Σελίδα « 1 2 3 ... 14 [1516 ... 33 34 35 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: Amateur - 118 1021 απαντήσεις
Béla Kiss
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 39
  Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #421 Αναρτήθηκε 19 Δεκ 2014, 07:13:08 Παράθεση 
bye then cut into the season ahead of us all "smoking" free season would desire
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 2810
  Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #422 Αναρτήθηκε 19 Δεκ 2014, 23:30:20 Παράθεση 
Congratulations Michael on 1st. You start the same way as you did last season in winning the first race of the season. Well deserved here, you were definitely the quickest one out there today. Now you only have 1 race left in with your driver. But do you have another contract tucked up your sleeve. I don't think so. So I reckon these first 2 races you will sprint hard and collect as many points as you can before losing your driver.

Congratulations Andre on 2nd. I thought I had you covered but some how you got in front of me and that was that, I couldn't catch you then. This is your third season in this group and your best result during this period. Could this be your season, you go for promotion and a return to the pros.

Congratulations Dean on 3rd lol. Well I did pencil in a win here after a great qualifying time but the two above me were just too good this time round. After my failed bid for promotion last season, my driver will leave me after race 3, so I need to collect as many points as I can before then. Because after that I will be lucky to finish in the top 15.

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Michael Genesco
POLE: Dean Francis
FASTEST LAP: Michael Genesco
BEST PIT STOP: Patryk Janczak
BEST OVERTAKER: Roberto De Angelis (passing 27 cars)

Started 1st and finished 3rd
Roberto De Angelis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 20
  Χώρα:
Ιταλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #423 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Δεκ 2014, 04:59:53 Παράθεση 
Easy to pass 27 cars when you make a mistake in q2 and you start from the bottom... what a waste!

Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #424 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Δεκ 2014, 05:24:55 Παράθεση 
Still Roberto very impressive. This is a hard overtaking track and yet you passed 27 cars. At least you did still score 3 points. :)
Patryk Janczak
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 2107
  Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #425 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Δεκ 2014, 05:40:46 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 20 Δεκ 2014, 05:42:43 από Patryk Janczak) Παράθεση 
I had a random and managed to finish 4th..

Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #426 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Δεκ 2014, 08:03:51 Παράθεση 
As I said before Patryk, you are probably the favourite this season but yet we know you don't want to promote this season. Even copping a random, you are still able to finish up there.
Michael Genesco
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 74
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #427 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Δεκ 2014, 13:48:05 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 20 Δεκ 2014, 13:51:13 από Michael Genesco) Παράθεση 
You're right Dean! I've got my driver for only one race now. I don't think i'll be able to promote this season, and even if i will be able to promote, I don't want to go in pro with a pitty driver.
So, this victory for the first race will give me more time and serenity to train another "win driver"!
So the question now is : Who are the Pros pretender? Patryk, Todor, Haakon? They 've got their driver for the whole season, it's a chance for the promotion! ;)
And sorry Dean, I know that I don't post often, but I always read your post, and it's a real pleasure here!
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #428 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Δεκ 2014, 22:38:04 Παράθεση 
Michael I too will be on the same path as you in having to recruit a new driver soon. I am going to watch who you recruit and see if I my recruit is better. Good luck Michael in finding a better driver, this will be a nice personal challenge between us. :)
Mauro Rosa
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 52
  Χώρα:
Ιταλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #429 Αναρτήθηκε 23 Δεκ 2014, 14:10:27 Παράθεση 
Second race of the season !! Good race at all. I am in my first season in Ama and I only claim to save me, very difficult thing, but will observe with great curiosity the fight for promotion.
Dean, thanks for making the forum group very interesting
Sam Kelly
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 29
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #430 Αναρτήθηκε 23 Δεκ 2014, 16:05:38 Παράθεση 
Also looking forward to the next race was pleased with my frist race. Looks intersting and the top will be good to see who is up there at the end. I am not going to be going for point this race I think I need to improve the car and maybe hope or some rain.

Have fun all.
Also thank to Dean for making the place a nice place to be.
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #431 Αναρτήθηκε 23 Δεκ 2014, 23:52:00 Παράθεση 
Congratulations Dean on 1st lol. I pushed a little harder here mainly because I only have 1 more race with my current driver and I would like to collect a few more wins. I thought had pole again until Patryk pinched it from here with the softer compound tyres. But just about the perfect race with no driver mistakes but my pit stops were a bit long and that is something I am still correcting.

Congratulations Michael on 2nd. Another strong display after your win in the previous race. You certainly kept me honest and if it wasn't for your poorer qualifying, you might just have won this one. You were probably just a little quicker then me but you qualified 9th and by the time you got through the field I had a lead of 5 seconds over you and that margin remained about the same for the whole race.

Congratulations Patryk on 3rd. You should have been on the podium last race but you wasn't go to be denied this time. Once Michael and I lose our drivers, this group could be yours for the taking. I still see you as the favourite for this season although you don't really want to promote. This season though there is not too many putting their hand up for promotion and it will be very interesting to see who is our top three at the end of the season.

WIN: Dean Francis (First win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (First pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Michael Genesco (Second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: André Wruck (First time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Jacques Jacquet (passing 14 cars)

Started 2nd and finished 1st.
Patryk Janczak
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #432 Αναρτήθηκε 24 Δεκ 2014, 11:16:18 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 24 Δεκ 2014, 11:16:56 από Patryk Janczak) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ December 23rd 2014,23:52:00 )

I still see you as the favourite for this season although you don't really want to promote.

I have no impact for your better driver who should be lvl up and for Michael who pushed with poor driver and 100 ct.
Maxime Janigo
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 67
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #433 Αναρτήθηκε 25 Δεκ 2014, 19:36:42 Παράθεση 
Merry Xmas :p

Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #434 Αναρτήθηκε 27 Δεκ 2014, 00:10:01 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 27 Δεκ 2014, 00:31:16 από Dean Francis) Παράθεση 
Congratulations Dean on 1st lol. Well a very nice way to see off my driver. I used the 1 stop strategy and just held on to pole. My driver fell back to 9th at one stage but my driver was able to come home nicely for my second win this season. Now to find myself a similar driver in the market. I have already found a couple of candidates but they will take a few seasons to build up. So I will watch from the back half of the field as the promoters do battle.

Congratulations Patryk on 2nd. Surprisingly of those that finished in the top 20, we were the only ones to go with the 1 stop strategy. I felt this was definitely the fastest strategy. 4th, 3rd, 2nd, you are working down to a win, so on form the next race should be a win. Patryk with my departure the door is now wide open for you to take over this group. I just wonder if your plans have changed and now you will take promotion.

Congratulations Andre on 3rd. The best of those on the 2 stopper. Two of your races this season you have reached the podium and now you are tied with that final promotion spot. With a couple of strong managers losing their driver this season, your chance is very strong in promotion to the Pros. But that all depends if you have another contract with your driver, as you only have 2 races left on his current contract?

UNLUCKIEST: Roberto De Angelis had 2nd place all parcelled up but a pit stop on the second last lap has pushed you down to 4th. I reckon it must have been the tyres, maybe your CT risk just a little too high.

WIN: Dean Francis (Second win of the season)
POLE: Dean Francis (Second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Roberto De Angelis (First time this season and in fact the first time in your GPRO career)
BEST PIT STOP: Denis Salou (First time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Rogério Barbosa (passing 11 cars)

Started 1st and finished 1st.
Patryk Janczak
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #435 Αναρτήθηκε 27 Δεκ 2014, 00:29:27 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ December 27th 2014,00:10:01 )

POLE: Patryk Janczak (Second pole of the season)

whattt ?:)
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #436 Αναρτήθηκε 27 Δεκ 2014, 00:32:17 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Patryk Janczak @ December 27th 2014,00:29:27 )

Quote ( Dean Francis @ December 27th 2014,00:10:01 )

whattt ?:)

Whoops!!!!
I am just getting ahead of myself.
All corrected now. :)
Patryk Janczak
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #437 Αναρτήθηκε 27 Δεκ 2014, 00:34:29 Παράθεση 
yeah, you were faster due to your driver, it's not possible to be so fast with driver who should be at ama :D
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #438 Αναρτήθηκε 27 Δεκ 2014, 00:49:09 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Patryk Janczak @ December 27th 2014,00:34:29 )

yeah, you were faster due to your driver, it's not possible to be so fast with driver who should be at ama :D

You meant Pro didn't you?
Yes my driver is now too good for this class and it was my intention to take him with me to the Pros last season but after consulting my team. I decided that my staff and facilities were not really up to scratch and I would have struggled, especially in that first season.

But now he is gone and we are starting to get a level playing field.
Roberto De Angelis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 20
  Χώρα:
Ιταλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #439 Αναρτήθηκε 27 Δεκ 2014, 01:18:46 Παράθεση 
yes... I pushed too much and at the end my race has been ruined. Anyway I was just trying to see how fast I could be in a driver's favourite track. This season is useful only to train my driver and I will try to fight for promotion in the next one.
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #440 Αναρτήθηκε 30 Δεκ 2014, 00:08:55 Παράθεση 
Well it certainly looks different from this end of the field.

I have started in the top 10 in virtually every race of the last 2 1/2 seasons and now that run has ended. My driver has the lowest OA in the whole field but he does have the second lowest salary. I am just happy that I have been able to start ahead of 6 of you at the starting grid.

Now if I could only see those starting lights.
Sam Kelly
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #441 Αναρτήθηκε 30 Δεκ 2014, 15:48:26 Παράθεση 
Well this could be a fun race this is a track that I have never done before so I'm guess I little on fuel and with the rain anything could happen good luck to you all.
Patryk Janczak
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #442 Αναρτήθηκε 30 Δεκ 2014, 21:24:47 Παράθεση 
that risks, nah amateur boys...
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #443 Αναρτήθηκε 31 Δεκ 2014, 00:30:06 Παράθεση 
Congratulations Andre on 1st. Your first win in over six seasons. You were certainly the fastest one out there today and with their being so many wet laps you ended up winning by a handy margin. But I reckon you might have been racing with very high CT risks here but a win is a win. You are now our new group leader and you look on track for promotion for sure.

Congratulations Artur on 2nd. You do have the best driver in this group but I feel you have been holding back in a lot of the races. You are easily the richest manager here and that is because your car level is so low. Your are only in the bottom 10 with your car level and if you were to build that up, then I feel you would dominate this group.

Congratulations Patryk on 3rd. Now I know you always race with low CT risks and you were definitely one of the quickest ones out there in the dry. Unfortunately the race was too wet for your set up. Still another appearance up on the podium and another handy bunch of points. Despite Andre's win, I still have you pencilled in to win this Championship.

WIN: André Wruck (First win of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Artur Terezan (First time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Mart Tremble (First time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Boda Buci (passing 18 cars)

Well my first race with my new driver and despite appearing as the worst driver in this groups standings I am quite happy with him.
He qualified 28th and appears to love the wet, climbing to 14th before my gearbox let go. I raced here with 0 risks and he is also the second cheapest driver in this group so I am already looking towards the next race and his improvements after every race.

Started 28th and finished 29th
Sam Kelly
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #444 Αναρτήθηκε 31 Δεκ 2014, 04:32:30 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 31 Δεκ 2014, 04:33:23 από Sam Kelly) Παράθεση 
Well a good race for me but could have been so much better. Just under fuel leaving me 3 laps short going from 8th to 16th still good to see I have the speed (turn out my driver loves.the wet). Taken a big risk spending most of my money plus some testing that I did jumping my car from the 21st best to the 6th. The back of the pack is very competitive so well done to all who have points.
Pál Baracsi
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 11
  Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #445 Αναρτήθηκε 31 Δεκ 2014, 11:59:30 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ December 31st 2014,00:30:06 )

Congratulations Artur on 2nd. You do have the best driver in this group

He was my driver in S36-37. Good old days... :)
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #446 Αναρτήθηκε 31 Δεκ 2014, 22:41:40 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Pál Baracsi @ December 31st 2014,11:59:30 )

He was my driver in S36-37. Good old days... :)

Interesting
So you got him in the rookies trained him for 1 season and then carried him through to the amateurs where you had him for another season.
Then 5 1/2 seasons later Artur hires him and trains him
He does this for another 2 1/2 seasons and could now promote to the pros taking this driver with him. :)
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #447 Αναρτήθηκε 2 Ιαν 2015, 02:35:53 Παράθεση 
Maxime Janigo looks like you will beat me in our little cup battle. I now have a lot weaker driver then when I won the first challenge. Maybe you might cop a random. :)
Maxime Janigo
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Αναρτήσεις: 67
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #448 Αναρτήθηκε 2 Ιαν 2015, 10:40:23 Παράθεση 
the cheapest against the almost cheapest driver, that's a fair battle ; no need of random you have the experience and the car to crush me :p
Dean Francis
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #449 Αναρτήθηκε 3 Ιαν 2015, 05:35:28 Παράθεση 
Congratulations Todor on 1st. Well after 103 races it is good to see your first win in this great game. It is looking like a terrific season with so many new faces popping up. It has taken you awhile but I feel you are slowly learning how to progress in this game and who knows next season, you could be knocking on those promotion doors to the Pros. A fantastic effort here considering that you were only 14th on the starting grid.

Congratulations Bela on 2nd. Easily your best result of the season. Late in the race you were storming home and I thought the win was yours but a little driver mistake 4 laps from home has seen the win slip from your hands. With this being your fifth season in this group, you are starting to show some strong potential. Definitely on track in making this your best season in this group.

Congratulations Luis on 3rd. Yet again a new face up on the podium with this result also being your best this season. The previous 2 seasons here you have only just been able to avoid the relegation but not this time. This season you look so much stronger. You have had 18 seasons in this game your best was two season ago when you finished 20th. You are now 10th

WIN: Todor Mitev (First win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (Third pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Nebojsa Radaljac (First time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Mart Tremble (Second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José (passing 14 cars)

Not too bad for me.

My driver is slowly improving but still was only able to qualify 29th, but considering my driver is only 36th in my groups OA standings, not too bad. I was the only manager out there opting to go with the 1 stopper on mediums and 0 risks. So after a few laps he started going backwards and at one stage I was 32nd. In the end I finished 25th which is still pretty good considering that I am in a building stage of the game.

Started 29th and finished 25th

Patryk Janczak
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 118)

Χώρα:
Πολωνία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #450 Αναρτήθηκε 6 Ιαν 2015, 20:34:55 Παράθεση 
again Mitev and some others with 100 ct, are you so weak i guess?
Σελίδα « 1 2 3 ... 14 [1516 ... 33 34 35 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:

Απαντήστε στο θέμα