Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [GAME OVER] MAFIA - Rows and Columns Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 60 [6162 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [GAME OVER] MAFIA - Rows and Columns 1833 replies
Cameron Halsall
(Group Rookie - 122)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1801 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 12:50:32 Quote 
Oh and townies, might want to read the scum thread if you haven't already. It's an interesting one.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 54)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1802 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 12:52:29 Quote 
You mean the panic that I had while being in there alone? :P

I think we did pretty well, straight to the point not much unnecessary discussions to sound more natural in case of our arguments.
Ania Piekarska
(Group Pro - 8)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1803 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 12:54:57 Quote 
I just read that Seb's monologue there. It was a cool read. Thanks Seb for posting your thoughts on the go (I know they were not for me but still)
Ania Piekarska
(Group Pro - 8)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1804 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 12:58:44 Quote 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ December 2nd 2022,12:43:51 )

But man, I was shitting my pants reading that on the reread yesterday, especially since everyone believed Cameron spilled his N1 actions and what exactly happened, when he said "we know of N0 because of Seb", I mean someone could've believe that was true too. And as for N0, I swear I genuinely thought about scum having to say something to each other before the game, even if it's just a simple hello was a standard in mafia, I blame that on not being scum too many times...

You did a great job of removing those that would hold it against you :P

Although a hello is indeed typical, so I saw nothing suspicious of mentioning N0. I also messaged Jun (before you mentioned N0) to know if the goon had a chance to learn if there is RC or not, so I knew you had the "hello" at least.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 54)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1805 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 12:59:17 Quote 
Ric taught me that actually, when he was a Serial Killer once in my game I had to open the thread for him to do that, he posted more I believe than the mafia team!
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 54)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1806 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:01:43 Quote 
Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ December 2nd 2022,12:58:44 )

You did a great job of removing those that would hold it against you :P

I did a good job of removing PRs, that certainly was the biggest thing for me to be able to have a chance at winning, the N0 was not a big deal. In the end I think it was really fortunate that we managed to lynch Katerina on N1, now I realize if she was there for D2, she would perfectly point to me as Cam's buddy.
Ania Piekarska
(Group Pro - 8)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1807 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:03:46 Quote 
Seb @ discord
Ania's confidence is kinda strange for me, I don't really remember that whether she was town or scum so it's a small sign she could be the cop

A lot of my confidence came from not having to care about a read on me due to being the top town for almost everyone. Also I'm still pretty noob, so the more I play the more confident I feel :P I can't tell if the PR affected me too, it probably did, but this wasn't the major feeling there - I'd probably feel even better about my position if I was VT because then getting NK wouldn't be as harmful.
Katerina Kakni
(Group Master - 1)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #1808 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:03:59 Quote 
I said remind me not to talk to RIC again! He just came to the solution from everything I said and voted for Bert! Oh my god!

Congratulations Seb, you were lucky!
Cameron Halsall
(Group Rookie - 122)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1809 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:04:54 Quote 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ December 2nd 2022,12:48:09 )

Oh yeah forgot about that, Cam you got a PR result for Ivelin right?

How did you forget what I had put in chat? Nevermind cause we won anyway, you just got incredibly lucky there was no cop.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 54)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1810 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:06:28 Quote 

Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ December 2nd 2022,13:01:43 )

she would perfectly point to me as Cam's buddy.

Now I read the spectator chat and realize how true that was :D
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 54)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1811 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:07:26 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ December 2nd 2022,13:04:54 )

How did you forget what I had put in chat? Nevermind cause we won anyway, you just got incredibly lucky there was no cop.

No I remembered, it just sounds like I didn't I give you that :P
Bert Meeus
(Group Pro - 11)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #1812 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:09:24 (last edited Dec 2nd 2022, 13:10:15 by Bert Meeus) Quote 
Well done Seb (and Cam)!

Yesterday I had to choose between spending my free time on here trying to find some damn good reason why my fellow townies would not vote for me or watching how Belgium got kicked out of the WC... Unfortunately I chose the last! :-( I feel like I have let my fellow townies down by being not active enough at several moments in the game (actually always except D3), but on the other hand they were really keen on lynching me quickly!
Cameron Halsall
(Group Rookie - 122)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1813 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 13:27:37 Quote 
Just for the record, there was no kill on N1. We were just messing with you.
Katerina Kakni
(Group Master - 1)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #1814 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 14:05:12 Quote 
Wow! I can't believe how close I was. Ok my first day lynching was the worst in town and a gift to the scum. 🤨 I would have found both of you. I almost went crazy in spec chat by myself the first night with how badly I left.

I took Cameron for sure from the start and in D2 I was between Seb and Ivelin. One was scum and the other PR. And I was right about that. I didn't want to hammer Davi.... I felt like all 3 trains were town. And I left my own lynching like the VT that I was. 😢 Actually reading the mafia-chat I'm just going crazy.... Cameron broke his result so clearly in the big post with the Ania case that I wonder you didn't see it Seb.... How much clearer could he have told you? Especially in the second part of your post he told you that Ania is JK and Ivelin is the backup! He said go to Ivelin after.

Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 54)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1815 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 14:19:27 Quote 
Oh I see the crumb right now, I must have been blind for missing it.

Quote ( Katerina Kakni @ December 2nd 2022,14:05:12 )

Especially in the second part of your post he told you that Ania is JK and Ivelin is the backup!

He didn't have the knowledge that Ania is JK and Ivelin is the backup at any time while he was alive :) All Cam knew was that Ivelin had a PR, I think he didn't even knew which PR was it.
Cameron Halsall
(Group Rookie - 122)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1816 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 14:20:43 Quote 
No I knew Ivelin was backup
Katerina Kakni
(Group Master - 1)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #1817 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 14:55:13 Quote 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ December 2nd 2022,14:19:27 )

Oh I see the crumb right now, I must have been blind for missing it.

Quote ( Katerina Kakni @ December 2nd 2022,14:05:12 )

Especially in the second part of your post he told you that Ania is JK and Ivelin is the backup!

He didn't have the knowledge that Ania is JK and Ivelin is the backup at any time while he was alive :) All Cam knew was that Ivelin had a PR, I think he didn't even knew which PR was it.

How did he not know? Since he was a Mafia Role Cop. He goes into detail about the role of the one he is targeting. And for Ania she figured it out from her first post she said it's Davi and Ivelin. You don't say that for sure if you haven't jailed either of them. And definitely not jail Davi since he was already a suspect in D1.
Katerina Kakni
(Group Master - 1)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #1818 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 15:36:13 Quote 
Quote ( Bert Meeus @ December 2nd 2022,13:09:24 )

Well done Seb (and Cam)!

Yesterday I had to choose between spending my free time on here trying to find some damn good reason why my fellow townies would not vote for me or watching how Belgium got kicked out of the WC... Unfortunately I chose the last! :-( I feel like I have let my fellow townies down by being not active enough at several moments in the game (actually always except D3), but on the other hand they were really keen on lynching me quickly!

Last day of the game? Not even a vote?
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Group Amateur - 54)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #1819 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 15:49:04 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ December 2nd 2022,14:20:43 )

No I knew Ivelin was backup

Oh okay.

Quote ( Katerina Kakni @ December 2nd 2022,14:55:13 )

How did he not know? Since he was a Mafia Role Cop. He goes into detail about the role of the one he is targeting. And for Ania she figured it out from her first post she said it's Davi and Ivelin. You don't say that for sure if you haven't jailed either of them. And definitely not jail Davi since he was already a suspect in D1.

He could have suspected it, but not know for sure. I can easily imagine Ania going after Ivelin like that without 'blocking' him based on the fact he did save Davi on D1. He could've suspected it, but didn't know.

Katerina Kakni
(Group Master - 1)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #1820 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 16:31:11 Quote 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ December 2nd 2022,15:49:04 )

He could have suspected it, but not know for sure. I can easily imagine Ania going after Ivelin like that without 'blocking' him based on the fact he did save Davi on D1. He could've suspected it, but didn't know

From what I saw on mafia-chat you had a password with Cameron. That if he found a PR in Ivelin that he would investigate, he would tell you that he is a town! He literally said it in his first D2 post. Then he told you that "He has a case for Ania" this showed that since he found Ivelin's PR and knew he was the backup JK, he wanted to tell you more about what he found and who he thought the other PR was. So he left this long text with Ania's case.

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ November 18th 2022,13:07:21 )

Suppose scum have Rolecop. Given how quickly Ania voted, is this would be likely if she is scum, but also because of the No Kill possibility.

Changed bolt (Ania is scum) to Ania is JK. Surely he knows Ania is no scum. 😋

I believe it is probable she could have investigated Ivelin and was successful

Once again, he tells you that he was successful in his research on Ivelin.

Regardless of the result she would be more confident in her "reads"

Here he clearly tells you to stick to what we said... And from what I saw in mafia-chat you said to kill Ania.

therefore it makes sense that she would go after Ivelin.

Ok... That's clear.... go "after Ivelin" . Now kill Ania go next kill Ivelin. How much clearer message to leave? 😝
Shelbee Nicole
(Group Pro - 19)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #1821 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 16:53:44 Quote 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ December 2nd 2022,12:31:48 )

I have no idea how I managed to survive, but I'll happily take it :)

Shelbee, what made you suddenly trust me most in D4, I couldn't figure it out but obviously wouldn't question it earlier?

it was ric's fault, I didn't see a way to convince him off of Bert and your vibes improved every night effectively.
Katerina Kakni
(Group Master - 1)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #1822 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 17:00:31 Quote 
Seb....
You had 2 setup options... One has JK and backup, and the other has Cop and BP. When Cameron has researched Ivelin and tells you "go after Ivelin", he definitely doesn't mean it's BP.... (BP you only kill on even nights NK2-NK4) so ​​why would he tell you to go after? (Ie NK3) so you should already know that you are playing on line 1 of the setup. If he found either Cop or BP he would definitely text you kill him today. 😋
Ricardo Antunes
(Group Pro - 2)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #1823 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 18:08:44 Quote 
Really sorry guys, especially Katerina... I almost saw it but... yeah...
Jun Ho
(Group Pro - 14)

Topic mod
Hong Kong 
Certified: 
Old post #1824 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 18:13:58 Quote 
Please vote for your Top 5, and give a host rating for me to Ivelin :)

@Ivelin Dobrev (R140) @Sebastian Jóźwiak (A54) @Cameron Halsall (R122) @Katerina Kakni (M1) @Ricardo Antunes (P2) @Bert Meeus (P11) @Shelbee Nicole (P19) @Ania Piekarska (P8) @Davi Queiroz (R110)
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 140)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #1825 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 18:41:03 Quote 
Congrats scum :)

It was a classic GPRO game where scum are obvious to the dead people but not to the alive ones.

As I said in the dead thread, me having a PR in this setup was horrible for town, especially with Cameron in the game as he’s obsessed with targeting me.

I will find it hard to find 5 people I want to give points to tbh.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 140)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #1826 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 18:41:39 Quote 
Ric, don’t worry, at least you tried to do something.
Ricardo Antunes
(Group Pro - 2)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #1827 posted Dec 2nd 2022, 19:23:47 Quote 
Yeah I know but I need to get better at solving lol, I always make the wrong call at LyLo.

Especially since there were so many hints too, but I was too stubborn and ruined it for town...

Well next time will be better. I at least enjoyed my game for the most part, compared to some previous ones. Lets see if that can continue.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 140)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #1828 posted Dec 8th 2022, 17:22:16 Quote 
I have received 4 PMs that I haven't opened yet and I sent my top 5 to Seb. I'm expecting the rest to send me their top 5 and mod multiplier ASAP :)
Bert Meeus
(Group Pro - 11)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #1829 posted Dec 8th 2022, 17:40:32 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ December 8th 2022,17:22:16 )

I have received 4 PMs that I haven't opened yet and I sent my top 5 to Seb. I'm expecting the rest to send me their top 5 and mod multiplier ASAP :)

The mod multiplier, was that a percentage or a value between 0 and 10 or something else? I also asked last time but I forgot... :-(
Jun Ho
(Group Pro - 14)

Topic mod
Hong Kong 
Certified: 
Old post #1830 posted Dec 8th 2022, 17:47:59 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ May 13th 2020,18:06:42 )

-> The mod gets 2*N*M points, rounded to the nearest whole number where:

N = the number of players the setup is made for
M = the average multiplier (between 1 and 2 (0.1 increments)) decided by the players.

@Bert Meeus (P11)
Page « 1 2 3 ... 60 [6162 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [GAME OVER] MAFIA - Rows and Columns Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic