Σελίδα « 1 [2 Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: Thank You To _______ 58 απαντήσεις
Stuart Aspey
(Γκρουπ Pro - 4)

Αναρτήσεις: 378
  Χώρα:
Ουαλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (17)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #31 Αναρτήθηκε 3 Δεκ 2020, 19:03:00 Παράθεση 
Thank you to everyone who ran the Victorious livery in honour of Mark McTaggart at Sakhir. Thank you to all who wrote such kind words.
Sudeep Pednekar
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 163)

Αναρτήσεις: 698
  Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #32 Αναρτήθηκε 3 Δεκ 2020, 19:05:45 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 3 Δεκ 2020, 19:06:04 από Sudeep Pednekar) Παράθεση 
To all the "silly" game hosts!
Who basically keep the forums alive & a much better place. Honestly, the only reason I've stuck around for so long!
Special thanks to @Stuart Foster (P20) @Sebastian Jóźwiak (P4) & @Ivelin Dobrev (R165)
Thijs Rieken
(Γκρουπ Pro - 23)

Αναρτήσεις: 1042
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (8)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #33 Αναρτήθηκε 3 Δεκ 2020, 20:36:06 Παράθεση 
I want to say thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts in wake both Andy and Mark's passings. It really warms my heart to see such a close community full of love, respect and honest emotions.

I want to thank Kyle Morris for doing the Oscars. Really adds to the game.
Same goes for Luke Frost and his Discord efforts.

Needless to say, a big shoutout to the entire GPRO crew for bringing such an amazing game to life.

Of course another one for Auke, Stephen and everyone else at the Sjaan Titaan family for welcoming me in their midst and just being a brilliant bunch of people I'd like to call friends.

Last but not least, I'd like to say thanks to the guy who failed to create balance and depth in the management game I was playing before. I wouldn't have stumbled upon GPRO had I not been completely bored with that other game.
Jonathan Beagles
(Γκρουπ Pro - 20)

Αναρτήσεις: 6126
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #34 Αναρτήθηκε 3 Δεκ 2020, 21:53:45 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Mike Baston @ December 3rd 2020,12:36:18 )

Thanks to @Jonathan Beagles (P20) for accepting me to Versant even though I rejected his first offer to join & also for creating so many fantastic silly, nope forum games over the years.

Haha welcome mate :)

Quote ( Mairo Toom @ December 3rd 2020,15:54:18 )

@Jonathan Beagles (P20) for all the amazing forum games.

Also welcome :)

Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ December 3rd 2020,20:36:06 )

I want to thank Kyle Morris for doing the Oscars. Really adds to the game.
Same goes for Luke Frost and his Discord efforts.

@Kyle Morris (M5) @Luke Frost (A88) First of all completely echo what Thijs has said - thanks both for your efforts.

@Mikko Heikkinen (P5) Thanks for constantly pushing me to be better in the game - and thanks to the rest of the Versant family for your support also.

Finally, thanks to everyone who takes part in the games I create :)
Chris Adnams
(Γκρουπ Pro - 13)

Αναρτήσεις: 253
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #35 Αναρτήθηκε 3 Δεκ 2020, 22:39:25 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 3 Δεκ 2020, 22:39:51 από Chris Adnams) Παράθεση 
Would like to say a big thanks to all the STR guys. A great team and a great bunch of people. An especially big thanks goes to @Auke Haarsma (P25) for creating a manual upload for data when it became apparent during our recruitment process that I didn't have the right technology for our team app to work. He didn't have to do that, but did so I could still join the team. Thanks for that mate, it still is very much appreciated. Thankfully no longer an issue. xD

Thanks to all the admins for all they do to keep the game running!

And finally, thanks to my brother who kept pestering me to sign up when I originally said "nope, can't be bothered". I eventually gave in and I've only missed one race since, and that wasn't through choice. My internet cut out! Ironically, he quit the game nearly 4 years ago now. :P
Jun Ho
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 78)

Αναρτήσεις: 8525
  Χώρα:
Χονγκ Κονγκ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (8)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #36 Αναρτήθηκε 3 Δεκ 2020, 23:20:33 Παράθεση 
Well well well. I have a load of people to thank on here.

Firstly, thank you to @Vladimir Alexandrov (R3) for creating a game that is still fun to play 15 years later! A wonderful concept, and definitely more to improve!! Also big thanks to @Stefan Voggenreither (R4) for keeping the game running along with Vlad with the calendar updates and just general updates. Much love to you both!

Next, big thanks to @Andy Bell (A70) for accepting me to my first ever team. Without that, I wouldn't think I would have kept on playing the game. Britpack Racers will always be part of me, and I thank Andy for it :)

There are a lot more people who are currently now retired, who I would like to thank. They are the people who managed to keep my interest in the game. Thanks for making the game as fun as it currently is :)

Now..... the people who I have met through the game. Still maintained friendship to a fair few of them :) @Jonathan Beagles (P20) @Marcelo Michelini (Ret) @Jonathan MacLean (Ret) @James Hitchen (A50) , Wayne Laundon (cant tag :( )and a few others who don't use the site anymore. Cheers for being friendly when we first met. Cheers for maintaining contact after the meetings (mostly through the game!) Appreciate everyone whom I have met :)

Lastly, the people who have run the Silly Games as well as the awards and Discord, thank you very much for doing as much work as you do for the relevant things! Kyle for running the GPRO Oscars, one of the best awards show in GPRO. @Luke Frost (A88) for running and creating the Discord channel, which is so much fun to talk in :D, and all of the Silly Games hosts who do their deed in the games that are being played.

Seriously, thanks to everyone who plays the game. You are the reason the game is still running. :)

Love you all :)
Toni Kazanjyan
(Γκρουπ Pro - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 277
  Χώρα:
Αρμενία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #37 Αναρτήθηκε 4 Δεκ 2020, 00:00:19 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 4 Δεκ 2020, 00:08:50 από Toni Kazanjyan) Παράθεση 
@Mikko Heikkinen

i will try to make as short as possible .
thanks man , at least for answering every single question i have asked .
never missed to answer .

and thanks for never give an answer
( only directing the thinking to the right direction )
Rich Nicholls
(Γκρουπ Pro - 13)

Αναρτήσεις: 86
  Χώρα:
Καναδάς 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (7)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #38 Αναρτήθηκε 4 Δεκ 2020, 07:56:34 Παράθεση 
What a wonderful thread. It's great to see there is no shortage of people to thank.

I'd like to thank @Mike Bennett (M3)
You have helped me find a love for this wonderful game. I met you just 3 races into my career and you have aided me ever since. What's more is I've brought my dad and best friend in and we have shared so many great moments together. These are wonderful memories for us!!
You have also helped countless new managers find their way through the early stages of their careers through the Mentor Program, surely helping to reduce the number of managers who might have quit early in their career due to frustration.
And how you manage to run one of the largest teams in the game is absolutely astounding to me.
You are one committed individual.
For everything Gpro, Thank you Mike!

For everything else, it's you dad
Thanks @Johnny Nic (A87)

MG van Rensburg
(Γκρουπ Pro - 2)

Αναρτήσεις: 1718
  Χώρα:
Ν. Αφρική 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #39 Αναρτήθηκε 4 Δεκ 2020, 08:35:20 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 4 Δεκ 2020, 08:36:55 από MG van Rensburg) Παράθεση 
@GPRO community at large with special mention to Sam Wainwright, Kirsty Ridley and the sadly departed Mark McTaggart.

I went through a really testing time in my real life about 4-5 years ago, and you folks really helped pull me through it all, to not only not give up, but to save 'my everything' in the process.

Will cherish this "place" for the rest of my life. #thegamerlife
Maxim Kotov2
(Γκρουπ Pro - 23)

Αναρτήσεις: 1148
  Χώρα:
Ρωσία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #40 Αναρτήθηκε 4 Δεκ 2020, 08:55:20 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 4 Δεκ 2020, 09:09:40 από Maxim Kotov) Παράθεση 
Alexey Popov, russian TV commentator and voice of F1, for maintaining my interest in watching Formula 1 since 1992.
@Harry Brückner (Ret) for starting it all back in 1996 with 1st web-based management game "F1Live".
@Tomas Celiesius (Ret) for telling me about GPRO and inviting me into the beta test.
Upeo Unaozidi
(Γκρουπ Pro - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 199
  Χώρα:
Κένυα 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #41 Αναρτήθηκε 4 Δεκ 2020, 11:37:02 Παράθεση 
First I would like to thank @Amitesh Patnaik (A52) for the creation of this wonderful topic.

Secondly I would like to thank the entire GPRO community. In a world where we face hunger, racism, war and more misery every day, this great site is a haven of peace and tranquility where managers value/respect each other despite their beliefs, skin color, nationality, sexuality or political ideology.
We should actually be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, as a shining example to the rest of the world. ;)

Other people I would like to thank are all my teammates from team Gotham Racing who did give me the opportunity to be part of their great and cozy team.

And a special thanks too @Robbert Bultstra (M1) who has been my GPRO buddy since day one.
Robbert Bultstra
(Γκρουπ Master - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 650
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #42 Αναρτήθηκε 4 Δεκ 2020, 12:35:12 Παράθεση 
I have to thanks so much people😇🙏
Offcourse my buddy @Upeo Unaozidi (P24)
My first mentor ever @Erwin Verkade (P10) who made it possible for me to understand gpro as I do now🙏
@Pete Lohvansuu (A21) who learnt me to do easy to think before I do something and keep my motivation up for all those years.

Christopher Delehanty
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 80)

Αναρτήσεις: 129
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #43 Αναρτήθηκε 4 Δεκ 2020, 14:15:28 Παράθεση 
Big thanks to my mentor @Niels Van Heijster (P12) for all the support, wisdom and guidance he's provided me in the game.
David Rolleston1
(Γκρουπ Master - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 2618
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #44 Αναρτήθηκε 5 Δεκ 2020, 12:23:36 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Sagar Subhedar @ December 3rd 2020,13:13:05 )

Quote ( Vitalis Eziner @ December 3rd 2020,11:53:11 )

Thanks to everyone except Sagar :P
What have I done to you?? Lolz... :D :D

Well, I like to thank @David Rolleston (M1) for being a friend and a mentor and getting to the then "Wankel Racing" team and showing faith in a rookie in me. Also, thanks to all Wankel members back then, it was fun racing with you guys than.

I would also like to thank all my current STR'ians for the camaraderie we share!

Thanks Sagar - happy memories indeed of the old Wankel days, was great fun. Always a pleasure helping someone who is happy to absorb information and can think for themselves
Fabio Quadrani
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 32)

Αναρτήσεις: 4
  Χώρα:
Ιταλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #45 Αναρτήθηκε 5 Δεκ 2020, 13:08:41 Παράθεση 
thanks to Antonio Gattulli, he always helped me from the beginning, a true friend
David Evans
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 210
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #46 Αναρτήθηκε 5 Δεκ 2020, 13:21:00 Παράθεση 
@Michael Franks (M4) .... Been a fantastic mentor to date and has really helped me get a grasp of the game even though im still in early days!
Juan Pereyra
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 54)

Αναρτήσεις: 3064
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #47 Αναρτήθηκε 5 Δεκ 2020, 13:50:09 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 5 Δεκ 2020, 13:53:51 από Juan Pereyra) Παράθεση 
- The first person i met in the game Florencia Caro and was my mentor.
- Torque´s guys Pablo Ramirez and Diego Garcia.
- Luke Frost, kirsty Ridley, Mick Ridley, Kuba Szajbel, Jensen Owens, Stuart McIntyre, Martynas Bražėnas, Ethan Littlejohns, this people really helped me from the beginnig.
- Jason Mcrae and Andy Jenner: I do miss you guys.

Jesus Brea
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 16)

Αναρτήσεις: 257
  Χώρα:
Ισπανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #48 Αναρτήθηκε 5 Δεκ 2020, 14:27:24 Παράθεση 
Thanks to Carlos Castro ,the guy who told me about the game
Marcelo Michelini
(Γκρουπ Retired)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 10141
  Χώρα:
Ουρουγουάη 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #49 Αναρτήθηκε 10 Δεκ 2020, 23:05:28 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Jun Ho @ December 3rd 2020,23:20:33 )

Love you all :)

Jun Ho
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 78)

Αναρτήσεις: 8525
  Χώρα:
Χονγκ Κονγκ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #50 Αναρτήθηκε 10 Δεκ 2020, 23:36:14 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Marcelo Michelini @ December 10th 2020,23:05:28 )

MARCELO! I would have tagged you, but thought you no longer logged into the game :(
Luke Frost
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 88)

Αναρτήσεις: 11111
  Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #51 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Δεκ 2020, 01:17:01 Παράθεση 
Get a room love birds. :D
Asdrúbal Corral
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 35)

Αναρτήσεις: 889
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #52 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Δεκ 2020, 02:40:59 Παράθεση 
Thanks to @Luis Ferreira (P14) (Quintino).
His passion and dedication in seeking to unravel the "mysteries" of GPRO inspires me and also many who have had the honor of having him as a teammate. I am grateful for our friendship.
Fers Hungaro
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 35)

Αναρτήσεις: 29
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #53 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Δεκ 2020, 21:00:44 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Asdrúbal Corral @ December 11th 2020,02:40:59 )

Thanks to @Luis Ferreira (P14) (Quintino).
His passion and dedication in seeking to unravel the "mysteries" of GPRO inspires me and also many who have had the honor of having him as a teammate. I am grateful for our friendship.

I have a pleasure to know this tireless GPRO myth buster.
Thanks to @Luis Ferreira (P14) (Mestre Quintino).

Thanks for your friendship!

Amitesh Patnaik
(Γκρουπ Pro - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 464
  Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #54 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Μαρ 2021, 06:51:46 Παράθεση 
Brabham

Great bunch, incredible team.
Wrong timing unfortunately. :(
Archit Modi
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 60)

Αναρτήσεις: 77
  Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #55 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Μαρ 2021, 07:53:44 Παράθεση 
I would like to thank @Andy Pope (A59) for accepting me into CommonWealth Racing, an incredible team.
@Dave Sunderland (can't tag him :/) and the entire team, Geoff, John, Chris, Ian, and Brad for their immense support and also for helping me stay in the team.
Also @João Paulo Alves (A73) for his help as I found another friend in him in my first season with GPRO.

João Paulo Alves
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 73)

Αναρτήσεις: 395
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #56 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Μαρ 2021, 13:35:17 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Archit Modi @ March 21st 2021,07:53:44 )

itar

Keep growing and focus on the amateur now, think about your strategies this will be a difficult season, focus on the first 5, then on the 3 and lastly on being champion.
Sonny Long
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 91)

Αναρτήσεις: 781
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #57 Αναρτήθηκε 2 Σεπ 2021, 15:33:38 Παράθεση 
@Onur Guardian (M2) - For accepting me into the silly games crew - you're a bloody legend, mate.
@Sagar Abhyankar (P24) - for being the person behind my holiday cover. Thanks :)
@Jonathan Beagles (P20) - for who you are. Keep up the good work, JB.
Ricardo Antunes - oh, how I love to take the mick out of you!!😅
Cereanola Cettour - thanks for being the first person who realised my potential. You. Are. A. Amazing. Person
Kyle Morris & @Mairo Toom (R120) - you're legends, on both Twitch & here. Keep it up.

Onur Guardian
(Γκρουπ Master - 2)

Αναρτήσεις: 2781
  Χώρα:
Τουρκία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #58 Αναρτήθηκε 2 Σεπ 2021, 15:39:58 Παράθεση 
How you find here little one :)
Liviu Sandu
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 72)

Αναρτήσεις: 406
  Χώρα:
Ρουμανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #59 Αναρτήθηκε 2 Σεπ 2021, 16:01:05 Παράθεση 
If I found this topic I want to thank everyone who participates in the games I host.
Also to all those who host games and who delight the community.
There are too many names to list here, but I hope those targeted read this post.
Σελίδα « 1 [2 Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:

Απαντήστε στο θέμα