Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > This game sucks ass!!!! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: This game sucks ass!!!! 20 replies
Brad Hall
(Group Rookie - 90)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (43)
Old post #1 posted Aug 6th 2022, 05:30:48 (last edited Aug 6th 2022, 05:54:21 by Brad Hall) Quote 
Buy credits and think that this game will become fun? It won't!!! You can't maintain a competitive car or compete for at least three seasons. So far I've had two crashes in two races and didn't make the first turn. This game sucks ass! No fun. Just a money grab! Don't waste your money!!!!
Luke Frost
(Group Amateur - 47)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (17)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Aug 6th 2022, 05:42:20 (last edited Aug 6th 2022, 06:03:11 by Luke Frost) Quote 
Calm down, have a Happy Dad.

Tomas Dederle
(Group Amateur - 50)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (11)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Aug 6th 2022, 06:03:21 Quote 
Typical product of "Only cowards read the manual"

this game is about grabbing informations. And the very first MUST is to read all available manuals and informations you can find on Help section, Wiki, Forums and generaly on internet :-)

Tomas Dederle
(Group Amateur - 50)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Aug 6th 2022, 06:05:16 Quote 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ August 6th 2022,05:42:20 )

Happy Dad.

LOL... Best add ever...I am jealous Happy Dad cannot grab my money here.. :-D
Greg Tierney
(Group Pro - 12)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Aug 6th 2022, 06:17:09 Quote 
Quote ( Brad Hall @ August 6th 2022,05:30:48 )

So far I've had two crashes in two races and didn't make the first turn.

Brad, I would venture to guess that this is a product of how risky you're telling your driver to be versus what they can handle. I see you are still rather new to the game -- you may be served well by joining the mentor program found here: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20521

If you're looking for more of a self-guided tour, the newbie guide, found here: /gb/GPRONoobGuide.asp#the-gpro-newbie-guide and the wiki, found here: https://wiki.gpro.net/index.php?title=Main_Page are excellent places to begin.

Also, I would note that buying credits offers no competitive advantage in the game, it simply helps to make data collection and recording easier. This is a common misconception of newer players, unfortunately. However, it does clue you in to how much of being successful at this game is about information collection and analysis :)
Jay De Snoo
(Group Amateur - 19)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6 posted Aug 6th 2022, 06:40:41 Quote 
A) Has what it takes
B) Doesn't have what it takes
C) Should buy more credits!
Toms Polis
(Group Pro - 5)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Like this post (10)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7 posted Aug 6th 2022, 06:55:09 Quote 
Hey, i got bad news for you. This is not pay to win game. :(
Sagar Abhyankar
(Group Amateur - 60)

India 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #8 posted Aug 6th 2022, 07:13:20 (last edited Aug 6th 2022, 07:25:00 by Sagar Abhyankar) Quote 

Buy credits and think that this game will become fun? It won't!!! You can't maintain a competitive car or compete for at least three seasons. So far I've had two crashes in two races and didn't make the first turn. This game sucks ass! No fun. Just a money grab! Don't waste your money!!!!

You had a similar conversation earlier...Me and Kyle Morris had suggested you something......

Quote ( Brad Hall @ June 28th 2022,21:29:15 )

I suggest that this game not disable your car before the first turn when the car has no fricking issues. Car is not broken but my race ended before the first turn! This is so much fun!!!!!!!Great game that I pay $ for! WTF!!!!!

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ June 28th 2022,21:32:43 )

That is because you had a start accident. My suggestion would be to lower your clear track risk/your start risk in order for this to not happen. You shouldn't be using more than 20 clear track risk for rookie :)

Also this game is, and never will be pay to win :)
Quote ( Sagar Abhyankar @ June 28th 2022,21:53:48 )

Quote ( Brad Hall @ June 28th 2022,21:29:15 )

I suggest that this game not disable your car before the first turn when the car has no fricking issues. Car is not broken but my race ended before the first turn! This is so much fun!!!!!!!Great game that I pay $ for! WTF!!!!!

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ June 28th 2022,21:32:43 )

20 clear track risk for rookie :)

20 CT (Clear Track Risk) is close to a heinous crime in Rookie...

Rather anything more 0 CT in Rookie is a crime......

As Kyle suggested lower your Start Risks

Tom Byrne
(Group Retired)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (12)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9 posted Aug 6th 2022, 10:03:44 Quote 
This game is not pay to win. It is use your brain to win.
Tibor Szuromi
(Group Pro - 5)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #10 posted Aug 6th 2022, 10:57:21 Quote 
Quote ( Tomas Dederle @ August 6th 2022,06:03:21 )

Typical product of "Only cowards read the manual"

this game is about grabbing informations. And the very first MUST is to read all available manuals and informations you can find on Help section, Wiki, Forums and generaly on internet :-)

Petőfi Sándor: A magyar nemes
"Nem irok, nem olvasok.
Én magyar nemes vagyok!"

HUNGARIAN NOBLE
"I don't write, I don't read.
I am a Hungarian noble!"
Mauro Saccoccia
(Group Pro - 8)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11 posted Aug 6th 2022, 11:11:13 Quote 
@Brad Hall (R90) ask for a mentor, read the rules and the manual, search and learn.
It's NOT a pay to win game, it's a very long term managerial game. Is it hard? Yes.
Can it make you crazy? Yes. But before giving such a comment, you must know what you are talking about.
Farkhad Rakhimzhanov
(Group Rookie - 39)

Kazakhstan 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (7)
Old post #12 posted Aug 6th 2022, 13:44:23 Quote 
Well, this game is kind of pay-to-win :) if you plan to achieve solid results you need to be in a solid team. Solid teams usually accept players who "Support GPRO", i.e. have GPRO Supporter status.
Chris Shaw
(Group Pro - 3)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Aug 6th 2022, 14:17:02 Quote 
Ah crap you mean I've wasted all of those credits for 5 years, I did wonder why I am not elite champion yet.
Farkhad Rakhimzhanov
(Group Rookie - 39)

Kazakhstan 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14 posted Aug 6th 2022, 14:21:12 Quote 
This is official disclaimer before you buy credits /gb/GPROSupporter.asp
If you appreciate the time and effort the crew of Grand Prix Racing Online puts into improving and maintaining the game for you to play, please help us to carry on providing the game for you, by contributing some money to help towards our server, bandwidth and maintenance costs by becoming a GPRO supporter. We will continue to provide the game free of charge but if you want to help us to carry on doing this, we fully rely on your financial support which will be greatly appreciated. As a way to express our gratitude to people who support the site we have developed a number of supporter features which, while enhancing the game experience of the players, do not give any advantage in the game.

Tibor Szuromi
(Group Pro - 5)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #15 posted Aug 6th 2022, 14:24:29 Quote 
Quote ( Farkhad Rakhimzhanov @ August 6th 2022,14:21:12 )

If you appreciate the time and effort the crew of Grand Prix Racing Online puts into improving and maintaining the game for you to play, please help us to carry on providing the game for you, by contributing some money to help towards our server, bandwidth and maintenance costs by becoming a GPRO supporter. We will continue to provide the game free of charge but if you want to help us to carry on doing this, we fully rely on your financial support which will be greatly appreciated. As a way to express our gratitude to people who support the site we have developed a number of supporter features which, while enhancing the game experience of the players, do not give any advantage in the game.
Maybe this shit?
Rui Morais
(Group Pro - 9)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #16 posted Aug 6th 2022, 14:28:14 Quote 

This game sucks ass!

In your case, it looks like it had sucked your brain as well...
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 2)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (12)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #17 posted Aug 6th 2022, 14:36:39 Quote 
Quote ( Farkhad Rakhimzhanov @ August 6th 2022,13:44:23 )

Well, this game is kind of pay-to-win :) if you plan to achieve solid results you need to be in a solid team. Solid teams usually accept players who "Support GPRO", i.e. have GPRO Supporter status.

It's not necessary to be in a good team to win. Bert proved it in this season.
Maz West
(Group Rookie - 132)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Aug 6th 2022, 15:18:33 Quote 

Hey Brad there are a lot of people here willing to help. So far I saw they gave you some good tips. It is a fun game, but don't expect instant results. You'll do fine but you gotta think long term.
Dominik Karda
(Group Pro - 6)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #19 posted Aug 6th 2022, 16:19:37 Quote 

This game sucks ass! No fun. Just a money grab! Don't waste your money!!!!
I knew it. I absolutely knew it.

No wonder I only won 4 races this season, because I don't have Supporter. What a joke indeed.

/s
Onur Guardian
(Group Rookie - 34)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #20 posted Aug 6th 2022, 17:01:08 Quote 

This game sucks ass!

ohh didnt know that feature realy wow ;)
Ivan Silva
(Group Master - 5)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #21 posted Aug 6th 2022, 20:09:01 Quote 

This game sucks ass!

Sucking ass sounds interesting, althouugh i'm not sure how well you could handle this at your age.
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > This game sucks ass!!!! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic