Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 44 [4546 ... 53 54 55 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Elite Press 1632 odgovora
Andrew Watson
(Grupa Master - 2)

Teme: 2946
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1321 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 14:15:28 Citat 
Quote ( Brendan Macsweeney @ February 1st 2018,14:12:24 )

what is this suppose to be about on the forum because i am very confused so in future case4 mdo not mail me about

They're exchanging explicit adult videos, but using code words so that the authorities don't catch on.

I recommend the Hancocks. Not for the faint-hearted though.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 3021
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1322 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 14:29:34 Citat 
Quote ( Andrew Watson @ February 1st 2018,14:15:28 )

I recommend the Hancocks. Not for the faint-hearted though.

Too right, they can make you incontimental.
Max Watson
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 5184
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1323 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 15:31:09 Citat 
Quote ( Brendan Macsweeney @ February 1st 2018,14:12:24 )

what is this suppose to be about on the forum because i am very confused so in future case4 mdo not mail me about

Doru Macsweeney =]
Diogo Schwinn
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 515
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1324 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 17:27:25 Citat 
Great job Florencia. Waiting for mine. Lol
Florencia Caro
(Grupa Master - 3)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 17138
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1325 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 18:46:49 Citat 
Stressed about Market Madness? Then take some mins to meet our next interviewee! And keep those comments coming 😉
Florencia Caro
(Grupa Master - 3)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (12)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #1326 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 19:01:12 Citat 
From the chilly lands of the lovely nested dolls, welcome our next interviewee

Previous Season: 62 - Group Master 4, 3rd place with 56 points and 1 win
Team: MatrËshka
Previous Season: 62 - 26th with 533.2668 team points

Master 4 was the group where promotion candidates were most unclear along the season, did that have any effect on your managerial decisions?

Yes, the season has turned out very interesting. Several times during the season I had to change plans and to change strategy. I am upset only with the fact that it was necessary to spend much more finance for execution of the dream, than planned. But I am very grateful to all guys for interesting fight and I congratulate those who could grant the desires.

In the last 10 seasons you have not kept the same driver for longer than 2 seasons, what is the reason behind that?

Yes, it is valid indeed. Earlier I had an attempt "to raise" the pilot and it wasn't pleasant to me, can be because then I lacked experience yet. With the pilot 2 seasons easier to make plans. But I don't exclude that I will sometime try to play with longer plan and to take the pilot for 3 seasons, and maybe it is more.

You have several seasons experience at Master level, do you feel there have been noticeable changes in that tier since the introduction of driver energy?

I am convinced that all last innovations have introduced more interest in a game and have increased game options. I am grateful to administrators that they don't stand still and try to diversify a game. I hope that the most interesting novelties still are in a development stage.

Do you feel prepared for Elite? What are your long term expectations?

Of course not. I have come to Elite only for receiving experience now. And that somehow is a shame to play 5 years and never to get into Elite. Now all expectations it only receiving such experience for further understanding in what state it will be necessary to come to Elite in the future.

What was the best moment of your GPRO career so far?

I will tell surely that last season was the most intriguing and interesting in all my career and I am very glad that at me it has turned out to get into Elite though even if for one season. Sometime I surely still will return more prepared here. Thanks.

Thank you for taking part, Igor

For Elite Press®, Flo
Ignacio Belatti
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 558
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1327 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 19:09:14 Citat 
Well done Igor!
Well deserved for the steady point scoring along the season and thanks for being fast enough for taking mine and Rui´s place XD
Rui Silva
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 1687
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1328 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 19:57:46 Citat 
Fully agree 😊

Well done!
Igor Pererva
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 16
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1329 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 20:22:56 Citat 
Thanks guys. In the next season we will trade with you places)))
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 3594
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #1330 objavljeno 1 Velj 2018, 22:53:42 Citat 
Sorry Igor but I'm angry. You never mentioned how great was to race in group with me and other guys at M4. You should show some respect towards the men who made you great.
Violeta Peiksteniene
(Grupa Rookie - 190)

Teme: 131
  Država:
Litva 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1331 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 03:59:58 Citat 
whats happened I am in team?
Igor Pererva
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 16
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1332 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 08:31:11 Citat 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ February 1st 2018,22:53:42 )

Sorry Igor but I'm angry. You never mentioned how great was to race in group with me and other guys at M4. You should show some respect towards the men who made you great.

Andrea, sorry, well of course I could never get into Elite if not magnificent participants of the M4 group. Thanks to you personally and all company)))
Alexei Malkin
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 2615
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1333 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 08:34:19 Citat 
Quote ( Igor Pererva @ February 2nd 2018,08:31:11 )

I could never get into Elite if not magnificent participants of the M4 group
Andrea, he let you know that he had not enough of speed to promote from another group.
Joshua Michael
(Grupa Rookie - 6)

Teme: 44
  Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1334 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 09:05:14 Citat 
Well Done Igor!!..now put your 5 years experience to the test and show those Oldies what New Blood can do.
Florencia Caro
(Grupa Master - 3)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1335 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 18:57:51 Citat 
Do you know what time is it? It's NOTIFICATION TIME!! 😈

Some reading to help us cope with the last minutes before we get to start our engines! Do not miss the chance to leave your comments 😝
George Slater4
(Grupa Amateur - 123)

Teme: 603
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1336 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 18:58:57 (zadnji uredio2 Velj 2018, 19:07:56 od George Slater) Citat 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ February 2nd 2018,18:57:51 )

It's NOTIFICATION TIME!!

I haven't got my notification yet :(

Edit: Still none
Florencia Caro
(Grupa Master - 3)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (18)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #1337 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 19:18:29 Citat 
There's a Brazilian dude at Elite? So Leandro is no longer a thing? Might need to meet the guy who's challenging him then! Please welcome

Previous Season: 62 - Group Master 3, 1st place with 105 points and 4 wins
Team: The Overtakers
Previous Season: 62 - 32nd with 515.2666 team points

3rd time at Master and you finally promoted to Elite, congratulations! What were the missing components of the pack, in your previous attempts to retain Master?

Thanks Flo, on my first time I promoted without wanting to, so I came back to learn, the second time I think I had a pilot still not trained and a bad car, so even trying to not get the retention, I got a pilot back to the pro, I tried to be constant in the top 10, I tested a lot and returned to the master. Today I think I've learned that we need to focus on everywhere, pilot, car, sponsorships, etc. It's no use to be very good at one thing and very bad at another.

You have been consistently picking drivers, relegating and promoting back with them. Has your driver model or training model change on the way? Did driver energy introduction affect your approach?

This is a very good question. I think that way you can not only improve your driver but also improve your whole package. I often wondered if it was the right way to act. I still do not know if it's the best way, but I think in my case it worked, since I got to the elite.

In relation to energy, I think it was good since it facilitated financial management, as it reduced the expenses with the parts. But it was bad because today we have drivers less trained than before in the lower classes. In the end it is a matter of understanding how to make the best choice between regular training and spa training.

Did you find last season particularly expensive or challenging in any way? Or was everything set and tuned for the Elite assault?

It was all set to go to the elite. But at the beginning of the season I never imagined that it would be with the title of the group, the cup and still as the national hero. There were big managers on M3, especially Radek Sus who had a better package than mine, so I think I got to do a great job being the champion. And that M3 made me a much better manager.

We've seen discussions on the forums in the last days, regarding casual taxes, highlighting Amateur money/sponsor hoarding. You have not been in Amateur since Season 48. Do you feel you are in disadvantage, from the financial point of view?

I believe that not being in the amateur made me look for ways to better manage my money. I also think that Gpro is not a game of accumulating money and paying fees, it is a game of winning and knowing where to spend and or investing, it does not help to gain much and not know how to manage that you will have to return to the amateur constantly. Concluding your question, I do not feel at a disadvantage, there are several ways to play the game. Everyone will have to choose the best one for themselves.

What are you expecting to achieve at Elite, do you think you are ready to retain?

I hope to learn a lot, if you have tips, you can send me in private. Lol. I definitely think I do not have a package for the elite. I even chose to keep the driver I took from the Master to the pro and brought it to the elite. It will not be easy retention, but I will try. It would be incredible, though unlikely, to be champion with this driver.

For Elite Press®, Flo
Michael Keeney
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 13519
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1338 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 19:18:53 Citat 
Flo trolling the whole of GPRO.

Good one...
Scott Wood
(Grupa Amateur - 101)

Teme: 237
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1339 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 19:27:18 Citat 
lol michael k
Roy Mitchell
(Grupa Amateur - 85)

Teme: 5905
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1340 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 19:33:51 Citat 
Nice, concise and informative. Good luck, Diogo.

Good interview Flo, keep it up. :)
Damir Hictaler
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Teme: 518
  Država:
Hrvatska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1341 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 20:02:21 Citat 
Great !
Kamal Naoui
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Teme: 253
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1342 objavljeno 2 Velj 2018, 22:00:23 Citat 
Nice itw ! Ty
Diogo Schwinn
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 515
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1343 objavljeno 3 Velj 2018, 01:30:22 Citat 
Thanks Flo. Amazing job.

Wonderful work, which can continue every day better.

Thanks Roy.
Radek Sus
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 593
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1344 objavljeno 3 Velj 2018, 11:21:49 Citat 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ February 2nd 2018,19:18:29 )

There were big managers on M3, especially Radek Sus who had a better package than mine, so I think I got to do a great job being the champion.

You did great job in last races of the season. Fully deserved championship Diogo.

Good luck in Elite :-)
Quote ( Diogo Schwinn @ February 3rd 2018,01:30:22 )

Thanks Flo. Amazing job.

Wonderful work, which can continue every day better.

Fully agree
Florencia Caro
(Grupa Master - 3)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (14)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #1345 objavljeno 5 Velj 2018, 19:45:15 Citat 
Wait, this guy left Elite and now is back? Never noticed when he left 😉. Back at the top tier...

Previous Season: 62 - Group Master 1, 2nd place with 57 points and 1 win
Team: Black Supernova
Previous Season: 62 - 24th with 539.7996 team points

Seems Elite managers will have to put up with you again. Did the relegation take you by surprise on Hancocks, or did you see it coming?

It was a big surprise. I saw 3 managers who want to relegate before last race and was pretty sure that 4 points are enough to save. By the way, it was michis.

Can an old dog learn new tricks, Vsev? Were your gameplay or planning affected in any way by your recent visit to Master tier?

Surely, it was a totally new experience. I was not in Masters for more than 30 seasons. Driver energy affects much more on Masters that on Elite so I made several discoveries for myself, which make me look a little differently at the Elite. Also, I looked a little differently on the development of a pilot. I hope it will help me in Elite.

Was a relatively fast promotion back to Elite in your plans, or did you decide that on the way?

I know that many players are developing long-term plans related to falling to amateurs, accumulating money and returning to the elite to fight for the championship. I never planned anything like that. Perhaps I would win more titles based on such tactics, but I do not regret it. For me, every season is a struggle here and now. I get pleasure from this. Therefore, I originally wanted to return in 2 seasons, but could not stand the competition. Honestly, I'm not ready for a return now. I think that in M3 or M5 I would not be able to get into the top three. I think that now in my place reasonable managers would prefer to choose pipi and go back down for at least 2 more seasons. I can not boast a lot of money either by the high level of the car or by the grown pilot. But I will still try to fight to the last.

Supernova Family used to bring a constant flow of managers to Elite, which seems to have stopped in the recent seasons. What is the reason behind that?

The team, like individuals, has phases of emergence, maturation, maximum strength and aging. If we try to compare the age of the team with the age of a person, then probably now we are about 55 years old. We are still a workable mechanism, but we have lost the excitement and desire to be the best. We are just pleased to be together and enjoy playing moments and personal communication. In addition, the game itself is aging. The last 10 seasons the number of players is falling, there are few new players. If earlier we had a queue of those wishing to enroll, now we get on average one normal application in two seasons. And to look for newcomers themselves, we do not really have a desire to motivate.

For Elite Press®, Flo
Shawn McCool
(Grupa Amateur - 47)

Teme: 233
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #1346 objavljeno 5 Velj 2018, 20:22:51 Citat 
Hey pretty, your doing well.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Teme: 7849
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1347 objavljeno 5 Velj 2018, 20:25:20 Citat 
Vsevolod won't appreciate being called pretty! He is doing well though :)
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 3107
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1348 objavljeno 5 Velj 2018, 20:28:53 (zadnji uredio5 Velj 2018, 20:29:05 od Miel Soeterbroek) Citat 
I think he has matured enough to appreciate a compliment like that, Kirsty
Antonio Gattulli
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 1068
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1349 objavljeno 5 Velj 2018, 21:28:55 Citat 
Race 3 Season 56
Vsevolod wrote a page of the story of Gpro!
Let's not forget!
Congratulations....
Shawn McCool
(Grupa Amateur - 47)

Teme: 233
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #1350 objavljeno 6 Velj 2018, 03:50:54 Citat 
pretty sad, cant even give a complement; without getting a thumbs down.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 44 [4546 ... 53 54 55 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu