Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 209 [210211 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Author Topic: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 replies
Konstantin Sobolev
(Group Pro - 13)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (9)
Old post #6268 posted Jun 19th 2022, 22:06:35 (last edited Jun 19th 2022, 22:07:51 by Konstantin Sobolev) Quote 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ June 19th 2022,21:59:30 )

Oh, God.

In your question, apart from everything, there is a false statement. Ukraine does not keep civilians in cities that are in the war zone, intentionally. Evacuation is carried out as long as it is possible.
There are about 1,000 civilians at the Azot plant in Severodonetsk. This is information from the Ukrainian media. They are surrounded together with Ukrainian troops. Explain to us - how did they get there (to the factory)? At the same time, the Russian military constantly tells civilians not to be near Ukrainian troops (they will use you as a human shield).
Konstantin Sobolev
(Group Pro - 13)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (8)
Old post #6269 posted Jun 19th 2022, 22:12:42 Quote 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ June 19th 2022,21:59:30 )

Unfortunately, you have fallen victim to Russian propaganda! Ukrainian troops, unlike Russian ones, never covered themselves with civilians and never fired on civilians! This is exactly the cynicism of Putin's occupiers and propagandists - they blame their opponents for what they are doing! One of their tactics is to put artillery between civilian buildings and shoot at civilians! It has been proven more than once that the Russians shelled Donetsk, blaming the Ukrainian troops for it! Residents of Donetsk know all this and present video evidence of Russian crimes! With an extensive system of propaganda television, they mislead both Russians and Europeans! Therefore, it is important to close all Russian channels of deception!
This is a very cynical statement. There is nothing but propaganda in this statement. You know that yourself. You have such a task - to change people's minds with all the mass media (including the GPRO forum), to engage in propaganda.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6270 posted Jun 19th 2022, 22:13:48 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 19th 2022,22:02:17 )

Quote ( Denny Holt @ June 19th 2022,20:53:28 )

Ever heard of a small, quaint Russian village called Stalingrad? Such was the ruthless Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was destroying people. (in your opinion). In your opinion, is the Ukrainian government doing the same? I just want to understand - for you, is the Soviet Union an example of courage or an example of the destruction of people? And then a counter question arises - is the Ukrainian government an example of the destruction of people? The Ukrainian government simply does not feel sorry for the city in the east of Ukraine.
The Soviet Union has always been an example of bullying and destruction! The Holodomor, the system of concentration camps - by these means the USSR trampled its own population in fear! And now we see that Russia is also using similar means in its international politics! The USSR is a prison of nations!
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #6271 posted Jun 19th 2022, 22:21:50 Quote 
Ukrainian authorities are trying to evacuate the population from cities where hostilities are taking place! And Europe is helping! Forget it - about 7, 5 million people have already left eastern Ukraine for Europe through the Ukrainian humanitarian corridors! People do not want to be evacuated to Russia because they know - they will be taken to depressed and backward areas of Siberia and the Far East, where there is no civilization at all!
Konstantin Sobolev
(Group Pro - 13)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #6272 posted Jun 19th 2022, 22:27:46 Quote 

Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ June 19th 2022,22:21:50 )

Ukrainian authorities are trying to evacuate the population from cities where hostilities are taking place! And Europe is helping! Forget it - about 7, 5 million people have already left eastern Ukraine for Europe through the Ukrainian humanitarian corridors! People do not want to be evacuated to Russia because they know - they will be taken to depressed and backward areas of Siberia and the Far East, where there is no civilization at all!
You're not telling the whole truth. All Ukrainians in Russia are being eaten. Women are raped before that. Children are raped and then eaten in front of their mothers. Tell the whole truth. Why are you hiding it?
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6273 posted Jun 19th 2022, 22:37:44 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 19th 2022,22:27:46 )

Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ June 19th 2022,22:21:50 )

You're not telling the whole truth. All Ukrainians in Russia are being eaten. Women are raped before that. Children are raped and then eaten in front of their mothers. Tell the whole truth. Why are you hiding it?
You better know - you're a resident of Russia! But the truth is that those Ukrainians who came to Russia are trying to leave this barbaric country by any means!
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6274 posted Jun 19th 2022, 22:51:24 Quote 
Putin apparently took offense at Tokayev for not recognizing the "LDNR" and imposed restrictions on the shipment of Kazakh oil, which was exported to Europe through Novorossiysk
The reason was the discovery in the port of Novorossiysk of 50 potentially dangerous munitions from the Second World War, which need to be neutralized (well, yes, yes, what a timely coincidence).

Kazakhstan, in response to Russia blocking the export of Kazakh oil, blocked 1,700 wagons with Russian coal on its territory

Tension between Russia and Kazakhstan is growing.
Ihor Rusnak
(Group Pro - 17)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6275 posted Jun 19th 2022, 23:42:20 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 19th 2022,22:06:35 )

There are about 1,000 civilians at the Azot plant in Severodonetsk. This is information from the Ukrainian media. They are surrounded together with Ukrainian troops. Explain to us - how did they get there (to the factory)? At the same time, the Russian military constantly tells civilians not to be near Ukrainian troops (they will use you as a human shield).

I told you - the evacuation is carried out until the moment it is possible.

Now there are people who could not or did not want to evacuate. Many did not dare to leave their homes, and when fighting broke out within the city, evacuation became impossible. The Azot bomb shelter is perhaps the safest place in the city.

I also personally saw an interview on one of your channels, when a woman first said that Ukraine had been asking her to evacuate for a month, and then, after a few of proposals, she said that she had been abandoned. Apparently, she has the same split in her head that you have.

I personally know a person who left from there and says that some people did not want to evacuate because they were afraid of shelling from the Russians along the evacuation route. They saw this in Mariupol or in March near Kyiv and did not want to become a training target for Russian artillery and MLRS.

And evacuation is impossible, since the Severodonetsk-Bakhmut highway is completely shot through by the russians, although it is controlled by the Ukrainian army.

And one more thing - our army is not surrounded and not even in an operational environment, the battles for the city have been going on for a month, despite the multiple advantage in Russian cannon artillery, which razed the city to the ground.

I use this map - everything is clear and understandable: https://deepstatemap.live/#10/48.7494/37.8987
Konstantin Sobolev
(Group Pro - 13)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (8)
Old post #6276 posted Jun 19th 2022, 23:52:41 Quote 
Ukrainian troops surrendered Severodonetsk almost without a fight. At the moment they are surrounded on the territory of the plant. Including the foreign legion of mercenaries. People could stay in their homes. Why did the Ukrainian troops take them to the factory? We all know why.
Why do some people go to the west and others to the east? There are many reasons for this. This is a difficult question. Let's just clarify this - someone is going east, and someone is going west. And let's be honest. If people go to the east, Ukraine does not let them out at first, and then calls them traitors. In fact, a significant part of the population of Ukraine are traitors to the country's leadership.
Ihor Rusnak
(Group Pro - 17)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6277 posted Jun 20th 2022, 00:07:22 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 19th 2022,23:52:41 )

Ukrainian troops surrendered Severodonetsk almost without a fight.

Looks like you're drunk right now. The fighting for Severodonetsk has been going on for about a month. This is the most hellish place on the entire front line. The city is 3/4 controlled by Russians. You probably have no idea what's going on there if you're asking why people didn't stay in their homes.

And one more thing - for the last time I ask you not to be ironic about the violence against Ukrainian women.

Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 19th 2022,23:52:41 )

In fact, a significant part of the population of Ukraine are traitors to the country's leadership.

You often repeat the same nonsense. I just don't understand why. Such messages are popular in Russia - for the Russian market, to reinforce the narrative about "defending the Donbass", your target audience is not here.

As for refugees, it is enough to compare how many people went to the West and how many went to Russia (of their own free will).

Konstantin Sobolev
(Group Pro - 13)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #6278 posted Jun 20th 2022, 00:23:23 Quote 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ June 20th 2022,00:07:22 )

Looks like you're drunk right now. The fighting for Severodonetsk has been going on for about a month. This is the most hellish place on the entire front line. The city is 3/4 controlled by Russians. You probably have no idea what's going on there if you're asking why people didn't stay in their homes.

And one more thing - for the last time I ask you not to be ironic about the violence against Ukrainian women.
About Severodonetsk. There are fights going on there. But it is enough to read what your officials say. Ukrainian troops, including foreign units, are surrounded at the plant. Russian troops are distributing humanitarian aid in the city. There is a group of Ukrainian servicemen at the plant who are surrounded. Don't know. Either you really don't understand the truth, or for some reason you want to deceive everyone who reads you.
About Ukrainian women. It is you who constantly raise the topic of violence. You need this theme. This is the subject of your propaganda. You like it.
About refugees. Yes. Many of them left for the west. But there are many reasons for this. I wrote about it. But we must admit that many people have left for the east. Agree, it was more difficult to leave for the east both physically and mentally.
Ihor Rusnak
(Group Pro - 17)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6279 posted Jun 20th 2022, 00:33:55 (last edited Jun 20th 2022, 00:54:59 by Ihor Rusnak) Quote 
What's the point in lying to me. Anyone can open a worthwhile resource and read the truth.

The AZOT plant is the 1/4 that is controlled by the Ukrainian military. Although the bridges are blown up, we have the ability to supply people with supplies and there is a message for the military.

This part of the city is covered by artillery from Lisichansk, so there is no situation similar to Mariupol, which you are hinting at, and until Lisichansk falls, there can be no talk of any encirclement.

As I understand it, asking you for your source, which speaks about the encirclement, is useless.

Here, admire the work of your artillery - there is no city. There are more questions, why are people in the bomb shelter?
https://imgur.com/a/Jf2G2jO

Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 20th 2022,00:23:23 )

About Ukrainian women. It is you who constantly raise the topic of violence.

Have you ever seen someone besides you or Dmitry joke or be ironic about this topic? I warned you.

Konstantin Sobolev
(Group Pro - 13)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (6)
Old post #6280 posted Jun 20th 2022, 00:41:17 Quote 
Let it be your way. In fact, I'm not in the mood to talk about military successes. If you have them, then good. So be it. I write here only when I see lies in arguments and aggression against my country. I don't want to talk about military successes - it's unfair and humiliating for the enemy, I don't need it.
Ihor Rusnak
(Group Pro - 17)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #6281 posted Jun 20th 2022, 00:47:37 (last edited Jun 20th 2022, 00:48:22 by Ihor Rusnak) Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 20th 2022,00:41:17 )

Let it be your way. In fact, I'm not in the mood to talk about military successes. If you have them, then good. So be it. I write here only when I see lies in arguments and aggression against my country. I don't want to talk about military successes - it's unfair and humiliating for the enemy, I don't need it.

What successes - this is a military tragedy, but the soldiers have no other choice but to stand under thousands of shells and hold the line. This opens up opportunities in other areas like Kherson.

It was not in vain that I showed you - a photo MAXAR - you either did not open it at all, or you are still a cretin.

Konstantin Sobolev
(Group Pro - 13)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #6282 posted Jun 20th 2022, 01:02:07 Quote 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ June 20th 2022,00:47:37 )

It was not in vain that I showed you - a photo MAXAR - you either did not open it at all, or you are still a cretin.
I didn't understand what kind of photo it was and why you showed it to me. About destruction. Ukrainian troops surrendered Severodonetsk without a fight. After that, the shelling of the city is conducted only by Ukrainian troops. Yes, you said it yourself. (from Lisichansk). Therefore, the destruction in Severodonetsk is now the result of the work mainly of the artillery of Ukraine. But I have no desire to talk about it. I agree - it's a disaster. I feel very sorry for the civilian population. And, of course, it's a pity for the untrained military who ended up there.
Ihor Rusnak
(Group Pro - 17)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6283 posted Jun 20th 2022, 01:18:20 (last edited Jun 20th 2022, 01:31:05 by Ihor Rusnak) Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 20th 2022,01:02:07 )

Ukrainian troops surrendered Severodonetsk without a fight.

You don't even need to answer it, because you are deliberately talking nonsense.

The retreat to "AZOT" took place 5-6 days ago. Russia has been storming the city since the end of May. What do you think happened between May 1 and 14 in the city? Except for Mariupol, urban battles have been and are being fought there all this time.

Here is the Russian service of the BBC - an article from May 31 - the Russians are already in the city.
https://www.bbc.com/russian/news-61648891
The Kremlin does not have a shortage of artillery shells either. It seems that Putin's troops have plenty of explosives to raze Severodonetsk and Lysichansk to the ground. The surrounding area, like smallpox ulcers, is pitted with craters from explosions, stretching for many kilometers across fields and roads.

“They have a lot of artillery,” Vladimir says. “Bombing is a nightmare, we fire one shot, and they fire ten. When our sniper shoots, they send back a full packet of Grads at his position. So from our side - a sniper with one bullet, theirs is $1,000 worth of artillery shells... They really don't care how much ammo they use."

This is what you did in Grozny and Syria, and with Mariupol - you just level everything to the ground. Therefore, there is no need to invent excuses on the go, this is low, Konstantin.
Jan Hansen
(Group Rookie - 88)

Denmark 
Certified: 
Like this post (8)   Dislike this post (4)
Old post #6284 posted Jun 20th 2022, 01:36:05 Quote 
The main problem with a debate like this is that both sides is fed a shitload of propaganda as the only news they get. If it is Ukraine claiming 35.000 dead Russians or Russia claiming that the Ukrainian leadership is nazis.

If both sides could manage to include a bullshit filter in their news feeds, this debate could be productive. But here and now it is 85% propaganda vs 85% propaganda that are debating.

To give an impression: Putin held a speech yesterday. Danish medias managed to include what Danes should mean while live bloging from the speech. When Putin claimed that Ukraine started a genocide against Russiian speaking Ukrainians in Donbas, the journalist felt a need to make it very clear that Putin was lying. That in the same live feed where Ukrainian government are presented unedited. UK defense reports are presented unedited. Danes are forcefed to be pro Ukraine and against Russia. Danes are not allowed to think for them self.

I know that Ukraine was #172 on the corruption list in 2021. Politicians and their oligarks raped the country while letting eastern Ukraine rot. I know that Ukrainian soldiers was jailed because they kidnapped, raped and tortured Pro russian citizens in Donbas. I know that Ukraine does have 2 nazi groups that used the occupation of Crimea, and thus the press, to gain popularity amongst the young population in Kiev. I know that Ukraine was a mess before the war started. BUT that does not mean that Russia can just attack a souvereign nation.

I am not against neither Russia nor Ukraine. I am against Putin (And i would say his generals, but does he have any more of them?) and Jelinski (And his friends that is harvesting vestern Euros as Vestern Europe throw them i billions at them).

Ihor Rusnak
(Group Pro - 17)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #6285 posted Jun 20th 2022, 02:05:58 (last edited Jun 20th 2022, 02:28:43 by Ihor Rusnak) Quote 
Quote ( Jan Hansen @ June 20th 2022,01:36:05 )

If it is Ukraine claiming 35.000 dead Russians or Russia claiming that the Ukrainian leadership is nazis.

Well, you compared, of course. In addition to Ukrainian count, there are alternative ones - for example, from Britain, and we also take them into account in disputes. This is not propaganda, because there are alternatives, and it is impossible to establish the truth. Russia, on the other hand, presents this as a non-alternative option, as a pretext for war - the comparison is as incorrect as it can be.

Danish medias managed to include what Danes should mean while live bloging from the speech. When Putin claimed that Ukraine started a genocide against Russiian speaking Ukrainians in Donbas, the journalist felt a need to make it very clear that Putin was lying.

Because this is true. What is the problem? Putin-lied, it was pointed out. If Zelensky lied about something in that story, in your opinion, and he was not corrected, tell me what exactly - we will figure it out.

I know that Ukraine was #172 on the corruption list in 2021.

Not true. On the 122nd place. Of course, there is nothing to be proud of, but this is too gross a mistake on your part.
https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021
https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/corruption-rank

Russia, by the way, which decided to teach wisdom to the gas in 136th place.

I know that Ukrainian soldiers was jailed because they kidnapped, raped and tortured Pro russian citizens in Donbas.

These were not soldiers, but representatives of volunteer battalions, which were randomly formed in 2014. Some people went there for their own gain and they were punished. The phenomenon is not systematic and once again - they did not represent the regular army. After that, the battalions were disbanded.

And the fact that you indicate that only pro-Russians were tortured and robbed indicates that you got this information from dubious sources. Or your reliable sources have been misled. The narrative about the torture of pro-Russian citizens was launched by Russia. In fact - they were just thieves - who tried to get rich at the expense of others, there was no ethnic or political component there.

I think you yourself know that the EU and human rights activists would have a lot of questions for Ukraine in this case.

I know that Ukraine does have 2 nazi groups that used the occupation of Crimea, and thus the press, to gain popularity amongst the young population in Kiev.

I would like to know their name, otherwise they are too loud statements without specifics.

know that Ukraine was a mess before the war started.

In Ukraine, in a certain sense, a mess from the very beginning of independence, but these are internal affairs. And the word "mess" is very vague.

As a result, there are a lot of accusations without specifics and inaccuracies in these accusations. Maybe before you throw accusations of using propaganda "in such disputes" you would bother to use more reliable information yourself.

It is also interesting that you, having declared your impartiality and accusing Ukraine of many bad things - some of which really took place, did not say anything about the atrocities of the Russian Nazis - such as the Wagner group, about torture and cellars, about the "Izolyatsia" concentration camp - where naked people are tie to a metal table and tortured with electric shocks and many other terrible things, it still exists. About how Russian troops shelled the territory of Ukraine, how the regular army invaded our territory back in 2014. About how boilers were formed near Ilovaisk and Debaltseve... You have an interesting neutrality.

p.s. Your country's remarks about corruption as a barrier to EU accession were very well received by the public (unlike politicians). Therefore, it would be good if Denmark spurred the Ukrainian authorities on the promised reforms as much as possible.

Regarding money - we now have a budget deficit of $ 5 billion a month, a 40% drop in the economy - we need this money otherwise we will lose the war and then the EU will have to pay much more, because Russia (not Putin) will not stop at Ukraine.

Jan Hansen
(Group Rookie - 88)

Denmark 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #6286 posted Jun 20th 2022, 02:47:00 Quote 
And right away you go on the offensive. Have you read Danish medias since you seem to know what sources i have? I MIGHT be wrong about alot or maybe even all i write, my knowledge is only based on official sources here in Denmark which are all Pro Ukrainian. We have no neutral news here.

Sorry about the 122 instead of 172 on the corruption list, i have weak eyesight, and 7 and 2 look alot the same. And in this case it doesn't matter what number Russia are, there are no need for whataboutism in a debate like this either.

But you make an amazing example of how propaganda work here. You attack me for not having the same knowledge you have which you THINK are correct. But you are also a victim of propaganda even tho you try to present your opinions as facts.

Ukraine had the Azov regiment and the Tornado brigade which both were manly nazis. Daniel Lyashuk from the Tornado brigade was jailed in 2016 for kidnapping raping and torturing Pro Russian supporters in Eastern Ukraine in 2015. The tatooed svastika might convince you abiut his political stance.

Btw weird laws you have in Ukraine. A warcriminal who have plundered, kidnapped, raped and tortured people get 10 years sentence, and are released after 6 years where he can go back fighting and reppeating the story again. But a Russian who have killed one mad get life? In Denmark we make a big deal out of the law being equal for all.

Ukraine did, and still commit war crimes, as do Russia, it is a war, and when it is over the winning part will go free while the losing part will be the war criminal. War most often end up like that. The winning part write the history.

And i do not deny Ukraine need money, and that they should get all they need. But i sincerely doubt that the corrupt Ukrainian politicians can keep their fingers away from the "free money". I would very much like a control instance that make sure it will not be a new Iraq where whole plane loads of money dissapeared.

And mess is a very accurate word to describe a country that is malfunctioning. I could use many fancy words, but a mess covers it fine.

Alain Routhier
(Group Rookie - 67)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (8)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #6287 posted Jun 20th 2022, 03:14:35 Quote 

Josh: "Not sure who else you could possibly blame"
Samoeni: 'Zelensky said that NATO membership will help Ukraine's security and defense. That is when Russia was triggered.'
etc.

The perspective I see here from the comments is all a western perspective.
Even if I agree that the aggression on Ukraine is intolerable, we should recognize where Putin (even if he is a crazy paranoiac) is coming from.

After the Berlin wall fell due to the Regan policies, James Baker under Bush senior made a proposition to Russia:
Allow the reunification of Germany and NATO will never do any expansions, ever

That promise made in the 1990s has been broken over 14 times since then...
And many other promises were ignored or refused.
Russian oil entering the western market, refused.
Access to the black sea. Refused.
Access to the Persian Gulf. Refused.
etc.
Add to this the historical paranoia of having a country touching the border of Mother Russia directly
AND
Having the Ukrainian plains (the granary of Europe) under the control of the 'west', read your history from Napoleon to WWII.
And you can clearly see why Russia would have reacted the way it did.

Add to this that all the way back to the 14th century (despite the massacre's under the Bolsheviks), Russia has always considered Ukraine like part of its history, part of its family in fact one could argue that for Russia, the ancestors of Ukraine created Russia.
So the affiliation is very strong.

What we see here is one more consequences of the USA policy of world dominance started after WWII.
The "wanna be" USA Empire.

Cheers,

a.

Pablo Enrique Zeni
(Group Amateur - 2)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #6288 posted Jun 20th 2022, 05:25:17 Quote 
Quote ( Dimitrios Mitsos @ June 19th 2022,19:21:31 )

I have a question to Ukranian leaders. You have the right to battle aw long you wish. But, you have not the right to transfer the war in the cities without let the non-military personnel go away. If you have the military power that you claim, go outside the cities or residential areas and fight. Otherwise, you are the responsible of the civilian deaths.

Well, its obvious that they don't have the military power that claim, or that the NATO countries said they have. We will see in the terrain, but at the moment its Russia who have the iniciative
Pablo Enrique Zeni
(Group Amateur - 2)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #6289 posted Jun 20th 2022, 05:31:19 Quote 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ June 19th 2022,21:59:30 )

Quote ( Dimitrios Mitsos @ June 19th 2022,19:21:31 )

I have a question to Ukranian leaders. You have the right to battle aw long you wish. But, you have not the right to transfer the war in the cities without let the non-military personnel go away. If you have the military power that you claim, go outside the cities or residential areas and fight. Otherwise, you are the responsible of the civilian deaths.
Unfortunately, you have fallen victim to Russian propaganda! Ukrainian troops, unlike Russian ones, never covered themselves with civilians and never fired on civilians! This is exactly the cynicism of Putin's occupiers and propagandists - they blame their opponents for what they are doing! One of their tactics is to put artillery between civilian buildings and shoot at civilians! It has been proven more than once that the Russians shelled Donetsk, blaming the Ukrainian troops for it! Residents of Donetsk know all this and present video evidence of Russian crimes! With an extensive system of propaganda television, they mislead both Russians and Europeans! Therefore, it is important to close all Russian channels of deception!

Well, Ukraine has shelled the zone of the Donbass since 2014, I think nobody denies that, for one reason or another, but a war was going on there, with few casualties, but a war after all. Since february of this years this war affect all the cpuntry, sadly.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6290 posted Jun 20th 2022, 06:14:51 Quote 

The main problem with a debate like this is that both sides is fed a shitload of propaganda as the only news they get. If it is Ukraine claiming 35.000 dead Russians or Russia claiming that the Ukrainian leadership is nazis.

If both sides could manage to include a bullshit filter in their news feeds, this debate could be productive. But here and now it is 85% propaganda vs 85% propaganda that are debating.

To give an impression: Putin held a speech yesterday. Danish medias managed to include what Danes should mean while live bloging from the speech. When Putin claimed that Ukraine started a genocide against Russiian speaking Ukrainians in Donbas, the journalist felt a need to make it very clear that Putin was lying. That in the same live feed where Ukrainian government are presented unedited. UK defense reports are presented unedited. Danes are forcefed to be pro Ukraine and against Russia. Danes are not allowed to think for them self.

I know that Ukraine was #172 on the corruption list in 2021. Politicians and their oligarks raped the country while letting eastern Ukraine rot. I know that Ukrainian soldiers was jailed because they kidnapped, raped and tortured Pro russian citizens in Donbas. I know that Ukraine does have 2 nazi groups that used the occupation of Crimea, and thus the press, to gain popularity amongst the young population in Kiev. I know that Ukraine was a mess before the war started. BUT that does not mean that Russia can just attack a souvereign nation.

I am not against neither Russia nor Ukraine. I am against Putin (And i would say his generals, but does he have any more of them?) and Jelinski (And his friends that is harvesting vestern Euros as Vestern Europe throw them i billions at them).

You know almost nothing about Ukraine, but continue to be against Putin!
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #6291 posted Jun 20th 2022, 06:23:55 Quote 
The result of the French parliamentary elections - a disaster for Emmanuel Macron - Politico.

Macron's centrist bloc "Together" lost an absolute majority, and the left (Melanchon) and the right (Le Pen) increased their positions. And now the presidential party will have to form a coalition with someone.

This is the first situation in France since Francois Mitterrand in the 1980s.

** Among Macron's likely allies in the coalition are Republicans. With their votes in his bloc, there will be 306 votes out of the required 289.
But decision-making will still be severely hampered by many disagreements with potential coalition partners.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #6292 posted Jun 20th 2022, 06:27:16 Quote 
In an interview with the Govorit Moskva radio station, Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on CIS Affairs Konstantin Zatulin veiledly threatened Kazakhstan with a Russian invasion according to the Ukrainian scenario.

Zatulin said that there are areas in Kazakhstan "with a predominantly Russian population", which, he believes, have "weak relation" to the fact that
called Kazakhstan.

“We are everywhere and everywhere, including in relation to Ukraine, we say: if we have friendship, cooperation and partnership, then no territorial issues are raised.
And if not, then everything is possible.
As in the case of Ukraine," Zatulin said.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Group Pro - 2)

Iceland 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #6293 posted Jun 20th 2022, 07:44:44 Quote 

I am against Putin

I call total bullshit Jan.
You are a Putin boy and you can't really hide it.
This fits perfectly with my previous personal experience of you Jan, you were and obviously still are a total twat.
Jan Hansen
(Group Rookie - 88)

Denmark 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #6294 posted Jun 20th 2022, 08:18:46 Quote 
@Atli Thor Johannesson Sure you do :) You'll still do anything to get a little bit of attention Atli :)

Shawn McCool
(Group Rookie - 88)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6295 posted Jun 20th 2022, 08:22:20 Quote 
People seem to forget who rules this world. they are coined the smartest people on this planet. do your history, be diligent, invoke Integrity and Sincerity with reverence for the Truth. I will clue you in; it is the VERY same Doctrine and the same PLAYERS that Put Jesus to a cross as it to this very day. Zero Difference. they are both lying about this event. much like they were in 1930 Ger-Many=

Ger definition · Gerund. · Germany. · German. · Germany. · A yurt. · German. · A male convert to Judaism.

Atli Thor Johannesson
(Group Pro - 2)

Iceland 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #6296 posted Jun 20th 2022, 08:46:50 (last edited Jun 20th 2022, 08:54:54 by Atli Thor Johannesson) Quote 
Quote ( Jan Hansen @ June 20th 2022,08:18:46 )

@Atli Thor Johannesson Sure you do :) You'll still do anything to get a little bit of attention Atli :)

Nah, you tried to punk/bully me when I was new to Gpro and I just started in Team Raven Racing.

And here you are 7 years later Putin boy, bullshitting Ukrainians.
You sure seem to love kicking the underdog dude.
But it is very fitting to my opinion of you Jan, for you to show up here, carrying Russian propaganda.... Perfect even! :)
Jan Hansen
(Group Rookie - 88)

Denmark 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #6297 posted Jun 20th 2022, 10:07:02 Quote 
@Atli You came to an existing functioning team and started acting like a little boy wanting attention. You acted like an 8 year old when you didn't get the ansvers you wanted.

In Hesketh we had a sttong core group, but we also had had 20 new entries over several years, and you were the only one acting up. You craved attention then, and you obviously still crave attention now.

I am sorry Atli, then and now, i will not feed your cravings.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 209 [210211 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

This topic has been closed by the moderators!