Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 378 [379380 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Author Topic: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 replies
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #11338 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 20:43:12 Quote 

Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 22nd 2022,20:25:40 )

Why wait? The motherland needs your assistance in the liberation, not the celebration.

The motherland knows you even better.
They said - wait, we will definitely call you to the Victory Parade.
It will be in Kiev.
With a salute.

I'll show you.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #11339 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 20:52:22 Quote 
Yesterday, Putin mentioned the word "Novorossiya" in his address.

FOR REFERENCE:
The territory of historical Novorossiya includes Odessa, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Zaporizhia, Dnepropetrovsk, Kirovograd, Kharkiv (south-western part), Rostov Region, the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol of Russia, Luhansk People's Republic, Donetsk People's Republic and Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (6)
Old post #11340 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:03:35 Quote 
⚡️ 🇪🇪 ́ Estonian Prime Minister Kaya Kallas made an emergency appeal "because of Russia's actions" and urged Estonians to prepare for power outages

"We must also be prepared for the fact that Russia can disconnect Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania from its energy system... We all need to prepare for possible power outages – government agencies, enterprises, as well as each of us individually. I urge you to think about how you will cope with power outages," she said.
Jimmy Holm
(Group Amateur - 64)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #11341 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:03:45 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 21:04:40 by Jimmy Holm) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,20:43:12 )

The motherland knows you even better.
They said - wait, we will definitely call you to the Victory Parade.
It will be in Kiev.
With a salute.

I'll show you.

Yet again, no answer. Why aren't you going there now coward?
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #11342 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:25:22 Quote 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 22nd 2022,21:03:45 )

Yet again, no answer. Why aren't you going there now coward?

And you're funny, even if you're dumb. :)

You're confusing the Bandera gang, called the army - there, when anyone wants, then they go.

In the Russian army, when it is necessary, then they call.

I've already answered you about myself when they call me.

If you want to continue to confirm your status as STUPID, you can continue to repeat your question.

Come on, ask :)
Jimmy Holm
(Group Amateur - 64)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #11343 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:35:35 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 21:35:50 by Jimmy Holm) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,21:25:22 )

You're confusing the Bandera gang, called the army - there, when anyone wants, then they go.

If you want to continue to confirm your status as STUPID, you can continue to repeat your question.

Why haven't you signed a contract with the army and gone to Ukraine yet? :)
Marius Ruţa
(Group Amateur - 71)

Romania 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11344 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:39:25 Quote 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 22nd 2022,21:35:35 )

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,21:25:22 )

Putin's inner circle has preferential treatment.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #11345 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:39:43 Quote 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 22nd 2022,21:35:35 )

How quickly will you be banned for duplicating on the forum?
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #11346 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:46:11 Quote 
Released from Ukrainian captivity, he said that Ukrainians primarily put pressure on the moral and psychological state of Russian fighters:

"They showed us all sorts of news from their public sites. "Yes," they say, "your country is bad" or something like that."

Sophisticated tortures were also often used.

"There were a lot of people [prisoners] — they had bruises in the form of a V, they were beaten off, some burned out "Z" with a soldering iron," the Russian military said.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #11347 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:50:06 Quote 
🇸🇰 Statement by Slovak politician Lubas Blaga from the SMER party regarding the current situation.

"This is a nuclear state. I feel the danger that comes from the expansion of NATO. If we want peace, hatred will not help us. Well, if the West wants a Third World War, it will do everything in its power to do so. Congratulate. Russia seized 1/5 of the territory of Ukraine with professional military, without any mobilization. And now 300,000 reservists with combat experience will be mobilized. In total, they have 25 million Russians in reserve. What do Ukrainians want to do about it? To die for America's interests? This is the reason for the conflict in Ukraine: the Americans are fighting with the Russians to the last Ukrainian. All in vain, if it were not for the Maidan, the expansion of NATO, the impudence of Zelensky American weapons - there would be no war. How many more Ukrainians will have to die because of geopolitical games? How much longer will we freeze in Europe, Slovakia? Because Western leaders literally hate Russia racially? How much more?"
Jimmy Holm
(Group Amateur - 64)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (8)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11348 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:54:55 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 21:58:09 by Jimmy Holm) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,21:39:43 )

Looking at you as an example... probably not as soon as I should be. But I'll spare the rest of the forum readers from any more of the same question, the answer is clear.

You have no excuse not to go. You couldn't even make one up so you did your usual thing and kept deflecting. I gave you at least some 5-6 chances to come up with one. "I have a heart condition that doesn't allow me to serve" is something you could have lied about but you didn't even do that.

It's clear, like the rest of the nationalistic Z-uckers in Russia, you are a pathetic, loudmouthed coward.
You're happy to shout slogans and spread propaganda on the internet, you're happy to brag about and take credit for things you have nothing to do with.
You're happy to have others bleed and die so that you can safely sit at home in your sofa and feel proud of yourself for the sacrifice of others.

Fight? You wouldn't fight against a strong gust of wind for your country or any other cause. Your own skin is the only thing you truly value. You'd be the first one to run away for safety if you were at any risk of having to face an enemy in battle.

You are the perfect example of these nationalist Russians. Vile and disgusting, cowardly and bigoted. A scumbag of the first degree hiding behind others.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (10)
Old post #11349 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 21:58:28 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 22:00:06 by Dmitry Knyazev) Quote 
I would like to compare the features of mobilization in Russia and Ukraine

Let's start with Ukraine:

🔻There were 6 (!) waves of partial mobilization in Ukraine before February 24, 2022. With the number of the Armed Forces of Ukraine at 196 thousand people, the Verkhovna Rada called for an additional 300 thousand people to join the armed forces;
🔻Since February 24, 2022, Kiev has announced a general mobilization. The number of conscripted people is of course hidden, but we can assume that more than 1.5 million people were conscripted into their ranks without taking into account territorial defense (with a real remaining population of 25 million people, which is 6% of the TOTAL population);
🔻 they call everyone. Even those who did not serve in the Armed Forces and do not have proper training;
🔻 conscripts from western Ukraine are practically not touched;
The Kiev authorities have not paid the promised salary to the mobilized people for many months.

And now Russia:

🔻 The number of conscripts is 300,000 people (with a mobilization resource of 25 million people, which is 1% of the total number of POTENTIALLY mobilized people);
🔻 conscripted people are given draft payments (from 100,000 to 200,000 depending on the region), legally retain jobs, give the same social guarantees as military personnel (with a salary of 200,000 rubles), and the state undertakes to pay the mortgage;
they call only those who have military experience behind them, as well as certain military accounting specialties;
🔻 they give a month and a half for combat coordination and implementation of the experience of conducting combat operations obtained during their;
🔻 enlisted age of privates and sergeants is 35 years, junior officers - up to 50 years, senior officers - 55 years;
🔻 conscripts continue the work of their grandfathers and great-grandfathers.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (10)
Old post #11350 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:02:44 Quote 
@Ihor Rusnak (P17)

A wonderful text has come about you here.
I subscribe to every word.

You have no excuse not to go. You couldn't even come up with one, so you did your usual thing and continued to deviate. I gave you at least 5-6 chances to come up with one thing. "I have a sick heart that doesn't allow me to serve" is something you could lie about, but you didn't even do that.

It is clear that, like the rest of the nationalist Bandera in Ukraine, you are a pathetic, loud-mouthed coward.
You are happy to shout slogans and spread propaganda on the Internet, you are happy to brag and attribute to yourself something that you have nothing to do with.
You are happy to see others bleed and die so that you can sit quietly at home on your couch and be proud of yourself for the sacrifice of others.

Fight? You wouldn't fight a strong gust of wind for your country or for any other reason. Your own skin is the only thing you really value. You would be the first to run to safety if you were at any risk of running into an enemy in battle.

You are a perfect example of these Ukrainian nationalists. Vile and disgusting, cowardly and fanatical. A scumbag of the first degree, hiding behind the backs of others.
Pavel Král
(Group Amateur - 45)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11351 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:06:14 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 22:14:38 by Pavel Král) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,16:55:27 )

Quote ( Pavel Král @ September 22nd 2022,16:25:07 )

Generally Autocratic country Is where one person leads everything, erase his opponents And secure his leadership for undefined time. Russia in cube.

Ukraine fits this definition best.
All opposition channels are closed, the leaders of all opposition parties are either in prison or abroad.
But Europe believes that Ukraine is a real democracy :)

Is Biden destroying Trump and his supporters now?

Which opponents is Putin destroying?
Is Navalny really an opponent? :)
He's a petty crook. Even Khodorkovsky was a bigger crook.

False.
And the number of Putins ex friends that die different strange ways increases day by day

In 1947 or 1948 (if i remember IT well) there were few similar strange dies in Czechoslovakia. The investigation later showed that those were political murders to destroy opponents of upcoming communist terror. One of the murdered was people's beloved minister Jan Masaryk.

The history comes in a circles...
Jimmy Holm
(Group Amateur - 64)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #11352 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:07:31 Quote 
Oh look, deflection
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (6)
Old post #11353 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:18:09 Quote 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ September 22nd 2022,22:06:14 )

Most recently, a girl journalist Daria Dugina was blown up by terrorists from the Security Service of Ukraine.

The bomb exploded in her car.

Do you know about it or will you remember 1948?
Pavel Král
(Group Amateur - 45)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11354 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:26:23 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 22:27:53 by Pavel Král) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,21:50:06 )

🇸🇰 Statement by Slovak politician Lubas Blaga from the SMER party regarding the current situation.

"This is a nuclear state. I feel the danger that comes from the expansion of NATO. If we want peace, hatred will not help us. Well, if the West wants a Third World War, it will do everything in its power to do so. Congratulate. Russia seized 1/5 of the territory of Ukraine with professional military, without any mobilization. And now 300,000 reservists with combat experience will be mobilized. In total, they have 25 million Russians in reserve. What do Ukrainians want to do about it? To die for America's interests? This is the reason for the conflict in Ukraine: the Americans are fighting with the Russians to the last Ukrainian. All in vain, if it were not for the Maidan, the expansion of NATO, the impudence of Zelensky American weapons - there would be no war. How many more Ukrainians will have to die because of geopolitical games? How much longer will we freeze in Europe, Slovakia? Because Western leaders literally hate Russia racially? How much more?"

I know this man. He's a Piece of s*it as well as whole SMER party.
Probably in every country there is number of dumbs that support russian criminal acts. Look at Hungary Now. That Is a "problem" of real democracy - everyone can have his own opinion And can express it. This guy thinks Russia will honor him. But in case the war will come to Slovakia, he'll be: 1) massacred anyhow, or 2) become something we call kolaborant. IT depends.
Senya Isaev
(Group Rookie - 44)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #11355 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:29:06 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,22:18:09 )

Most recently, a girl journalist Daria Dugina was blown up by terrorists from the Security Service of Ukraine.

Glory to Ukraine!

This "girl" was already 30 years old at the time of her death ... stop pushing for pity, no one feels sorry for your propagandists ...
Pavel Král
(Group Amateur - 45)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11356 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:31:00 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 22:46:47 by Pavel Král) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,22:18:09 )

Quote ( Pavel Král @ September 22nd 2022,22:06:14 )

The bomb exploded in her car.

Do you know about it or will you remember 1948?

Of course I know about it. A lot of people died this way by the hand of UA forces or RUS forces. you have nothing to complain about.

Marcelo Nobre
(Group Amateur - 45)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #11357 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:45:35 Quote 
Anyone who wanted to die for Putin has already enlisted and died. Those who didn't, are not willing to die for Putin, fear for their lives or prefer to play GPro, which is in fact far better than setting foot in Ukraine and returning to Russia in corpse form.

There will be no victory for the Russians. Either the Russians will die at the hands of the Ukrainians, or they will die in a suicidal nuclear war.

Faced with these sinister options, the best solution for the Russians would be to invade the Kremlin and do what has to be done to keep them having a future.
Pavel Král
(Group Amateur - 45)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #11358 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 22:53:40 Quote 
Quote ( Marcelo Nobre @ September 22nd 2022,22:45:35 )

Anyone who wanted to die for Putin has already enlisted and died. Those who didn't, are not willing to die for Putin, fear for their lives or prefer to play GPro, which is in fact far better than setting foot in Ukraine and returning to Russia in corpse form.

There will be no victory for the Russians. Either the Russians will die at the hands of the Ukrainians, or they will die in a suicidal nuclear war.

Faced with these sinister options, the best solution for the Russians would be to invade the Kremlin and do what has to be done to keep them having a future.

I am afraid that although there are several influential groups in Russia that could remove Putin, the problem is that they are no saints either.<div>It is certainly not possible to count on the fact that any of them would practice democracy.</div>
Jimmy Holm
(Group Amateur - 64)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #11359 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 23:01:50 (last edited Sep 22nd 2022, 23:04:22 by Jimmy Holm) Quote 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ September 22nd 2022,22:53:40 )

I am afraid that although there are several influential groups in Russia that could remove Putin, the problem is that they are no saints either. It is certainly not possible to count on the fact that any of them would practice democracy.

True, BUT they can end the war. Pin all the blame for starting an unjust war and the failures on Putin and restore the old borders in a peace deal with Ukraine.
Putin can't do that without losing his power, so he will not. But whoever takes power after him can.

The fact that his successor is likely just as bad, if not worse, is a less immediate issue.
Marcelo Nobre
(Group Amateur - 45)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11360 posted Sep 22nd 2022, 23:05:18 Quote 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ September 22nd 2022,22:53:40 )

I am afraid that although there are several influential groups in Russia that could remove Putin, the problem is that they are no saints either.

In fact, they are not saints. However, they have intere$t$. With Putin, they are gaining nothing. In fact, they are just lo$ing.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #11361 posted Sep 23rd 2022, 04:55:49 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,19:02:17 )

I am signed and registered in the Army of the Russian Federation.
When will I go to Ukraine? I will go to Ukraine by invitation to the Victory Parade in Kiev.

COWARD !

You know you are getting fucked by Ukraine and yet you aren’t willing to sign up for your glorious Motherland.

Just stay at home and fight for your country behind a keyboard.
Russia is the arsehole of the world at present and You and anybody else like you are what comes out of Russia.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #11362 posted Sep 23rd 2022, 04:58:12 Quote 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 22nd 2022,21:54:55 )

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,21:39:43 )

Looking at you as an example... probably not as soon as I should be. But I'll spare the rest of the forum readers from any more of the same question, the answer is clear.

You have no excuse not to go. You couldn't even make one up so you did your usual thing and kept deflecting. I gave you at least some 5-6 chances to come up with one. "I have a heart condition that doesn't allow me to serve" is something you could have lied about but you didn't even do that.

It's clear, like the rest of the nationalistic Z-uckers in Russia, you are a pathetic, loudmouthed coward.
You're happy to shout slogans and spread propaganda on the internet, you're happy to brag about and take credit for things you have nothing to do with.
You're happy to have others bleed and die so that you can safely sit at home in your sofa and feel proud of yourself for the sacrifice of others.

Fight? You wouldn't fight against a strong gust of wind for your country or any other cause. Your own skin is the only thing you truly value. You'd be the first one to run away for safety if you were at any risk of having to face an enemy in battle.

You are the perfect example of these nationalist Russians. Vile and disgusting, cowardly and bigoted. A scumbag of the first degree hiding behind others.

Just read this.
Absolutely spot on Jimmy.
Dumbitry is also a coward as well as being a useless Nazi.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #11363 posted Sep 23rd 2022, 04:58:34 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,21:58:28 )

🔻There were 6 (!) waves of partial mobilization in Ukraine before February 24, 2022. With the number of the Armed Forces of Ukraine at 196 thousand people, the Verkhovna Rada called for an additional 300 thousand people to join the armed forces;
🔻Since February 24, 2022, Kiev has announced a general mobilization. The number of conscripted people is of course hidden, but we can assume that more than 1.5 million people were conscripted into their ranks without taking into account territorial defense (with a real remaining population of 25 million people, which is 6% of the TOTAL population);
🔻 they call everyone. Even those who did not serve in the Armed Forces and do not have proper training;
The Kiev authorities have not paid the promised salary to the mobilized people for many months.

And now Russia:

🔻 The number of conscripts is 300,000 people (with a mobilization resource of 25 million people, which is 1% of the total number of POTENTIALLY mobilized people);
🔻 conscripted people are given draft payments (from 100,000 to 200,000 depending on the region), legally retain jobs, give the same social guarantees as military personnel (with a salary of 200,000 rubles), and the state undertakes to pay the mortgage;
they call only those who have military experience behind them, as well as certain military accounting specialties;
🔻 they give a month and a half for combat coordination and implementation of the experience of conducting combat operations obtained during their;
🔻 enlisted age of privates and sergeants is 35 years, junior officers - up to 50 years, senior officers - 55 years;

Blah, blah, blah
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #11364 posted Sep 23rd 2022, 05:03:19 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,22:02:44 )

@Ihor Rusnak (P17)

A wonderful text has come about you here.
I subscribe to every word.

You have no excuse not to go. You couldn't even come up with one, so you did your usual thing and continued to deviate. I gave you at least 5-6 chances to come up with one thing. "I have a sick heart that doesn't allow me to serve" is something you could lie about, but you didn't even do that.

It is clear that, like the rest of the nationalist Bandera in Ukraine, you are a pathetic, loud-mouthed coward.
You are happy to shout slogans and spread propaganda on the Internet, you are happy to brag and attribute to yourself something that you have nothing to do with.
You are happy to see others bleed and die so that you can sit quietly at home on your couch and be proud of yourself for the sacrifice of others.

Fight? You wouldn't fight a strong gust of wind for your country or for any other reason. Your own skin is the only thing you really value. You would be the first to run to safety if you were at any risk of running into an enemy in battle.

You are a perfect example of these Ukrainian nationalists. Vile and disgusting, cowardly and fanatical. A scumbag of the first degree, hiding behind the backs of others.

Sorry Dumbitry, it was absolutely laser clear that it was targeted at you.
just like those guided anti tank missiles which Ukrainians have aimed and smashed up all your Russian tanks :)
Fuck you, you useless coward cretin.

Go and sign up and give us some real peace. Add yourself to the EXTRA 300,000 which Russia feels it needs because you are Getting Fucked up by Ukraine. Keep hiding behind your keyboard Dumbitry.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #11365 posted Sep 23rd 2022, 05:04:50 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,21:58:28 )

And now Russia:

I would like to say Get a fucking real job.
go and fight for your Nazi Motherland.
the Russian Volkssturm is waiting for you.
Alessandro Montrasio
(Group Amateur - 58)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #11366 posted Sep 23rd 2022, 08:41:26 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ September 22nd 2022,16:42:43 )

Quote ( Juca Santos @ September 22nd 2022,15:20:13 )

refuse to fight in ukraine and you will go to jail and once in the jail you will be recruited to fight in ukraine, that is brilliant!

But he will return a hero.

so, after more than 6 months that you dwell here with an average of more than 3 daily posts, are you going to join the army of your nation or just keep going blablaing on this thread? At least, did you get some rest from gpro during this summer or your life is just about war and posting on socials like this one?
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #11367 posted Sep 23rd 2022, 08:52:08 Quote 
War in Ukraine. Estimated total losses of the Russian occupation forces for the 212th day (23.09.22)
~56060(+550) In personnel
254(+1) Aircraft
219(+1) Helicopters
2254(+18) Tanks
4796(+20) BBM
1355(+14) Artillery systems
170(+1) Air defense means
326(+8) RSZV
3659(+29) Automotive equipment and tanks with PMM
15 Ships and boats
950(+9) Operational-tactical UAVs
240 Cruise missiles
Page « 1 2 3 ... 378 [379380 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

This topic has been closed by the moderators!