Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > credits, team car and personal car. Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: credits, team car and personal car. 4 replies
Julio Pereira
(Group Pro - 19)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Feb 27th 2021, 02:21:48 Quote 
I transferred credits to the team and used the team car, like other elements of the team, however, a race was also discounted in the personal car !!!! I do not understand !!! why !!!! does anyone know what happened?
Teagarden Wrecks
(Group Rookie - 51)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Feb 27th 2021, 04:06:35 Quote 
When you race, it takes .5 credits from you.

When you donate credits to the team, it is so the team can still use supporter features, even if short supporters on the team.
Sharma Vivek
(Group Pro - 9)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #3 posted Feb 27th 2021, 04:32:38 (last edited Feb 27th 2021, 04:34:33 by Vivek Sharma) Quote 
From Rules
As a temporary personal livery (0.3 supporter credits/race) - in this case you rent the livery exclusively for the amount of races you select (discounts apply for longer use)

Don't know if personal livery which is already purchased for 50 Euro still cost anything per race.

And number of races with a personal livery is the set amount of races you purchased it for, whether it was on track or not, days still discounted I guess.
Julio Pereira
(Group Pro - 19)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Feb 27th 2021, 17:51:13 Quote 

if I understood ...

when you have rented the car, even if you are not using it, it counts as you used it.
without possibility to manage .... ok thanks
Niels Van Heijster
(Group Amateur - 9)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Feb 27th 2021, 19:07:44 Quote 
Every supporter pays 0,4 credits per race.
To run a Team Livery, a team needs 5 supporters.

Your team only has 2 supporters, so 3 short to run the Team Livery.
This 3 short can be compensated via the team treasury as long as it holds enough credits. Thus in your case the team treasury "pays" for the 3 "missing supporters", meaning 3x 0,4 = 1,2 credits per race ...

Hope it helps!
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > credits, team car and personal car. Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic