Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 74 [7576 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Author Topic: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 replies
Martti Kaasik
(Group Amateur - 34)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #2219 posted Mar 14th 2022, 17:31:58 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 14th 2022,16:49:13 )

That is, any crime in the world is committed by Russia.
This is what is called Russophobia.
If you don't know what to do then blame it on Russia or Putin...
and the list is LONG...
I was surprised that corona fault did not land in Russia...

Harri Pakosta
(Group Amateur - 67)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2220 posted Mar 14th 2022, 17:59:53 (last edited Mar 14th 2022, 18:10:29 by Harri Pakosta) Quote 

"Russophobia" - definition according to www.merriam-webster.com: "fear or dislike of Russia or Russian policy"

As some one in the baltics, I sure got fears about Russia and I certainly dislike a lot of Russian policies.

Russia also claims to have fear of NATO (aka the west) and dislike of western policies. So would it be fair to say you/Russia is Europhobic/westernphobic or americanphobic?
Paulo Neves
(Group Amateur - 67)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #2221 posted Mar 14th 2022, 18:02:21 (last edited Mar 14th 2022, 18:08:26 by Paulo Neves) Quote 

Quote ( Paulo Neves @ March 14th 2022,16:39:04 )

For each crime Russia commits, Dmitry has an excuse!

Don't play the victim here. We are not talking about "any crime in the world" we are talking about deaths directly resulted of a Russian crime. Russia is the invader, Russia is the bomber, there are thousands casualties, assume and don't invent an excuse for every one of them. They are Russia making and Russia responsibility.
Piotr Szmit
(Group Pro - 5)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2222 posted Mar 14th 2022, 19:44:25 Quote 
Relatively interesting reading, I recommend it. It shows how Putin's Russia thinks about small nations around.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/onpoint/conversation-about...
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #2223 posted Mar 14th 2022, 20:40:55 (last edited Mar 14th 2022, 20:42:06 by Serhiy Cherkasov) Quote 
An incident occurred with an outsider in the frame on the air of the Vremya program

Moscow. March 14th. INTERFAX.RU - Channel One is conducting an official check of the incident with an outsider who was in the frame during the live broadcast of the Vremya program.

"In the live broadcast of the Vremya program, there really was an incident with an outsider in the frame, an internal check is underway," the channel's press service said.

Earlier, a video of the broadcast of the Vremya news program on Channel One appeared on the Internet. During the broadcast, a girl with a poster with pacifist slogans ran out into the frame with the host of the program, Ekaterina Andreeva.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2022/03/14/7331354/
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/828149
Ljubomir Ljubomirovic
(Group Rookie - 15)

Serbia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (10)
Old post #2224 posted Mar 14th 2022, 20:45:48 Quote 
Quote ( Paulo Neves @ March 14th 2022,18:02:21 )

Quote ( Paulo Neves @ March 14th 2022,16:39:04 )

For each crime Russia commits, Dmitry has an excuse!

Don't play the victim here. We are not talking about "any crime in the world" we are talking about deaths directly resulted of a Russian crime. Russia is the invader, Russia is the bomber, there are thousands casualties, assume and don't invent an excuse for every one of them. They are Russia making and Russia responsibility.

Why we dont talk then about this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
This civilians:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1ue6XXR-M
This kids:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLJh-ad-DYA

Hypocrits!
Harri Pakosta
(Group Amateur - 67)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (9)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #2225 posted Mar 14th 2022, 21:01:16 (last edited Mar 14th 2022, 21:04:58 by Harri Pakosta) Quote 

Quote ( Ljubomir Ljubomirovic @ March 14th 2022,20:45:48 )

This civilians:

This kids:

Hypocrits!

Aren't we forgetting something? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_the_Kosovo_War

The situation in Ukraine is going on right now, that is the main difference.
Daryl Gee
(Group Pro - 1)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #2226 posted Mar 14th 2022, 21:34:39 Quote 
Quote ( Kaspar Marcus Paukson @ March 14th 2022,08:21:28 )

While I understand that people shouldn't suffer from the grasps of politicians. I also think that an eye for an eye is valid in this case. Ukrainian citizens suffer, so should Russians.

No. Never valid, eye for an eye. I get that you're closer than me and emotional, but just fucking no. Humans need to get this revenge response out of our systems because it's actually what's triggering a lot of this (or allowing the politicians to manipulate people to trigger this) and its utter nonsense.

How many of the justifications for this current barbarity are based on this exact principle? X did Y to Z so we kill X. But you killed X so we... ah fuck, it's an endless loop of shit. And it's just normal people that get fucked, not the people playing the game with us as tokens. Stop listening to their nonsense, stop playing their games.

Ljubomir Ljubomirovic
(Group Rookie - 15)

Serbia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (10)
Old post #2227 posted Mar 14th 2022, 21:46:34 Quote 
Quote ( Harri Pakosta @ March 14th 2022,21:01:16 )

This civilians:

This kids:

Hypocrits!

Aren't we forgetting something? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_the_Kosovo_War

The situation in Ukraine is going on right now, that is the main difference.

That is main difference?? Haha listen USA propaganda, nice.
That is same!!
When USA said that is right, that is ok then haha. You have brain wash
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Elite)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2228 posted Mar 14th 2022, 21:57:19 Quote 

Nope, we don't. Nobody denies that it was a sad affair.

By the end of the war, the Yugoslavs had killed 1,500[32] to 2,131 combatants,[33] while choosing to heavily target Kosovar Albanian civilians, with 8,676 killed or missing[33] and some 848,000 expelled from Kosovo.[34]

The NATO bombing killed about 1,000 members of the Yugoslav security forces in addition to between 489 and 528 civilians.

Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (6)
Old post #2229 posted Mar 14th 2022, 22:29:33 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 14th 2022,17:08:40 )

The view on this side is that the invasion is unjustified!

That is, they will be satisfied with the option when Ukraine begins to win with the help of their weapons and instead of ending this war (conditionally) in two months, they want to extend it for two years?
Did they decide that Russian and Ukrainian soldiers should pay?
You understand that in order to overthrow Putin, your Western rulers want to destroy a lot of living people in two foreign countries.
Moreover, I have repeatedly said that they have such a policy everywhere - in order to remove the "wrong" government, many thousands of other people's lives can be killed. Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Syria - don't you think the technology is the same?

Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 14th 2022,17:08:40 )

(you, me, and all other normal civilians) so much against each other?

I personally have a positive attitude towards anyone in any country. I have been to many countries and communicated normally everywhere.
I am ready to communicate normally, answer and ask.
But only until the moment when I personally (!!!) they do not begin to accuse me of something that I personally did not commit.
And I am always ready to explain my position. Yes, based on the information I have.
Do you want me to change my position? It's possible. Let's check our facts.
It's possible that there's something else I don't know.

In Mikhail Bulgakov's famous work "The Master and Margarita" by Yeshua Ha Nozri in conversation with Pontius Pilate:
- "Good people"? Do you call everyone that?
- Everyone, there are no evil people in the world.

I live by the same principle - all people are kind, only circumstances have made them unhappy.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (4)
Old post #2230 posted Mar 14th 2022, 22:33:56 Quote 
Quote ( Harri Pakosta @ March 14th 2022,17:59:53 )

Russia also claims to have fear of NATO (aka the west) and dislike of western policies. So would it be fair to say you/Russia is Europhobic/westernphobic or americanphobic?

We are afraid that your governments will drag you back into some nasty substance.
We treat any people normally and positively. And we don't want to fight anyone.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (10)
Old post #2231 posted Mar 14th 2022, 22:36:10 Quote 
Quote ( Paulo Neves @ March 14th 2022,18:02:21 )

Eight years in Donetsk and this afternoon (20 killed) is Russia also to blame?
Alessandro Casagrande
(Group Master - 5)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2232 posted Mar 14th 2022, 23:15:56 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 14th 2022,22:33:56 )

We treat any people normally and positively. And we don't want to fight anyone.

Interesting.
Luke Frost
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2233 posted Mar 14th 2022, 23:24:18 Quote 
Today is the day. It's Tuesday. Putin, you better bring your A game. The powerful @Scott Wood (A26) will expect nothing less.
Peter Willmore
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (8)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2234 posted Mar 14th 2022, 23:27:20 Quote 
So which way round is right?

you criticise the western allies for helping Ukraine defend themselves , when Russia have been sending arms and weapons to the break away regions, which you obviously think is fine.
which shows how warped your point of view, anything Russia does is right anything anyone else does is wrong, will your criticise China for sending parts and weapons to Russia to help them circumnavigate the sanctions or will it be fine because those weapons are going to Russia.

Russia have been de-stablising Ukraine for a long time, whenever its talked about the civilian casualties in Ukraine , you say oh but its a warzone or its faked or the ukrainians are shelling their own people etc etc, but as soon as its in a Russian held area it's terrible and its definitely true

All you are doing is re-enforcing the stereotypes about Russians which is sad because I thought in 2022 we would be in a different place even more so when the world has so many challenges to face without the pointless aggression by your Government

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 14th 2022,22:36:10 )

Eight years in Donetsk and this afternoon (20 killed) is Russia also to blame?

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 14th 2022,22:29:33 )

That is, they will be satisfied with the option when Ukraine begins to win with the help of their weapons and instead of ending this war (conditionally) in two months, they want to extend it for two years?

Paulo Neves
(Group Amateur - 67)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #2235 posted Mar 14th 2022, 23:28:24 Quote 

This civilians:
This kids:

Hypocrits!

We are not talking about that because we are talking about what is happening in Ukraine. But, it is advisable to get some information about others before calling them "hypocrits". Check my answer to Alexei Malkin, post number 2035, 3 days ago:
Quote ( Paulo Neves @ March 11th 2022,16:33:55 )

Well, talk about knocking at the wrong door. I'm very critic of Nato and USA. I've criticised them over and over again, when they invaded Iraq, for example or when NATO bombed Servia. Till the day of the invasion, I defended that Ukraine should keep neutrality and not join NATO (not any more). So, I don't receive lessons of coherence from you and don't need to prove that I don't "just trust".

Kenneth Williams
(Group Rookie - 34)

Wales 
Certified: 
Old post #2236 posted Mar 14th 2022, 23:36:31 Quote 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ March 14th 2022,23:24:18 )

Today is the day. It's Tuesday. Putin, you better bring your A game. The powerful @Scott Wood (A26) will expect nothing less.
Dont take the piss Luke, he might be stalking him right now, remember he is a hunter.
Piotr Noworyta
(Group Amateur - 75)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2237 posted Mar 15th 2022, 00:05:30 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 14th 2022,22:29:33 )

Dmitry, do you blame the US for sending help to the USSR during WWII, extending the war for another 4 years instead of watching it end quickly? Yes, they entered the war themselves, eventually, but the help had started earlier.
And "conditionally" is not the best word to say - "accept all our conditions". I'd say, "surrender unconditionally" is more like it.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #2238 posted Mar 15th 2022, 08:44:21 Quote 
Russian asks China for food

According to CNN, Russia has asked China for financial and technical support, as well as food. The publication writes that the Russian army in Ukraine is experiencing significant problems with food, so it constantly resorts to looting.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #2239 posted Mar 15th 2022, 08:56:53 Quote 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ March 14th 2022,23:27:20 )

Russia have been de-stablising Ukraine for a long time

For eight years Poroshenko, and then Zelensky, said from every corner in Europe that "Ukraine is at war with Russia."
He asked for money and weapons.
Money was stolen. Do you know why Ukraine was not accepted into the EU? Because there is an exorbitant level of corruption - even your media did not hesitate to write about it.
And all eight years Russia did not come to this war.

And now I've come. Because the whole world already knows that "Ukraine is at war with Russia."
And now Ukraine sees what it is when it really needs to fight with Russia.

If for eight years Poroshenko and Zelensky deceived both their residents and the whole world that he was "fighting," now the whole world has abandoned him. And he thought that NATO would start fighting for him. Comedian.
Kaspar Marcus Paukson
(Group Amateur - 26)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #2240 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:00:37 Quote 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ March 15th 2022,08:44:21 )

According to CNN, Russia has asked China for financial and technical support, as well as food. The publication writes that the Russian army in Ukraine is experiencing significant problems with food, so it constantly resorts to looting.

I mean that's mostly due to lack of trucks that Russia has. Their logistics is slowly losing them the war, so even if China did send the food it wouldn't reach frontlines... It'd just stock up the shelves or be similar to the feeding fiasco back when Putin was a lower ranking official... Food was promised to people but never reached the people. Russia does not have the means to transport this food to their frontlines so the looting will continue regardless. Besides I'm pretty sure China is kinda pissed at Russia for starting this war, since sooner or later China will have to choose a side and I'm pretty sure it doesn't want to ruin it's relations with either Russia nor the US(and allies).
Petr Tomas
(Group Rookie - 74)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #2241 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:04:15 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 15th 2022,08:56:53 )

Quote ( Peter Willmore @ March 14th 2022,23:27:20 )

He asked for money and weapons.
Money was stolen. Do you know why Ukraine was not accepted into the EU? Because there is an exorbitant level of corruption - even your media did not hesitate to write about it.

Russian blame others for corruption :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #2242 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:06:19 Quote 
Quote ( Piotr Noworyta @ March 15th 2022,00:05:30 )

Dmitry, do you blame the US for sending help to the USSR during WWII

I have never blamed the USA for the help.
Their help was always needed.
Russia fully closed its lend-lease debts only in 2006. That is, we paid and also said thank you. in
Yes, and America opened the second front, once the Germans were standing near Moscow, and when they were already approaching their border.
Weren't you afraid that Stalin would reach Lisbon?

So now the same thing will happen again. As soon as we close the Donetsk cauldron, surround Kiev - the Americans will resort to negotiate - how we will divide Ukraine and they will want to liberate Lviv from the Nazis themselves.

To pass it to Poland. These are your territories, remember?
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (8)
Old post #2243 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:14:57 Quote 
Quote ( Petr Tomas @ March 15th 2022,09:04:15 )

Russian blame others for corruption

Am I accusing? Learn to read before you write.

And I know about corruption in Russia better than you, they tell you fairy tales.

By the way, thank you for your great help with our corruption.
After Abramovich, you will not see our stolen money. Our oligarchs will have to be patriots and invest money in Russia.
Simone Rossi
(Group Amateur - 55)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2244 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:15:42 Quote 
Hello...I AM AGAINST ANY WAR...but i can listen only one side of it through media...please could a Russian explain their point of view? and Battalion Azov that are fighting for Ukraine?
Thank you and I hope this FU@@ing war end soon...
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #2245 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:20:19 Quote 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ March 15th 2022,08:44:21 )

Russian asks China for food

Before you post fakes here, ask me. I may already have an answer.

The Chinese Embassy in Washington unequivocally denied this information. In an interview with a journalist of the agency , the official representative of the Chinese Embassy in the United States Liu Pengyu said (https://www.reuters.com/world/chinese-embassy-says-has-never-heard-russian-requests-ukraine-help-2022-03-13/) that "the Chinese side has never heard of such appeals." Russia has not asked China for food or other assistance.

Lie on, you're doing well.
Floris Maljers
(Group Pro - 20)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #2246 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:27:25 (last edited Mar 15th 2022, 09:28:36 by Floris Maljers) Quote 
[
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 15th 2022,09:20:19 )

Before you post fakes here, ask me. I may already have an answer.

The Chinese Embassy in Washington unequivocally denied this information. In an interview with a journalist of the agency , the official representative of the Chinese Embassy in the United States Liu Pengyu said (https://www.reuters.com/world/chinese-embassy-says-has-never-heard-russian-requests-ukraine-help-2022-03-13/) that "the Chinese side has never heard of such appeals." Russia has not asked China for food or other assistance.

Lie on, you're doing well.

Is that the same type of denial we saw from Putin when asked of he was invading.... if so..... Strong point :-)
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2247 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:28:18 Quote 
Any denial of information by a Russian propagandist only confirms its correctness!
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #2248 posted Mar 15th 2022, 09:30:08 Quote 
Quote ( Simone Rossi @ March 15th 2022,09:15:42 )

Hello...I AM AGAINST ANY WAR...but i can listen only one side of it through media...please could a Russian explain their point of view? and Battalion Azov that are fighting for Ukraine?

The media on each side writes its own.
This is understandable and understandable, ideology and propaganda have not been canceled.
Therefore, there are Russian media, and there are Ukrainian ones.

And there are independent, neutral media.
For example, American, English, Polish and others.
Media of countries that are not involved in the conflict.

Independent and neutral :)))) Funny.

The media, which are completely on the Ukrainian side. And for many years, even before 2014.
I wonder why?

I can answer the questions.
Even on both sides - as anyone thinks.
Ask specifically.

The Azov battalion is now blocked in Mariupol. A national battalion funded by the oligarch Akhmetov. It seems to be recognized as Nazi even in America, but did not specify.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2_(%D0%...
Page « 1 2 3 ... 74 [7576 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

This topic has been closed by the moderators!