Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 486 [487488 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Author Topic: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 replies
Jimmy Holm
(Group Pro - 20)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14577 posted Jan 25th 2023, 21:25:23 Quote 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ January 25th 2023,18:30:11 )

So, the only thing left is Get the fuck out of Russia, it belongs to us... YOU belong to us! according to your own logic.. lmao

You're wrong, I can literally trace my ancestry back generation by generation to Yaroslav the Wise.
Russia belongs to ME.
Ben Scowen
(Group Pro - 8)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14578 posted Jan 25th 2023, 21:41:37 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ January 25th 2023,17:43:31 )

Quote ( Ben Scowen @ January 25th 2023,17:26:14 )

DK the key point here is no one was coming to kill you, Russia invaded Ukraine not the other way around.

Thanks for adding our great World Leader Liz in your historical victories it made my day

An Englishman can always see better - who threatens whom and wants to kill.
Now wars are going on in Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria.

Can you tell who wants to kill whom, and who does not threaten anyone?

Liz Truss said she was ready to push the "red button".
Heard it myself :)

By the way, how democratically did you elect Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak?
Who did you vote for when they were elected?
After all, the main feature of a democratic country is when its leader is elected by the general vote of the entire population.
Otherwise it's a dictatorship :)

DK we don’t vote for the leader, we vote for the party we believe is best for the country and the leader of that party becomes prime minister, surely you would know this since your very well versed in all world politics?

if you consider that a dictatorship you are clutching at massive straws buddy, also if that was the case we would not have had 3 prime ministers in the passed year without little fuss.

come on DK admit that all of that is just desperation on your part.

funny since the news of tanks has been announced you’ve suddenly had a change in approach, you must have been told by your close sources some bad information.

Anyway I am English, I have rose tinted glasses about the world.
Im going to push my own big red button and turn on my TV to see what the propaganda station is feeding me.

Peace and Love
xox
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Group Pro - 2)

Iceland 
Certified: 
Old post #14579 posted Jan 25th 2023, 21:52:56 Quote 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ January 25th 2023,21:25:23 )

You're wrong, I can literally trace my ancestry back generation by generation to Yaroslav the Wise.

Russia belongs to ME.

Lets split it, viking style :D
I'll sell my share to Ukraine for 1 dollar ;)
Jimmy Holm
(Group Pro - 20)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #14580 posted Jan 25th 2023, 22:35:14 (last edited Jan 25th 2023, 22:36:49 by Jimmy Holm) Quote 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ January 25th 2023,21:52:56 )

Lets split it, viking style :D
I'll sell my share to Ukraine for 1 dollar ;)

I'll give up my claim in exchange for sending some people I dislike to the Ättestupa.
Andrej Fülöp
(Group Pro - 21)

Slovakia 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #14581 posted Jan 25th 2023, 23:14:30 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ January 25th 2023,16:49:31 )

"Russia is a dwarf, I will bring her to her knees."
Charles 12th, 18th century.
Sweden lost its status as a great power forever.

"I will conquer backward Russia."
Friedrich, mid 18th century.
In 1759 the Russian army entered Berlin.

"Russia is a colossus with feet of clay."
Napoleon, 19th century.
In 1814 the Russian army took Paris.

"I will conquer the USSR by the end of the year."
Hitler, 20th century.
In 1945, he committed suicide when the Soviet army entered Berlin.

"First of all, it is absolutely necessary to defeat Russia in Ukraine ... This is the only way to achieve lasting peace in Europe"
Liz Truss Prime Minister of Britain. Dismissed after 45 days.

"We want to see Russia weakened to such an extent that she cannot do such things as she did..."
US Secretary of Defense James Austin.

We will wait...

I guess how long you will wait to realize your country-idiotism. :D
Andrej Fülöp
(Group Pro - 21)

Slovakia 
Certified: 
Like this post (9)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #14582 posted Jan 25th 2023, 23:22:20 Quote 
Quote ( Quintus Vanghaele @ January 25th 2023,21:02:26 )

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ January 25th 2023,18:01:08 )

Western countries continue to import Russian oil,

Sure they do. The EU has never imported so much oil and LNG as in 2022. We did break all records. But hypocritically we Western Europeans are, we no longer import it via a pipeline but via ship. We imported 16.5 billion cubic metres (bcm) of Russian LNG last year, up from 11.3 bcm in 2021.

To then convince our mindless citizens that we have stopped importing Russian oil and gas.

Same story with the cessation of trade relations with Russia. At the time of writing, 93% of all foreign companies that were active in Russia before the war are still active in Russia.

But don't worry, The CIA has already started covering their tracks, or did you think it was just a coincidence that everyone who knows anything about the shady reality suddenly gets into a helicopter together, or is now accused of corruption.

Coincidentally, this does not coincide with the discovery of state documents at Biden's office and home in the past three months. hahaha

Yes, yes ... and the world is controlled by Rotshilds, and every human society that protested in streets to change the government are paid by Soros, NATO is going closer and closer and plan to attack Soviet Uni... ah sorry Russia, Lukashenko also had a speak and warn people of Belarus that they are threaten by others and will get attacked... Yea and Global warming is all fake, becouse you got more snow and it was really cold this winter in Belgium.

Did i forgot something?

Please hit me up! :)
Quintus Vanghaele
(Group Pro - 19)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (6)
Old post #14583 posted Jan 26th 2023, 00:10:46 Quote 
Quote ( Andrej Fülöp @ January 25th 2023,23:22:20 )

Yes, yes ... and the world is controlled by Rotshilds, and every human society that protested in streets to change the government are paid by Soros, NATO is going closer and closer and plan to attack Soviet Uni... ah sorry Russia, Lukashenko also had a speak and warn people of Belarus that they are threaten by others and will get attacked... Yea and Global warming is all fake, becouse you got more snow and it was really cold this winter in Belgium.

Did i forgot something?

Please hit me up! :)

Dude I don't know what your brain disease is, but if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I can't help it that your media is lying to you about trade with the Russians. But the trade data between Europe and Russia is free available to everyone who wants to study it. And this data does only confirm that Europe has never bought that much oil and LNG from Russia as in 2022.

It is not my problem that you prefer to believe lies instead of looking up the data yourself.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/only-85-per-cent-o...

Maybe that you believe the pro-Biden/Ukraine CNN channel, when they tell you that we (Europe) did buy 47% more LNG from Russia in 2022 than in 2021 ?

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/09/energy/russian-lng-import....

So you can pretend it's a bad joke, and very popular here trying to make fun of someone else for not participating in the anti-Russia story.

But the only one who is embarrassed here is apparently you yourself because you have no idea what is actually going on in the world.

Like 85% of the other idiots responding to this thread, you have zero knowledge of what your own government apparently does, and love to see them telling you fairy tales.

Fine that you can live with that, but I prefer to stick to the truth. And that truth is that you have been lied to for a year about the trade that takes place between Europe and Russia.

Joel Trekane
(Group Pro - 10)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #14584 posted Jan 26th 2023, 01:05:06 Quote 
Its a little more complicated Quintus, what you said is partialy true and partially false.
You had to investigate a little more.

UE has never bought has much LNG imported from the Yamal gas field in northern Russia. A field operated by the French TotalEnergies and its Russian partner Novatek.
So UE didnt buy Russia gas with pipeline to Gazprom but GNL to private society.

Apparently, politicians accept this situation, because Novatek is a private company unlike Gazprom. Money does not fall into Putin’s pockets.

And while Russia still accounts for 14% of LNG imported into Europe, American exports have exploded by 150%. They are today the winners of the conflict in the sector. This summer, Europe also built up its reserves thanks to Chinese liquefied natural gas: about 6% of imports in the first half of the year.

For the company, the site leave russia which is counting the company which leaved or stay in Russia, there was 3013 company, 1202 stay, 490 wait, 1144 leave and 177 exited.

Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #14585 posted Jan 26th 2023, 07:29:07 Quote 
Joe Biden will make an important statement today regarding support for Ukraine

It is possible that the American leader will announce the transfer of 30 Abrams tanks to the Armed Forces. Biden's speech will take place today at 19:00 Kyiv time.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Group Pro - 2)

Iceland 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #14586 posted Jan 26th 2023, 07:33:30 Quote 
Quote ( Quintus Vanghaele @ January 26th 2023,00:10:46 )

But the only one who is embarrassed here is apparently you yourself because you have no idea what is actually going on in the world.

Yes little man, just you and the other Putler puppets know whats going on... right?
Just like Russia is winning their special operation...right?
Russia good = Nato bad?

Dude I don't know what your brain disease is, but if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I thought you were worried to write here, because you might be attacked.... hmmmm
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #14587 posted Jan 26th 2023, 07:36:22 Quote 
The Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights issued a decision on the lawsuits of Ukraine and the Netherlands against Russia.

Claimant countries made accusations regarding:
🔹 systematic violation of a number of articles of the European Convention on Human Rights by the military of the Russian Federation and the so-called "DPR" and "LPR" groups formed by Russia.
🔹 downing of the MH17 plane in eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014.

Instead, the Russian Federation stated that it is no longer a member of the Council of Europe and is not a party to the European Convention on Human Rights from 2022.

But attempts to evade responsibility did not yield results.

The court noted that in accordance with Article 58 of the Convention, a state that ceases to be a Party to the Convention after termination of membership in the Council of Europe (https://zn.ua/ukr/WORLD/rosiju-vikljuchili-iz-radi-jevropi.html) does not is released from obligations under the Convention for its actions before the date when it was a Party to the Convention.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14588 posted Jan 26th 2023, 07:56:49 Quote 
Australia has joined the group of countries that will seek to hold Russia's leadership accountable for its illegal invasion of Ukraine, Australian Foreign Minister Penny Wong said.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #14589 posted Jan 26th 2023, 07:58:23 Quote 
At this very moment, Russia is attacking Ukraine with cruise missiles! Missiles have already been shot down over Kyiv!!!
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Group Amateur - 76)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14590 posted Jan 26th 2023, 08:13:32 Quote 
⚡️At night, Ukrainian defenders destroyed 24 UAVs "Shahed-136/131"

According to preliminary data, the enemy used 24 "shahedis".
All 24 were destroyed by anti-aircraft missile units, fighter aircraft, mobile fire groups of the Air Force, in cooperation with air defense units of other components of the Defense Forces of Ukraine.
Quintus Vanghaele
(Group Pro - 19)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #14591 posted Jan 26th 2023, 11:05:05 (last edited Jan 26th 2023, 17:37:22 by Mick Ridley) Quote 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ January 26th 2023,07:33:30 )

Yes little man, just you and the other Putler puppets know whats going on... right?
Just like Russia is winning their special operation...right?
Russia good = Nato bad?

I thought you were worried to write here, because you might be attacked.... hmmmm

Here you have a bit of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yGozTWRqLk

We the west have already given up East Ukraine.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (4)
Old post #14592 posted Jan 26th 2023, 11:47:01 Quote 
Quote ( Joel Trekane @ January 25th 2023,20:18:17 )

But you know in fact, nobody want to invade Russia, its only Russia who want to invade foreign country.

Of course, this is known all over the world. :)
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #14593 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:00:39 Quote 
Quote ( Ben Scowen @ January 25th 2023,21:41:37 )

DK we don’t vote for the leader, we vote for the party we believe is best for the country and the leader of that party becomes prime minister, surely you would know this since your very well versed in all world politics?

Of course I know.
There were calculations and it turned out that about 8-10% of the inhabitants of England want to see Sunak as prime minister.
If there were direct elections.
They came up with a very cunning system for you, so that those who can be bought come into power.
And in power they are already sending tanks, declaring war and will send you to the front.

if you consider that a dictatorship you are clutching at massive straws buddy, also if that was the case we would not have had 3 prime ministers in the passed year without little fuss.

You do not have a dictatorship, you have a well-made system, which you, the people, will never be able to influence.
Demonstrations, strikes?
They will remove one Sunak, put another Liza. And so on.

come on DK admit that all of that is just desperation on your part.

What do I care about your demonstrations and your strikes?
We have a high support for Putin, he does what all the people want.
It's you who change the premiere every three months - I just have fun with this :)

funny since the news of tanks has been announced you’ve suddenly had a change in approach, you must have been told by your close sources some bad information.

I wrote a month ago that the tanks would be delivered, and Scholz would be put his head in the toilet and forced to do it.
We see well what is happening in the West and who is your real master.
You either don't understand it yet, or you don't want to understand it.
But that's just your problem.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #14594 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:05:45 Quote 
Soros was mentioned here.
I think a lot of people know who he is.
Here is some interesting information.

George Soros in 1993 called ( https://www.georgesoros.com/1993/11/01/toward-a-new-world-or... ) to use soldiers from Eastern Europe to " reduce the risk of death for NATO soldiers in a potential military conflict

Billionaire financier oligarch George Soros, in his 1993 article titled "Toward a New World Order: The Future of NATO," describes how Eastern Europeans could be used as "labor" in coming conflicts to reduce the death toll in Western countries. According to Soros, the West will not suffer the loss of manpower, unlike the East of Europe.

"The combination of manpower from Eastern Europe with NATO's technical capabilities would greatly enhance the alliance's military capabilities, as it would reduce the risk of "body bags" for NATO countries, which is the main limitation on their willingness to act," Soros wrote.

It seems to be happening right now in Ukraine. Armed with the latest NATO weapons, Ukrainian soldiers stand up to Russia as it opposed the global order it promoted in 1993.

As the oligarch predicted, Ukrainian society tolerates a large number of dead. During the Vietnam War, the US lost about 58,000 men over a period of about 10 years, and yet this war met with strong resistance from the American public. Despite a much higher death toll (over 100,000) in a shorter period of time, Ukrainian society remains silent.

The lack of protests in Ukraine may also be helped by the fact that most of the civil society in Ukraine has been suspended, opposition parties and media have been banned, and the Russian Orthodox Church has been outlawed.

In the same article, Soros called for a "new world order". Soros openly uses this term. It is this new world order that its critics, such as Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, have been warning about for more than a decade.

“Therefore, the only basis for action is collective security. And that's the problem. The collapse of the Soviet empire created an extremely serious problem of collective security. Without a new world order, there will be disorder; This is clear. But who will act as the world's policeman? Here is the question to be answered,” wrote Soros.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #14595 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:07:49 Quote 
"The whole world united against Russia" :))

🇨🇴 Colombia rejected the offer USA to supply Russian weapons to Ukraine, reports Tasnim News Agency ( https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2023/01/25/2842690/colomb... ) Colombian President Gustavo Petro confirmed that Washington offered Colombia to transfer Russian-made weapons to Ukraine, but the republic rejected this proposal.

According to the President, the military equipment of his Russian-made country is currently in poor technical condition, since it has not been possible to properly service it recently.

“We don't take sides. We are on the side of the world. Therefore, not a single piece of Russian equipment on our territory, regardless of its technical condition, will be used in this conflict,” Gustavo Petro said.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #14596 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:09:39 Quote 
Scholz – ‘we are not at war against Russia’

Burbock – ‘we are at war against Russia’

Burbock:
'I have already spoken in recent days. Yes, we must do more to protect Ukraine. Yes, we should do more on tanks, but the most important and decisive thing is that we do it together and we don't play games in Europe because we are at war against Russia'
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #14597 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:13:58 Quote 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ January 26th 2023,07:58:23 )

At this very moment, Russia is attacking Ukraine with cruise missiles! Missiles have already been shot down over Kyiv!!!

🇷🇺 🇺🇦 💡 Massive missile strike of the Russian Armed Forces on infrastructure facilities in Ukraine on January 26 - which is known by 14.00

Russian troops again attacked various infrastructure facilities on the territory of Ukraine.

The missile attack the night before was preceded by the active work of Russian Geran-2 kamikaze drones. Apparently, the RF Armed Forces, in addition to direct strikes, similarly identified enemy air defense position areas.

To date, we have managed to collect the following information about the results of the fire damage:

▪️ Odessa: substations Novoodesskaya 330 and Usatovo 330 were hit again near the city. Water and electricity supply is partially absent in Odessa, local authorities have announced long periods of power outage.

▪️ Kyiv: The Russian Armed Forces hit an unnamed object in the Goloseevsky district of the city. Some representatives of the Ukrainian authorities believe that the strikes were carried out by ballistic missiles.

▪️ Kyiv region: information was actively disseminated on the Web, according to which the Kyiv pumped-storage power plant could have been hit, but there is no confirmation of this. At the same time, the local administration confirmed a hit in one of the energy facilities in the region.

▪️ Vinnytsia: several explosions thundered on the outskirts of the city itself and in the region today. The Ladyzhinskaya TPP could have been hit.

▪️ Zaporozhye: The Russian Armed Forces launched a powerful missile attack on one of the industrial enterprises in the suburban Volnyansk.

▪️ Kramatorsk: a shell hit one of the medical facilities in Ivanovka near Kramatorsk, where Ukrainian soldiers were stationed.

▪️ Lviv: local sources reported a strike on one of the infrastructure facilities, but later it turned out that this information was false.

▪️ Air defense systems worked in Dnepropetrovsk, Zhytomyr and Mykolaiv regions.

Shortly before the missile attack in Kherson, Cherkasy, Kyiv, Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhye and other regions of the country, the authorities carried out preventive emergency power outages.

🔻This time, the Russian attack was smaller in terms of the number of launches and targets hit than the previous ones. However, she also achieved her goal. Now the Usatovo and Novoodesskaya substations in the south of the country cannot receive electricity.

However, this is not enough to disable the enemy's energy system, if the Russian command still sets itself such a goal.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #14598 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:25:25 Quote 
♨️ Paganism instead of Orthodoxy - a new trend to replace Christianity with dances with a tambourine is gaining momentum in Ukraine

In parallel with the persecution of the Orthodox Church in Ukraine, they are trying to offer a new version of Christianity that is as close as possible to paganism - with dances with a tambourine, schizophrenic dances and demonic dances. For example, a few days ago, in the Garrison Church of Peter and Paul in Lvov (belonging to the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church), heretic schismatics began to dance those same round dances and sing pre-Christian carols.

The participants in this action - the group "Kolo Raiu" - openly declared that they consider people who do not understand that paganism and Christianity are intertwined in carols, dark and blinkered. Paganism, Satanism and other sects are becoming more and more popular in Ukraine and are encouraged by the state.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #14599 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:28:54 Quote 
An 87-year-old British woman died because she could not afford to turn on the heating at home - it was too expensive.

Barbara Bolton was hospitalized on December 11 with hypothermia and a chest infection that developed against this background.

Hospital records say the illnesses were related to the fact that she did not heat her house well.

The doctors put Barbara on palliative care. She passed away on January 5th. Law enforcement agencies launched an investigation into the incident.

In Britain, according to media reports, thousands of pensioners die of cold every year.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #14600 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:56:49 Quote 
Another invasion!

This is the difference between normal people and gambling addicts; an addict won't think of just cutting their losses and going home poorer; they're convinced the next hand of cards, roll of the dice or the next horse will be a winner, and will keep going, convinced of that, until they've lost everything.

Russia is like a gambling addict in this sense.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14601 posted Jan 26th 2023, 12:59:22 (last edited Jan 26th 2023, 13:06:09 by Robert Kearney) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ January 26th 2023,12:28:54 )

An 87-year-old British woman died because she could not afford to turn on the heating at home - it was too expensive.

Well, that’s it…….. Russia can have Ukraine.
its official.

Inflation is not only Russias doing and even if it was we would still support Ukraine against your Cabbage Patch Doll leader.
how many died of cold in other countries, including Russia?

it should not happen, but there should not be illegal wars either!

GTFOOU and get a job you scrounger.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14602 posted Jan 26th 2023, 13:03:53 (last edited Jan 26th 2023, 13:04:48 by Robert Kearney) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ January 26th 2023,12:09:39 )

Scholz – ‘we are not at war against Russia’

Burbock – ‘we are at war against Russia’

Burbock:
'I have already spoken in recent days. Yes, we must do more to protect Ukraine. Yes, we should do more on tanks, but the most important and decisive thing is that we do it together and we don't play games in Europe because we are at war against Russia'

so ? Are we or aren’t we ?
Ukraine is at war with Russia for sure, despite what Fuckwit Putin calls it.
we support Russia, so is Russia at war with NATO or not?

GETTA JOB - or sign up for your beloved army :)

Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #14603 posted Jan 26th 2023, 13:05:00 Quote 
The EU is preparing for the deportation of Ukrainians subject to mobilization

It should be understood that in addition to men, women are also included in the category of mobilized.

In particular, Ukraine sent an official appeal to the EU countries with a request to assist in the detention and deportation to Ukraine to the country of Ukrainians registered in the military who are hiding from mobilization.

On the Internet in Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Spain, etc. instructions began to appear to local governments from ministries and departments with instructions on how to collect information about refugees, with a view to further processing information, transferring it to the Ukrainian side.

What forces will then search for the deviationists and how they will be deported is not yet clear.
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #14604 posted Jan 26th 2023, 13:07:12 Quote 
GO GETTA JOB Dumbitry.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Group Pro - 11)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #14605 posted Jan 26th 2023, 13:18:25 Quote 
Speech ( https://youtu.be/A3PsqS7E6K0 ) by Tolstoy on French BFMTV.

Last time he put three in their place. This time, six (!) impudent Frenchmen and one Russian traitor, who fled to the West, advanced into battle against the Russian politician.

And against the background of their rudeness, the answers of Peter Tolstoy - tough, calm, caustic - again impressed the French public.

Under the video, there are already 8 thousand comments from the French, who are shocked by the ugly behavior and unprofessionalism of their media.

And here is the main thing from Tolstoy's answers:

"We in Russia thought that after Maidan 2014, Ukraine would "Europeanize" and become more civilized. But the opposite happened, Europe itself "Ukrainized" ... It lost sovereignty, the heads of European states are no longer able to make independent decisions, everything requires consent from the USA."

"An energy crisis has broken out in Europe. You have abandoned our gas and are now buying gas from the United States - three times as much. Now you will send your tanks to Ukraine and will buy American tanks at exorbitant prices."

"We don't give a damn about your" international criminal tribunal ". You, the West, may ask us to organize another Yalta conference. But you have no right to condemn the Russians - after what you did. You applauded the bombing of Yugoslavia, Afghanistan" .

"We all saw the picture of how the Afghans ran after the last American plane leaving this country. The same fate awaits Zelensky and his whole company - they will run after the last plane to Poland."

"As for the supply of Western tanks, German tanks have already burned on the territory of Ukraine. They burned and will burn again."
Robert Kearney
(Group Amateur - 29)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #14606 posted Jan 26th 2023, 13:20:11 Quote 
GO GETTA JOB Dumbitry.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 486 [487488 ... 609 610 611 » Quick go to page:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

This topic has been closed by the moderators!