Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: COVID VACCINE!!!! 79 replies
Chris Adnams
(Group Pro - 13)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #61 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:03:32 Quote 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ January 5th 2021,23:54:52 )

Certainly not before weaker people and those working in high risk sectors (incl people working in customer/people facing environments).

THANK YOU!!

I am sick to death of people thinking people working in essential shops (me) are an afterthought. We have a limit of people we are allowed in at any one time (including staff), and recently I had someone tell me when they were told to wait that "staff don't count, only customers". Oh how I had to bite my tongue!

Obviously healthcare and care workers, the elderly, people with underlying conditions and other older adults should get it before me, but I don't see why people like me should not be next in line. I know we won't be though. The same goes for teachers. Another group who have been totally shafted throughout the entire pandemic.
Constantin Heller
(Group Rookie - 31)

Germany 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #62 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:04:00 Quote 
Quote ( Tom Parker @ January 6th 2021,00:03:03 )

Tbf I am allegedly smart enough to know that vaccines work but I am still crap at this game :D

Don't look at my manager history either lol
Marija Murgić
(Group Amateur - 73)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #63 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:08:01 Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 5th 2021,23:53:08 )

Almost like the Covid-measures are effective against infective viral diseases.

Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ January 5th 2021,23:56:50 )

Just going to leave this here..

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
If I get vaccinated, I’ll do it last, when the whole world gets vaccinated and wait for the results.

Paul Brosnan
(Group Amateur - 53)

Ireland 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #64 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:09:35 Quote 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ January 5th 2021,23:59:16 )

Paul, just so you’re aware, with the majority of vaccines these “chemicals” you’re putting in your body are very similar to what you would experience in a standard infection but the only difference being the infection is controlled to prevent it being too significant. People who tend to react badly to a vaccine usually are ones with a generally weak immune system or weakness to a specific strain. I don’t know if you are aware but your immune response is much more complex than “strong” and “weak”. You could have a strong immune system when it comes to covid, but totally useless at colds. And the reality is your immune response can be hit and miss. People with relatively strong and reliable immune responses can still suffer an initial infection and not build ressistance or suffer extreme symptoms. With many virial infections a super strong immune system can make you seriously ill, your own immune response can be so significant due to the level of infection and foreign cells that your own body can kill you very easily. I strongly suggest you educate yourself a bit more on the benefits of the various vaccinations available, because your current reasoning may seem good to you, but the reality is with a deeper understanding you’d likely realise you’re looking at face value.

Anyway, anyone wanna hear about how I made some glow in the dark ecoli by genetically engineering them and then growing a plate of them? No? Well you’ll wish you listened when they’re the next big health problem.

Thanks for posting James and you raise good points but in the communities I'm part of there's a host of data outlining the harm of vaccines and the benefits of avoiding them. This information comes from proper scientists and medical professionals, I'm neither so I'm not able to explain as eloquently as them. But I am happy to take the genuine advice of these medical professions rather than that of medical professionals paid off by the pharma industry and those who produce studies that only outline what they want to outline. But once again thank you for the points.
Daryl Gee
(Group Amateur - 83)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #65 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:09:57 Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 6th 2021,00:04:00 )

Don't look at my manager history either lol

You're awesome at troll feeding though
Constantin Heller
(Group Rookie - 31)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #66 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:11:26 Quote 
Quote ( Daryl Gee @ January 6th 2021,00:09:57 )

You're awesome at troll feeding though

Thanks man. And thank you for being the only reasonable voice in this entire thread.
Marija Murgić
(Group Amateur - 73)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #67 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:17:42 Quote 
Quote ( Tom Parker @ January 5th 2021,23:59:46 )

Its because people are thick as pig shit and don't do as they're told. Should've gone down the North Korea route and put people in death camps if they didn't follow the rules

I had swine flu.
I agree with the rules, I am not against them. Of course you have to be careful, but I don't want to get vaccinated.

Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 6th 2021,00:01:47 )

Quite frankly I'm kinda shocked, I thought GPRO required a certain level of intelligence to properly play

Please explain what you mean?
Maybe we shouldn’t comment on Covid-19 either?
Daryl Gee
(Group Amateur - 83)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #68 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:18:11 Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 6th 2021,00:11:26 )

And thank you for being the only reasonable voice in this entire thread.

You're welcome.
Paul Brosnan
(Group Amateur - 53)

Ireland 
Certified: 
Old post #69 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:20:08 Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 6th 2021,00:01:47 )

Quite frankly I'm kinda shocked, I thought GPRO required a certain level of intelligence to properly play.

Dude I don't know about that. I think it's entirely possible for someone to be good at this game and not want to inject their healthy body with disease.
James Hitchen
(Group Amateur - 50)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #70 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:20:47 Quote 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ January 6th 2021,00:09:35 )

Thanks for posting James and you raise good points but in the communities I'm part of there's a host of data outlining the harm of vaccines and the benefits of avoiding them. This information comes from proper scientists and medical professionals, I'm neither so I'm not able to explain as eloquently as them. But I am happy to take the genuine advice of these medical professions rather than that of medical professionals paid off by the pharma industry and those who produce studies that only outline what they want to outline. But once again thank you for the points.

good response, my one word of advice is take all data with a pinch of salt. It’s definitely possible for a case to be built against having the vaccines. They can have side effects but often these are less severe and less likey than a natural infection. You can easily say “vaccines cause a larger number of symptoms than natural infections”. The reality is said symptoms are often far less severe and there is no mention of the death rates. The data you’re looking at could very easily be twisted. The vaccines available currently are all quite different. I know there’s one out there that I definitely would never use, but I won’t start a riot over that. If your concern is the side effects of a stereotypical vaccine and the chemicals used in it then I’d strongly recommend considering the mRNA style vaccine. It’s completely different and the only way it can be harmful is if you’re got an underlying genetic disorder or anomaly, which in this day and age is unlikely to be the case.

ultimately all medical professionals, biologists, virologists, geneticists etc. Have an agenda behind their views, the ones you trust are basing it purely off their views using the exact same facts and data as the rest, it’s merely how they interpreted it, you’ll find that actually healthcare companies will much prefer people to believe in herd immunity because there is a lot more money in that approach for them, along with other industries, so pick a side I guess. The vast majority of professionals believe a vaccine is the correct choice and with good reason. It’s proven mass immunisation is far superior to herd immunity and has been for the last 80/90 years. There’s plenty of examples over the years of proof of this.
Constantin Heller
(Group Rookie - 31)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #71 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:26:35 Quote 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ January 6th 2021,00:20:47 )

I know there’s one out there that I definitely would never use, but I won’t start a riot over that.

Any chance you could mention which one so we could look into it? Slightly off topic of course but it might help others, and could bring up some interesting points.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Group Pro - 5)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #72 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:38:08 (last edited Jan 6th 2021, 00:53:08 by Mikko Heikkinen) Quote 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ January 5th 2021,23:48:19 )

Take a look here for proof (https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/us-nurse-faints-after-getting-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-shot-recovers-120122100040_1.html)

Proof ?

Yeah, she had a pre-existing condition which makes her faint under certain conditions. Also, no wonder getting a bit dizzy getting pressed by the media and their hot lights.

For centuries people didn't receive vaccines and many of them lived incredibly healthy lives.

with avg. lifespan of 60 years :)

Meanwhile you have people suffering terrible side effects from injecting chemicals into themselves.

Well I for one am not gonna inject chemicals into myself, that might indeed result in side-effects.

But I will let a nurse vaccinate me

btw: For hundreds of years people have been widely vaccinated for all kinds of things, and there is only 1 incident which could be considered "hyped". A few people who had a predisposition towards narcolepcy got it due to an adjuvant. Even more remarkably so, it only affected the European batch as USA and Chine (among others) didn't use the adjuvant with the vaccination.

Sadly that caused (even irrational amounts of) fear towards all vaccinations for people.
James Hitchen
(Group Amateur - 50)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #73 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:38:16 Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 6th 2021,00:26:35 )

Any chance you could mention which one so we could look into it? Slightly off topic of course but it might help others, and could bring up some interesting points.

AstraZeneca. They had a lot of irregularities in the production and testing which is never a good sign with this kind of stuff. I don’t believe they fully understand it themselves based on their seemingly random dosage testing and struggle to explain just exactly why they’ve made it the way they have. The BioNtech one is an example of the typical vaccine style done properly and fully understood. There may not be an issue with it, but when there is much higher quality options available then I’ll take those. The fact AstraZeneca brag about it’s cost over it’s actual capabilities says a lot.

By all means take it, but it’s something worth looking into. With a bit more thorough independent testing and larger sample groups with positive results comparable to the other options I would be convinced to take it.
Thomas Craney
(Group Rookie - 36)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #74 posted Jan 6th 2021, 00:58:27 Quote 
If you want to stop the hype, stop getting tested!
If one country stopped getting tested what then?
Also,

THIS:
James Hitchen
" The issue with the current world is a lot of people act like experts when the reality is they’ve read some articles and watched a video or two but have no real experience or depth of understanding. The truth is a lockdown doesn’t really work, for it to work you need a near perfect scenario (like NZ managed against all odds, that’s more luck than skill). However what it does do is slow the spread to an extent, but with Cov-19 you won’t ever get rid of it this way. It will genetically adapt faster than you can achieve heard immunity with its spread rate, which has now happened, many hoped it would be much slower in its mutations. In terms of vaccines, with the traditional approach which most companies perused there is always a risk, and I would not blame anyone for refusing to have it for its risks. It’s a very valid point, especially with the current situation, although I would still recommend it. The mRNA vaccine however, that takes away just about any argument for not being vaccinated. It’s a relatively low risk approach and incredibly efficient, and will likely be the future for this kind of thing.

ironically vaccines will be equally as effective if people move around compared to if they stay in the same location. However the spread will obviously increase, my view is travel between two high case countries is far more acceptable than between two low risk countries.

the real debate point comes in where the economic/health line is drawn. And that is one I wish not to start of being drawn into, I’ll weigh in on factual health based discussion like talking about the development of some really interesting vaccines, the uses of different testing methods and such, but no further, because when economics and politics become a factor it becomes very much opinionated
PROBABLY AS SANE AN ANSWER AS YOU'LL FIND ON GPRO
Bradley Preen
(Group Rookie - 150)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #75 posted Jan 25th 2021, 09:03:43 Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 5th 2021,23:45:02 )

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Wait, hold on, is this just an elaborate ruse by Paul to steal the Worst Comment award off Bradley? Almost fell for it!

how dare you paul
James Keeble
(Group Rookie - 83)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #76 posted Jan 25th 2021, 09:49:23 Quote 
dont take it!!!!

you will turn into a french person
Thijs Rieken
(Group Amateur - 16)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #77 posted Jan 25th 2021, 10:01:58 Quote 
Quote ( James Keeble @ January 25th 2021,09:49:23 )

dont take it!!!!

Listen to Jacques Quible here!
Sagar Subhedar
(Group Master - 1)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #78 posted Jan 25th 2021, 10:07:37 Quote 
Just happy that 2 of our (India made) vaccines are ut there in the market, and noth are safe!!

Just proud!!
Constantin Heller
(Group Rookie - 31)

Germany 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #79 posted Jan 25th 2021, 11:22:12 Quote 

dont take it!!!!

Finally someone gives an actual reason not to take it
Bradley Preen
(Group Rookie - 150)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #80 posted Jan 25th 2021, 16:41:57 Quote 

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

dont take it!!!!

bonjour non
Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic