Page « 1 2 3 [4 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Congrats Dede! 99 replies
Adonijah Kenneth
(Group Amateur - 86)

Philippines 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #91 posted Jan 13th 2021, 15:13:41 Quote 
grats
Manuel Cidade
(Group Amateur - 72)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #92 posted Jan 13th 2021, 15:28:13 Quote 
Congrats Andrea!...
Andrea Squizzato1
(Group Elite)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (38)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #93 posted Jan 13th 2021, 23:57:14 (last edited Jan 13th 2021, 23:58:14 by Andrea Squizzato) Quote 
Thanks everyone! I agree I'm not the best manager in the game, so I dedicate this victory to the ones who know not to have the same talent/skills as Roland, Jan, Yug.. (just to name the obvious and the ones I know better).

This is a proof that with some personal efforts and a great team work anything is possible! Wish you all to achieve this one day, keep working hard together with your mates and you'll get there!

I would like to thank all the guys who helped Nuvolari grow in all these years, and to those who will do it in the future. It would be quite obvious to thank the current team composition for the great results we've achieved lately, so I will skip it and mention a few less known managers instead:

Marco Predappio - Thanks for picking me into Nuvolari project, trusting me to share code and knowledge since the beginning, supporting the team even when you had no more time for playing the game!

Gino Zernani - Thanks for your big contribution to Nuvolari. Young Nuvolari's probably don't know that behind the tools they are using there is a genious manager who worked hard to understand how the game works.

Ayman Daher - I am very sad about RL issues and wish everything gets fixed as soon as possible. You've been the real hidden leader of Nuvolari, you are a great mate and a great man

Ricardo Antunes
(Group Pro - 18)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #94 posted Jan 14th 2021, 00:08:33 Quote 
Dino Miles is proud of you, my boy.
Asdrúbal Corral
(Group Amateur - 35)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #95 posted Jan 14th 2021, 05:52:35 Quote 
Congratulations, Andrea!!!
Sean Hillier
(Group Amateur - 66)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #96 posted Jan 14th 2021, 10:23:38 Quote 
Official Forum Congrats to our Leader Dede, and the force that is..Nuvolari...
Gino Zernani
(Group Amateur - 22)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (12)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #97 posted Jan 14th 2021, 15:31:13 (last edited Jan 14th 2021, 15:35:55 by Gino Zernani) Quote 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ January 13th 2021,23:57:14 )

Thanks everyone! I agree I'm not the best manager in the game, so I dedicate this victory to the ones who know not to have the same talent/skills as Roland, Jan, Yug.. (just to name the obvious and the ones I know better).

This is a proof that with some personal efforts and a great team work anything is possible! Wish you all to achieve this one day, keep working hard together with your mates and you'll get there!

I would like to thank all the guys who helped Nuvolari grow in all these years, and to those who will do it in the future. It would be quite obvious to thank the current team composition for the great results we've achieved lately, so I will skip it and mention a few less known managers instead:

Marco Predappio - Thanks for picking me into Nuvolari project, trusting me to share code and knowledge since the beginning, supporting the team even when you had no more time for playing the game!

Gino Zernani - Thanks for your big contribution to Nuvolari. Young Nuvolari's probably don't know that behind the tools they are using there is a genious manager who worked hard to understand how the game works.

Ayman Daher - I am very sad about RL issues and wish everything gets fixed as soon as possible. You've been the real hidden leader of Nuvolari, you are a great mate and a great man

So cute, deduz…

Well, let me be considered as the speaker of the 3 old walhruses above mentioned. Also let me use my own personal "ginish" language.

What a champion is.

A champ is who acts with heart and think with brain. Always
A champ is a genuinely generous person, unregarding his own results. Always
A champ is a person who fights in a loyal way and respects his opponents. Always

You ALWAYS have been like that, so, believe me, you don't need any cup next to your name to call you champ: simply remain as you are...
and don't forget we hate you!

Ahmet Sonverdi
(Group Master - 4)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Old post #98 posted Jan 15th 2021, 12:25:42 Quote 
Congrats, Sculozzato! :)
Arnaud de Marneffe
(Group Master - 3)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #99 posted Jan 15th 2021, 12:30:40 Quote 
Congratzzz, well done champ' !
Klas Britse
(Group Elite)

Sweden 
Certified: 
Old post #100 posted Jan 17th 2021, 11:06:04 Quote 
Congratz, well done Andrea!
Page « 1 2 3 [4 Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic