Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 132 [133134 ... 191 192 193 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Suggestions 5783 odgovora
Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Teme: 65
  Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3961 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 14:27:53 (zadnji uredio12 Sij 2020, 14:57:54 od Adonijah Kenneth) Citat 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ January 12th 2020,05:50:26 )

@Adonijah Kenneth (A86) How much would you pay per person / race?

1 driver is free for every race (atleast for me :D)
exceeding numbers would be paid for, 2nd ghost car for.20 with increments of .05 supporter's Credit each (or less... coz less will attract more ghost cars... with more managers attarcted of less payments.. more in game profit is a possiblity.) . again its just an idea..

-edit-
actually if we think about it... this is a good recipe for making a mini-Group Race. A manager's script competing against each other on the list. All you need is a separate Race Track.
Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3962 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 14:31:38 Citat 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ January 12th 2020,14:15:14 )

How if $250,000.00 to gain random driver's hair model also increase 2 motivation and 1 charisma.

@Adonijah Kenneth (A86) Don't you feel the irony?

It tickles my funny bone :D
Peter Peyper
(Grupa Master - 1)

Teme: 310
  Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3963 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 14:55:06 Citat 
Sggestion on Live Race Screen:

Would like to see the Tire Manufacturer Logo on the Race Tag.

i.e. If I advance forward/backwards to other Managers in the race, it would be fantastic to see what Tire Manufacture he has (Pip's, Dun's, Bad's etc) instead of having to click on the Race info to search and see what tire manufacturer they have.
Kevin Smith
(Grupa Amateur - 17)

Teme: 113
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #3964 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 14:57:40 Citat 
Free race replays?
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Teme: 11913
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3965 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 15:37:12 Citat 
Quote ( Peter Peyper @ January 12th 2020,14:55:06 )

Sggestion on Live Race Screen:

Would like to see the Tire Manufacturer Logo on the Race Tag.

i.e. If I advance forward/backwards to other Managers in the race, it would be fantastic to see what Tire Manufacture he has (Pip's, Dun's, Bad's etc) instead of having to click on the Race info to search and see what tire manufacturer they have.
Quote ( Kevin Smith @ January 12th 2020,14:57:40 )

Free race replays?
+1
Scott Wood
(Grupa Amateur - 26)

Teme: 237
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #3966 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 18:07:54 Citat 
I suggest there should be no dm's or randoms for the 1st race of season, :(
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Teme: 11913
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #3967 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 21:12:28 Citat 
Quote ( Scott Wood @ January 12th 2020,18:07:54 )

I suggest there should be no dm's or randoms for the 1st race of season, :(

What would justify it?

Ania Piekarska
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Teme: 713
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3968 objavljeno 12 Sij 2020, 21:18:59 Citat 
I suggest that every player wins every race and everyone is happy then.
Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3969 objavljeno 13 Sij 2020, 03:33:54 Citat 

Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ January 12th 2020,21:18:59 )

I suggest that every player wins every race and everyone is happy then.

everyone who participate it a Race dont Lose... most of them just dont gain :D

Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3970 objavljeno 17 Sij 2020, 04:30:56 Citat 
I dont know if this had already suggested... When opening a Post/thread it would automatically direct you to the last page, if not last post.
Roman Sokolov
(Grupa Amateur - 3)

Teme: 413
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3971 objavljeno 18 Sij 2020, 10:32:43 Citat 
I think I've got an idea for the game mechanics, but I'm not sure if this Ok to show that idea to all ) To whom it's better to send my idea then?
Alexei Malkin
(Grupa Master - 5)

Teme: 2615
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3972 objavljeno 18 Sij 2020, 10:39:20 Citat 
Quote ( Roman Sokolov @ January 18th 2020,10:32:43 )

I think I've got an idea for the game mechanics, but I'm not sure if this Ok to show that idea to all ) To whom it's better to send my idea then?
send it to Vladimir Alexandrov
Stefan Olofsson
(Grupa Amateur - 24)

Teme: 271
  Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)
Stari post #3973 objavljeno 19 Sij 2020, 22:09:57 Citat 
A team transfer function were the cost of swapping two team members are taken not from the two members moving but split between all members in the teams.
Stefan Olofsson
(Grupa Amateur - 24)

Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3974 objavljeno 20 Sij 2020, 20:25:22 Citat 
Likes/dislikes in the forum search. It so hard to find your second most disliked post when you get a new post breaking that record.
Gareth Griffiths
(Grupa Rookie - 142)

Teme: 527
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3975 objavljeno 20 Sij 2020, 21:34:46 Citat 
Quote ( Adonijah Kenneth @ January 17th 2020,04:30:56 )

I dont know if this had already suggested... When opening a Post/thread it would automatically direct you to the last page, if not last post.
Doesn't it already do this?
Florencia Caro
(Grupa Master - 4)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 17155
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3976 objavljeno 20 Sij 2020, 21:43:50 Citat 
Quote ( Gareth Griffiths @ January 20th 2020,21:34:46 )

Doesn't it already do this?

No it doesn't, it directs you to the first unread post in the topic.

But it's very easy to workaround at one click, you only need to "Mark all forum topics as read" at main office, and then any topic you click will direct you to the last post in it, @Adonijah Kenneth (A86)
Stefan Olofsson
(Grupa Amateur - 24)

Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #3977 objavljeno 21 Sij 2020, 14:20:31 (zadnji uredio21 Sij 2020, 14:29:48 od Stefan Olofsson) Citat 
Quote ( Stefan Olofsson @ January 19th 2020,22:09:57 )

A team transfer function were the cost of swapping two team members are taken not from the two members moving but split between all members in the teams.

Thank you all for shown interest. I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of replies so I try to guess what some comments might have been.

This will only be used by the multi-teams and give them a unfair advantage

Yes, most probably but what will the advantage be?

This will allow big multi-teams to move massive amount of players between them every season to become a great threat for other teams

The cost will still be the same. When moving more people around the cost is automatically shared between more team members and lesser the effect this suggestion will have.

The advantage for these teams will be so huge

The player moving into a team is probably the most capable member to handle the cost. The basic idea of strengthen a team is not to remove money from existing members that this suggestion will do. This will be a symbolic action from the rest of the team to share the cost made from a team decision.

I'm a poor mind reader so other opinions are welcomed.

Edit: Thinking of it this should be an option for every recruitment.
Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3978 objavljeno 21 Sij 2020, 16:08:18 (zadnji uredio21 Sij 2020, 16:38:10 od Adonijah Kenneth) Citat 
How about this one? twas from a series of suggestions too, can coincide with the idea/suggestion above.

Quote ( Adonijah Kenneth @ January 12th 2020,05:02:49 )

Quote ( Brad Park @ January 10th 2020,16:22:42 )

Would be great if a team can be expanded and have a sister team under the one team umbrella matrix.

Or the ability to be able to message both teams under one mail.

I am not familiar with this kind of concept... But it is really good if we can have two Teams come into agreement of gathering their members to form a bigger one in exchange of Team collected $$$ and/or Supporters Credit on both sides,but will still have the same separate info and list members, seperate Team forums but do have joint forum. In addition to this... It would be good if they can exchange members between end of the Season the first race of the Next Season, to strategically form an "Attacking Team" and "development" Team. It would raise the competition. But all this move should be done in a mutual manner by adding "I acceot" or " and/or "Confirm" bottons to everyone who will be involve in decision and transfers.

The payment for any Successful Team decision made will be subtracted to the Team Bonus that they will receive in the next Season Update, as well as the exchange of Managers, plus a fee of 1,000,000(probably more, because the addition of Manager to the Team has more value than voting for somebody to be kicked-out of the Team, but could still be the same with Team vote-out, this just to give an idea anyways) paid immediately by every member either they voted or not, and in or out, remain or leave on the Team after the season when you shared/involved the voting. If the Transfer will be between non-related Teams additional tax should be given.

Joining a Team after leaving another should have a waiting time to counter some problems of evading this for a full season or so (just to give an idea).
Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3979 objavljeno 21 Sij 2020, 16:30:06 Citat 
Quote ( Stefan Olofsson @ January 21st 2020,14:20:31 )

Quote ( Stefan Olofsson @ January 19th 2020,22:09:57

This will only be used by the multi-teams and give them a unfair advantage
Yes, most probably but what will the advantage be

Team Earnings
At the end of the season (after promotion/relegation is done) every team will receive $40.000 for every team point scored during the season. The total money will then be divided equally between the current members of the team.

As team members participate in races during the season their team points are added to the team total. Unlike the individual championship system, the team championship system awards points to all team members that finish races between position 1 and 30 inclusive. The formula for gained team points in a race for a team member is: TeamPoints = (31-RacePosition)/3 * GroupWeight, where GroupWeight is 1 for Elite group, 0.8 for Master groups, 0.6 for Pro groups, 0.4 for Amateur groups and 0.2 for Rookie groups. All this brings to team points gains as in the following table:
Roy Mitchell
(Grupa Amateur - 88)

Teme: 5911
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3980 objavljeno 21 Sij 2020, 16:44:01 Citat 
Remember NOT everyone is in a team.

Consider, the top 3 managers in all Master groups and/or Elite, formed a team. Then a sister team is formed with the next top managers. They could rule Gpro and lock out any team challenge.

Then... the goal of playing the game is winning your Master group because you will never get to Elite.

Swapping team members between sister teams is a poor idea. Any cartel is not good for the general community of Gpro.

The biggest difficulty with this suggestion is that it adds nothing to the game play.

The "Game" is not improved and would result in a further impediment to success for many players.

Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)
Stari post #3981 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 07:13:33 (zadnji uredio23 Sij 2020, 07:25:43 od Adonijah Kenneth) Citat 
GPRO Driver's Academy (Prodigy Creation) by Hiring and Enrolling a Second Driver.

it will provide additional Drivers Market activities and higher quality of drivers , we Develop a head of time our future drivers, additional Economic Planning.

Enrolling Fees varies to the Driver's OA and Manager's Group Level if needed be, but we will only pay the fee if we enrolled one, maintenace is cheaper than the Enrollement fee.

Enrollees growth will be limited by the Manager's Group on Drivers OA Cap if needed be. (Just in case we cant to develope him ahead, overextension penalty can charge)

Enrollees have the same Training options and fee of our Driver with different sessions per Race.

The Enrollee will not leave us until his contract with you expires.

The Enrollee will not automatically replace our current Drivers upon leaving, giving us a chance to continue his development on Academy, unless we cornfirm his appointment.

The Erollees can be immediately be fired if we plan to replace him with another, no two "second" driver will co-exists with each other .

Enrollees can be hired immediately as our Driver to replace the current Driver, the separation fee will still apply.
Thijs Rieken
(Grupa Amateur - 37)

Teme: 1042
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3982 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 08:46:30 Citat 
I have played a game where you could also train your drivers extra with kart races until a certain age. Interesting concept, although I don't know how to fit this in without breaking the balance of the game.

It would need to be useful from Rookie (or Ama) to Elite from either a financial standpoint or the prospect of acquiring new talent.

It would need to be either not overpowered in usefulness so you can opt out, or be expensive enough to be a proper consideration.

One big hurdle here is that when you always have a talent in the works, it kind of eliminates the use for a competitive market. If you can just have a steady supply of young talent by using this option then I think it's unbalanced.
Michael Jones
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Teme: 1387
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3983 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 08:54:34 Citat 
Quote ( Adonijah Kenneth @ January 23rd 2020,07:13:33 )

GPRO Driver's Academy (Prodigy Creation) by Hiring and Enrolling a Second Driver.

it will provide additional Drivers Market activities and higher quality of drivers , we Develop a head of time our future drivers, additional Economic Planning.

Enrolling Fees varies to the Driver's OA and Manager's Group Level if needed be, but we will only pay the fee if we enrolled one, maintenace is cheaper than the Enrollement fee.

Enrollees growth will be limited by the Manager's Group on Drivers OA Cap if needed be. (Just in case we cant to develope him ahead, overextension penalty can charge)

Enrollees have the same Training options and fee of our Driver with different sessions per Race.

The Enrollee will not leave us until his contract with you expires.

The Enrollee will not automatically replace our current Drivers upon leaving, giving us a chance to continue his development on Academy, unless we cornfirm his appointment.

The Erollees can be immediately be fired if we plan to replace him with another, no two "second" driver will co-exists with each other .

Enrollees can be hired immediately as our Driver to replace the current Driver, the separation fee will still apply.

Suggest you do forum search before posting suggestions...

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=919&Page=1

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=16609

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=1813

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=3213

Thijs Rieken
(Grupa Amateur - 37)

Teme: 1042
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3984 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 09:25:05 Citat 
@Michael Jones (P25) the suggestion to use the search first has been suggested before :P

Joking aside, I think this is a bit different from the setting of two equal drivers that I've seen posted before over and over again. Having a talent program could be interesting, if it was carefully implemented.
Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Država:
Filipini 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #3985 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 09:53:54 Citat 
Thank you Micheal, thank you Thjs...

The idea is not the same with the other mentioned ideas. This is to develop a driver we can use in the future, only to those who want to risk it. In some point of a manager's Career on a certain Group level, he can gather funds that will be Taxed in the End of the season, in that case, It would be good to have an option like this.
Stefan Olofsson
(Grupa Amateur - 24)

Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #3986 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 13:28:01 Citat 
Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ January 21st 2020,16:44:01 )

Remember NOT everyone is in a team.

Consider, the top 3 managers in all Master groups and/or Elite, formed a team. Then a sister team is formed with the next top managers. They could rule Gpro and lock out any team challenge.

Then... the goal of playing the game is winning your Master group because you will never get to Elite.

Swapping team members between sister teams is a poor idea. Any cartel is not good for the general community of Gpro.

The biggest difficulty with this suggestion is that it adds nothing to the game play.

The "Game" is not improved and would result in a further impediment to success for many players.

Using this suggestion actually makes moving members around harder not easier. The more teams use it the weaker the existing members will be. The old team members will lose money on every transfer. The more they swap members around, the more they lose. As stated above, its an act of team solidarity supporting a team decision.

Teams a big part of the game. Players joins teams all the time. If this is added as an option to every recruitment, in addition the my original intention it could be used as a tool for both teams and players to bargain on a recruitment deal. I didn't impose any restriction how players could use this feature.

This suggestion will not hinder any players success. If anything it could make it easier for all players to join a team by helping them reduce the initial cost.
Michael Jones
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Teme: 1387
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3987 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 13:51:18 Citat 
Quote ( Adonijah Kenneth @ January 23rd 2020,09:53:54 )

Thank you Micheal, thank you Thjs...

The idea is not the same with the other mentioned ideas. This is to develop a driver we can use in the future, only to those who want to risk it. In some point of a manager's Career on a certain Group level, he can gather funds that will be Taxed in the End of the season, in that case, It would be good to have an option like this.

So what your saying is..you have a driver ( A) that your racing with and another driver (B) that your training.

So when contract runs out on Driver A you just use driver B instead of going into driver Market..

Next you will be wanting 2 cars.
Stefan Olofsson
(Grupa Amateur - 24)

Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3988 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 13:52:12 Citat 
Thinking of Roys arguments, maybe the cost of joining a higher ranked team should be higher and joining a lower ranked lower?

That would allow players to experiment more in the beginning and make it harder for top teams to focus their best members.
Stefan Olofsson
(Grupa Amateur - 24)

Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3989 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 13:55:08 (zadnji uredio23 Sij 2020, 13:56:36 od Stefan Olofsson) Citat 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ January 23rd 2020,13:51:18 )

So what your saying is..you have a driver ( A) that your racing with and another driver (B) that your training.

So when contract runs out on Driver A you just use driver B instead of going into driver Market..

Next you will be wanting 2 cars.

Maybe he is saying that you have to pay for two drivers but you can only use one?
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Teme: 12503
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3990 objavljeno 23 Sij 2020, 14:08:25 Citat 
Quote ( Stefan Olofsson @ January 23rd 2020,13:28:01 )

Using this suggestion actually makes moving members around harder not easier. The more teams use it the weaker the existing members will be

Actually it can be quite the opposite. Because in the long run even the $3,000,000 isn't really that much comparing to the benefits one can get from a team, dividing that to the whole team to $300,000 would be a bargain and would increase the advantage of (multi)teams even more, specially comparing to managers who are not in a team.

Quote ( Stefan Olofsson @ January 23rd 2020,13:28:01 )

This suggestion will not hinder any players success

But it would put some managers in a more disadvantaged position, and in a way that is hindering.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 132 [133134 ... 191 192 193 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu