Σελίδα « 1 2 3 ... 54 [5556 57 58 59 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: [F1] 2021 season 1741 απαντήσεις
Stuart Foster
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 34)

Αναρτήσεις: 12459
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (7)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1621 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:07:44 Παράθεση 

Quote ( Sudeep Pednekar @ December 12th 2021,17:03:36 )

if they had pitted they would have lost track position again.

They would, but the field would have been bunched up and the roles would have been reversed Sudeep. Are you saying you wouldn't have confidence in Lewis in that scenario then of having to attack the win on fresh tyres?
Marcelo Ascencio
(Γκρουπ Master - 2)

Αναρτήσεις: 6153
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1622 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:09:04 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:12:46 από Marcelo Ascencio) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 12th 2021,16:57:35 )

I think there shouldn't be race comms from the team principles to the race director, only comms from the Race director to them, cos I do agree that he should be left to take care of race safety.
All the lost time, and influence. Race Director should stand above all, and just take decisions. Also should not be open to the public as they are now.. Way too much pressure.

Nah, Mercedes did the right thing,
wrong, and the proof are the two statements you make after.

they didn't pit during the VSC because track position
Because RedBull was there to pressure them and forced them to make the mistake.

During the SC if they had pitted they would have lost track position
Because RedBull was there to pressure them and forced them to make the mistake.
Upeo Unaozidi
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 46)

Αναρτήσεις: 199
  Χώρα:
Κένυα 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (11)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1623 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:09:52 Παράθεση 
MAX !!
Sudeep Pednekar
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 23)

Αναρτήσεις: 698
  Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1624 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:17:42 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 12th 2021,17:07:44 )

Are you saying you wouldn't have confidence in Lewis in that scenario then of having to attack the win on fresh tyres?

The safety car was never going to come in if normal procedure was followed. Did you see the screenshot I posted? If Mercedes had pitted and there were no racing laps Max would win. Why risk losing track position in such a position.
Juan Diego Milán
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 1906
  Χώρα:
Ουρουγουάη 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (12)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1625 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:24:26 Παράθεση 
I just have to say 2 things as HAM fan.

1- IMO Is super sad the way FIA have affected this championship, we've lost so much deciding this championship on the desks (whoever wins).

2- Max deserve the champ because he drove like a champion the whole season.

I'm happy to see this battle, i'm happy to see the lewis we didn't see during these last years!

Cheers guys
Floris Maljers
(Γκρουπ Pro - 20)

Αναρτήσεις: 1012
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (7)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1626 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:30:41 Παράθεση 
I think both drivers equally deserved the win, in this occasion it was Merc that made a strategically bad decision and that cost them te win. It's sad they're now complaining and trying to win by lawyer like what happened so many times before this season (by both RB &Merc)

Take an example from Lewis and just accept it. It was a bad call to leave him out, you screwed up so own it. Lewis did, like a great champion

Sonny Long
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 91)

Αναρτήσεις: 781
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1627 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:32:57 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Upeo Unaozidi @ December 12th 2021,16:46:00 )

Max, max , max

sorry guys ..... MAX . MAX . MAX !!!!
SUPER SUPER MAX MAX, SUPER SUPER MAX MAX !!!
Martti Kaasik
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 34)

Αναρτήσεις: 1223
  Χώρα:
Εσθονία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1628 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:34:50 Παράθεση 

Nah, Mercedes did the right thing, they didn't pit during the VSC because track position was king and you saw that, Max couldn't make the time up. During the SC if they had pitted they would have lost track position again.
But they did lose it still and now Verstappen is champion
Tim Wagner
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 45)

Αναρτήσεις: 6250
  Χώρα:
Γερμανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1629 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:45:57 Παράθεση 
The protests and the chaos has started.

Least it didn't come to an on-track collision, which would have caused a lot more uncivilised ruckus :D
Claudio Lima
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 43)

Αναρτήσεις: 91
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1630 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 17:58:30 Παράθεση 
F1 todas is pure showbusiness no more a racing sport. The most closer ever championship wouldn't finish Belinda a Safety car! The show must gols on!
Roland Postle10
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 1855
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (9)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1631 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:02:19 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 12th 2021,16:57:35 )

I think there shouldn't be race comms from the team principles to the race director, only comms from the Race director to them, cos I do agree that he should be left to take care of race safety. Both Toto and Christian horner were trying to influence his decision making and in my view the comm feed between principles and race director should be one way only, not two way, cos from a safety point of view that isn't good conduct (from both of them).

Not only the influence but Michael Masi has ended up sounding pretty unprofessional at least two races in a row now with his spontaneous replies to them. It's not a good look for him or the sport and just increases the impression that the decisions are arbitrary. They do have to be arbitrary sometimes of course, but now we can say he selectively let cars unlap themselves to create a race rather than because it was the correct thing to do by the rulebook. Better he stayed silent and kept his reasoning to himself.

I do think it was a big gamble by Merc to not pit at the VSC. Unsurprising though, they often seem frozen in the headlights when the big ballsy decisions are needed (and when the pit wall do make a call there's 50:50 odds Lewis overrule them anyway).
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Γκρουπ Pro - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 22386
  Χώρα:
Σκωτία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (11)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1632 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:07:36 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:07:57 από Finn Shaw-McIver) Παράθεση 
I don't think anything will be overturned, but Masi needs to resign for overseeing that shambles. It's incredibly unfair on Lewis and would be incredibly unfair in Max if it were overturned.
Christer Malmgren
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 19)

Αναρτήσεις: 7
  Χώρα:
Σουηδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1633 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:20:33 Παράθεση 
F1 is just a cirkus, F1 is a madness with that rule so unfear

so unfear,
it is not Hamilton fault
how can a jumbo driver decide this foul.

what is type of rule, an new start must compare in
the same distance not just a behind

Hamilton lead the race with 10 seconds
he must be 10 seconds ahead even in the new start

so crazy , F1 is not a sport.

i hope Mercedes decide not to continue in this madness anymore

Rob Reed
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 12)

Αναρτήσεις: 13
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1634 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:22:42 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Finn Shaw-McIver @ December 12th 2021,18:07:36 )

I don't think anything will be overturned, but Masi needs to resign for overseeing that shambles. It's incredibly unfair on Lewis and would be incredibly unfair in Max if it were overturned.
Its just a shame that the result will be decided by the stewards, Two strange decisions lap 1 and the safety car episde.
Rui Morais
(Γκρουπ Pro - 9)

Αναρτήσεις: 3921
  Χώρα:
Πορτογαλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1635 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:40:46 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:44:11 από Rui Morais) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ December 12th 2021,18:02:19 )

Unsurprising though, they often seem frozen in the headlights when the big ballsy decisions are needed

True.

Red Bull had nothing to loose, I know, but it took big red bull balls to take that decision, and mercedes just had no decision, they stayed there with their olive sized balls, just watching...

Glad this season is over.

Looking forward to see some of the new talents like Sainz, Norris, Leclerc, Russel, and some teams more competitive like McLaren, Williams, Alpine & even Ferrari.
Roland Postle10
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 1855
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (8)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1636 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:46:58 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Ken Neihart @ December 12th 2021,16:11:19 )

I like how the Hamboi fans are complaining about the call made at the end but are hush hush on the call made at the beginning of the race.

The decision on lap 1 was super-odd, not because Lewis wasn't told to give the place up but because of the whole needless explanation about how he had in fact gained an advantage but then given it up. Huh?

He was forced off track to avoid a collision which is totally fine. He's under no obligation to brake and give up the place just because of that. If he gained any lasting advantage it was merely not having his car a tangled mess in the barrier along with Max's. And he can't be expected to give that up :)

I think they deemed he'd cut more of the corner than necessary to avoid a collision and therefore gained a time advantage (hence he was about 1sec down the road suddenly) but nobody ever cared about that before, especially on a first lap. It was a little sneaky of Lewis to ensure he kept the place that way but it was probably also the safest way to rejoin the track, and no more sneaky than Max trying to force the controversial situation in the first place.
Rob Reed
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 12)

Αναρτήσεις: 13
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1637 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:48:36 Παράθεση 
Can the stewards overturn the desicion about the lapped cars to pass the safety car, was hamilton doing what max did in the last race brake testing Max. Give Lewis a penalty for lap one and again overturn the original decision. A right mess caused by Masi
Nate Lung
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 120)

Αναρτήσεις: 585
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (11)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1638 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:53:06 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Δεκ 2021, 18:59:07 από Nate Lung) Παράθεση 
I’m of the opinion that, if Mercedes decided to pit and Red Bull kept Max out (either time), putting Lewis behind Max on fresh tyres, then Masi would have made the same decision at the end as far as unlapping cars and going racing for one lap. Because of that, I have no problem with the decision. It’s the same as refereeing in football. You’ll upset SOMEONE with the decision that is made 95% of the time.

Edit -
And on Lap 1, they’ve said all season that want to let people race and not give penalties (ie The statement Alonso tried to make in Sochi). So ultimately, I think there was actually some consistency this season.

I guess, as a football referee, I sympathize with Masi :P
- End Edit

I’m happy for Max and gutted for Lewis. I think both of them were phenomenal all season (and change my earlier opinion of how they should feel after the season). I do however, hold both Horner and Wolff to a higher standard, and agree that next season director-to-team radio should be one way. (Or start fining or penalizing for team-to-director comms that are anything other than asking for an explanation of a decision.)

But regardless, the hero for me was Checo. He gave everything and compromised for the sake of Max this weekend, and when it mattered for Merc, Valtteri was nowhere to be found. And Checo defended on extremely worn softs.

Here’s to hoping the new cars level the playing field a little next season, giving more teams the chance to win races. (As long as it isn’t as balanced as Formula E! Lol)

Edit 2- Imagine the fight if any of Lewis, George, Max, Charles, Carlos, Fernando, Seb… have equal cars.
Jaime Sinclair
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Αναρτήσεις: 52
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1639 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:25:39 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ December 12th 2021,18:46:58 )

Quote ( Ken Neihart @ December 12th 2021,16:11:19 )

I like how the Hamboi fans are complaining about the call made at the end but are hush hush on the call made at the beginning of the race.
The decision on lap 1 was super-odd, not because Lewis wasn't told to give the place up but because of the whole needless explanation about how he had in fact gained an advantage but then given it up. Huh?

He was forced off track to avoid a collision which is totally fine. He's under no obligation to brake and give up the place just because of that. If he gained any lasting advantage it was merely not having his car a tangled mess in the barrier along with Max's. And he can't be expected to give that up :)

I think they deemed he'd cut more of the corner than necessary to avoid a collision and therefore gained a time advantage (hence he was about 1sec down the road suddenly) but nobody ever cared about that before, especially on a first lap. It was a little sneaky of Lewis to ensure he kept the place that way but it was probably also the safest way to rejoin the track, and no more sneaky than Max trying to force the controversial situation in the first place.

I don't see it that way. Lewis had an awesome start but then let the door open in turn 6. Of course Max would lunge, and he did it without getting off the track, so to me it was a pretty good maneuver. Lewis, OTOH, just acceleraed in a straight line to rejoin the race way ahead of where he could possibly do if he was to make the chicane.

Max is deserving of the championship. If not for Silverstone and Hungaroring, this championship would be over 2 races ago.
Krasen Belev
(Γκρουπ Retired)

Αναρτήσεις: 4125
  Χώρα:
Βουλγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (10)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1640 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:26:23 Παράθεση 
Haven't been around for ages. But damn, I have remembered how angry I was when Hamilton won his first title I the last lap against Massa. Ages after karma returned it. So, I'm happy to see Hamilton fans feel my pain 13 years ago :D

Honest review. The final decision was a mess, but it is done. Let us not forget FIA had taken wrong decisions in "favor" of both drivers. In another world without some stupid decisions, Hamilton would not be in the fight for the title in the last race, or MAx wouldn't need to finish in front of Hamilton to win the title. So lets enjoy to this amazing season.
Vladimir Valis
(Γκρουπ Master - 2)

Αναρτήσεις: 1654
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1641 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:27:04 Παράθεση 
Despite the result (because I agree with Nate that Masi would have taken the exact same decision if Lewis would have been behind Max) I think today's race set a terrible precedent.

Seems article 15.3 entitles Masi to do what he did today and now we saw the worse possible outcome of something that has been happening all season: incompetent people taking debatable decisions. Yes, I agree with this thing of "letting them race" but we do have rules. Those rules, amongst other things, are there to secure a fair racing. And what happened today was not fair. Not with Lewis but also not with the cars that weren't allowed to unlap theirselves.

I wouldn't like the title to be reversed in a court, but I hope FIA acknowledges they behaved wrong today. And put someone competent in Masi's place next season for the sake of God.
Martti Kaasik
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 34)

Αναρτήσεις: 1223
  Χώρα:
Εσθονία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1642 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:36:52 Παράθεση 
First protest dismissed
We have a first decision.

The Mercedes appeal regarding Verstappen overtaking under a safety car has been dismissed. That could have been a five-second time penalty had the stewards decided Verstappen had overtaken Hamilton, so big news for Red Bull that there’s no further action there.
Hans Barf
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 88)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 4064
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1643 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:44:37 Παράθεση 
The whole problem is the way the safety car is implemented as well as the VSC. There is plenty of technology to make cars go a steady e.g. 120 km/u for a total lap or just part of the track and have a rule that a full course yellow should last at least 1+ lap or so, so that every body can pit under yellow if they want. NO need for cars to unlap themselfs. No sneaky tactics with carlengths or holding up ppl for a stacked pitstop. But still a gamble to pit under yellow and gain a little in the pitlane.
I do understand that cleaning up a track will be difficult when cars are spread over the whole circuit, but than you can red flag the race.
And ditch the repair and change tyre options under a red flag.

Anyways - happy a non Merc driver finally delivered, since Bottas was not a match for Lewis.
Tim Wagner
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 45)

Αναρτήσεις: 6250
  Χώρα:
Γερμανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1644 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:44:49 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:45:05 από Tim Wagner) Παράθεση 
Mercedes had a QC (Queen's Counsil) lawyer with them, which was always frowned upon in F1 to have these with you.

I had some pity for them but that just pissed me off again.
Andrej Fülöp
(Γκρουπ Pro - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 335
  Χώρα:
Σλοβακία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1645 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:45:10 Παράθεση 
In case of luck, Revenge for 2008 when Glock was driving so slow and Hamilton did overtake him in last corner in Interlagos and won Championship title over Massa.(but yes, i think directors of the race first thought that will finish under safety car, becouse there was a fire on Latifi monopost, so they decide to not let the cars lapped to overtake safetycar, but it was cleaned faster and sure nobody wanted to finish the season under safetycar, so they did all for at least 1 race lap. It was all about situation on track. They do not preffered any driver. But i think they knew, that if they will not start it, Hamilton will be champion, and if they start it, Verstappen have big chance to be a champion. But its racing, and it have to be decided on track. If they would not start it, even when the track was already clear, that would be bigger disaster, as its a F1 racing sport.)
Alexei Malkin
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 21)

Αναρτήσεις: 2615
  Χώρα:
Ρωσία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (10)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1646 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 19:59:16 Παράθεση 
For me, I have only two notes:
1) Both drivers deserved to be a champion in this season
2) Masi should be fired
Jay De Snoo
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 928
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1647 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 20:06:01 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Δεκ 2021, 20:07:33 από Jay De Snoo) Παράθεση 
When I started my interest in F1 racing roughly 37 years ago, I never imagined a day like this would come. In fact, I never imagined any Dutch driver would ever win a GP... So I'm absolutely thrilled by this seasons end, but I don't think it would be much less thrilled if things had thumbled towards Hamilton, because let's face it; Lewis controlled the race from start to 1 lap before finish. But this is also motorsport; one bad decision and the wrong moment can change the result completely. I'm sure if Merc had made the call to get Ham in for fresh tyres and RB would have stayed out (at least with 1 driver) Lewis would have won the race hence the championship as well.

This season hasn't been without controversy. In fact, I think a bit too much controversy for the sports itself. But boy, what a season it has been! I think this was one of the very few seasons in the past decadey, where one could say 'there's only winners' and that applies to the public or 'the show' in particular but also to for 2 very talented and simply the 2 best drivers. It clearly shows that that most of Lewis' 7 titles weren't only bceause he hardly had any competition; he simply IS outstanding

Anything that can touch emotion, good or bad, is worth it. And whatever the outcome, I 'glad I didn;t miss a single second of the past season!

Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ December 12th 2021,19:36:52 )

First protest dismissed

We have a first decision.

The Mercedes appeal regarding Verstappen overtaking under a safety car has been dismissed. That could have been a five-second time penalty had the stewards decided Verstappen had overtaken Hamilton, so big news for Red Bull that there’s no further action there.

Page « 1 2 3 ... 53 54 [55] Quick go to page:

Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2021 season

Add this topic to your ignore list

Add this topic to your watchlist

That was the most critical one as I actually thought they might have a point there. Everything else is controversial from race control vs the rule book and not from a driver point of views, so everything will remain as is.
Steven Gray
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 36)

Αναρτήσεις: 2020
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (9)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1648 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 20:07:10 Παράθεση 
Totally tainted World Championship. And it'll hang over it forever.

"Oh, is that when they changed the rules with 3 laps to go under the safety car for the drama"

No wonder people think F1 is a joke. It is tbf.
Ivo Grigorov
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 34)

Αναρτήσεις: 54
  Χώρα:
Βουλγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1649 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 20:14:32 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Δεκ 2021, 20:15:01 από Ivo Grigorov) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Andrej Fülöp @ December 12th 2021,19:45:10 )

In case of luck, Revenge for 2008 when Glock was driving so slow and Hamilton did overtake him in last corner in Interlagos and won Championship title over Massa.(but yes, i think directors of the race first thought that will finish under safety car, becouse there was a fire on Latifi monopost, so they decide to not let the cars lapped to overtake safetycar, but it was cleaned faster and sure nobody wanted to finish the season under safetycar, so they did all for at least 1 race lap. It was all about situation on track. They do not preffered any driver. But i think they knew, that if they will not start it, Hamilton will be champion, and if they start it, Verstappen have big chance to be a champion. But its racing, and it have to be decided on track. If they would not start it, even when the track was already clear, that would be bigger disaster, as its a F1 racing sport.)

That was Adrian Suttil, but I agree with you.
Ivo Grigorov
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 34)

Αναρτήσεις: 54
  Χώρα:
Βουλγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1650 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Δεκ 2021, 20:15:56 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Alexei Malkin @ December 12th 2021,19:59:16 )

For me, I have only two notes:
1) Both drivers deserved to be a champion in this season
2) Masi should be fired

First: I agree with you.

And second: I agree with you. :)
Σελίδα « 1 2 3 ... 54 [5556 57 58 59 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:

Απαντήστε στο θέμα