Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 29 30 [31 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Martini Racing recruiting! 929 odgovora
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Teme: 5069
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #900 objavljeno 22 Lis 2016, 02:20:10 Citat 
Recruitment closed

Thank you to all that have applied. You are now on the votings stage. Now its up to us to make the best choice for the team.
Applications sent now will not be considered as we are starting voting process.
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #901 objavljeno 23 Lis 2016, 22:27:04 Citat 
I want to thank all the applications that we have received so far. As for the new Martini member there is already an official decision. There was one very good candidate that stood out this time and the decision couldnt be other, we already had a general idea of who was going to be the new member and once votings started it was clear there was no doubt about the decision.

Now that the structure is fully built its time to get this team back where it belongs. You'll be earing a lot from us in the following seasons, but not through this thread.

Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #902 objavljeno 11 Ožu 2017, 16:42:31 (zadnji uredio11 Ožu 2017, 16:55:11 od Ivan Silva) Citat 
It took me a while to find this topic. Half an year has passed and unfortunatelly i am writing here again.

I am in one way sad to inform we are loosing another member to retirement in the end of this season, on another way i am happy to inform there is an opportunity for us to get some fresh blood in our team and for you to take an opportunity to join one of the rising teams in the current seasons.

Since we've have to deal with the situation right now and considering the timing the team is facing, ideally the new member will be joining before race 1 next season which means we will be making a decision until 24th march depending on how the recruitment process goes.

I am getting unrustied on this process but the usuall procedure is we decide a deadline internally (which is still being discussed) which will later be revealed here. We may even receive the best app on day 1 but we will give everyone equal chance of applying and for us to get to know them so please dont take us waiting as a sign of "you're not good enough".

As to what we are looking for: i can tell our latest recruit Andrea was the most pleasing app i've received (my personal opinion) as we havent opened public recruitment and he still wanted to apply to us. What do you get from this? one of the key parts on us accepting him was that he showed this was were he wanted to be.

We want to know you. what you can do. what you can be. be creative, surprise us and you may stand out amongst the apps.

The apps should be sent over here: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=202238
Dont wait for last minute to send in your apps, we would have fewer time to get to know you and you would be less likely to be accepted. just a hint.
Team profile: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=84
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #903 objavljeno 12 Ožu 2017, 16:40:33 Citat 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ December 27th 2015,20:01:09 )

I had a vision, of a team comming back from ashes and winning a 4th title. That vision had everything to become s reality in a couple of seasons, and we want you to be a part of it. Apply now

Did i actually write this? The vision is a reality now. We've shown a glimpse of what we target early this season and in the near future there's more of it comming.
With some managers going through a rebuild process its not always easy to remain motivated in the game and it has caused one of us to decide it was game over but i can assure you we are more motivated than ever. The hard part of the rebuild process is almost over for some managers so now we can enjoy the game again

I also found something from an old recruitment post:

Quote ( Ivan Silva @ September 1st 2016,17:42:47 )

We basicly look for:

Motivation: someone who still aims to achiev more in the game, not just playing casually. We want someone who can be close to being addicted to the game (I call it healthy addiction)

Activity: Someone to actively enter team discussions or just simple banter. Preferably to take part in Skype discussions actively (although we dont require you to be there everyday obviously, just make the effort to show up when you can).

Trust: Thats why we are taking our time to get to know you. We will not accept a complete stranger in our team. Do not take this as a "we are waiting for someone better", we are just assuring you are really the one we want.

We dont expect to teach the basics to our team mates but less experienced managers can have their chance to join in if they can show us their value.

Andrea Marra
(Grupa Amateur - 55)

Teme: 116
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #904 objavljeno 13 Ožu 2017, 16:33:33 (zadnji uredio13 Ožu 2017, 16:35:42 od Andrea Marra) Citat 
Hi all!
I'm Andrea, I was the last application that the Martini guys considered and accepted 2 season ago.
I want to tell you that apply for this spot in our team could be your best choice for your career here in Gpro: great guys, good communication, active forum and more..try and find out what we can offer! Don't be shy to send an e-mail here /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=202238 : I thought I had no chance but now I'm here and it was a great decision!
Tell us who you are and what you can bring to us: together we can make that breakthrough you want for your career!
Andrea Marra
(Grupa Amateur - 55)

Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #905 objavljeno 14 Ožu 2017, 18:34:42 Citat 
Come on guys! move your fingers on your PC and send an e-mail here /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=202238.
Check on post #902 what we want to know, tell us why we should choose you and impress us!
don't miss the chance to join one of the best team here!!
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #906 objavljeno 15 Ožu 2017, 16:29:13 (zadnji uredio15 Ožu 2017, 18:24:13 od Andrei Ciuchi) Citat 
I am proud to announce Martini will once again be represented in Elite next season. For the second time Sergey has done it and this time he took a different approach towards the promo. Im sure he wont be the only one getting there as we all have the necessary knowledge and game skills to get there.

Me personally just got bad luck in the group I came in and found a guy who was willing to spend all his money just to say he's the only romanian on Master. That guy has now retired to rookie after one terrible Master season and a guy like me with everything carefully planned lost a great young driver and have to take some time to rebuild on amateur. Meanwhile I've already designed the plan for my next attack. What happened to me last season wont take me down, I will rise up stronger than ever.

If you're the sort of guy who promotes at any cost look somewhere else, we dont want that. If you're the sort of guy who takes a bad season as a learning experience you got my attention.

Official deadline will be set for March 21st (next tuesday), will give you plenty of time to apply and us some time to decide before race 1, but it doesnt necessarily mean we will do race 1 with 10 members.

EDIT

After discussion with a team mate i feel it is important to clarify this: We are 10 now but one of us is leaving on reset.

(Mod-edit: Added additional sentence, as per Ivan's wishes.)
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #907 objavljeno 16 Ožu 2017, 18:36:55 Citat 
Recruitment getting more shape now. The bar is getting high, some new and old faces showing up, not gonna be an easy decision.

Still we will allow everyone to have equal chance to meet us so you still have 5 days left to send in your apps
Andreas Ramann
(Grupa Pro - 8)

Teme: 806
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #908 objavljeno 18 Ožu 2017, 00:36:17 Citat 
It has been a while since I've wrote something in a recruiting thread, well it's now.

It was a 7 seasons back when I got an invite to join this marvelous team. Did I like these cups beside the team name and it's legendary name? Of course... not!
It was the time when Martini was rebuilding and I got to join this amazing team with amazing teammates.
We have lost some marvelous managers from our team and this time we have a 1 spot open just for you! Yes, you reading over the PC there not that Martini drink near you.

Send those juicy apps, filled with Martini's in your mind to our team leader Ivan here: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=202238

If you somehow don't believe about the cups or think I'm way too drunk from the Martini, then you may also check out our team page over here: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=84

As the season has ended now, you should drink that Martini for celebration and be sure to not get too drunk as there's only 4 days left to send in your application!
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #909 objavljeno 19 Ožu 2017, 14:31:35 Citat 
This time there have been less candidates than usual but the quality of the apps remains. There is no favourite for the votings that will be starting soon and once again a tough decision has to be made because we can only accept one app. They are managers who are specificly applying to us which shows us this is where they want to be, not looking to join any team. We certainly dont look for leftovers from other recruitments so if you're thinking on applying to us while having a decision from another team pending, do not apply to us at all.

You can learn about the game everywhere, but you cant get to meet people like us elsewhere. With that being said you have 2 days to write a nice app to us so that we get to know you better. Preferably dont wait until last minute to apply as your chances to being accepted will be slimmer.
Sergey Seravin
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 142
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #910 objavljeno 21 Ožu 2017, 17:40:21 Citat 
Hi all from Elite!
Want to be there too? Leave a message to Ivan. You have only few hours left to do it
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #911 objavljeno 22 Ožu 2017, 01:34:59 Citat 
Hey guys,

I take the opportunity to inform you the recruitment is officially closed. We had a setback wth another member retiring earlier this week which is unfortunate as we're talking about a guy i have full respect for and i will personally miss him a lot as he's been one of the best mates i've had in this game. He was even generous enough to leave us all his supporter credits so the team can carry on using the livery especially now that we are once again represented in Elite.

On the other hand there were plenty of decent apps. Some faces familiar, others not so much. I believe the team will be unanymous regarding the decision and we are likely to be accepting the new candidates really soon.

Thank you everyone for you interest
Ivan
Sergey Seravin
(Grupa Elite)

Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #912 objavljeno 21 Svi 2017, 18:55:05 Citat 
Hello everyone.
We are Martini Racing and we are recruiting again!

After Ivan leaving we're looking another manager who will bring Martini back to the top. We are close enough already but there are some steps which we should do.
Write me a letter, join us!
Andrea Marra
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #913 objavljeno 22 Svi 2017, 16:58:17 (zadnji uredio22 Svi 2017, 17:05:14 od Andrea Marra) Citat 
Hey there, I'm here for the daily bump.
Many of you out there noticed that Ivan left, but Martini is still here ready to improve season by season.
We always aim to the be the best and we all work on our plan to reach the big goal.
So what we expect from you?Experience for sure, because we can help you to be successful but we want someone who knows the game standing on his own feet. A project: if you have one clear in your mind, it could give you a boost in our standing because a good preparation lead to a successful career in GPRO and we want successful managers so..impress us!
Of course a good english is required to have access to our data, our forum, our Skype chat and..much more!
Supporter status would help to wear our beautiful livery.
We thank all the application we've already received, we will read all of them and we will give you equal chances.At the moment there is not an official deadline to apply but we want to fill the spot as soon as possible.We'll tell you an official date in the next days
So if you think you're the guy we're looking for please write your pm here
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=225968
or to our Elite team leader Sergey /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=589429 and..hurry up:maybe it's your last chance to catch our train, destination:success!
Andrea Marra
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #914 objavljeno 23 Svi 2017, 17:25:54 (zadnji uredio23 Svi 2017, 17:34:06 od Andrea Marra) Citat 
Quote ( Andrea Marra @ March 13th 2017,16:33:33 )

Hi all!
I'm Andrea, I was the last application that the Martini guys considered and accepted 2 season ago.
I want to tell you that apply for this spot in our team could be your best choice for your career here in Gpro: great guys, good communication, active forum and more..try and find out what we can offer! Don't be shy to send an e-mail here /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=202238 : I thought I had no chance but now I'm here and it was a great decision!
Tell us who you are and what you can bring to us: together we can make that breakthrough you want for your career!

This is what I wrote here 2 months ago,I was enthusiastic,really. Now I'm even more enthusiastic because time pass but we can still improve, can enjoy the game and with the co-operation in our team even a bad manager like me can reach some goals, and step by step we're all going to climb that ladder. You better want to be one of us, don't miss this chance we're giving to you. We're reading a good number of PM, some good applications have already been sent to us..try to overtake them in our personal standing before we made the choice.

This is our team page : /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=84

To be sure we consider your application, you must:
- Read post #913
- Go to this link /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=225968
- Hope that your mail won't be lost in my mailbox(just kidding)

It's up to you now!! Don't lose time and give me something to read!
Andrea Marra
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #915 objavljeno 24 Svi 2017, 20:54:02 Citat 
Here we are again ladies and gentlemen, for our daily bump!
We are the Martini Racing /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=84 and we are recruiting.

We're receiving a good amount of applications but it does not mean that you, yes you, can't be our new member.
See guys, maybe you too have this feeling when you read this, maybe you think:"Why they should pick me?" because I had that feeling when I applied. Well, the answer is:"You will never know if you don't try!"I applied to this team because I was sure to find what I need to improve,I had to do some sacrifices but now I'm a better player for sure. Also you will have the chance to wear one of the most fascinating liveries in the game, full of history and with a lot of races won in all the categories.
So it's time to go here /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=225968
and tell me why you should choose you.
Read post #913 to make sure to tell us all we want to know and..hurry up guys!
Andrea Marra
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #916 objavljeno 25 Svi 2017, 20:00:13 Citat 
Guys pay attention please! This is your last chance to join Martini Racing /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=84.
We have been sent a lot of PM so we can choose our new team mate from a bunch of very qualified manager. But you have one, the last, opportunity to join us and you have to send us you application before tomorrow. The deadline is set for

FRIDAY 26th of MAY, 10:00 AM

to give equal opportunity to all the shy people out there.
So the path to follow is always the same: read post #913, send a pm to me here /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=225968 and, cross your finger!

Andrea Marra
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #917 objavljeno 26 Svi 2017, 13:11:04 (zadnji uredio26 Svi 2017, 13:12:28 od Andrea Marra) Citat 
Recruitment is closed. Now we're gonna take our time to decide and we will send out pms to all the candidates.We've had a lot of work recently with all that applications,thank you guys,it means that Martini is still one of the most important team in the game.
Hopefully before R1 you will know who's gonna be our new member.

Thank you all!!
Sergey Seravin
(Grupa Pro - 24)

Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #918 objavljeno 25 Ruj 2017, 18:27:19 Citat 
Wake up and join Martini
New season opens new goals
Leave a message to anybody of the team
Sven Bojkowski
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 1207
  Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #919 objavljeno 28 Stu 2017, 21:14:28 Citat 
Martini Racing are recruiting.

Are you an epileptic jack-hammer operator or are you a eunuch that can sing like Barry White? We'd like you to race with us.
Thomas Mckeown
(Grupa Rookie - 47)

Teme: 38
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #920 objavljeno 17 Kol 2018, 16:37:03 Citat 
Martini Racing is recruiting.

Applications without a message to myself will be rejected.

Martini is looking for stable, respectable, and easy going managers.
English is a must.

That being said, I am looking forward to hearing from anyone and everyone. Rookie to Elites alike. Martini has had all levels and will continue to support development as well as senior managers looking for a change.

Tex Palmer
(Grupa Amateur - 92)

Teme: 749
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #921 objavljeno 27 Kol 2018, 19:50:41 Citat 
bump
Thomas Mckeown
(Grupa Rookie - 47)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #922 objavljeno 28 Kol 2018, 14:05:36 Citat 
Martini Racing is recruiting.

REMINDER: Applications without a message to THE TEAM LEADER will be rejected.

Martini is looking for stable, respectable, and easy going managers.
English is a must.

That being said, We are looking forward to hearing from anyone and everyone. Rookie to Elites alike. Martini has had all levels and will continue to support development as well as senior managers looking for a change.
Tex Palmer
(Grupa Amateur - 92)

Teme: 749
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #923 objavljeno 31 Kol 2018, 18:42:56 Citat 
Come on guys dont just apply send a message it only takes a minute or 2 to write
Thomas Mckeown
(Grupa Pro - 23)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #924 objavljeno 24 Ožu 2021, 13:33:30 Citat 
Hello everyone. Martini Racing welcomes everyone to Season 81 of Gpro racing.

Team Martini is once again open to new recruits. We are going to start the season with the aim to grow a foundation towards the future. That future could be YOU!

Applications are open to anyone willing to be part of something from the ground level. New or experienced we need YOU!

You must speak/type English. Unfortunately, myself and most of the current team are not able to translate anything else.

In order for your application to be considered you MUST send me a personal message. Does it have to be your whole life story with certified personal references? NO!
A simple message of what you like about GPro, why you want to be part of Martini, and what your plan to achieve in GPro is enough.

Martini is a team with a long and storied history. Much like the real life Martini Racing team, we have had our ups and downs along the way. Maybe you can be part of our return to prominence.

Good luck to all that apply and happy racing.

Brian Windell
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Teme: 9
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #925 objavljeno 30 Sij 2022, 20:36:58 Citat 
Team Martini is once again open to new recruits. We are going to start next season with the aim to grow a foundation towards the future. That future could be YOU

In order for your application to be considered you MUST race every race.

Brian Windell
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #926 objavljeno 6 Velj 2022, 16:28:48 Citat 
We want YOU

Apply today
Brian Windell
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #927 objavljeno 25 Ruj 2022, 09:40:27 Citat 
We are Martini and we look for good manager to help our team
Brian Windell
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #928 objavljeno 27 Stu 2022, 09:38:57 (zadnji uredio27 Stu 2022, 09:51:14 od Brian Windell) Citat 
We are considering new managers for the team.

Min level is Amatuer. If you miss races or are shit dont bother.
Eugen Arnold
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Teme: 1
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #929 objavljeno 20 Velj 2023, 15:28:26 Citat 
Good afternoon.

Martini are looking for a couple of managers to complete our team.

Slots will be available from round 8 onwards.

We are a guild team and ideally are looking for managers already associated with the guild network, but don't worry if you don't know what that means or are not linked we are always looking to expand and for the right person this would be a great opportunity.

Written applications please gentlemen.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 29 30 [31 Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu