Page « 1 2 3 ... 259 [260261 ... 270 271 272 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Pro - 9 8144 replies
Adele Siracusa
(Group Pro - 9)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7769 posted Dec 21st 2018, 23:36:59 Quote 
So bad luck, i'm disappointed.
Alfredo Pérez
(Group Pro - 9)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #7770 posted Dec 21st 2018, 23:55:23 Quote 
do not be disappointed, so it happens sometimes but forwards
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7771 posted Dec 22nd 2018, 04:17:51 Quote 
Very strange start to the season so far, with 3 very easy winners. Mimmo won race 1, Albert race 2 and now Ivaylo has won our last race. The 2 leaders of this group, have not won a race yet, so plenty of variety out there!

Congratulations Ivaylo on 1st. A full wet race and you are only manager using the costly Badyear tyre. You was always going to be hard to beat with that combination, and that is exactly how it went. You had pole and led for every single lap, lapping the entire field and winning by 1 and half minutes. You have had this driver now for 7 seasons and I reckon this must be your last season here with him here, you must promote this season to be able to keep him. With Mimmo (maybe backing off?) you have climbed up to 3rd and just sit inside that promotion zone.

Congratulations me on 2nd. I started from 5th but got heavily blocked for those first 23 laps. The 2 stoppers started to come in then, and that allowed me to sneak up to 2nd before my one and only stop. I came back out in 6th but just took 14 laps to get back up to 2nd. Still 23 laps to go, Ivaylo was long gone, but I just had to make sure I didn't make any more mistakes and keep that small buffer back to George

Congratulations to George on 3rd. You started from 4th but quickly jumped to 3rd after that opening lap. You were able to get to 2nd and hold that spot for 12 laps before your one and only stop. But your back half just didn't seem as strong. I know your driver's talent is 209, so I knew I had you covered there but I knew we would still be close once again in the end. Others challengers have died off and I feel this is now a 2 horse race between you and I, to see who wins this group

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: Ivaylo Tanev (first for the season)
POLE: Ivaylo Tanev (second for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Ivaylo Tanev (first for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Wingliston Oliveira (first for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Kenneth Sørensen (passing 20 cars)

Started 5th
Finished 2nd
George Slater4
(Group Pro - 9)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #7772 posted Dec 28th 2018, 18:47:24 Quote 
I might have went a bit excessive on my upgrades this race, I've managed the fastest qualifying time in pro.

Anyway, hopefully this race is quite boring from my perspective, and I can find myself an easy win and an FL.
Martin Jones
(Group Pro - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #7773 posted Dec 28th 2018, 21:32:34 Quote 
Well done George you did as you hoped.

Good race.
Alfredo Pérez
(Group Pro - 9)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #7774 posted Dec 29th 2018, 00:19:29 Quote 
I return the normal connection in gpro for Latin America
Marcelo Ascencio
(Group Pro - 9)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #7775 posted Dec 29th 2018, 00:34:25 Quote 
Quote ( Alfredo Pérez @ December 29th 2018,00:19:29 )

I return the normal connection in gpro for Latin America

Seems like they found the problem and others also can connect now..
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7776 posted Dec 29th 2018, 04:49:43 Quote 
Congratulations George on 1st. Drivers favourite track, plus you throw in a big upgrade, no wonder you smashed us here. The only manager here to go for the 3 stopper, hence you were always going to get pole. You led from the opening lap until your first stop, when you fell back to 4th, but it was very clear even at this stage, you would be hard to beat. In the end that was the case, a winning margin of 22 seconds. You have been on the podium in every race so far this season and you stretch your lead at the top to 9 points

Congratulations Marcelo on 2nd. You were 9th on the grid but an incredible start, had you in 2nd after the opening lap. From there you was never off that podium for the rest of the race. You could not match George's pace, but you were always comfortably ahead of the rest. Already your second podium of the season. I feel you could so easily promote but you say you're not, maybe that is next seasons plan? But you have certainly found a good driver there this season

Congratulations to Martin on 3rd. You too got your driver at the same time as Marcelo, just before race 17 just last season. But he has been nowhere, a best result so far this season, a very distant 22nd in race 2. Here though, somehow, you have turned that around. 4th on the grid here, your previous best was 24th, in race 1. Bugeer all traffic to contend with up there, and for most of the race, you were able to sit in 3rd or 4th. Easily your best race of the decent, but I reckon on maximum CT risk?

WIN: George Slater (first for the season)
POLE: George Slater (first for the season)
FASTEST LAP: George Slater (first for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Veijo Sorvoja (second for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Armando Brito (passing 18 cars)

I am only using moderate risks, just doing only what I need to do to promote. Master will be tough and I want to take as much money as I can with me. Even though I just finished 5th, I was still able to stretch that lead back to 4th to 7 points. At this early stage, promotion definitely appears still on track

Started 17th
Finished 5th
Alfredo Pérez
(Group Pro - 9)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #7777 posted Dec 31st 2018, 16:03:03 Quote 
My friends, from the group I wish you all my heart a beautiful night, receive a happy year 2019 with prosperity, health, love, strength, god bless your group, your family too
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7778 posted Dec 31st 2018, 22:53:59 Quote 
Happy New Year to you all. Hope you all have a prosperous and safe New Year
Martin Jones
(Group Pro - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #7779 posted Jan 3rd 2019, 14:01:03 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ December 29th 2018,04:49:43 )

Congratulations to Martin on 3rd. You too got your driver at the same time as Marcelo, just before race 17 just last season. But he has been nowhere, a best result so far this season, a very distant 22nd in race 2. Here though, somehow, you have turned that around. 4th on the grid here, your previous best was 24th, in race 1. Bugeer all traffic to contend with up there, and for most of the race, you were able to sit in 3rd or 4th. Easily your best race of the decent, but I reckon on maximum ct risk.

Depends on maximum. I’d say moderate. I’ve got a plan for the season to build me up hopefully I’ll manage to keep it going.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7780 posted Jan 3rd 2019, 21:20:35 Quote 
Finally!!!!!!!!!
Let’s go racing again. I’m not a big fan of this 2 races in 2 weeks
Sebastian Cucciardi
(Group Pro - 9)

Malta 
Certified: 
Old post #7781 posted Jan 3rd 2019, 21:29:57 Quote 
Christmas and New Years ruined these last 2 weeks, there was a poll to see if we should keep racing on those days more than 50% agreed but they were skipped anyway.
Albert Viljanen
(Group Pro - 9)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #7782 posted Jan 3rd 2019, 21:48:40 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 3rd 2019,21:20:35 )

Finally!!!!!!!!!
Let’s go racing again. I’m not a big fan of this 2 races in 2 weeks

Yeah, either am I. I have been waiting anxiously to get back on racing.

Quote ( Sebastian Cucciardi @ January 3rd 2019,21:29:57 )

Christmas and New Years ruined these last 2 weeks, there was a poll to see if we should keep racing on those days more than 50% agreed but they were skipped anyway.

Probably more safe decision, those who were ready to race on holidays will race anyway, but if like 40% would miss 2 races it would have been too bad.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7783 posted Jan 3rd 2019, 23:14:31 Quote 
Yeah I feel a lot of players would have left this game because there was no racing!!!!
George Slater4
(Group Pro - 9)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7784 posted Jan 4th 2019, 23:10:59 Quote 
Congrats Mimmo, a real knock out performance there, managing the fastest race time in all of pro. Of course the FT helped make that possible, but it is certainly a reminder that you are a serious promotion candidate.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7785 posted Jan 5th 2019, 06:17:32 Quote 
Congratulations Mimmo on 1st. Your drivers one and only favourite track and boy, did it show. An easy pole and starting flag was waved and off you went in a cloud of dust. Leading for every lap, picking up the fastest lap, and winning the race by just over a minute. All of a sudden you have stormed back into Promotion contention, climbing to 2nd in this group. You could even be George's biggest challenger after Ivaylo and I, poor showing in this race

Congratulations Sean on 2nd. You have come from nowhere, your first 3 races you finished so far back and that I have crossed off your name of promotion contenders. But last race you scored your first point, and now this! You were 6th on the grid and once the race started you never fell worse than that. Passing through the traffic, getting to 2nd with still half a race to be run. You did drop back to 3rd but then with only 3 laps to go, you got around the tiring Richard

Congratulations to Richard on 3rd. Yet again another name that I didn't think I would be writing about. You were 23rd on the grid, and after that first lap, you had dropped to 24th. Ten laps in, you were still only 22nd but that's when you started moving forward. One of only 4 in this group, to go with the 1 stopper and by the time you did stop, you were sitting 2nd. Came back out in 9th but was quickly back to 2nd and maybe a little unlucky you didn't remain there

WIN: Mimmo Marsella (second for the season)
POLE: Mimmo Marsella (first for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Mimmo Marsella (second for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Albert Viljanen (first for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Richard Hrmo (passing 20 cars)

Terrible!!!!!! My car was not suited to this track but I never expected such a bad result. Terrible start falling to 21st after the opening lap. Easy overtake track, that was so far wrong, heavily blocked during the whole race, and just could not get around anyone. But even when in the clear my lap times were only around 15th best

Started 19th
Finished 12th
Alfredo Pérez
(Group Pro - 9)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #7786 posted Jan 8th 2019, 01:31:18 (last edited Jan 8th 2019, 01:32:57 by Alfredo Pérez) Quote 
this looks like the holidays of f1, very long
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7787 posted Jan 8th 2019, 06:22:12 Quote 
Very true Alfredo, but we are back to the routine now. Lets go racing again!!!!
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7788 posted Jan 9th 2019, 07:20:53 Quote 
Congratulations Bartosz on 1st. So many drivers coming from nowhere this season, and you are another. Only your first points for the season here but you got the hat trick!!! Pole, win and the Fastest Lap. You led for the whole first stint until your first of 2 stops. I was on the 1 stopper and in the end their was only 4.5s separating us as we crossed that line for the final time. An exciting race to be involved in with different strategies by many. Bartosz, you have always qualified well, but never bee able to convert that into a good, until now

Congratulations Me on 2nd. Well I needed a good result after my previous 12th, really put a dent in my promotion aspirations. I knew the 1 stopper would involve some wobbly laps, so I threw in my boost laps at the end of each stint to offset this. In the end though, there really wasn't much difference between the strategies. Maybe if I didn't sit behind Mimmo for 2/3rds of the race, I maybe could have won. That we will never know, I'm just glad promotion is back on track

Congratulations to Attila-Gyula on 3rd. You have been improving with every race this season and I am not surprised to see you up on this podium. You have also reached the Elite, twice, many seasons ago, but even only last season, you were amongst the Masters. You probably should have finished 2nd, but I snared that on the final lap. You sit in 7th but I think you are too far behind to contend for promotion this season. You will definitely be a big factor next season

WIN: Bartosz Owsianny (first for the season)
POLE: Bartosz Owsianny (first for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Bartosz Owsianny (first for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Nikola Jancic (first for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Marcelo Ascencio and Tiago Rodrigues (both passing 13 cars)

Started 11th
Finished 2nd
George Slater4
(Group Pro - 9)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #7789 posted Jan 9th 2019, 17:05:26 Quote 
Thanks Dean. Indeed as you say there have been many drives so far this season coming out of nowhere. While it being a yoko race certainly helped in that last race, it ultimately comes down to consistency I think. Other managers are willing to push quite hard for a single race, but both you and myself, two of the front runners in this group, must go after consistency much more as we are hesitant to use spa training. You say you used 50 CT last race, I can believe that. To fit in with my driver energy plans I was only able to use 40 CT last race, as well as toning down my qualifying risks which cost me time on the grid. If either of us had been able to use 60 CT this race, then likely that would have been a winning combination. As we couldn't, consistency becomes key, scoring points every race and as many podiums as possible to pave a way to promotion while training your driver for master. This game is all about compromise.
George Slater4
(Group Pro - 9)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #7790 posted Jan 11th 2019, 22:01:10 Quote 
How to get a hattrick in pro by over a minute:

1. Only have 85% driver energy for the race start
2. Downgrade a bunch of parts while buying a new gearbox (got to love the PHA system)
3. Push to the limit in Q1 and lose time on your net practice times
4. Go for a whiting start
5. Accidentally use your Q1 setup as your race setup because you accidentally read the wrong line in the team tool
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7791 posted Jan 11th 2019, 22:27:37 Quote 
LOL, nice one George, but I added another

6. Ensure opposition driver starts on wets and the rain stops after 3 laps

Even if I started on the same strategy as you, you still would have won. You're just a little bit better then me, at this moment. Just see who does best in the Master. None of us have been that high before
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7792 posted Jan 12th 2019, 05:54:33 Quote 
Congratulations George on 1st. WOW George, you did so much wrong here and yet still was able to do the hattrick, as well as win by over a minute. Your package is a class above us all at the moment. You might as well start packing your bags for the Masters. I cannot believe this is only your 7th season in this game. You have certainly picked up very quickly what is needed to advance in this game. The Master is a totally different league, and I will be watch with a keen interest to see how you do there

Congratulations Ivaylo on 2nd. No points in the last 2 races before this race, I thought maybe you had given up on promotion, apparently NOT!
You were 7th on the grid but found yourself back to 14th because you had opted to start with the dry tyres. Only 4 laps later though, you had stormed through the field to get to 2nd. The rest of the race, you were always sitting on that podium. Definitely a much needed result here as you get to within 9 points of that promotion zone

Congratulations to Veijo on 3rd. It has been a tough season for you so far this season, with this being your first race in the points. I see though you have recruited a new driver, so the build up begins. Here you started from 11th but you also fell back through the field to 16th, because of your dry tyre choice. Three times in the race you got to 2nd but really a terrific result for you here, especially considering your driver is so new

WIN: George Slater (second for the season)
POLE: George Slater (second for the season)
FASTEST LAP: George Slater (second for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Albert Viljanen (second for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Armando Brito (passing 21 cars)

Started 2nd
Finished 5th

I always thought whiting was the go, but I was talked into using the wets. If I had of gone the whiting start, I would have finished 2nd. Not too much damage done to my promo season though. I am now tied in 2nd place with Mimmo, 15 points behind George. But that gap, back to the 4th placed manager Ivaylo, was 12 points before the race, and has now been reduced to only 9
Veijo Sorvoja
(Group Pro - 9)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #7793 posted Jan 14th 2019, 14:32:00 Quote 
Thanks Dean. You're right, I've got a new driver at least for this and next season. The only plan was this season, to get a few points and to run our next season here. Now trying to get money
Alfredo Pérez
(Group Pro - 9)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #7794 posted Jan 14th 2019, 23:34:42 Quote 
I'm in a training session for the driver, to see how he figures in the next races, I was waiting to finish the contract to make changes, they did as I planned, now I'm going soft for the end if I go hard in races
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7795 posted Jan 16th 2019, 04:45:31 Quote 
WTF!!!!
George already qualified?
Normally you wait until the final hours and then steal pole of me, while I am asleep. 🤪
Maybe Q2 could be 3 days away
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7796 posted Jan 16th 2019, 07:18:39 Quote 
Congratulations Ivaylo on 1st. Another wet race, and another wet win for you here. You are the only manager in this group, using the Badyear tyre, they just love the wet and your performances in the wet is showing this. You have forced your way inside the Promotion Zone, but I feel, you may need more wet races to stay there

Congratulations Me on 2nd. My lap times were only about 5th best for most of the laps here, so I was very fortunate to finish as high as I did. Luckily my driver made the car 3 wide on most of the corners here, preventing anyone from overtaking me. Ivaylo got me in the end but he was so much quicker then me here today.

Congratulations George on 3rd. Ever consistent George, he just keeps doing all he needs to do. You are the only manager in this group, to score points in every race this season so far. Because of that, you have opened up a 14 point gap back to me sitting in 2nd. The whole race, I could feel you on my back, and I had to work hard to keep you there

I have to mention Tiago here, he led for 72 of the 74 laps but a very late pit stop, with only 2 laps to go, dropped him all the way back to 5th. He really deserved the win here. He has never ever had a Pro podium and he got so close to the win

WIN: Ivaylo Tanev (second for the season)
POLE: Ivaylo Tanev (third for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Dean Francis (first for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Mimmo Marsella (second for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Kenneth Sørensen (passing 13 cars)

Started 4th
Finished 2nd
George Slater4
(Group Pro - 9)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #7797 posted Jan 18th 2019, 18:54:45 Quote 
This should be an interesting race. The high wear of Zandvoort makes it an expensive place to push, so we will either get to see someone win this race by paying heavily for it, or getting a relatively easy win.

I certainly am not pushing hard this race. After having used more driver energy then I could regenerate the last couple of races and not wanting to use spa I have been forced to use fairly low risk this race. I also didn't buy any parts this race, but looking at my quali times that certainly hasn't worked out too badly for me.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #7798 posted Jan 19th 2019, 02:31:00 Quote 
Congratulations George on 1st. Yet another strong win, despite only moderate risks, and no new parts for your car. Pole once again but Ivaylo had quicker pit stops and he was able to hit the lead, after you both stopped for that first pit stop. You had trouble to get around him but once you did, you were able to eke out a lead. Your only threat was maybe me but I was too far back to really to put up a challenge. Your 3rd win of the season and you have increased your lead back to 2nd, to 16 points

Congratulations Me on 2nd. Fourth again on the grid and it was a battle early, just able to stay ahead of Sebastian. Eventually I pulled away and closed quickly on 3rd place Mimmo. I just could not get past him, it took me 20 laps to eventually get in front of him. Ivaylo was my next target and he made a big mistake, going wide with 7 laps to go and I was up to 2nd. I was closing in on George, got to within 2 seconds before the engine let go with just 2 laps to go. Four 2nd place finished now this season, but I can smell a win not too far away

Congratulations Ivaylo on 3rd. You have always been fast in the wet, but this was your best race by far in the wet. You trailed George early but that middle stint was impressive, able to lead the race for 15 laps. You were just over muscled after that, George getting around you, and then I capitalised on your mistake late in the race. Your biggest battle is still to come. I feel George and I, will finish in the top 2, but you have a bit battle to snare that final promo spot, over Mimmo. In saying that though, there is a very good chance, that we will have 4 promoting from here this season

WIN: George Slater (third for the season)
POLE: George Slater (third for the season)
FASTEST LAP: George Slater (third for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Chris Small (first for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Armando Brito (passing 18 cars)

Started 4th
Finished 2nd
Page « 1 2 3 ... 259 [260261 ... 270 271 272 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic