Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] My Name is Earl [GAME OVER] Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 94 95 [96 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [MAFIA] My Name is Earl [GAME OVER] 2855 replies
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 140)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2848 posted yesterday at 02:36:59 Quote 
Hmm yeah I guess. But in the end me having a town result on Brad was crucial, so again, me playing the way I did was worth it.

It was funny to read the dead thread to see that I got exactly what I wanted with the push on George.
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 96)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #2849 posted yesterday at 08:57:33 Quote 
Congrats town, congrats Ivelin !

I was useless af but it was a fun game :)
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 26)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #2850 posted yesterday at 10:31:04 Quote 
Ric kept saying he was confirmed, but I couldn't understand why no one had considered the first set up, a cop and a doc, and no earl. Was waiting for Rocco or Vlad to say it, I thought even ivelin would realise it was a possibility.
Ricardo Antunes
(Group Amateur - 28)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #2851 posted yesterday at 11:47:54 Quote 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ December 4th 2021,10:31:04 )

Ric kept saying he was confirmed, but I couldn't understand why no one had considered the first set up, a cop and a doc, and no earl. Was waiting for Rocco or Vlad to say it, I thought even ivelin would realise it was a possibility.

It wasnt since Ivelin got Rocco as a Anti-town. And since nobody else claimed Cop or Doc, it was impossible for both Ivelin and Rocco to be town.

At the same time, since there were only 3 claims, it was also impoasible for both of them to be scum, as one of them had to be telling the truth for the correct setup to be played.

There really was no other way around it :P
Ricardo Antunes
(Group Amateur - 28)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #2852 posted yesterday at 11:49:59 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ December 4th 2021,02:36:59 )

Hmm yeah I guess. But in the end me having a town result on Brad was crucial, so again, me playing the way I did was worth it.

It was funny to read the dead thread to see that I got exactly what I wanted with the push on George.

Yep, it was amazing that you targetted 2 players that lived the entire game! Had not been for that, it wouldnt have been as easy! And you managed to keep yourself alive too! (I should have taken the hint that you conceded that you were looking scummy, but I was feeling there was something towny going on there)
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 15)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #2853 posted yesterday at 12:48:01 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ December 4th 2021,02:03:12 )

I don't get people who wanted me to come out with my result on D2. What's the point of a cop who has 1 result?

Vlad had to bus Rocco, not fake claim Earl.

My point about it was that you catched one scum out of two which is good enough to claim on D2. In the end it was worth it to not claim, but what if you were killed on N2? Then it's me, Ric, Rocco, Vlad and Brad with no info. Granted we would have probably kill Rocco anyway, but it would be likely Brad, Vlad and me/Ric on D4 with no further idea (unless Vlad desperately defended Rocco) whether it's Brad or Vlad.

Anyway, well played :)
Page « 1 2 3 ... 94 95 [96 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] My Name is Earl [GAME OVER] Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic