Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Fuel Refill Question Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Fuel Refill Question 3 replies
Alvee Beker
(Group Rookie - 11)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Old post #1 posted Jul 16th 2022, 10:39:23 Quote 
I read the wiki and so on, but I still don't get it.

How to correctly set up a fuel refill strategy? Why always every pitstop my team refills fuel to the primary/start amount?

I tried to set 0 for pitstop 1 and for example, set 100 l/fuel for pitstop 2, and still, it refills the amount I started.

Appreciate for help.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Group Amateur - 16)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Jul 16th 2022, 10:42:13 Quote 
Quote ( Alvee Beker @ July 16th 2022,10:39:23 )

I tried to set 0 for pitstop 1 and for example, set 100 l/fuel for pitstop 2, and still, it refills the amount I started.

Setting it to 0 will mean that it uses the same fuel as in the previous stop.
Alvee Beker
(Group Rookie - 11)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #3 posted Jul 16th 2022, 10:44:36 Quote 
Quote ( Richard Robin Paukson @ July 16th 2022,10:42:13 )

Quote ( Alvee Beker @ July 16th 2022,10:39:23 )

Setting it to 0 will mean that it uses the same fuel as in the previous stop.

I thought that I could skip filling the fuel through the pitstop. So I guess every stop requires a dedicated amount of fuel?
Richard Robin Paukson
(Group Amateur - 16)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Jul 16th 2022, 10:46:59 Quote 
Quote ( Alvee Beker @ July 16th 2022,10:44:36 )

I thought that I could skip filling the fuel through the pitstop. So I guess every stop requires a dedicated amount of fuel?

You can skip refueling if the number you select is smaller than the amount of fuel you have in your tank. The number shows to what level the fuel tank is refilled, not how much is added. Also, you should generally be aiming to have as little fuel in your car as possible at the moment of your pit stop.
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Fuel Refill Question Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic