Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S81 Community Awards - Voting Stage Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 8 9 [10 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S81 Community Awards - Voting Stage 282 replies
Thomas Lissens
(Group Rookie - 97)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #271 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:18:54 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ June 4th 2021,14:11:38 )

The grief that's been discussed goes deep with a number of people, however it's a maximum of 20 maybe up to 30 people. The community is way bigger, and by now is getting irritated over "the neighbors" arguing loudly in the next door garden ... Take you business inside and please stop harassing the community, all this has been discussed in the open more than is good for all concerned ...

One of the rules in Forum use, is to stay on topic! The topic in this thread is the Unofficial S81 Community Awards. Please stick to the topic!

Sorry mate, this is for the sake of this community to keep them sane and remove toxic people like Jason
Niels Van Heijster
(Group Amateur - 9)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #272 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:19:22 Quote 
@Thomas Lissens (R97) - Please stop misusing the thread for unrelated topics! Just stop commenting ...

@Jamie Robinson (A69) - That goes for you too, should you be wondering ...
Thomas Lissens
(Group Rookie - 97)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #273 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:19:29 (last edited Jun 4th 2021, 14:20:42 by Thomas Lissens) Quote 
Jason is now looking on my profile how he can find me in real life, a manipulative prick who has no life coming after people in real life

Niels sorry man, dat was mijn laatste post, geniet van het spel en de fora.
Niels Van Heijster
(Group Amateur - 9)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #274 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:22:55 (last edited Jun 4th 2021, 14:27:26 by Niels Van Heijster) Quote 
Quote ( Thomas Lissens @ June 4th 2021,14:18:54 )

Sorry mate, this is for the sake of this community to keep them sane and remove toxic people like Jason

No it's not! It's too make you guys air your frustrations, while we are no longer interested. We all already know it was a big mess, and the community was not on the inside. So whatever any of you states, cannot be fact checked by the community.

Hence it became a contest of how many believers each group can generate. FFS this all happend a few months ago. Get over it, never speak to each other again if it helps, but keep threads clean and keep posts on topic ... Mate!

Too many frustrations that serve literally no one ... everybody is somewhat familiar with this high profile case. And as stated no-one except those on the inside know all details. And even then, all comes down to POV. In short, in the end no-one wins!
Jamie Robinson
(Group Amateur - 69)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #275 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:33:52 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ June 4th 2021,14:19:22 )

@Thomas Lissens (R97) - Please stop misusing the thread for unrelated topics! Just stop commenting ...

@Jamie Robinson (A69) - That goes for you too, should you be wondering ...

I want this to stop too, rockets have moved on. Brabham have moved on. We're all sick of it coming back up tbh. I'm done commenting on it

I've enjoyed the last couple of oscars. It's been fun celebrating people and their achievements in the game. This thread should stay that way
Thomas Lissens
(Group Rookie - 97)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #276 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:43:58 Quote 
Maybe don't insult people with oscars helps, let that be the lesson of this childish playground mudfight. I understand that everyone would like to go on, so I hope everyone does this.

My apologies if I ruined this thread...
Jason Claydon
(Group Rookie - 17)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #277 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:55:48 Quote 
Hi Thomas,

Lovely to see you back in the game after 2 seasons out :) I wonder what brought you back.

Never got a chance before to say well done to all the winners. :)
Ricardo Antunes
(Group Amateur - 28)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #278 posted Jun 4th 2021, 14:56:47 Quote 
Quote ( Jason Claydon @ June 4th 2021,14:55:48 )

Never got a chance before to say well done to all the winners. :)

thanks altough that was like 5 pages ago due to the mess this discussion has been :)
Josh Clark
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (10)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #279 posted Jun 4th 2021, 15:10:35 Quote 
Thanks for hosting Kyle
Kyle Morris
(Group Pro - 3)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #280 posted Jun 4th 2021, 16:07:34 Quote 
I mean, its brought attention to the oscars I guess, not that I've been reading any of these posts
Luke Frost
(Group Pro - 20)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #281 posted Jun 4th 2021, 16:53:36 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ June 4th 2021,14:22:55 )

Too many frustrations that serve literally no one ... everybody is somewhat familiar with this high profile case. And as stated no-one except those on the inside know all details. And even then, all comes down to POV. In short, in the end no-one wins!

Very true. Have said my piece, not going into it anymore. Thanks for hosting another great community Oscars, Kyle. I hope no other group of people will hijack certain awards in the future. Claudio did do a great season, but it was a vote marred by the first page showing what was at play. Won't comment on the other one anymore.

This is a suggestion...maybe after 80? seasons these things should be made official, with official rules and a public polling system? Would solve a lot of these issues. :)
Jon Day
(Group Rookie - 81)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (18)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #282 posted Jun 4th 2021, 19:25:26 (last edited Jun 4th 2021, 19:25:57 by Jon Day) Quote 
Quote ( Thomas Lissens @ June 4th 2021,13:35:41 )

So in season 79 I met Frosty, he spend a lot of time in me,
This was exactly the reason I refused to meet him!
Dougie Marshall
(Group Retired)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #283 posted Jun 19th 2021, 22:10:19 Quote 
Quote ( Jon Day @ June 4th 2021,19:25:26 )

This was exactly the reason I refused to meet him!

why do you always have to be daddy?
Page « 1 2 3 ... 8 9 [10 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S81 Community Awards - Voting Stage Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic