Page « 1 2 3 ... 256 [257258 ... 270 271 272 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Liveries 8142 replies
Rodrigo Vilela
(Group Amateur - 35)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7680 posted May 28th 2018, 20:31:16 Quote 
Quote ( Samuel Kou @ May 25th 2018,07:54:26 )

Is it possible for me to make a poll like this one too? I would like to see a livery for my home country of Singapore.

Only with a Singaporian livery. Of course, you can't use a South African livery as Singapore! =D
Rodrigo Vilela
(Group Amateur - 35)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7681 posted May 28th 2018, 20:35:17 Quote 
Models based on factories:

Abarth:
http://gpro.s3.amazonaws.com/images/liveries/1342/car.gif
/Legend.asp?curl=http://gpro...

Bentley:
http://gpro.s3.amazonaws.com/images/liveries/1347/car.gif

Cadillac:
http://gpro.s3.amazonaws.com/images/liveries/1349/car.gif

Koenigsegg:
http://gpro.s3.amazonaws.com/images/liveries/1348/car.gif

Pagani:
http://gpro.s3.amazonaws.com/images/liveries/1343/car.gif
Rodrigo Vilela
(Group Amateur - 35)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7682 posted May 28th 2018, 20:36:10 Quote 
Model based on SEGA Super Monaco GP (I'll make all of these):

Zeroforce:
http://gpro.s3.amazonaws.com/images/liveries/1350/car.gif
Samuel Kou
(Group Rookie - 132)

Singapore 
Certified: 
Old post #7683 posted May 29th 2018, 08:58:48 Quote 
Quote ( Rodrigo Vilela @ May 28th 2018,20:31:16 )

Quote ( Samuel Kou @ May 25th 2018,07:54:26 )

Is it possible for me to make a poll like this one too? I would like to see a livery for my home country of Singapore.

Only with a Singaporian livery. Of course, you can't use a South African livery as Singapore! =D
So I could make a poll by myself? What about one for England?
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7684 posted Jun 1st 2018, 04:28:14 Quote 
If you liked Herbie, I hope you love General Lee! ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Ze3GrOo.png
/Legend.asp?curl=https://i.i...

Now that was cool! Good old days! ;)
David Pence
(Group Rookie - 22)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #7685 posted Jun 1st 2018, 06:02:58 Quote 
Quote ( Pedro Nunes @ June 1st 2018,04:28:14 )

If you liked Herbie, I hope you love General Lee! ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Ze3GrOo.png
/Legend.asp?curl=https://i.i...

Now that was cool! Good old days! ;)

Well done, that turned out nice.

Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7686 posted Jun 1st 2018, 06:05:20 Quote 
Thank you Sir! :)
António Rebelo
(Group Rookie - 74)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7687 posted Jun 17th 2018, 13:58:11 Quote 
"Support your favourite team in the 2018 FIFA World Cup"
"Special World Cup liveries are available for a limited time in the supporters section"
Shame that they are just available for the $upporter$...
Iveta Lazdāne
(Group Amateur - 31)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7688 posted Jun 17th 2018, 14:05:46 (last edited Jun 17th 2018, 14:06:26 by Iveta Lazdāne) Quote 
Quote ( António Rebelo @ June 17th 2018,13:58:11 )

They still look really ugly, only with zoom you can see details.. but on track - rubbish.
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7689 posted Jun 17th 2018, 16:05:47 Quote 
Iveta Lazdãne:

I think it's all a matter of perspective. Perhaps you were expecting to see details that reveal the country while I said that it was all about their kit.

As for the details, you can see them as well as in any other car, perhaps even better in some cases, but I guess you are too demanding with what happens on the track, even though you can clearly see what car is what if you know their national kits.

I'm sorry if the liveries don't please you, you are entitled to your opinion. But there was a voting about it, 73% of the voters have a different opinion and I'm sticking with that.

They may not be the best ever liveries, but they sure alot better than made for previous world cups because, that's right, no one took the trouble before.

Perhaps next time you can show us how good liveries are made and won't release rubbish really ugly ones like these.
Hoping foward for it.
Lukas Hajduk
(Group Amateur - 92)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #7690 posted Jun 17th 2018, 16:27:33 Quote 
Quote ( Iveta Lazdāne @ June 17th 2018,14:05:46 )

They still look really ugly, only with zoom you can see details.. but on track - rubbish.

The problem is that in a 100% view, you can not see much. Only a large picture on the engine cover. Not everything can be done as you want ...
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7691 posted Jun 17th 2018, 16:32:51 Quote 
That's it. It's a 50x100 pixels image, with shadows and lights that you cannot touch.
It would be alot easier to make it better in an older model, but in the 2018 model, that's pretty much what you can get.
And again, I stress out, it's a national kit car, not a national flag.
Obviously the details that come through are the ones refering to the kit itself and not the flag of the team so if you don't recognize your team kit, yes, it becomes harder to identify the country.
But all was made so that you could be a supporter on the track, wear the same as your favourite player of your favourite team.
It's supposed to be a simple thing, not a complicated one.
Lukas Hajduk
(Group Amateur - 92)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #7692 posted Jun 17th 2018, 16:38:51 Quote 
Pedro, I am proposing to make a perfectly visible livery to someone who needs something but no idea how to do it. ;)
Vakaris Stankevičius
(Group Amateur - 5)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Old post #7693 posted Jun 17th 2018, 16:50:48 Quote 
The point is that small detail is pointless in a car design. I'm agreeing with Iveta after all.
Lukas Hajduk
(Group Amateur - 92)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #7694 posted Jun 17th 2018, 17:02:09 Quote 
A small detail is a relative term ....
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7695 posted Jun 17th 2018, 17:32:07 Quote 
Doesn't really matter. What matter's is that you now have a way to show the support for your favourite team in the World Cup.
Next time, something will be better.
Until then, enjoy it now.

Cheers!
Josh Clark
(Group Pro - 22)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7696 posted Jun 17th 2018, 18:05:43 (last edited Jun 17th 2018, 18:05:54 by Josh Clark) Quote 

"Special World Cup liveries are available for a limited time in the supporters section"

If everything was available to everyone, no one would support and this game would go down the shitter instantly. Stop complaining. Count yourself lucky the race viewer is still free for all.

Thanks for some new stuff :)
Lukas Hajduk
(Group Amateur - 92)

Germany 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (4)
Old post #7697 posted Jun 18th 2018, 14:22:32 Quote 
My project. Better?
http://i66.tinypic.com/nx9j08.png
/gb/Legend.asp?curl=http://i66.tinypic.com/nx9j08.png
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7698 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:01:13 Quote 
Lukas, your project is not about the kits, but the countries. If I was to think about something like that, I would relay to the national liveries and give up on the idea.
Again, this is about the kits that the players are wearing, this is a fan way to dress the t-shirt and shorts on the race track and support your favourite team.
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7699 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:08:58 Quote 
Quote ( Vakaris Stankevičius @ June 17th 2018,16:50:48 )

The point is that small detail is pointless in a car design. I'm agreeing with Iveta after all.

I respect your opinion, although I disagree with parts of it.
In a sortta narrow way of looking at things, there's been created the ideia that these liveries to be good have to be in a certain way, let's say, simple.
Although, I think we can all agree, that we hope that with the years to come, we get more realism, not only in the way on how we manage the race, but also in the way that we see them.
The new Live race screen is just an example of it. I'm certain many here remember times way before this new live race screen.
So, in the end, this game will end up having the exact same view of the cars as if it was real life, and in real life, all small details matter.
It may not apply yet in full extension in today's live race screen, or in previous ones, but having the details is never a bad thing as is the way foward.
I'm pretty sure that in 10 years or so, that notion will be complety gone from the game, you will want to see all the little details so it looks more real.
But yes, I totally respect your opinion and you should work so that you can get what you want from it. ;)

Cheers!
Dominik Karda
(Group Amateur - 54)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #7700 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:17:14 Quote 
Quote ( Lukas Hajduk @ June 18th 2018,14:22:32 )

My project. Better?
It's not bad, but definitely not better.
Lukas Hajduk
(Group Amateur - 92)

Germany 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #7701 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:18:25 Quote 
Quote ( Lukas Hajduk @ June 18th 2018,14:22:32 )

Lukas, your project is not about the kits, but the countries. If I was to think about something like that, I would relay to the national liveries and give up on the idea.
Again, this is about the kits that the players are wearing, this is a fan way to dress the t-shirt and shorts on the race track and support your favourite team.
You are not able to put in the national team representation of Germany on the car ... It's too detailed
You are not able to put in the national team representation of Germany on the car ... It's too detailed...

Poland:
http://i66.tinypic.com/152z41j.png
/gb/Legend.asp?curl=http://i66.tinypic.com/152z41j.png
Rodrigo Vilela
(Group Amateur - 35)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #7702 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:19:00 Quote 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ June 17th 2018,18:05:43 )

If everything was available to everyone, no one would support and this game would go down the shitter instantly. Stop complaining. Count yourself lucky the race viewer is still free for all.

I agree. And I add: I think all real cars (including those in the free-use section) should be for supporters only. For free use, only generic paintings, in the style of the old Super Monaco GP, the Mega Drive.

One view is that, for example, when entering the game, the participant could choose a painting paid to use freely. Only one. If he traded for another payment, the first choice would automatically lose its validity and, if he wanted to return, he would only be supporter.

As for the design, in itself, of the Cup models, I found it interesting. Of course, they need adjustments, but the work is very valid.
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7703 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:33:50 Quote 
Quote ( Rodrigo Vilela @ June 18th 2018,20:19:00 )

Quote ( Josh Clark @ June 17th 2018,18:05:43 )

I agree. And I add: I think all real cars (including those in the free-use section) should be for supporters only. For free use, only generic paintings, in the style of the old Super Monaco GP, the Mega Drive.

One view is that, for example, when entering the game, the participant could choose a painting paid to use freely. Only one. If he traded for another payment, the first choice would automatically lose its validity and, if he wanted to return, he would only be supporter.

As for the design, in itself, of the Cup models, I found it interesting. Of course, they need adjustments, but the work is very valid.

Rodrigo, my friend.
Do you know how many time I had to do those liveries?
Of course they need small stuff, but I made those 32 in a week and you know how long it can take to make only one. Those were mass produced into a format, equal for all nations, in witch some look better, some look worse, but not my fault if a national kit of such team is such an empty space. Take England for example. Not much into it and it's noticeble.

Nevertheless, what's done it's done. I was hoping to make the away kits and my time just vanished. I would never be able to do those 32 cars again in the same timetable at this point.

I apologise if anyone feels offended by the liveries, myself, I'm only glad I could help.
Lukas Hajduk
(Group Amateur - 92)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #7704 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:43:34 Quote 
Quote ( Pedro Nunes @ June 18th 2018,20:33:50 )

Rodrigo, my friend.
Of course they need small stuff, but I made those 32 in a week and you know how long it can take to make only one. Those were mass produced into a format, equal for all nations, in witch some look better, some look worse, but not my fault if a national kit of such team is such an empty space. Take England for example. Not much into it and it's noticeble.

Nevertheless, what's done it's done. I was hoping to make the away kits and my time just vanished. I would never be able to do those 32 cars again in the same timetable at this point.

I apologise if anyone feels offended by the liveries, myself, I'm only glad I could help.

Do not take all the hints as an attack on your work.
You made a piece of work and the number of managers using your products proves it.
My friend once said that the hardest thing to do is make a good national product. This is also a national product. I know how much time it takes, and these 32 livers are impressive because it's really fast.
If there is no one to tell us what can be improved, then we will be able to improve ourselves
?

I am satisfied with the negative comments because I know which direction to follow, although some go too far in terms of suggestion without having an idea of what we have to do.

It's really ok;)
Keep your head up and do not give up. ;)
Rodrigo Vilela
(Group Amateur - 35)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #7705 posted Jun 18th 2018, 20:43:43 Quote 
Hi, Pedro. I repeat that your work are so good.

Of course I know about less time to make this, that's the main reason I congratulate you. And I know, for 2022, your liveries will be more great than now!!
Vakaris Stankevičius
(Group Amateur - 5)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Old post #7706 posted Jun 18th 2018, 21:10:01 Quote 
Lukas, the Polish football livery is really nice, but the problem that in race view you used 300% car model, which makes it look better. Although I still like this one more than your first try. It might compare to the livery's we have now. Simplicity is better for now.
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7707 posted Jun 18th 2018, 21:13:01 Quote 
Quote ( Lukas Hajduk @ June 18th 2018,20:43:34 )

Quote ( Pedro Nunes @ June 18th 2018,20:33:50 )

Rodrigo, my friend.

Do not take all the hints as an attack on your work.
You made a piece of work and the number of managers using your products proves it.
My friend once said that the hardest thing to do is make a good national product. This is also a national product. I know how much time it takes, and these 32 livers are impressive because it's really fast.
If there is no one to tell us what can be improved, then we will be able to improve ourselves
?

I am satisfied with the negative comments because I know which direction to follow, although some go too far in terms of suggestion without having an idea of what we have to do.

It's really ok;)
Keep your head up and do not give up. ;)

Always rising. Been too far down to allow for a game or individuals to weight on me.
It's all good, friend. ;)

Quote ( Rodrigo Vilela @ June 18th 2018,20:43:43 )

Hi, Pedro. I repeat that your work are so good.

Of course I know about less time to make this, that's the main reason I congratulate you. And I know, for 2022, your liveries will be more great than now!!

LOL Rodrigo. I hope so too! ;) In 2022 and way after that! ;)

All I take from this is the experience and the joy of giving to others expectations or not.
My main objective is fullfilled.
Now I have a secondary one that is to provide a good game hosting with the event I tried to create and someone will end up with a bit more credits to account, others will call it rubish, I know.
Whatever comes from all that will define if I ever stick my neck up to a challenge like this within this community. So far, everybodies been wonderfull, even those who don't like or approve it somehow. I cannot say that I'm sorry for the work I had because I'm proud of it.
I'm only sorry if it offends anyone, witch is their right also.

Have a great World Cup Y'all! ;) <- That's all that matters. ;)
Leonardo Navarro
(Group Pro - 17)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #7708 posted Jun 18th 2018, 21:48:47 Quote 
Many thanks for the liveries. Very nice to be able to show that I'm rooting for my country in the world cup.
Pedro Nunes
(Group Rookie - 31)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #7709 posted Jun 18th 2018, 22:02:56 Quote 
I am too Leonardo, for mine! ;)
Enjoy it! ;)
Page « 1 2 3 ... 256 [257258 ... 270 271 272 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic