Page « 1 2 3 ... 120 [121122 ... 158 159 160 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Looking for a team? 4771 replies
Leonardo Silva De Souza
(Group Rookie - 392)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3601 posted Oct 26th 2014, 01:06:04 Quote 
Quote ( Wallace Darienço @ December 25th 2012,13:58:24 )

Procurando por uma equipe brasileira de preferencia
to procurando
Malc Goss
(Group Amateur - 97)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3602 posted Oct 27th 2014, 02:41:16 Quote 
Hi guys I am looking for a team we'll establish in the game which members are all gpro supporters and run the gpro forum.
I enjoy helping others with my experience in the game,have a look at my profile and thanks for looking
Giovanni Barzaghi
(Group Amateur - 96)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #3603 posted Oct 28th 2014, 11:53:12 Quote 
Hi there, I am quite experienced but I am looking for a team which could help me to grow more, even if slowly, to best enjoy the game.
I am very active even if sometime real life prevent me from reading forums and stuff like that, but I hardly ever miss a race.
Please contact me if you have a free spot.
I use GO tool (great one!) but any other would be appreciated.
Thanks
Giovanni
Connor Hobbs
(Group Rookie - 288)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3604 posted Oct 28th 2014, 18:50:35 Quote 
Looking for a team, here to stay, need a team to help me proceed as far as possible
Clayton Watkins
(Group Amateur - 59)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3605 posted Oct 31st 2014, 00:28:09 Quote 
heya all,

I've been down this road Before and was gratefully taken under the RS AON team but now its time to move on, as we have all fallen apart and I prefer an active team where I can help people and talk stats, I love reading all the stats I can find to try help anyone the best I can I spend hours upon hours deliberating stats between races.

is there anyone out there for me I had a rough season last time out but this season things are looking great.
Malc Goss
(Group Amateur - 97)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3606 posted Oct 31st 2014, 22:40:48 Quote 
Looking to get back in a team,can anybody give me a start?
Chris Wigley
(Group Rookie - 162)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3607 posted Nov 1st 2014, 00:16:47 Quote 
Looking for a team. Only joined yesterday so would be great to join a team with one or two experienced players that can help me out. I have a 9 week old son so I may not be as active as some members but I will be as active as I can be and will definitely make time for qualifying and getting set up for races.

Thanks,

Chris
Swaroop Ashruf
(Group Rookie - 23)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #3608 posted Nov 1st 2014, 01:12:56 Quote 
Looking for a Team !
Evanporez Singh
(Group Amateur - 92)

Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #3609 posted Nov 5th 2014, 04:59:10 Quote 
Hello everyone .. been plying gpro for a long time .. looking for an active team to join . coud do with some help to promote this season .
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 164)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3610 posted Nov 5th 2014, 15:18:54 Quote 
Can I join a team please? I have got a 3rd place and two first places so far but am not really sure what I am doing
Thomas Lundquist
(Group Rookie - 265)

Sweden 
Certified: 
Old post #3611 posted Nov 9th 2014, 19:48:36 Quote 
Hi.
Looking for a team.

I have REstarted playing GPRO after some years break. Back then I were in a team and it went rather good, so I know it can be good to be in a team :) I were active in the fforum we had to exchange setups and fuel need expectations.

First season I were promoted, although I started late similar to now. I believe I never were in the top level, but at the second. I HAD a lot of notes, but I did throw them away when I moved.

In first race I had a functioning tactic enough to get points - IF I had known how much fuel I would have needed... :) (I got one unnecesary pitstop by that :(
Rowan Marx
(Group Rookie - 217)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3612 posted Nov 10th 2014, 00:12:59 Quote 
Have just come back to the game after a long break and am looking to join a team that can offer advice and guidance as I dumped my main source of guidance for a better model who unfortunatey doesn't play gpro.

Fairly chatty and like to contribute to forums my husband wouldn't agree with the fairly bit haha
Wanting to take part in every race and make the most of my gpro 'career'

Looking forward to hearing from you 😊
Dimitur Todorov
(Group Amateur - 122)

Bulgaria 
Certified: 
Old post #3613 posted Nov 12th 2014, 09:44:37 Quote 
Hi mates! I'm looking for a team, but without rookie players on it.
Miika Hölsä
(Group Rookie - 334)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #3614 posted Nov 12th 2014, 11:02:17 Quote 
Hello dudes! (and ladies) I have just come back from the long-long break and now I'm looking for good team! I'm rookie and this season starts quite bad, but now i have got some points and in Sochi i do little missplay when i do my third stop in 51 lap, so i lost first podium place in this season. Wish me luck and take contact if you want me in your team :)
Torben Fiehler
(Group Rookie - 79)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #3615 posted Nov 12th 2014, 11:51:24 Quote 
Hello guys!
Im in my second serious Season and on the way to promote. I have good tools telling me the right Split und Setup and gives me some strategy options, Wear and so on.

But alone i cant go any further because i cant collect all the data i need to improve the tool.

Im really good in mathematics (I'm studying physical engineering) and in excel.

So if you need some theorists in your team, just contact me :) In exchange i will help you out with all the things i figured out already.
Paul Evers
(Group Rookie - 49)

Isle Of Man 
Certified: 
Old post #3616 posted Nov 16th 2014, 20:29:32 Quote 
Im a new guy to the game, but after 6 races I've already caught the bug and I'm totally addicted to the game. I'm learning the game fast and i realise that joining a team in the long term is the way forward :). So I really want to test the waters an see if there are any teams out there who are willing to give a newbie a chance?
Like most teams have stricked recruiting policy's i guess I need to do the same. I want to join a team who can help me understand the finer details of the game and in return will share my race data and hopefully gain a few team points. Thanks guys
Hema Badaya
(Group Rookie - 93)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #3617 posted Nov 18th 2014, 18:27:51 Quote 
I want a good team that teaches me basics of this game, thx
Rodrigo Breia
(Group Amateur - 74)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #3618 posted Nov 18th 2014, 18:37:54 Quote 
YES...

I'M Looking for a Team.

I don't want a Team to Help me...

I Want to be part of the TEAM.

I Have 3 hole seasons made and this one is to promote.

Preferences... English or Portuguese "Spoken"
Gavin Fitzgerald
(Group Rookie - 199)

Ireland 
Certified: 
Old post #3619 posted Nov 18th 2014, 18:49:57 Quote 
I am also looking for a team, currently third in my season standings and hoping to continue to improve after this season if I can win promotion, PM me if any interest, I am 23, and from Ireland !! Thanks
James Brown
(Group Rookie - 234)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3620 posted Nov 18th 2014, 20:03:51 Quote 
Good race evening Ladies and mostly gentlemen.

My name is James Brown, I'm 24. I joined the game a few weeks back and have so far participated in 2 races and scored 5 points. Over those weeks i have gained a good understanding of the game mechanics and will soon try and formulate tools to help me, once i have enough data of course.

Im an Automotive Engineer and therefore love problem solving through maths. Which ive been informd will help me loads in this game. Im hoping to get out of Rookie next season and then move my way up through the ranks to Elite, but obviously thats everyones aim.

Im looking for a team, not just any team, the right team for me to spend a long career at. So anyone interested in me please drop me a mail and i can tell you more about myself and would love to hear what your team is like.
Juan Pereyra
(Group Amateur - 18)

Norway 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3621 posted Nov 21st 2014, 16:36:40 Quote 
hello!! my motivation is back!! i am looking for a nice team!!
Kshitij Sharma
(Group Rookie - 381)

India 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #3622 posted Nov 21st 2014, 16:51:38 Quote 
Hello I am new here joined 4 race back learning this game slowly already 3 points acumalated .Going with good strategies .Earlier played blackisted .com now getting some help and going hoping promotion next season.

looking for a helpful team
Scott Low
(Group Rookie - 173)

Wales 
Certified: 
Old post #3623 posted Nov 28th 2014, 01:13:45 Quote 
Not sure whether there is a team want to accept newbie like me.

I need a team with friendly team mates and willing to share game knowledge.
Arthur Duarte
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #3624 posted Nov 28th 2014, 03:10:39 Quote 
Quote ( Scott Low @ November 28th 2014,01:13:45 )

Not sure whether there is a team want to accept newbie like me.

I need a team with friendly team mates and willing to share game knowledge.

I'm new too. I'm looking for a team for the same reason. If there is any.
Gage Reisinger
(Group Retired)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #3625 posted Nov 28th 2014, 03:30:41 Quote 
Hi all,

I've bad some experience on grpo but due to how busy I was, I only was able to complete one full season here. In the time I did played I learned a ton, and was a contributing member of a top 50 team, helping to create calculators and gather data. I was just starting my first competitive season when I got a job that took away most of my free time.

In the last couple months I've had a ton more free time open up. I've spent the last 2 months helping my Iracing team to prepare for some endurance races, but now that we've gotten that under control I decided it's time to get back into Gpro. Now that I have plenty of time for this, I want to get serious about it like I was before and I plan for staying much longer this time.

I'm looking for a team that is very active and looking to improve. I have some things to learn that I have forgotten since I last played this, but after that you can expect that I will do everything possible to become a better manager and help the team.

Sorry for the long post, please message me and I will gladly tell you anything else you need to know.
Matthew Scheinost
(Group Rookie - 236)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #3626 posted Nov 28th 2014, 04:04:34 Quote 
I am a super newb here. I played a basketball sim for the last 6 years and it is now completely falling apart. I am addicted to playing some sort of game
I don't have that anymore so I am looking to this to take that place. At first this was very overwhelming, however after first race it is very intriguing. Have read some newb posts and I hope to build off of that. I am looking for a team that will take a newb in and hopefully we can grow together.

mschein1
Kamil Adam
(Group Amateur - 47)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #3627 posted Nov 28th 2014, 13:35:37 Quote 
Hey,

the time has come for me ;-) For several months, I was trying to get to know the game a little bit. Of course, not without mistakes and errors. At the beginning of the season by my mistake I lost the driver... Yesterday I hired a young driver and plan is simply - after 2 seasons return to the AMA and continue to fight for higher goals :-)

What I can offer?
- a lot of data collected for a few seasons
- activity
- a lot of humor :-)

What to expect?
- activity
- english or polish language
- more data

You want to ask something? Want me on the team? PM!

Greetings
Gustav Gerretz
(Group Amateur - 54)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #3628 posted Nov 29th 2014, 06:53:36 Quote 
Hi, I am looking for a new team for next season meaning I want to join after the season break.

I will be a comitted supporter at least for the next 3 seasons and I am also an active member of the game, i have not missed a race in a long time and I hope to keep that going.

I have some tools and formulas to bring to the team, but nothing special really, i still get my fuel wrong every once in a while if you know what I mean...

I hope to stay in ama for next season and if so i will be a midfielder in my group but there is a small chance I will be in Rookie next season.

I speak English, Finnish and Estonian also in writing.
Mitchell Catoni
(Group Rookie - 273)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #3629 posted Dec 3rd 2014, 15:29:24 Quote 
hi i've played this game before for a while and now i'm returning to the game
looking for a team that has some data i have some as well and hope to help team mates and get helped with other stuff

i can bring
Activity
data
friendly guy
english speaking team

hope to hear from you
Darren Brookes
(Group Amateur - 104)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3630 posted Dec 5th 2014, 17:28:55 Quote 
Hi people,
I am thinking about joining a new team, i have spoken with my currant team and let them know that i have been thinking about looking for a new challange. I have alot of experience in the game, with only missing 2 races since i started playing in Sept 2010. I am a happy go lucky chap, and like to be active with in a team. If there any teams that are interested then please pm me.

Thanks

Darren
Page « 1 2 3 ... 120 [121122 ... 158 159 160 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic