Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Fuel shortage in England Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:
Forum topic poll
Would you panic buy?
Sign in to vote or view the poll results
Author Topic: Fuel shortage in England 64 replies
Predrag Marmut
(Group Pro - 19)

Serbia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #61 posted Oct 4th 2021, 18:36:53 Quote 
Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ October 4th 2021,18:15:35 )

Quote ( Mladen Stošić @ October 4th 2021,17:20:49 )

my advice is to go to nearest country in France/Ireland and then buy a lot of fuel and sell it on the street like we did in Serbia '90. during the period of hiper-inflation.

Did you have Covid travel restrictions and a sea around Serbia in the 90s?

we had travel restrictions in '90. Been in the same situation in '90 Karma is a bitch.

Why do you have Covid restrictions ? Are you afraid of something? We don't have it we can travel all over the country.
Niels Van Heijster
(Group Pro - 20)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #62 posted Oct 4th 2021, 18:38:13 (last edited Oct 4th 2021, 18:39:16 by Niels Van Heijster) Quote 
Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ October 4th 2021,18:15:35 )

Did you have Covid travel restrictions and a sea around Serbia in the 90s?

Maybe not, but there were quite a few other challenges down there back then, the likes we all hope never to experience ...
Maybe read up on it a bit ... ?
Jack Wemyss
(Group Pro - 8)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #63 posted Oct 4th 2021, 20:22:13 (last edited Oct 4th 2021, 20:25:01 by Jack Wemyss) Quote 
Im not afraid of COVID-19, I have had it, and I am still alive

Funnily enough I'm not personally responsible for any of the travel restrictions, and there aren't any restrictions on just driving round England.

However we cant 'just drive' across the sea to Ireland or France to get fuel to sell for a profit, its a bit different to just driving over a land border. In terms of complexity and cost.

I am also aware of the history of the break up of Yugoslavia, of course not to the level that a native who lived through it, but I do know that Serbia has not been fully surrounded by water at any point since the invention of the automobile.

Paul Brosnan
(Group Amateur - 45)

Ireland 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #64 posted Oct 4th 2021, 20:55:13 Quote 
Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ October 4th 2021,20:22:13 )

Im not afraid of COVID-19, I have had it, and I am still alive

Damn that's a let down
Roy Mitchell
(Group Amateur - 67)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #65 posted Oct 5th 2021, 04:17:20 Quote 
Jeez... How long has it been? and your still a bell end!

You know how sometimes you wish you had a sign, that you could give to some people, that says "I'm Stupid"

Here's your sign Paul...
Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Fuel shortage in England Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic