Page « 1 2 3 ... 59 [6061 ... 74 75 76 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Amateur - 13 2255 replies
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1771 posted Jan 7th 2018, 16:47:32 Quote 
It will mostly be dry anyway, but Q2 is wet, so I can hope to get Pole again
Mark Johns
(Group Amateur - 13)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #1772 posted Jan 7th 2018, 19:32:04 Quote 
I like it wet too ;)
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1773 posted Jan 10th 2018, 08:23:13 Quote 
Congratulations Raimonds on 1st. You had pole at the start but fell back to 3rd after that opening lap. The start was hectic with a good fight happening for the lead. But after only 8 laps you were back in front and that is where you remained for the rest of the race. A very dominant display and you will certainly take some catching now. You have increased your lead at the top to 17 points.

Congratulation Mark on 2nd. You started from 2nd and during the whole race, you were either 2nd or 3rd. You were never able to lead the race at all but this has been your best race in the last 5 races. I just feel you maybe looking at the bigger picture of next season and may have decided to race a lot more conservatively. Promotion is all but guaranteed and you maybe saving your pennies

Congratulations Giuseppe on 3rd. You started from 3rd and had an awesome start, storming to the front after that opening lap. You fought hard but Raimonds took over the lead on lap 8. Then when you did your first stop, you found yourself behind Mark and that is where you finished the race. You certainly needed a good result here as Sasho and Bruno were pulling away from you as you all chase this final promoting spot. You have closed to within 8 points of 3rd.

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Raimonds Urtāns (sixth win of the season)
POLE: Raimonds Urtāns (eigth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Mark Johns (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Angel Garcia (third one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Andrea Russo (passed 10 cars)

The start was good as I had put in enough fuel to last that whole rain stint. Starting from 10th, I got to 5th before the rain stopped, coming back out in 5th. I was holding that spot comfortably until the end stage of that second stint. I had put too much fuel in the car and my tyres were wobbling badly. In the end that has cost me 5th place, but still very pleased with my 6th.

Started 10th
Finished 6th
Mark Johns
(Group Amateur - 13)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #1774 posted Jan 10th 2018, 13:43:46 Quote 
Dean congrats on 6th.

The big picture is what I'm all about ; )
Antonio Perez
(Group Amateur - 13)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #1775 posted Jan 10th 2018, 14:55:49 Quote 
5 races left until the end of the season and there are 5 contenders to get to Pro. Raimonds and Mark have the best possibilities. Sasho, Bruno and Guiseppe are fighting for the third place to promote. Let´s see how next races are going.

On the lower part there may be some unexpected changes while getting to the end. I hope to catch some good position to be save soon.
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #1776 posted Jan 11th 2018, 22:39:43 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 10th 2018,08:23:13 )

You have increased your lead at the top to 17 points.

16!

My opening lap is great :))
3rd place is really competitive - haven't seen this in Ama for a while
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #1777 posted Jan 12th 2018, 19:29:24 Quote 
Giuseppe would get more bonuses if he would promote next season - sponsors, Ama money collecting.

Now he has just wasted good building season.

I think Bruno doesn't has other options then promote to keep his driver later.
Not sure about Sasho - how forced is his promo
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1778 posted Jan 13th 2018, 05:26:01 Quote 
Congratulations Mark on 1st. You started 2nd but fell back to 3rd after the opening lap. But that was as low as you would fall for the rest of the race. It wasn't until lap 24 where you finally found the lead but that is where you stayed for the rest of the race, apart from 3 laps around your pit stops. A very comfortable 15 second win in the end. It has been 6 races since your last win, and maybe this Championship is not over yet. Mark you have closed the gap to Raimonds to 12 points

Congratulation Bruno on 2nd. You were only 7th on the grid but a very strong first stint had you up 2nd after only 25 laps. You dropped back to 4th when you pitted soon after that, but with 21 laps still to go you had fought yourself back to 2nd. Mark was just too strong for you today but you are clearly the man to chase for this final promotion spot. You sit in 3rd, 6 points ahead of Sasho, and 9 points ahead of Giuseppe.

Congratulations Raimonds on 3rd. Yet again another pole! You have dominated that all season, collecting 9 for the season so far. Just a terrible first lap had you plummet all the way back to 6th, I thought you had contact with some-one but it was just a slow lap. You fought back from there but you really never looked like winning. You were right behind Bruno for the last 15 laps but just could not get around him. Only 4 races to go, I still think this Championship is yours already. It might all come down to who backs off first, you or Mark?

WIN: Mark Johns (fifth win of the season)
POLE: Raimonds Urtāns (ninth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Bruno Ourives (fourth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Rodrigo Pinto (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Andrea Russo (passed 13 cars)

Only 16th on the grid but a strong start had me up to 12th after lap 1. Disaster on lap 13, with a big DM costing me 8 places and so I am now sitting 20th with a big train of 8 in front of me. Points are not even worth thinking about from there!
Somehow though he just worked through the field and I was able to snare 8th spot as Rolf Schiffmann pitted in front of me, with just 2 laps to go. But at that same moment smoke started to pour from the back of the car. Jeff Dailey was flying from 9th but I was able to just hang on.

Started 16th
Finished 8th
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #1779 posted Jan 13th 2018, 23:27:33 Quote 
It was 5th most hardest track on overtaking and I'm not the best in this.
Failed on overtake and FL..
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #1780 posted Jan 16th 2018, 23:02:35 Quote 
I was really not sure about result till very last laps till end, because I expected that my Suspension could smoke, so luckily lowered risks helped little bit.
Anyway - close lap times.

Congratz on other point scorers
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1781 posted Jan 17th 2018, 07:53:11 Quote 
Congratulations Raimonds on 1st. You were 3rd on the grid but it only took you 7 laps to find the lead. Once there you were never headed again, winning by a very comfortable 12 second margin in the end. You stretch your lead to 14 and that Championship trophy is so nearly yours.

Congratulation Mark on 2nd. You were 2nd on the grid but dropped back to 4th after the opening lap. It took you 21 laps to get back to 2nd but that is the best you could do here today. It has been a terrific fight all season between you and Raimond but I feel that lead is too great for you now to overhaul.

Congratulations Sasho on 3rd. You were 4th on the grid but had a terrible start, tumbling to 7th after that first lap. You fought back to be 3rd before your 1 and only stop, coming back out in 4th. That is where I thought you would finish but you got around Bruno with 4 laps to go. The battle is on between you and Bruno for this final promoting spot. You still sit in 4th but you're only 5 points behind Bruno

WIN: Mark Johns (fifth win of the season)
POLE: Giuseppe Greco (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Bruno Ourives (fifth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Rodrigo Pinto (fifth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Andrea Russo (passed 18 cars)

15th on the grid and I could not move forward but I had about 7 cars behind me. The car had a lot of fuel as I was only stopping once. Just before I pitted I had got to 5th but came back out in 14th. Slowly worked towards the points but ended up 1 spot short. Still pleased I got so close as I had to reduce my risks, so I wouldn't smoke.
Started 15th
Finished 9th
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1782 posted Jan 20th 2018, 06:44:01 Quote 
Well certainly a different result here, I reckon Raimonds Urtāns maybe deciding to demotivate, to get his driver signed up again in the Masters. (I think why else would you do 8 pit stops) Mark Johns is also guaranteed promotion and pushed his car parts to the limit. He has decided not to spend up too big now. So a few new names at the top.

Congratulations Sasho on 1st. You were 3rd best qualifier here and with the top 2 dropping away, the door opened wide for you. It only took you the 4 laps to find the lead and you were never headed again from there. You dominated the race, winning by 1 minute and 27 seconds. You still sit in 4th but you're only the 1 point behind Bruno. Bruno has lost his driver and that should allow you to easily claim that final promoting spot.

Congratulation Jean on 2nd. You started from 2nd but were 1 of only 2 in the top 10 to go with the 3 stopper. So when your first stop came along, you tumbled all the way back to 15th. You quickly recovered from this though, and the further the race went, the more cars you overtook. You got to 4th with 5 laps to go but passed another couple in those dying laps.
After becoming relegated from the Pros last season, you have had a strong season here. You sit in 6th with 39 points

Congratulations Bruno on 3rd. I thought maybe you might have had another contract for your driver but it is clear you don't. You have been prominent all season, finishing in the points in every race, except race 6. Hovering around 3rd and 4th for most of the season. But with 2 races still to go, you find yourself with no driver. You currently sit in 3rd but by the slenderest of margins. You have never made the Pros and I feel you will fall agonisingly short here this season.

WIN: Sasho Petrov (third win of the season)
POLE: Raimonds Urtāns (tenth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Sasho Petrov (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Raimonds Urtāns (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Panos Avramidis (passed 11 cars)

I could not be more happy about my preparation for promo season next season.
Motivation continues to improve (a whopping 40 points gained here). That is improving my qualifying times. I have raced most of the season with a rather low CT and that has allowed me to continue improving his fitness. Because of the rather low CT I am only scoring those low end points, but just wait until next season. My driver has climbed to 3rd best here on the OA list just behind our 2 run away leaders for this season. Once they promote the path should open for a promotion. (as long as none of you guys stuff that up) :)

Started 12th
Finished 8th
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #1783 posted Jan 20th 2018, 14:39:41 Quote 
Dean, you for sure will see some surprices next season )) But you still will have good options to be on top scorers
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1784 posted Jan 24th 2018, 06:48:59 Quote 
Congratulations Sasho on 1st. Back to back wins and your fourth win of the season. That has all but guaranteed you that final promotion spot. To miss out from here, Bruno would have to win our last race and you miss out on all points. Bruno cannot win with his new driver. Congratulations Sasho, you enter the Pros for the first time in your GPRO career.

Congratulation Mark on 2nd. Raimonds has definitely backed off and is preparing himself for the Pros next season. Clearly you are still racing and maybe you have an eye on winning this group. You edge to within 3 points of Raimonds and I very much doubt he will even finish our next race. Your drivers favourite track coming up, so I feel you will continue to push.

Congratulations Ian on 3rd. You have become stronger with every passing race and your first appearance here on the podium this season. You started from 7th here and slowly worked your way towards the front. You reached the podium with only 9 laps to go and easily held that spot until the chequered flag was waved. You will definitely be a big contender next season and a manager I will be fighting with for promotion.

WIN: Sasho Petrov (fourth win of the season)
POLE: Raimonds Urtāns (eleventh pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Mark Johns (third one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Raimonds Urtāns (fifth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Panos Avramidis and Andrea Russo (passed 13 cars)

Just racing with my low risks again hoping to score a few points. I thought the 1 stopper was the quickest, so was surprised that only 5 of us went with it. I started from 13th but an awesome start had me at 8th after the opening lap. I just continued to improve, reaching the podium before my one and only stop. I came back out in 9th and quickly got to 5th but 4th was a very long way down the road. My best finish of the season!!!!

Started 13th
Finished 5th
Ian Henderson
(Group Amateur - 13)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1785 posted Jan 24th 2018, 11:08:13 Quote 
Thanks Dean,
A good race for me didnt expect a podium but i will take it, thought i was going to catch Mark when he started smoking late on. Looking forward to next season Dean :)
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #1786 posted Jan 24th 2018, 12:25:01 Quote 
Mark "Machine" will take it all?
Ian Henderson
(Group Amateur - 13)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1787 posted Jan 27th 2018, 01:26:28 Quote 
Grats Mark, Raimonds and Sasho on a great season it was a joy to watch you battle. Good luck in pro
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1788 posted Jan 27th 2018, 07:23:53 Quote 
Congratulations Mark. You had a terrific battle all season with Raimonds, and it was only his decision to start demotivating early that allowed you to win this title. Still you had a terrific season with 6 wins and 13 times you were up on that podium. Only 1 time before have you made it into the Pros, and that was for just the 1 season when you finished with 0 points and a best result of 13th. I am hoping you learnt something from that.

Congratulations Raimonds. Well I thought the title was yours late in the season but you were looking at the bigger picture. You have had an awesome season, 7 wins, 12 poles and 13 times you have been up on that podium. You are the most experienced manager here, playing this game for 56 seasons. There is no way you are falling back this way next season. You have been up there before. Not only in the Pros but you have had 18 seasons in the Masters and even 2 in the Elite.

Congratulations Sasho. You were a long way behind the top 2 but it doesn't really matter, you are still promoting along with them. This season you was able to score 4 wins and 8 times you were up on the podium. You have only been playing GPRO for 5 seasons and already promoting to the Pros. This is your first venture into the unknown. What tyres to use and what or if, type of TD do I get. So many unanswered questions for you.

I wish you all the best into the future guys and it's been a pleasure racing against you. Until we meet again. :)
Giuseppe Greco
(Group Amateur - 13)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #1789 posted Jan 27th 2018, 14:07:24 Quote 
congratulations to the newly promoted it was fun to compete with you and beat me to win some GP ... in the end I preferred to give up to aim to go up next year ... good luck ... ☺☺☺☺thanks also to Dean ... see you next season 😁
Bruno Ourives
(Group Amateur - 13)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1790 posted Jan 27th 2018, 14:25:29 Quote 
I tried my best this season, but Mark, Raimonds and Sasho were more competent, good luck to those promoted at PRO. It's up to me to re-plan and try again. I do not speak English so sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Raimonds Urtāns
(Group Amateur - 13)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1791 posted Jan 27th 2018, 18:17:24 Quote 
Great season guys!
I expected much better season that this, but Mark was very fast and I could not do about this at the start of the season. When Mark started to make mistakes and I gained 1st in group standings it felt like given 1st place.
I was lucky on quite many Wet races and Qs that gave huge advantages to me as Your drivers aren't quite friendly with wet conditions.
My biggest problem there at same time was my driver - He just could not overtake in many cases Sasho and Bruno. And also first lap dropps costed me a lot of time.

I think that these not overtaken formulas and 1st laps caused couple 1st places in standings and too small gap over Mark in standings and I failed to keep Group victory as I know that I must smoke last races.

Anyway - interesting. Let's see how Pro will even more block me over track :D

And good luck Mark and Sasho
Mark Johns
(Group Amateur - 13)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #1792 posted Jan 27th 2018, 18:44:28 Quote 
Thanks guys, good luck to Raimonds and Sasho in the pros and good luck to everyone next season.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1793 posted Jan 30th 2018, 07:45:23 Quote 
Welcome all to yet again another brand new season.
I lose my driver at the end of this season, so I am going for promotion.

I wonder who I am fighting against?
Giuseppe Greco
(Group Amateur - 13)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #1794 posted Jan 30th 2018, 12:57:51 Quote 
hello Dean ... I also lose the rider at the end of this season ... so one of your opponents will be me "... good season to all...🚘🏁🚦
Ian Henderson
(Group Amateur - 13)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1795 posted Jan 30th 2018, 16:09:54 Quote 
Well it looks like game on :) all the best for the new season all.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1796 posted Feb 3rd 2018, 01:45:28 Quote 
Congratulations Bosko on 1st. WOW, what a turn around on last season. You have the same driver but last season you finished only 9th with 17 points, but I suppose you did miss 4 of those races. Only 4th on the grid here but you found the lead after the opening lap and remained there until your first stop. That set up your win and you certainly deserved it here, leading for most of the laps. Great, looks like we have another contender for promotion this season.

Congratulation Daniel on 2nd. Where did you come from. You claimed pole just before the dead line here. You had very quick car here today but you were on the 3 stopper. After spending the last 13 seasons in your Pro group until you got relegated last season, I thought you might be taking a few seasons to rebuild. Maybe not? But then again, you have the dearest driver here at 2.45M but only 7M in you bank account. I am hoping and praying, that you will wind things back now.

Congratulations Ian on 3rd. Coming into the season I thought you was the early favourite here to win the Championship title. You were 1 of only 2 managers that went with the 1 stopper. A strong spot on the grid of 6th but because of your heavy fuel load, you had slipped back to 10th after only 10 laps. You started improving from there and got to 2nd with 17 laps to go but could not hold off the fast finishing Daniel. Nothing has changed though, I still rate you as the man to beat.

WIN: Bosko Didanovic
POLE: Daniel Andrade
FASTEST LAP: Giuseppe Greco
BEST PIT STOP:Camilo Meneses
BEST OVERTAKER: Rodrigo Pinto (passing 11 cars)

Ease up guys, I need to promote here and how am I suppose to do that if I cannot catch you. LOL. No reckon some of you might have been going out hard for our opening race. I will continue to run my race and we will see who prevails in the end. Good luck guys and I hope you don't run out of money.

Started 3rd
Finished 6th
Ian Henderson
(Group Amateur - 13)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1797 posted Feb 3rd 2018, 18:37:49 Quote 
Thanks Dean
Happy with a podium and lets see how the season pans out it should be interesting. Grats to all point scorers
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1798 posted Feb 7th 2018, 08:05:51 Quote 
Exact same result as our first race.

Congratulations Bosko on 1st. Only 4th on the grid but you stormed to the lead after only 5 laps. You had terrific battle with Daniel after that, losing the lead a few times to him. But Daniel was always doing the extra pit stop, so once he pitted that final time, the win was yours. Now your favourite track to come! But is that your driver's last????

Congratulation Daniel on 2nd. Well you certainly proved that first race was no fluke. You were once again very strong here. You started from 2nd and was always up close to the lead for the whole race. But once again you were beaten by Bosko, but you have certainly had a very strong start to the season though. I still wonder about your finances though?

Congratulations Ian on 3rd. A strong spot on the grid here of 3rd but you fell back to 6th after that opening lap. But the further the race went the stronger you became. You got to 3rd with still 15 laps to go but the 2 leaders were gone into the distance. Still another solid result for you as well and I wonder, could we have our 3 promoters already?

WIN: Bosko Didanovic (second win of the season)
POLE: Giuseppe Greco (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Daniel Andrade (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP:Alexandre Beato (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Angel Garcia (passing 13 cars)

Very disappointed with this one. Just lacked any pace and I was lucky I even made 6th if it wasn't for the unlucky, Giuseppe getting a tyre blow out. Maybe I already need to re-access these promotion plans :(

Started 3rd
Finished 6th
Ian Henderson
(Group Amateur - 13)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1799 posted Feb 8th 2018, 19:36:52 Quote 
3rd again :) cant push that hard while training my driver :( hope it pays off later.
Dean it might be worth your while to build cash up ?
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 13)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #1800 posted Feb 9th 2018, 23:22:23 Quote 
Yes Ian, it is clear my driver is just not good enough. So I will not throw all my money into trying to get promotion, for what could be a futile attempt. Only 3 races in but I have pulled back from promotion and will spend the rest of the season making some good cash. It's not all bad.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 59 [6061 ... 74 75 76 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic