to resume that search. Perhaps that is what has driven a few of us to reach where we have currently arrived.

But we are here now.

A group of individuals, some with some past history. Some with a lot of baggage. Some with a little success. One (Luke) that is really slow. But together we have come, to form our own wolf pack, inherently loyal to one another, fierce in our competition but always a little playful within our circle of friends.

Pushing for success.

Not at the cost of friendship. Not at the cost of positivity. Instead we wish to build what we have not been able to find elsewhere. A path that is both fun to travel and rewardingly successful along the way.

In search of Wolves.

We are looking for active managers, not the "log in on race day and plug in some numbers" type. You do not need to be strong with coding, or even managing your team. We can help with that. Similarly you do not necessary need to the chatty Kathy. We hope to build a community you will want to interact with. At the end of the day though, interaction in a positive manner and the ability to contribute in some way is extremely important.

So who are you?

Are you a wolf or a sheep? Do you yearn for success as the wolf yearns for the lamb? Are you loyal and committed to your friends? Send us a message and lets get together in discord and talk a little. We won't bite...... at first.

What are you looking for in a team?

Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6 posted Oct 15th 2020, 18:15:46 (last edited Oct 15th 2020, 18:18:01 by Luke Frost) Quote 
The atmosphere in the team is very enthusiastic right now. The banter on the discord server is pretty hilarious almost all hours of the day because of the timezone crossovers :P

We have 6 spots available.

We are guiding Ankit (a very active new player who’s currently building race cars in formula student https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_Student ) in a pretty careful way to preserve his long-term enthusiasm…. and this kind of atmosphere is something I hope you would like to be a part of. Adapting to what is needed.

For us 3, the experience of having been a part of (and in mine & Finn’s case, established & led) great teams with very versatile approaches (some very success-oriented, some very banter/activity-oriented, some in between) has given us a road map towards carefully planning how to cover all the pot holes teams always experience.

For example: The initial atmosphere will not always remain. Teams get ‘stale’ after a while. Most teams who go through this process have what seems to be 3 options: slowly burn out collectively until everyone retires, create a sister team, or trying to find the love of the game they had in the past. Problem with the first option is obvious (team eventually liquidates). Problem with the second option is the tensions generally come to a head at some point in family teams. Problem with the third option is all 10 managers will never be the same as they once were and frustration will seep in and the options will present themselves again.

We believe we have the secret ingredients to cover such issues, while also keeping motivation within the team at a high. We want to be the team champions. Daniel wants to promote from Master in his second decade playing. We want to rise up and experience how it’s like to compete for Elite wins.

One thing I think should be noted, is Daniel Douglas may be a joker but he is easily the best team leader I’ve ever seen in any gaming environment. The work behind the scenes to cover all areas is excellent and I know he wouldn’t like to see that posted about him but it’s true.

If you’re looking for tools…. Of course we’ve got tools, and we’re developing more detailed ones too. For example, Finn was a tool a long time ago and we’re abusing Ankit so much he could be a massive tool in no time :D

So our expectations as far as skills are concerned is broad, the skills come with time. Contributing to the goals also comes with motivation.

Whether you’re a newbie or a dinosaur, consider joining us, to preserve your long-term enthusiasm for this game and rise up towards elite with a big smile on your face.

Contact any one of us any way you would like to if you’re interested and we'll start the process!
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #7 posted Oct 18th 2020, 10:59:43 (last edited Oct 18th 2020, 11:22:37 by Luke Frost) Quote 
Hey everyone.

Welcome the new member of the Wolfpack, Stephen Snyder. He was voted in unanimously and enthusiastically by the team.

We have 5* spots available
*at the moment we have a fairly decent amount of interest and that 5 will shrink to 4, maybe 3 within the next week (or 2), so if you're thinking about it, don't miss the chance as we don't plan on having free spots for a long time once we're full...

We don't request GPRO to become like a chore or similar to a job for you if you team with us, we expect that you have fun while moving forward.

For the rest of the info check the above 6 posts, where we each detail our unique approach, almost all of our team values are highlighted and what we'd expect from people who would wanna join

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2480
Stephen Snyder
(Group Rookie - 155)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Oct 20th 2020, 19:32:58 Quote 
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and racers of most ages! I'm Stephen and I now run with the pack that is Wolf Racing!

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when I found Wolf Racing, I knew they were some of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by four. So there... there were five of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Dan added me, and then Luke, Ankit, and Finn joined in before me... One month ago, when Dan introduced me to the pack, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added four more guys to my wolf pack. Five of us wolves, running around GPRO together, driving fast and chasing gold cups.

As a new member to both the game and the team, I can unequivocally say Wolf Racing is everything you hope for when you join an online game like GPRO. Competitive, Competent, a bit Callus, and a whole lot of Fun.

At the heart of it all, we stress being active, being loyal, and being a good person. Morale and motivation are high and we plan to keep it that way. GPRO should not be a second job, but it is cool to care.

As mentioned above, the team does have plenty of tools, but they are also geeks, freaks, and jocks.

If you think you've got what it takes, give us a shout. Contributing team members come in all speeds, shapes and sizes. Feel free to contact any team member with why you fit and why we need you!!!!

Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #9 posted Oct 22nd 2020, 05:06:19 (last edited Oct 22nd 2020, 05:08:18 by Luke Frost) Quote 
@Jason Claydon (P8) is our 6th member. In a small amount of seasons he has carefully calculated how to dominate seasons, make plans for it and practice smashing every group until it emerges one day that its the elite title hes after.

We have a very active group already + a solid plan to move forward and become a championship (individual & team) winners!

4 spots available. Message any of us about it.

Our next member may surprise some people.

Dont miss the chance. The march of the wolves, once the pack is formed, loyalty and ferocity towards goals is whats next. (Aka the 10 who join are the 10 who win)

Jason Claydon
(Group Pro - 8)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #10 posted Oct 23rd 2020, 15:06:12 (last edited Oct 23rd 2020, 15:06:20 by Jason Claydon) Quote 
Hello all :)
And so now I am a proper Wolf, and if you play your cards right you could be too! But don’t sit on your potential paws! As patient as we are to add the right people, it would be in your interests not to be.

This is by far the most vibrant, social, active and slightly disturbing team I have been in. The chat channels are alive, the forum is buzzing with ideas, fun and the motivation is very high. This is the first time in my GPRO career that I feel like the quiet one! It’s a great time to be a Wolf.

But there is a serious desire and team collective to achieve too, a nice mix of fun and ambition, an understanding and appreciation of what it is to be a team, a long term goal to build something special.

Think we might be a fit for you? Send your application in to anyone in the team, and do it FAST!
Whilst there is no shame in being a lone Wolf, it’s much better to be part of the Pack.
Daniel Douglas
(Group Pro - 23)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Oct 25th 2020, 06:00:41 (last edited Oct 25th 2020, 06:05:49 by Daniel Douglas) Quote 
Good today to you!

We are crazy excited about our newest members that have joined, even if one of them is affectionately referred to as slomo.... well at least thats what I plan on referring to him as :)

Its been a bit of a whirlwind lately, frankly I did not expect to see the interest that has been expressed in joining our little wolf pack thus far. Its been really great tbh, while we have talked to a large number of managers and continue discussions with a few more .... there is still a deep desire to ensure we take things slowly and bring on board those which best round out our group.

We are still searching for the next wolf.... is it you?

You've seen a few words from us above. New managers and old alike, we even have a young cub with some amazing facial hair, all can be considered.

For us it is not your experience we are concerned with. For sure great experiences evolve us all into the people we are but it is not just game experiences that really count.

Who are you as a person? Do you lounge on the hillside eating grass allowing others to determine your fate? If so, please come ready with salt and pepper, we could use a good meal.

We are wolves.... we prowl the night, howling at the moon and generally causing trouble among the sheep of the world. Is that you? Are you a lone wolf in search of a pack to run with? Are you a fierce predator stuck in a group of lapdogs?

Be shy if you wish, its a telling characteristic of sheep and I'm hungry. Otherwise, shoot us a howl and talk. It may not work out, but then again you might find a dedicated family to run with. In the end, we will join or part as friends having each gained new experiences which will only make us stronger!

The moon is bright!

Don't touch that rock, I peed on it..... its mine.
Shoaib Mohamed
(Group Rookie - 45)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Oct 27th 2020, 20:01:57 Quote 
Hello folks!

So I'm thrilled to have made it to this team, there's a vibe and direction that just feels right and I was attracted straight away.

Unlike most teams that you could join, or are part of, what is quite unique here at Wolf is that we're still building that team ethic and direction, we're shaping and moulding ourselves into a team that will provide a fulfilling, rewarding experience. Of course we've some core ideas in mind, but there's ongoing discussions on fleshing out everything else. This aspect was quite attractive to me, as I've not been a part of a new, evolving team before.

And guess what, we've still a couple of spots to fill so if you're looking for something interesting and feel you can be a part of what we're trying to do, and want to shape the future of an exciting team, reach out to any of us!

And don't let your current skill or experience level stop you from talking to us. We've not got any minimum requirements for those, talent and enthusiasm can take you a long way instead :)
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Oct 31st 2020, 00:42:30 (last edited Oct 31st 2020, 00:49:27 by Luke Frost) Quote 
We have 3 spots available in the team.

I consider our best quality is that we are all currently working towards putting atmosphere first. I don't think we have anyone in the team who dislikes the approach and attitude from anyone else in the team, and we are putting the time into making sure that doesn't happen to us as it has many, many other great teams.

We're hoping to create a team of 10 managers who stay the same until we win the team championship and beyond that. If you like what you see so far, you are seeing your last chance to join a team who I believe perfectly mixes the fun-driven & success-driven environment that everyone from both kinds of teams would like to find the balance of.

Send any of us a message and we'll discuss further.

Frosty :)
Stephen Snyder
(Group Rookie - 155)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #14 posted Nov 2nd 2020, 17:14:17 Quote 
The pack has grown over the last few weeks but we still have room and are keenly searching for the right people to complete the pack!

We are a very active group both in moving toward championship goals and in simply having a good time. If you are cunning, hungry, loyal and motivated you're just the wolf we want and need! As any pack of good hunters we are patient, but if a great opportunity arises we aren't afraid to move quickly so if you have any interest at all send any of us a message sooner than later.

What we have to offer when it comes to comradery and atmosphere is truly unparalleled and gives a truly special dynamic to the game and the team. Every single Wolf's opinion is valued equally which makes this opportunity different than most, and since we are young you will not only be joining a team, but will have a say in how we operate, where we are going, and have help in getting what you truly want to get out of the game.

We have and incredible amount of fun and its sure to only grow from here with how young we are. But don't be fooled, we also have some incredible ideas bouncing around right now and can already see a path to Championships on the horizon. These ideas come from all levels so don't let your level of success or length of time in the game restrict you from messaging us, as we would love to talk to you and see if you can make us stronger.

Come hunt with us, come laugh with us, and come race with us!
Jason Claydon
(Group Pro - 8)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #15 posted Nov 3rd 2020, 14:38:06 (last edited Nov 3rd 2020, 14:53:33 by Jason Claydon) Quote 
Calling all Wolves.

Deep down you know if you are one of us.

Little piggies need not apply.
Daniel Douglas
(Group Pro - 23)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #16 posted Nov 5th 2020, 00:53:03 (last edited Nov 5th 2020, 00:56:56 by Daniel Douglas) Quote 
Hello!

The nights are getting longer and the temperatures are falling for us here in the northern hemisphere, the upside down people's are reveling in the oncoming warmer weather.

Our territory is large, which means that some of us are putting our winter coats on while others are shedding theirs. Warm weather may be viewed favorably by some, but for us wolves we relish the cold.

For it is, you see, the struggle of the winter, the lengths of the nights were us wolves come into our own. Nothing beats the picture of steam flowing from fresh killed carcass on blood red snow illuminated by full moonlight. The sheep are plenty ripe for plucking after full summer's feeding and slow moving in their shivering states. By night we hunt, by day we race.

The track is familiar ground for the wolf, complaints abound by the harshest of conditions but us wolves we salivate at the challenge. Be cold or scorching hot, dry, wet or mixed the worst of conditions see the sheep cowering and hiding in fear while our heartbeat quickens in joy.

So who are you? Do you run and hide from the rain? Are you afraid of the matching, the energy or having the wrong tires for the weather? If so I have some advice: run, run fast ... never stop running for the wolves are everywhere ready to pounce.

If not, I've but one question to ask: Are you hungry?

Don't go over there, that spot is mine I pee'd on it.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Group Amateur - 67)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Nov 7th 2020, 19:08:57 Quote 
Want to start next season with a championship winning team? Tough, we've got team penalties. But we will win it after that. Come and help us, we still have 3 spots left.

We are not associated with Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Ankit Jakhar
(Group Amateur - 74)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Nov 14th 2020, 04:56:15 Quote 
Good time gpro managers
So the season comes to an end now, I hope it brings u all what u desired, and if not it’s definitely part of the bigger picture which will help u in long run.

So it’s time to relax and ponder over ur goals in-game …. And make perfect decisions to take one step closer to that shiny cup ....
As u might know Wolf Racing was established this season with the sole reason to form a pack of wolves/managers who are interactive yet ambitious, light-hearted yet ferocious for success, team players and wanna achieve the epitome of success.

Tbh we have formed a pack quite fast than we expected but the big part is we got our wolves… don’t worry we still have the last spots left in our growing pack.

If u have robust energy and skill of careful planning, unwillingness to quit despite hard times, curiosity, and most important of all desire to work as a team and achieve great things together u have all the characteristics of a wolf and u need a homecoming to ur in - waiting pack.

We have opted a different team structure as we have the experience of some wise – n -old managers in our pack and motivation is one of our top-priority. Albert Einstien once said that every organism is different - u can’t decide who is the best animal by keeping the test as to climb trees as it would be unfair to shark.
it is our firm believe that every manager can contribute to the team in his/her own way thus giving satisfaction to the manager, brings out best in them and it aids to the progress to team as well.

So don’t hold back by just assuming that coz u are not having specific skills or not enough experience or not great on stats – success. We give value to stats but the manager behind those stats, his/her way of thinking, opinion, style of approaching problems is way way more important to us.so if u are rookie to elite or an elite path to our den is pretty clear for a wolf.

If u want to have fun along with sharing knowledge and moving close to the glory it’s the right place, listen to the inner predator who wants to rule this gpro jungle and apply anyone in the pack.

With loyalty, ambition, and hunger for success the wolves are surely going to rule mercilessly in this gpro jungle it’s just a matter of time until the slow but steady steps lead us to to the undisputed crown of the jungle.
Stephen Snyder
(Group Amateur - 49)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Nov 15th 2020, 07:32:48 Quote 
Night has fallen on GPRO, which can mean many different things for managers…

However, the pack that is Wolf Racing is right at home and on the hunt…

The Moon is bright, and the scent of fresh meat tickles our noses as we howl into the night and across the tracks and begin our true pursuit, with clear vision and a passion that can only be described as possessed. The first season has smiled favorably upon our pack as our strength, our numbers and our knowledge grew beyond what we thought possible. Our seeking prowl has become the determined and fearless trot of the knowing predator. Yet, we are aware as ever that we still have room to become even more, and in return offer a way to fill the hunger that lies inside the few true Wolves still roaming alone or lost in teams of the weak, the weary, and the worn. If our message and mission does not call to you, go forth, but know that you can not and will not be able to outrun the pack forever.

The day will come where your cries will be heard only to the wind. You will recall the day that you decided to turn and to run from the pack. You will lament that you cast aside the opportunity to win, to grow, to laugh and to race with the legend that will undoubtedly be Wolf Racing.

Join the hunt... or join the hunted…
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Nov 16th 2020, 17:00:14 Quote 
Today, we'll be recruiting our 8th member, who is another active & well known person in the game.

We are looking for 2 more players. There's a lot of information written above, about us and what we would like from you if you're interested. There has been a lot of interest, and we're grateful to all who have shown it. We do have a lot of ambitions so the main requirement is passion: passion to be the best, passion to enjoy yourself, passion to team with friends here.

I understand there's a lot of great teams recruiting. I do believe we have a lot of unique things to offer, plus have members who have been to the top before. So what have you got to lose? Send any of us a message and see if we're the team that will help you enjoy the game even more as you reach for your goals in it :)
Niels Van Heijster
(Group Pro - 12)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #21 posted Nov 19th 2020, 15:39:00 Quote 
There was a time when I was feeling lone, nowhere to go and no place to roam.
My only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he wouldn't leave the saloon.
Then one night, as I closed my eyes, I sensed the shadows roaming the nights.
They came to me, showing me the fastest mile, told me they wanted to talk for awhile.

"Chasing life lines for a life time, you've had your heart in the right place at the wrong time.
With the right mind in another world, we may come together still.
We don't give a damn about your past, we'll keep it real, cause by now we hope you know the drill.
We would never lie, we ain't ever gonna die, we will show 'em through the power of the pack.

Cause when we briefly forget our flaws, we detach from the world, view it under our paws.
Orbit around with our dreams and there we perceive our reality and what it means.
Out on track is where we breathe, where we roam is our heath.
What we are, what we were, what we will be, it's the only place that you will be free!

Trust your self and have a crack, you'll find fine company inside this pack.
Take it off your chest welcome your gift, if they try to flex show 'em where you'll drift.
Embrace your past and give into you feeling it will not last. Now you'll get the chance, so drive it like you stole it.
You will have heard of a place you can thrive, where nothing's impossible, that's where you want to drive!

We can teach how to work the different tiers, rise above standing tall, without fears.
But if it helps a bit, take a lil' hit, take a lil' sip, put your mind at ease.
Swear you got the keys, so you can have your dreams, it's up to you not what others believe."

I swear that's the part that took longest for me ...

They said the only way up was to get in line, we are howling out to you somebody lied.
As someone who's been to the other side, blurring the lines between earth and mind.
Be a lost soul in a lost world but know what you're trying to find.
Some call it home, some call it Neverland, we call it our promised land!

Where we can take a spin and never ever have to stop, you can stay on top forever if you follow your heart.
We can't live a lie, we would rather die, if we don't live for this we are not alive.
This is who we are, this is what we do, outside of the promised lands you won't have a clue.
They call us lost but this is the place where I was found, take my hand my friend and come home, safe and sound.

These promised lands are home to lost souls like me, and lost souls like me are forever free!
I know you're still out there every so often peeping in, the time has come to be sneaking in.
I've picked up on your scent, you know you should, only two more ever could
Show us your groove, stop your forever pacing, it's time to apply with WOLF Racing!
Jason Claydon
(Group Pro - 8)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #22 posted Nov 21st 2020, 04:29:15 Quote 

Want to be part of something that will make you feel brand new? Give you the thrill of the 'old times' with a path to the future. Where team work is by the very nature of the name of our team, an obvious objective.

We are looking for 2 hungry, passionate, competitive, communicative and street wise wolves.

Come be part of something special.
Daniel Douglas
(Group Master - 3)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Nov 22nd 2020, 09:38:11 Quote 
Good morning! (for me anyway)

I speak to the wolves out there lost among the sheep.

We have made quite a few friends during our recruitment process and probably made a few people a little angry. In the first case we are very happy, though the second is a little sad.

I hate to say it but unfortunately not everyone is born a wolf. Even amongst those who are born a wolf, their trail leads in a different direction than our small pack's. This is unfortunate but is in fact a very common thing in life.

Sounds weird I know, we are looking for someone who fits with our pack but also brings their own unique views. As a pack we evolve with each new addition and the evolution is what we crave even more than the bright red warm tasty blood of the sheep (ok, maybe equally so, sheep are good and I'm hungry).

I say this to hopefully clear some misunderstanding that may be in some of the wolves heads out there: we might not be the team for you, you might not be the wolf for us. We are a pack with lofty goals. Our path is determined by the sum of the collective thoughts of the individual wolf.

Some things I would personally like to see when you inevitably apply to run with our pack: don't show fear. we are no better or worse than you or anyone else. Fear and timidity is a sure sign of the sheep and trust me, we can sniff the sheep out quickly :)

In the end though: lets talk a bit about past hunts and future raids, if you are a sheep please bring salt.

For the love of the hunt, don't touch that bolder I peed on it... ITS MINE!
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Nov 24th 2020, 15:58:38 (last edited Nov 24th 2020, 16:06:53 by Luke Frost) Quote 
At the moment, we are a team that averages a time spent of 15 hours per race online (this should be considered normal for a top team as it is an average from all your ups & downs over time, including time spent writing posts/mail, analysing data, watching races, and all the other interesting stuff you can do on this game.)

We're all professionals (in different industries) with good career paths, family, and additionally we choose to spend time mastering our hobby and that includes dedicating some hours every week to Wolf Racing so we can one day be mentioned alongside other great teams who have won several team championships.

The wolf analogy so often used in the posts above is true today and will be even more true as we move forward. We're all strong enough to plan our own careers, but we run with each other to further strengthen our careers, our enjoyment, passion, and success in the game.

We've received a lot of interest. Not everybody was voted in. We're in no rush, we believe that if it clicks it will click, and we will be hoping to find 2 managers who are willing and able to commit to being elite & team champions with us.

For further reading check out the posts above. You'll be able to see every Wolf Racing manager say their piece. We have accepted complete newbies, former elite players and everything in between. We're looking for something way beyond results, and that's what is in your future. Passion, dedication, positive attitude & some proactivity are good qualities. Your current group says very little to us in essence.

Come and apply. :)
Niels Van Heijster
(Group Pro - 12)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Nov 26th 2020, 12:05:37 (last edited Nov 26th 2020, 12:07:58 by Niels Van Heijster) Quote 
Wolves & GPRO Analogy

Wolves have developed the capacity to survive and thrive in the most inhospitable of GPRO climates. From Wolves on the northern Ahvenisto Race Circuit, to Wolves that feel right at home on the scolding hot tarmac of the Bahrain International Circuit in the UAE, any and all tracks around the Globe have seen great Wolf successes.

These Wolves are all highly intelligent managers whose carefully placed, sharp cornering skills, pointed overtakes, inquiring pursuits and other race craft skills instantly convey this quality, time and time again. They seek pleasure in prepping well, contemplating the many variables with the object to close in for a swift win whenever possible. A Wolf will approach his prey down the track, avoiding potholes and steep curbs. He might close in slowly, sometimes in single file. As soon as their prey is aware it is being pursued and tries to escape, the actual chase begins.

Wolves chase down their prey and once caught, dive down the inside or overtake on the outside. Once passed, the competition will be weakened and shrugged off with the help of burning rubber and pinpoint driving skills. Wolf hunts can last minutes, go the full race distance or even take up to multiple seasons depending on whether attacks are successful or not. Should an attack fail, do know that Wolves will continue the hunt until it is successful. It is a matter of survival, a way of GPRO live.

Wolves are gregarious characters who enjoy to live and hunt in the pack. Each individual though, is fully capable of traversing each challenging circuit that’s put in their path, and they are just a happy to overcome them using a refined skill set still being able to rack up successes. Wolves prefer psychological warfare to physical confrontations. To know thy opponent is half the win! There are obvious advantages when hunting in packs because as all are intelligent managers working together and each one is able to take down any competition that is much larger and stronger than an individual Wolf. Wolves do not just participate in the game for sport, but for their hunger for success.

Wolves howl for many reasons. as a way of communicating with other Wolves, when they are rallying for a hunt, mourning, communicating with another pack of Wolves or when a pack member has become separated. When a lost Wolf howls, the others will respond, giving him a sound to guide him home. Pack members recognize each other’s voices. We can truly confirm that we’ve heard the many distant calls of those that are still looming around out there, apprehensive of coming forth and joining up. Though we gladly welcome the experienced and multi-skilled veterans, you may also come forth being a pup in search for den to call home. It’s not what you did in the past that takes our interest, it’s all about how you will go about to attack your future prowls around the GPRO community.

We seek the active yet cautious, the hungry yet clever, the inquisitive yet open minded, the vigorous yet lay-back, the determined yet realistic, the ones feeling lost yet confident! Is it you, our friend, our companion? Then step up and don’t be afraid. We are here my lost Wolf, howling out to you specifically to guide you home …

It’s time to join WOLF Racing.

Sheep are also happily invited to apply and join in on our festive and copious BBQ’s filled with (your) meat and to be flushed down with the many beers and spirits we have come to enjoy on our prowls aal over GPRO. ;)
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #26 posted Nov 29th 2020, 05:31:55 (last edited Nov 29th 2020, 05:41:45 by Luke Frost) Quote 
Half of the team is awake and watching Tyson vs Jones Jr.

We're looking for 1 more spot; we're not rushing into a decision, we really wanna get to know you very well. Send any of us a message. We value a sense of humor, dedication to the game, loyalty, good character and ability to make a plan & stick to it.

Since being created in early October, we've all become quite close. We're all very active on our discord channel so it's becoming like a real family. Lots of laughs, lots of discussions about lots of things.

If you would like to enjoy yourself in this game, consider us. It's a great hobby, so if you enjoy yourself and also can become the best, take the chance to do both with Wolf Racing :))

Ankit Jakhar
(Group Amateur - 74)

India 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #27 posted Dec 1st 2020, 19:58:03 Quote 
Good time gpro managers
As we are on our hunt for last wolf for the pack … don’t miss the opportunity if u are the one. Btw passion
Vision
Determination
Confidence
Strategic mindset
seeking Critical and logical solution
Sociable
Task orientedness
Transformational
Consistency
Loyalty
Well all of these qualities are difficult to find until ur name is Luke.We value ur point of view and ideas more than anything. If u want to develop and have that predator inside it’s ur chance. Disclaimer – all puppies,sheeps etc are also welcome as we are thankful for a treat.Hunt or be hunted is a kind of indirect motto in a fiercely competitive environment in gpro. So if u want to chase the glory pack is the right place.All the structure and team dynamics is pretty different and if u want to know more drop a message to any member of the pack.It’s not long until those puppies and others are safe so join the stronger side and be a part of build-in – process pack. Obviously, we prefer two -way communication to sniff out whether the compatibility is there or someone is our next meal.
Mike Chatzikonstantinou
(Group Amateur - 31)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Dec 6th 2020, 11:46:33 Quote 
The Wolves Team

Living in a pack of wolves allows for the formation of many unique emotional bonds between pack members, the foundation for family living.

A wolf pack is an exceedingly complex social unit, an extended family. There are different wolves that need to be cared, but they do that like a family.

The Wolves it's highly social animals have and pass on what can be best described. The older wolves, as more experienced hunters, share strategies and techniques with younger wolves, passing down knowledge.

I'm the new wolve and finally i found my family. They gave to me everything, activity, knowledge, tools, strategy, future plan, funny moments and of course a huge hug.

Do you want to live in a herd of wolves?
Do you want to be part of this family?
Do you want to hunt with us?
Do you want to race with us?

We have a place for you, the last seat, the special..

Are you the special?

Mike the puppy
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 88)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #29 posted Dec 10th 2020, 16:21:44 (last edited Dec 10th 2020, 16:27:36 by Luke Frost) Quote 
As we continue to progress forward in many ways, we're still searching for someone to come into the team. If you're the analytical type, you may have a very high chance, as we're working on some very data heavy projects which will result in us perfecting all the areas of the game and continue moving forward. For every small and big feature, we will try to perfect it with cohesive effort and an array of different skillsets brought forward from each team member. Contribution towards such things will help your chances, and of course your own career too as we all develop strengths from the team work exhibited.

Other good qualities are mentioned above (active, positive attitude, loyal, proactive).

We have 9 players who's average is 15hrs/race. We are all with good jobs, studied, with family. GPRO is our hobby and we are very active in persuiting our goals on here. It's all about the fun. Come join the party.

If you're interested you can send any one of us a message with your intentions of joining us, then we can start the process of recruitment with you :)

Cheers

Frosty from Wolf Racing /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2480
Niels Van Heijster
(Group Pro - 12)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #30 posted Dec 17th 2020, 15:32:30 (last edited Dec 17th 2020, 15:50:46 by Niels Van Heijster) Quote 
If this is you, it’s time to come home to WOLF Racing.

If this is not you, nevermind ...
Page [12 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic