Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > GPRO meetings forum > Wroclaw Meeting - Polish Racing Team Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα
Σελίδα [1
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: Wroclaw Meeting - Polish Racing Team 11 απαντήσεις
Marek Hajnrych
(Γκρουπ Master - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 1017
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (20)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 13:55:26 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 11 Σεπ 2013, 14:00:23 από Marek Hajnrych) Παράθεση 
Polish Racing Team & Polish Racing Team II

From the left are standing:
Krzysztof Malik (Amateur - 54) | Michał Wilczyński (Pro - 16) | Marcin Kosiór (Amateur - 15) | Marcin Żak (Pro - 1) |
Tomek Kiełpiński (Pro - 20) | Radomir Czech (Elite) | Radek Suś (Pro - 6) | Bartek Wójcicki (Elite)

From the left are crouching
Jarosław Nowacki (Amateur - 16) | Krzysztof Kasiński (Master - 3) | Marek Hajnrych (Master - 3) | Grzegorz Jakubiak (Master - 2) |
Marek Popławski (Master - 1)

First of all I want to thank Marcin Żak, the man who organized alone the whole event.

Day I
Last weekend (6-8.09.2013) our team family had a meeting in Wroclaw (Poland). 13 of us met friday evening in restaurant Spiż in Wroclaw Old City, where we drank some excellent beer. Then we went to a Laser Tag club. After a lot of shooting and sweating as hell we went to a bilard club for a couple of pool games and (few :-)) more beers.

Day II
We started saturday together gathering on breakfast at Marcin's apartment. Then we went to see the new municipal football stadium (built for Euro 2012). It was very interesting to see how stadium works "from the kitchen" and the guide was a funny man.

After the tour, the time has come for the MAIN EVENT - GoKarts, which were near to the stadium. We did practice laps, then quals and the race. It was astonishing fun!

Cups for winners.

And team photo

After karts Marcin took us to the highest tower in Old City to see Wroclaw from above. We all agreed there was too many stairs :-)

Time for dinner and back to Marcin's place. We bought some a...ekhem...pple juice, food and start parting. Marcin got a surprise for us. A TV Show based quiz about us and our team. It went fantastic.

Day III
Time to get back home :-( Some of us stayed in Wroclaw longer to see the Monza GP. After shaking hands, with tears in our eyes, we all got back to our homes.

It was our second and the biggest meeting so far. We can't wait for another one.

+ bonus photo from jail :-)

Michael Keeney
(Γκρουπ Master - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 13519
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #2 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 13:56:49 Παράθεση 
Hope you boys had a blast :)
Michael Winkley
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 33335
  Χώρα:
Ουαλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #3 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 13:59:23 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ September 11th 2013,13:56:49 )

Hope you boys had a blast :)

That is probably how they ended up in jail. ;p
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Γκρουπ Pro - 20)

Αναρτήσεις: 5682
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #4 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 14:17:13 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 11 Σεπ 2013, 14:17:41 από Tomek Kiełpiński) Παράθεση 
Marcin declared that he can organize the next international meeting :-P

There is one thing that we are sure of: There will be more PRT members on it, than Hungarians at the last meeting in Budapest :-P
Jonathan Beagles
(Γκρουπ Pro - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 6125
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #5 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 14:21:44 Παράθεση 
Sounds promising Poland - stadium tour beats walking tour of weird underground hospital any day :P
Shoaib Mohamed
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 32)

Αναρτήσεις: 9817
  Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #6 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 14:29:58 Παράθεση 
That was a nice read guys :{)
Radomir Czech2
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 1572
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #7 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 18:32:24 Παράθεση 
great meeting, fantastic memories, can't wait for the next one :)
Florencia Caro
(Γκρουπ Master - 5)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 17137
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #8 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 18:39:59 Παράθεση 
Amazing pics guys, nice to 'meet' you all :). I bet Rafal Jurowski wanted to be there with you but couldn't make it, is he still at Alaska? XD
Radomir Czech2
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 1572
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #9 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Σεπ 2013, 23:26:38 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ September 11th 2013,18:39:59 )

I bet Rafal Jurowski wanted to be there with you but couldn't make it, is he still at Alaska? XD

Alaska, Australia... he is far away anyway ;)
Marcin Żak
(Γκρουπ Pro - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 150
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #10 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Σεπ 2013, 12:07:40 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ September 11th 2013,18:39:59 )

I bet Rafal Jurowski wanted to be there with you but couldn't make it, is he still at Alaska? XD

Nope, Rafał is back in Sydney since end of August ;)
Rafal Jurowski
(Γκρουπ Pro - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 251
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #11 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Σεπ 2013, 17:38:02 Παράθεση 
Wow, looks awesome guys! Wish I could've made it, being from Wrocław myself.. I miss it :(

When did they put that fence up around the old lookout? That wasn't there last time I was there, in 2007! :P

I've always wanted to go karting too. I'll have to look into doing some karting here in Sydney, as I know there is a track where you can join a league and race on weekends for not too much money..

Yeah, we just got back to Sydney from Alaska the weekend before that.. shame we couldn't make it a round-the-world trip and return via Wrocław.. maybe next year! :P
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Γκρουπ Pro - 20)

Αναρτήσεις: 5682
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #12 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Σεπ 2013, 08:53:08 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Rafal Jurowski @ September 12th 2013,17:38:02 )

When did they put that fence up around the old lookout?

They closed the tower after a suicidal jump in 2009 and opened it after installing the fence in 2010.

http://www.gazetawroclawska.pl/artykul/277570,wroclaw-znow-w...
Σελίδα [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > GPRO meetings forum > Wroclaw Meeting - Polish Racing Team Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα

Απαντήστε στο θέμα