Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Recruiting: Brabham | BT46 | BT62 Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [12 3 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Recruiting: Brabham | BT46 | BT62 71 replies
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (21)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Dec 18th 2021, 06:38:35 (last edited Dec 18th 2021, 10:57:48 by Mick Ridley) Quote 
Brabham is recruiting...

Our teams:

Brabham BT46 - recruiting (2 available spots)

Brabham - not recruiting
Brabham BT62 - not recruiting

We're looking for players who understand the nature of this game and what it is: it's leisure, we're logging in to enjoy ourselves with this hobby, and with equal effort amongst teammates, you can achieve success both individually & with your teammates/friends. Brabham provides this kind of atmosphere, and we want 2 more players who fit the description.

For these 2 spots, it's suitable if you fit this description:

Activity on the site - from analyzing races to watching them, to storing relevant data, to communication, we want active players to join us...

Aspiring for being better every season - sometimes relegating is necessary, but as long as you take lessons from the results of every season, that's what we're looking for...

Friendly & communicative - we are looking for players who will join in our discussions which range from GPRO to all the stuff we do outside of it...

Some skills in data analysis - if you are educated in fields such as programming, analysis, project management, finance, etc., we can match you on that and ensure if you put in time & effort, it's not done alone in the team as we have a structure for utilizing these skills with time management being a priority

----------

So with that out the way, we wanted to talk about the team a little bit, to explain our history, philosophy, ambition, and motivations as of S85.

Timelines:

Dec 2020 (S79): Jason & I join Brabham F1, with the ambition to bring the 3x title-winning team back to the top.

Mar 2021 (S80): after a series of really crazy events, the team as it was collapsed due to mainly miscommunication. Without going into detail, this changed the way everyone involved approach this game.
Apr 2021 (S81): after just 2 managers remained in the team, we started recruiting more players.

May 2021 (S82): We filled the team with active players ranging from Rookie to Elite experience in this phase

Jul 2021 (S83): we established a partnership with Mad Motors, later renamed to Brabham BT62, and recruited many new & active players

Nov 2021 (S84): after filling both Brabham & Brabham BT62, we opened a 3rd (and final) team; Brabham BT46, and the search began for more analysis-based players to enjoy the game together with us.

Nov 2021 (S84): Brabham finished 16th in the standings with 2 Pro promotions, many Ama promotions, and no relegations.

Dec 2021 (S85): celebrating 1 year since the ambition to rebuild this great team started, we now have 28 players, and recruiting 2 more for Brabham BT46. We finally decided to open a recruitment thread for this.

Philosophy of the team:

Brabham is a team that puts fun & friendship above everything else, and as a result, 'everything else' (data collection, tool development, progression of each player to the top, etc) gets covered. That is our philosophy.

Our Discord server is where we have our chat, share our data, and develop our tools with communication and via OneDrive, we have an R&D crew that is working on future tools, databases, and more with carefully managed collaboration that is making sure nobody is overworked, but we still make as much progress as we can on all fronts by utilizing the real skills some bring to the team which is useful.

We have 3 teams, considered like one big army. In an army, you have infantry on the ground, pilots in the air, and navy squadron in the sea. This is the best analogy to describe how our 3 teams operate. We are one big army, contributing to the success of the entire team with different philosophies and directly standing next to players who approach the game in a similar way. For more details, ask in PM.

Our leaders:

Recruiting:

Brabham BT46 leader: Rafal Jurowski - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=302162&txtSubject=BT46%20Application

Not recruiting:

Brabham leader: Luke Frost - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=26007&txtSubject=Brabham%20Application
Brabham BT62 leader: Bob Christensen - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=852889&txtSubject=BT62%20Application

Application process:

1) Click on the contact link above to apply for the team you're interested in. Feel free to just keep it simple and show your interest, or you can write as much as you want.

2) Unless you do not fit the criteria we're looking for, we'll invite you to our discord to talk to the team you're interested in privately.

3) once you join the server, you'll be given a few days to introduce yourself, discuss, ask & answer any questions and represent yourself..it's like a casual 'job' interview, we keep the seriousness out of it, trust that :P

4) After some time talking to you, the team will start to form a voting process, and after the majority of the team vote either yes or no, the team leader will contact you

What we're not looking for...:

This has to be put out there because we've had a bit of history and want a nice, peaceful, and fun process up the ladder in the game.

❌If you're a person who thinks you're better than others because of your profession, or you always find yourself having big arguments with people everywhere you go, we don't want you.

❌If you have no time for this game, spending less than an hour per week, you're busy, there's nothing wrong with that, but we are looking for active players.

❌If you've changed at least 3 teams without an actual good reason within the past 10 seasons, we don't want you.

❌If you have an insistent nature to 'share' other people's work with all your friends, we don't want you.

❌If you think there's only one way to play this game based on a previous team you've been in, have an open mind here or else we don't want you.

It's all about the fun:

No matter how much dedication you have for this game, you must have fun. If you consider data analysis and discussion of strategies as a chore, it's probably best you don't join any team that is ambitious. For us, that's the most fun part of the game, because during that process you start to make real friends with people all around the world.

Come and join Brabham. We look forward to hearing from you!
Miguel Ribeiro
(Group Amateur - 64)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (13)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Dec 22nd 2021, 01:06:02 Quote 
Back at the beginning of my GPRO endeavour, I was a rookie trying to discover and understand this game.
I got some help from the mentorship program, and the info I found by searching around through the forums.

I got the necessary knowledge to start having some decent results in my debut season. I was putting hours of research, planning and I guess that’s what put me under the Brabham radar. I got a message from Luke and I must admit, I was skeptic about joining the team, after all, I was not familiar with the game nor was I familiar about the way teams worked or were about.
I joined their discord server and I was already blown away about how welcome they made me feel. I then joined what is now Brabham BT62 and got the support I needed to progress within GPRO.

Everyone in this team, in their own way, puts their heart into it. Everyone is different and that’s one of the things that makes being in this team so nice.
Make no mistake, here you’ll get the support you need, you’ll be able to give your input and make the progress you want. We will support whatever your approach is to the game.

On top of that, because we are from the 4 corners of the world, you will answers to your questions at any time you want. If you don’t have any question you can always have a nice chat with us and have some fun.

We look forward to hear from you all. Come and join us!
Gareth Griffiths
(Group Pro - 10)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (10)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Jan 4th 2022, 16:39:36 Quote 
Hey

Been playing for a long time and was retaining in amateurmostly, with just enough motivation to keep things ticking over but not much else. Had one stint in Pro that was disastrous and relegated immediately

Then was approached by Brabham, and found a new lease of life and enjoy racing again. Since joining I have promoted to Pro and am well on the way to retaining in my first Pro season. Will them look to go higher and into the Master levels

We have the experience to help you succeed at any level of the game, offering advice and guides

We have a friendly community that make racing fun where you can contribute to the success of all

Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (8)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Jan 7th 2022, 01:48:17 Quote 
Brabham BT46 - recruiting (1 available spot)
Brabham BT46 leader: Rafal Jurowski - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=302162&txtSubject=BT46%20Application%2011

Send Rafal a message if you're interested. It doesn't have to be some fancy long mail, we'll have a natural conversation with you on our team discord between now & R1 next season. As this is our final spot, we want to take our time with it and make sure who we get is a good fit.

Amongst the 29 current players, we have players who have professional expertise in data analysis, project management, front & back-end development, database development, high-level sim racing, and more. It's not too serious, and your skills aren't the be all & end all, we have very casual & very aspiring players and everything in between. We are still a relatively new team (see timeline above) so of course, we don't have everything figured out yet, but what we do have is a base of players who have more than enough RL skills to apply stuff to GPRO pretty easily.

----------

Since about mid-last year, I have transitioned my energy from building and growing the official GPRO Discord server to building the Brabham discord server and other team-related things. I guess you'll have to take my word for it that we have a pretty active, fun, and enriching experience over here with every timezone, age bracket & many life experiences sharing this team as we aim for the top...

We're looking for someone who is pretty active, with a good sense of humor and wants to see how far they can go in this game as long as they apply themselves :)

hope to hear from ya!
Geoff Todd
(Group Amateur - 38)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Jan 13th 2022, 07:08:21 (last edited Jan 13th 2022, 07:11:42 by Geoff Todd) Quote 
If you're looking for a dynamic bunch of guys to play the game with then look no further. I've been around GPRO since what seems like forever. Actually season 5 was my first. Since than I've only been in 2 other teams and this one is by far the best. Great bunch of guys. All willing to help each other get better and work together.

So if you want to climb to the top come and see for yourself.
Claudio Lima
(Group Amateur - 43)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6 posted Jan 15th 2022, 01:23:25 Quote 
We (The Brabham Team family) are expecting for you that look for getting more involvement in this game. It's a great opportunity to change knowledge about the career development. JCamon, join us!
Carl Keating
(Group Amateur - 17)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (9)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7 posted Jan 16th 2022, 06:47:22 Quote 
Thought I would add my 0.02c. I am relatively new to the game with my first race being in S81R6. I was probably the same as everyone fumbling my way through but enjoying it. I got some mentoring from Luke and before you know it I was starting to get some results. I was then asked to join the Brabham family which I was unsure of at first but I took the plunge. My enjoyment of the game increased big time and I soon became part of the whole family as it were.I am learning so much thanks to the team and I soon started moving up the ranks. There are 3 teams now and there isn't an ego anywhere - we are just a load of guys who get on great and always willing to help. We have quite a few different nationalities in the teams which means there is usually someone around to help or just chat with due to the time zones. I can honestly say now that I believe this team is the first and last team I will join in my GPRO career - I guess time will tell! We have a joint goal of moving the teams up in the ranks which we WILL do.......all with a smile on our faces. Come try us out:)
Rafal Jurowski
(Group Amateur - 13)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #8 posted Jan 18th 2022, 16:47:38 Quote 
Hi everyone,
We're still looking for active, reasonably experienced, motivated managers to join our family, who will be active on our discord - able to contribute to discussions on a regular basis and assist with tool development.
See Luke's post above for more details :)
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Feb 11th 2022, 13:36:33 (last edited Feb 11th 2022, 13:37:00 by Luke Frost) Quote 
We're still recruiting (BT46)

See above for all the stuff you need to know before applying...

This season, Brabham will be looking for a top 10-15 in the standings, BT62 & BT46 will both be looking for a top 50 finish.

We have a very active discord server where we're all looking for how to be the best team. Come join it.

Message me, @Rafal Jurowski (A13), or @Bob Christensen (A54) for more info.

Cheers!
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #10 posted Mar 3rd 2022, 13:38:31 (last edited Mar 3rd 2022, 13:42:19 by Luke Frost) Quote 
Brabham is recruiting for a few spots in the upcoming season due to 2 of our players retiring from GPRO.

We have a really active discord chat, with banter, motorsport talk and of course GPRO. Within this community we have guides, help sections and a structured setup for everything you need. It's a fun atmosphere, but we have big ambitions as a team and apply ourselves as needed!

We have players from all over the world with experience ranging from a few seasons to 1300+ races, rookie to elite points...

See above for contact and requirements, more info, etc

We are in an advanced phase of our development and will start competing high in the team standings in a few seasons. That goes for all 3 teams. Come have a chat with us :)
Carl Keating
(Group Amateur - 17)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Mar 6th 2022, 06:39:33 Quote 
Hey everyone, we are still recruiting as Luke has previously said. We have pretty much got our team balance spot on now except for a couple of places still to fill.

The discord server chat has become a real fun place to hang out with everyone getting along and no egos.

Lots of great discussion around all topics and technical info to help us all progress up the ranks.

We are gathering lots of data all the time which is readily available on the server. We are all ambitious and everyone contributes to the tool development in one way or another.

We are scattered across the globe so there is always someone around to chat with or ask for help. Make sure you bring your sense of humour too…. RL can be far too serious at times!
The 3 teams will be really pushing for top 10 in the next few seasons. Don’t be a team jumper… come join the team where you won’t want to leave.
Bob Christensen
(Group Amateur - 54)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Mar 7th 2022, 00:01:46 Quote 
We have 3 great teams (Brabham, Brabham BT46 and Brabham BT62) and are looking for active and engaging members to join us. Building relationships and developing a set of tools to help new (and existing) members grow their game skills within the Brabham group is the focus. We have many forums in Discord which have high participation and meaningful discussions. Our teams are all competitive in GPRO and looking forward to many years of top 50-100 seasons. If you are interested in becoming a future teammate of one of the 3 Brabham teams send us a note to discuss your interest.
Our teams:

Brabham
Brabham BT46
Brabham BT62

Recruiting:

Brabham BT46 leader: Rafal Jurowski - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=302162&txtSubject=BT46%20Application%2011

Brabham BT62 leader: Bob Christensen - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=852889&txtSubject=BT62%20Application%2011

Not recruiting:

Brabham leader: Luke Frost - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=26007&txtSubject=Brabham%20Application%2011
Joaquín Pérez Cano
(Group Pro - 14)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Mar 9th 2022, 09:20:20 (last edited Mar 9th 2022, 09:26:46 by Joaquín Pérez Cano) Quote 
We keep recruiting.
If you are an active manager and want to continue advancing in GPRO and you are willing to contribute to the development of the team, contact:

Brabham BT46 leader: Rafal Jurowski

Brabham BT62 leader: Bob Christensen

Brabham leader: Luke Frost
Miguel Ribeiro
(Group Amateur - 64)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #14 posted Mar 10th 2022, 04:59:01 Quote 
Folks!

Recruitment is open indeed. If you like the game, are active and want to learn more and grow up in the game you'll want to join us.
We'll provide knowledge (we have experience up until elite), guides, tools and a lot of banter.

All the game approaches are valid to us, so don't feel intimidated by that. We want you to feel as confident as possible.

We just require you to be curious, be willing to contribute and join our discord server where most of the magic happens.

Let any of the leaders know if you're interested, @Luke Frost (M5), @Rafal Jurowski (A13) or @Bob Christensen (A54) will be more than happy to answer your e-mails.

Cheers,
Miguel
Sean Collins
(Group Rookie - 129)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #15 posted Mar 13th 2022, 02:18:35 Quote 
Hello everyone!

We still have some open spots.

What we can offer you:

- a friendly and helpful community, full of ambitious managers
- an active Discord Server, with specific sections for guides and advice
- lots of ressources and data to help you turn your driver into the next champion
- an intricate multi-team system with dedicated roles to organize and optimize our infrastructure
- a ton of fun and banter, of course

Our objective is to rise through the ranks of the team leaderboard together. If you are looking for a serious and ambitious team, to help you achieve your goals, apply to us!

Just send anyone of our leaders a mail, and we will go from there!

Brabham Leader: Luke Frost
Brabham BT46 Leader: Rafal Jurowski
Brabham BT62 Leader: Bob Christensen
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #16 posted Mar 14th 2022, 13:00:40 (last edited Mar 14th 2022, 13:04:36 by Luke Frost) Quote 
/gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=27
/gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=2529
/gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=1868

There is a constant flow of activity on the team discord with a lot of race discussion, planning advice, general mentoring from our more experienced players to our new players, and a lot of F1, football & war discussions... it's a very lively team, with some of the most active players on the game right now working together to bring all 3 teams as high as we can bring it.

So we have 3 spots coming up, due to a few retiring from the game. Work has picked up in most places in the world with restrictions easing... so it happens.

Currently, we have...

Master: 3 team members (all in retention zone right now)
Pro: 5 team members (1 promoting, all others easily retaining. Almost all promoting next season)
Amateur: 20 team members (4 promoting, the rest retaining, most promoting next season or S88)

We have players from all over the world, meaning there is a constant conversation happening on our discord. The negativity left behind in 2021 has been replaced with high energy, motivated team looking forward. We're averaging 200+ posts per day (for more info, PM), and I really believe if you come to us you'll have more fun in this game than you have before...and that should be what it's all about... :)

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=26007
Edwin Carlier
(Group Pro - 5)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Mar 16th 2022, 09:45:25 Quote 
We keep recruiting.
If you are an active manager and want to continue advancing in GPRO and you are willing to contribute to the development of the team, contact:

Brabham BT46 leader: Rafal Jurowski

Brabham BT62 leader: Bob Christensen

Brabham leader: Luke Frost
Carl Keating
(Group Amateur - 17)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Mar 17th 2022, 11:45:23 Quote 
We are still looking for the right people to come join our team. Come see what we are about - you won't be disappointed. If you are ambitious and can commit to help develop the team while having fun in a very active discord server we want you!

Drop Luke an email

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=26007

Bob Christensen
(Group Amateur - 54)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Mar 18th 2022, 18:49:54 Quote 
The Brabham group of teams are actively recruiting new team members! We have 3 great teams (Brabham, Brabham BT46 and Brabham BT62) looking for active and engaging members. Participation in forums and working with team mates is a key factor in overall satisfaction. All teams are competitive in the game and looking to raise our level to all teams in the top 100 (or higher). If you are interested or have questions, contact one of the team leaders.

Our teams:

Brabham
Brabham BT46
Brabham BT62

Recruiting:

Brabham BT62 leader: Bob Christensen - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=852889&txtSubject=BT62%20Application%2011

Not recruiting:

Brabham leader: Luke Frost - contact: /NewMail.asp?IDM=26007&txtSubject=Brabham%20Application%2011
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Mar 19th 2022, 09:53:14 (last edited Mar 19th 2022, 09:58:12 by Luke Frost) Quote 
We're talking to a few people about the spots that will open up in the new season.
We're looking for experienced players at this moment. We do have guys with experience ranging all the way up to elite points, but the majority of our 3 teams are that of motivated new players, so that is exactly what you need as someone who's seen it all already in the game; a team which has an average of 1000+ discord posts per race (PM for more details), in all topics that might interest you...

/TeamProfile.asp?ID=27
/TeamProfile.asp?ID=2529
/TeamProfile.asp?ID=1868

If this game is about fun for you, we are having a blast here and it's a place where you will feel welcome upon arrival.

If this game is about data analysis, we have a range of it, and it is being constantly used to enhance the quality of our tools.

If this game is about on-track success, we have guides & a mentoring system in place where our more successful players write some stuff & provide one-on-one help to the newer or less successful players in the team.

---

I feel like the vibe we've got right now is the best I've ever been a part of in my long history playing the game. Add me up on discord: Frosty#4403 and let me prove it to you!
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #21 posted Mar 20th 2022, 16:26:12 Quote 
Bahrain GP bump :)

Read above
Sean Collins
(Group Rookie - 129)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #22 posted Mar 21st 2022, 17:07:31 Quote 
We are still recruiting. Come have a chat with us, if you're interested!

Sean Collins
(Group Rookie - 129)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Mar 22nd 2022, 19:30:58 (last edited Mar 22nd 2022, 20:00:15 by Sean Collins) Quote 
Are you looking for fun people to chat with?
Are you looking for active managers to help you reach your goals?
Are you looking for a team that can provide you with years of data and resources?

Then the Brabham family is what you are looking for! Just send one of our leaders a mail, and we will get you onto our Discord!

Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Mar 23rd 2022, 09:03:35 (last edited Mar 23rd 2022, 09:06:19 by Luke Frost) Quote 
Brabham guarantees to bring you to rookie points, and this race is the second time in GPRO history that we race on the Jeddah track. Our R&D crew is confident to announce that we have brought the perfect setup rating to within 824.5 of perfect based on 1 set of data.

Oki oki. just watch the race and see. :D

Still recruiting...stop thinking about it and just send the app :)

If you need a guideline for it;

- say why you want to join the team
- say why you are leaving current team (if you're in one) if we accept you
- say what you do outside of gpro like work hobbies interests, so we can start some chats with you during your application process :)
- let us know how you currently do your race & strategy setup and planning...
- favourite f1 team and driver!!

the above points are just ideas, we will also add you to our chat areas in discord so it's not super necessary, you'll get a lot of time to introduce yourself to us....

to friends of the team, we are also opening up some off topic areas to be part of.
https://discord.gg/r3jBnGkc4g

OR add me in discord...
Frosty#4403
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Mar 25th 2022, 18:33:42 Quote 
We've recruited @David Panov (R150), who is from Macedonia! A country with the best flag and nice beaches!

Currently, we have 7 players on the most active players in the game ranking. Our Discord server is alight with activity at all times of the day. We talk about the races, we talk about long-term planning, we do cohesive team planning, we share data, we talk F1 and "football" ... it's always a nice vibe going on in this new generation of Brabham. 1 year on from the craziness, we've rebuilt to become a tight-knit community in every sense of the phrase.

Whether you're a dino (experienced player) or noob (new player), as long as you're willing to come and be active in our community, you'll be heavily considered. 3 spots remaining!

Add me in DISCORD:
Frosty#4403
or mail one of the leaders:

Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #26 posted Mar 27th 2022, 08:36:54 (last edited Mar 27th 2022, 08:37:55 by Luke Frost) Quote 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ March 23rd 2022,09:03:35 )

Oki oki. just watch the race and see. :D

Accurate setup, fuel, tyres & part predictions have brought us these rewards:

Brabham: Most points earned in one race: 40.00 (Season 86, Race 13)

Brabham BT46: Most points earned in one race: 23.47 (Season 86, Race 13)

Brabham BT62: 26.05; still 5 shy from personal record, but highest of this season.

We are feeling confident ahead of the new Miami track next season, as our R&D crew is quite organized to tackle the task ahead.

If you're bored, come and have some fun... why else would you play this game???

https://discord.gg/r3jBnGkc4g (we average 10k posts per month here)

See you there!

Carl Keating
(Group Amateur - 17)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #27 posted Apr 1st 2022, 15:31:19 Quote 
Cmon people...places are filling up....

If you want to progress in the game in a fun and active team get your applications in now

Contacts:

Miguel Ribeiro
(Group Amateur - 64)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Apr 5th 2022, 20:01:12 Quote 
Once again guys, the recruitment is still open.

We’re a great bunch and would love to get to know you, please, do feel free to contact any of our team leaders if you’re interested in getting to know us and possibly join the team.

We’ll provide you with an incredible amount of activity, knowledge and tools.

Drop us a PM.

Brabham - @Luke Frost (M5)
Brabham BT46 - @Rafal Jurowski (A13)
Brabham BT62 - @Bob Christensen (A54)

Good luck for the race!
Gareth Griffiths
(Group Pro - 10)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #29 posted Apr 9th 2022, 00:26:31 (last edited Apr 9th 2022, 00:27:45 by Gareth Griffiths) Quote 
How was your season. Did you achieve your goals?

If you need an extra push or some guidance to get you to the next level, the Brabham family are recruiting. A few spots will be opening up as real life gets in the way

Do you have the experience of Kimi, the talent of Max, and have the motivation to succeed. If so, take a look at the Brabham Group. We had 2 teams finish in the top 100, and improving all the time

If interested drop a line to one of our Team Leaders:

Luke Frost
(Group Pro - 11)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #30 posted Apr 13th 2022, 06:55:41 Quote 
Still recruiting. Looking for one more player as it stands. See info above for all you might wanna know :)
Page [12 3 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Recruiting: Brabham | BT46 | BT62 Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic