Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Need help with pit stops Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Need help with pit stops 4 replies
Cristiano Ronaldo
(Group Rookie - 113)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #1 posted Nov 5th 2022, 01:11:00 Quote 
Hi guys, I started playing 2 days ago, and in my first GP my car stopped 6 times, and I put only to stop in one. Can someone explain me how the starts works? Thanks :D
Matthew Knowles
(Group Amateur - 62)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Nov 5th 2022, 01:21:59 (last edited Nov 5th 2022, 01:32:10 by Matthew Knowles) Quote 
Howdy there's one of two reasons why we stop either we run out of fuel or our tyres wear out and we cant do any more laps..
its normally best to stop before our tyres completely shred as they get slower each lap the more worn they are but its really hard to know how to time this by setting the right amount of fuel with limited data when you start out.

The dry tyres you select in Qualify 1 are the only dry tyres you will be able to use during Qualify 2 and the race.

You should select the tyres you think will give you the best strategy before proceeding with Qualify 1.
Remember that tyres wear in the race, and when they get worn you will slow down.

of course the softer the faster the compound the quicker the tyre wear..
so extra softs is fastest but wears out the quickest
then -softs -meds -hards all depending on the track and temperatures

/gb/GPRONoobGuide.asp#the-gpro-newbie-guide

https://wiki.gpro.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

/gb/GPROFAQ.asp#q-i-want-to-renew-my-drivers-contract-how-do-i-do-it

My advice is have fun and if you like the game and want to stick around
maybe do the mentor programme as an introduction and then find a good team who can help train you up

Good luck

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20521#scroll
/gb/forum/ViewForum.asp?ForumId=20

George Togas
(Group Master - 4)

Greece 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Nov 5th 2022, 01:26:36 (last edited Nov 5th 2022, 01:27:14 by George Togas) Quote 
Hey CR7.
Check your race analysis and see what was the reason for each pit stop.
I guess it will say "no more fuel was left"
Setting fuel only for 1 stop it doesn't mean necessarily you will stop only one.
Also, you may check the mentor program.

Greetings to Ten Haag ')
Geoff Todd
(Group Amateur - 74)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Nov 5th 2022, 01:42:35 Quote 
I concur with George. Probably a mentor would be your best option to learn a the game a bit better.

Tomas Dederle
(Group Amateur - 50)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Nov 5th 2022, 07:08:52 (last edited Nov 5th 2022, 07:19:45 by Tomas Dederle) Quote 
Quote ( Cristiano Ronaldo @ November 5th 2022,01:11:00 )

Hi guys

CR7 ...your flag is awesome.. coming out appreciated:-)
Diego Jota is joining too? Wehn?
This is the right game for football players...Just trying to imagine the dressing room chatting about rain conversion during the half time break ...that is thrilling
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Need help with pit stops Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic