Stranica [12 3 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Anketa Forumske teme
Would you like cancellation of Driver Energy?
Prijavi se da glasuješ ili da vidiš rezultate ankete
Začetnik Tema: Cancel Driver Energy 571 odgovora
Victor Kamennov
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 712
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (34)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (72)
Stari post #1 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 06:40:59 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 06:41:38 od Victor Kamennov) Citat 
Obviously, this option from the Admin adds more challenges and to narrow the choice of tactics, and also destroys many plans! In whose interests is it made of?Is it in the interests of newbies? It does not cost anything to ride as before on CT 100 and do not understand the cause of their failures. For them it would be possible to create a new interesting view of the race, to introduce a Safety Car, but not an additional difficulty in their way.

Experienced players are asking why now, in the interest of someone his plans? It is obvious that with the introduction of Driver Energy will have to change their plans, losing motivation from bad results, to lose sponsors.

What is the interest when the entire peleton in Singapore pilots "die" 50-lap? It remains only to put the quick laps at the end of the race to minimize the loss of time from riding in the "smoke", increasing engine wear, or every race to finish in the "smoke" losing 3-4 seconds/lap.

In real Formula 1 is it possible that the pilot rested between races 2 weeks "died" in the last laps and having not worn the rubber was driving them with 4 seconds slower? Conversely, many put their best laps to the finish. The introduction of the Safety Car seems to me much more logical.

P.S. Sorry for my English...
Graham Mercer
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Teme: 2008
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #2 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 06:44:56 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 06:45:53 od Graham Mercer) Citat 
Quote ( Victor Kamennov @ September 18th 2016,06:40:59 )

In real Formula 1 is it possible that the pilot rested between races 2 weeks "died" in the last laps

Yes it is possible if the driver has pushed overly hard for the whole race until he reaches a point where he is so exhausted that he cannot continue to push, then he either crashes, stops or goes much slower to finish the race.

The analogy to using too much risk is quite clear :)
Doru Paraschiv
(Grupa Amateur - 34)

Teme: 2408
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (10)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (14)
Stari post #3 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 06:54:17 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 06:55:05 od Doru Paraschiv) Citat 
Oh....thanks GOD....somebody just maked a thread. I was prepared to make one like this but more haters on my head after!

Thanks Victor!!!
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Grupa Amateur - 20)

Teme: 1744
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (12)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #4 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 06:56:52 Citat 
give it a season, after 1 race nobody can no it's long term effects.
Doru Paraschiv
(Grupa Amateur - 34)

Teme: 2408
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #5 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 06:58:40 Citat 
Yes....good point.....but after 1st race.....I am dissapointed
Andrew Wilden
(Grupa Pro - 24)

Teme: 1502
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (23)
Stari post #6 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:09:34 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 07:14:48 od Andrew Wilden) Citat 
Part of my post to my Team(s), about covers my feelings;
================================================

Seriously, I am not against the implementation of this change, but it needs serious "Tweaking", & very quickly.
The loss of energy is far too much :(((((
Even the Top Guys in Elite, can't run 100CT, making this change seriously flawed IMO.

I see many experienced managers leaving the Game, if this is left as is.
We are being F*@king Dictated to.
Don't we get enough of that in Real Life :P

Maximum Energy loss running 100CT should be something like;
Elite; 80%
Master; 85%
Pro; 90%
Amateur; 95%
Rookie; 100%

Just an example, but I think it would be much fairer, than this BULLSHIT from R1.

There is talk, that it will vary a lot Track to Track, but the simple fact is OBP strategies, are a thing of the past for the entire race distance.
================================================

The Forums over the last couple of days show how Pissed Off, so many players are.
Is it worth destroying what the Game has become over many years of development, for this one change as it is ??

Fix it or Fail ??
I wonder which way the Admins will go??
Graham Mercer
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Teme: 2008
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (21)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #7 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:13:39 Citat 
Different tracks will have different energy usage.
It might just be that Singapore is an extremely heavy track on energy, so why not hold back on demanding changes until there has been at least another race or two in order to get a better idea of energy consumption on a per track basis.
Andrei Harnicu
(Grupa Amateur - 73)

Teme: 503
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #8 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:17:21 Citat 
Are some problems here:
1. Was only 1 race and that is known as the most challenging circuit in F1. So probably a lot of energy consumption is in Singapore(Hamilton said that Singapore double your effort from Monaco). Nobody don't know how exactly works, so we need to find it. Maybe need to be tweaked too.
2. If you're very good and adapt very quickly, you don't need to change your plans, lose motivation and sponsors.
3. Safety Car addition will destroy more plans than (changing strategies in race etc).
Claudio Szynkier
(Grupa Amateur - 118)

Teme: 1043
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (13)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #9 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:26:37 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 07:33:52 od Claudio Szynkier) Citat 
it's amazing this skill, commonly found here, of requiring adventurous and exciting changes and then (when they come) oppose them with quasi-smart and empty-intricate reasoning that only show what was there before (when the intelligent boys were demanding) was pure boredom.

Jon Luc Loosemore
(Grupa Amateur - 80)

Teme: 245
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (25)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #10 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:35:33 Citat 
Wow people want to cancel it already ? I wonder how that makes the admins and devs feel! They work hard to bring you new features and you shoot them down after 1 race ? Maybe you just don't like chance!
Alan Horsley
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Teme: 2084
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (10)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #11 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:45:46 Citat 
Going to make what was supposed to by a promo season a lot harder but i still think it's a great and very positive change.
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 3248
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)
Stari post #12 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:55:35 Citat 
I think the way it has been implemented is poor.
You have too many guys shooting in the dark..... And guys that have put intricate plans in order to improve and progress have now been seriously hampered. So much for planning.

It will be a guess as to energy levels used at certain CT risk for ALL of the tracks. It even caught out the elite at Singapore FFS. Maybe it is different energy use at different tracks, maybe not.

I feel really sorry for guys that have planned promotion seasons or to progress through the ranks to suddenly have the game changed over night. Yep, I don't enjoy change in RL but there are other faults with GPRO that need solving first.

But, I really don't understand why we have another thread on energy, guys have put forward their point of view about it on several other threads.

It appears to me that guys at rookie/amateur think it's a great change and guys further up ( on the whole) think it's a poor change. I wonder why ? Maybe because they have seen seasons of planning go up in smoke.
Luke Frost
(Grupa Amateur - 22)

Teme: 11111
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (49)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #13 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 07:57:15 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 07:57:33 od Luke Frost) Citat 
"I have to actually Think to play this game"
"Must make admins change it! My super tool doesn't work anymore"

Get over it guys, this change was needed to keep people passionate about the game. I applaud it :) :)
Patrick Hertach
(Grupa Amateur - 52)

Teme: 460
  Država:
Švicarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #14 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:01:09 Citat 
Admins and Developers will see that 80% like the new feature. The races will be more fun....

There are people who are always unhappy.....
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Teme: 33335
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #15 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:13:06 Citat 
It only becomes a challenge if your driver doesn't recover to 100% before the next race.
Christopher Davis
(Grupa Amateur - 2)

Teme: 3808
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #16 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:16:03 Citat 
I don't get your complaints, sure, maybe elite guys can't run 100% CT all race.

This game needed something thrown in and we got it. All you guys decided to run your normal risks, even though Vlad said NOT to do so, and you're complaining.....he warned you....yo didn't listen.

Do you see any form of driver push 100% for every lap every race and not get tired?

I didn't think so.
Michal Szopinski
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Teme: 906
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (18)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #17 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:17:00 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 08:33:21 od Michal Szopinski) Citat 

Obviously, this option from the Admin adds more challenges and to narrow the choice of tactics, and also destroys many plans!

Narrows the choice of tactics? I think you've got it the other way around, Victor. Completely wrong. It's being able to use 100CT that narrows down the choice, there's just 1 optimal tactic in the race for you then. But driver energy opens up the strategies, especially when planning ahead. Together with the choice of risks it gives a massive combination of strategies, especially when we have mixed weather. Before everyone in Pro and above chucked 100CT on and you pretty much could predict who's going to do well, and if you wanted to get ahead of some faster people and score points, there weren't many things you could've done.Have a good think about it, Victor. And if you can't see it now after R1, maybe give it some time.

In whose interests is it made of?Is it in the interests of newbies? It does not cost anything to ride as before on CT 100 and do not understand the cause of their failures. For them it would be possible to create a new interesting view of the race, to introduce a Safety Car, but not an additional difficulty in their way.

It's in everybody's interest. Additional difficulty is exactly what this game needed. More management, rather than just plain 100CT and hope for the best. It was getting boring. And I applaud the admins for finding a way to make a big change without a big hit on the budget. In fact, this will make people think about the risks, when they want to push and when to back off, and maybe save some cash on car parts that way. It was just getting too easy to push hard, especially in lower groups, and people who were cashed up had it too easy.

Experienced players are asking why now, in the interest of someone his plans? It is obvious that with the introduction of Driver Energy will have to change their plans, losing motivation from bad results, to lose sponsors.

Yes, it messes with people's plans, but everyone's in the same boat. And any change you will implement, especially a major one like this, will have that effect. Remember the introduction of tyre manufacturers? Maybe you can't, it's been so long. It messed up a lot of people's finances back then. But now we think nothing of it, we adjusted to it. And now is just as good a time as ever. The sooner the better. There would be the same problem, if it was implemented next season or the season after that.

What is the interest when the entire peleton in Singapore pilots "die" 50-lap? It remains only to put the quick laps at the end of the race to minimize the loss of time from riding in the "smoke", increasing engine wear, or every race to finish in the "smoke" losing 3-4 seconds/lap

Everyone was in the same boat in R1. Just smarter players took the warning more seriously and tried to adjust their tactic. You're being critical of a change after just 1 race; I don't think that's fair. Maybe try to adjust your game tactics and learn more about the driver energy for a while and then make a judgement.

In real Formula 1 is it possible that the pilot rested between races 2 weeks "died" in the last laps and having not worn the rubber was driving them with 4 seconds slower? Conversely, many put their best laps to the finish. The introduction of the Safety Car seems to me much more logical.

Let me repeat what's been said on the forums many times: this isn't F1.
And if you introduced Safety Car, can you imagine how many people would be flipping? You have a good driver, you push hard to pull away, and then all of the sudden you lose your advantage. That would be messing with strategies and plans also, and maybe cost sponsorships too. Everyone would just leave boost laps for the end of the race, rather than use some earlier on. Doesn't matter what you introduce, we will always have to learn and adjust.
Btw, I'm not saying Safety Car is a bad idea, not at all, just that it would also mess things up at first.

Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ September 18th 2016,07:09:34 )

Seriously, I am not against the implementation of this change, but it needs serious "Tweaking", & very quickly.
The loss of energy is far too much :(((((
Even the Top Guys in Elite, can't run 100CT, making this change seriously flawed IMO.

I see many experienced managers leaving the Game, if this is left as is.
We are being F*@king Dictated to.
Don't we get enough of that in Real Life :P

Maximum Energy loss running 100CT should be something like;
Elite; 80%
Master; 85%
Pro; 90%
Amateur; 95%
Rookie; 100%

Just an example, but I think it would be much fairer, than this BULLSHIT from R1.

There is talk, that it will vary a lot Track to Track, but the simple fact is OBP strategies, are a thing of the past for the entire race distance.

Drama queen. I agree that the system needs tweaking, but not hugely. In Elite you should be able to push to the max, but there has to be some kind of impact there too.The lower groups really need this sort of change to kerb the use of high risks. So the percentages as you proposed (I know it's just an example) are too conservative.
Are we being dictated to? Sure, we are being dictated the terms here anyway. Have you looked through the Game Rules lately? That's the idea of having rules set by someone other than yourself. If this feature was a part of the game before you joined, you wouldn't think much of it, would you. Just the same as people who joined after S17 and didn't know anything about tyre manufacturers, had no idea how cheap it was to race before, just got on with playing the game.

The Forums over the last couple of days show how Pissed Off, so many players are.
Is it worth destroying what the Game has become over many years, for this one change as it is ??

I think those who are unhappy make a huge noise, that's all. Look up at the votes in this poll. If people want to leave the game because of this change, that's being very short-sighted. I think most, who are unhappy now, will have a think and try to adjust for the future. It makes the game much more interesting. More complicated? Sure. Bad thing? No.

I really think that with time the driver energy will be a great feature of the game, making things more interesting. It does need a little bit of a tweak, but it really opens up the spectrum of strategies we can use and makes us think about the management more again.

Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 18th 2016,07:55:35 )

You have too many guys shooting in the dark.....

EVERYONE was shooting in the dark. Or were there some people who got some secret PMs from admins about how this works?

I feel really sorry for guys that have planned promotion seasons or to progress through the ranks to suddenly have the game changed over night.

Yes, I do feel a bit sorry for those who had plans, but again, everyone's in the same situation. And if you're fast, you will still come out on top, if you're smart enough to adapt quickly. There would be the same thing no matter when we had this change implemented.
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (8)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #18 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:35:02 Citat 
Well just one stat has certainly changed within the parameters of the game. I mentioned somewhere I used to play managerzone football game. I planned for years and then they changed the sim and certain stats became useless overnight.

The same with driver aggression ?

I certainly viewed this stat as valuable in certain areas. Overnight with the managers now seemingly unable to run CT 100 this particular stat that managers might have trained has become "downgraded" .... Like I say,so much for planning.

You can argue it's good for the game for certain, but for other managers it isn't. Nobody is right here because we are all at different levels of development. But the reason "80%"are in favour is because the lower levels are where the vast majority of players actually play.

The guys in elite will have to adapt for sure, and they will, but it's the feeling that the rug has been pulled from under their feet and huge amounts of time invested that has unsettled some.

I accept the lifeblood of the game is getting players to play it and this evens things out at lower levels, hell it might even get them to save up some money because they can't blast risks continually ( actually not even one race !)

Like I say, it's got the feeling of a lottery again, nobody knows the effects on different tracks. But we have a lottery in too many other places.... Guess your tyres for the season because you don't know what the weather will be like is one other, new tracks come out, guess the fuel or tyre durations. Some can be educated guesses for sure and in not too long the better players will suss this out- guaranteed - but wil aggression be needed in the future as much ?
Michal Szopinski
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Teme: 906
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #19 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:41:33 Citat 
Thanks for some info there, Robert. :)
Claudio Szynkier
(Grupa Amateur - 118)

Teme: 1043
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #20 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:52:30 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 08:53:47 od Claudio Szynkier) Citat 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 18th 2016,08:35:02 )

Well just one stat has certainly changed within the parameters of the game. I mentioned somewhere I used to play managerzone football game. I planned for years and then they changed the sim and certain stats became useless overnight. The same with driver aggression ?

it does not make any sense.

the truth is that no one understood anything yet- nor would be possible- and the most annoying thing we have right now is this weird role, played by a bunch, of the desperate-spoiled village sages.
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #21 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:52:36 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 08:53:40 od Robert Kearney) Citat 
Yeah, sure Michal, anytime you want some now "useless" information just send me a pm :p

Signed : The Village Sage
Peter Willmore
(Grupa Amateur - 41)

Teme: 3616
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #22 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:54:45 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 08:56:26 od Peter Willmore) Citat 

In real Formula 1 is it possible that the pilot rested between races 2 weeks "died" in the last laps

even if we are comparing to real f1 (which the game is not :p) they never push 100% the whole race otherwise you would not get Mercedes telling Lewis it's hamertime and him suddenly pulling out an extra 1-1.5sec that lap

It is obvious that with the introduction of Driver Energy will have to change their plans

Will they reall need to change their plans and if so will they really need to change them that much i am not so sure that's the case

The introduction of the Safety Car seems to me much more logical.

This is the most laughable bit of all , so you are saying rather than something which can be discovered and managed (energy), you would rather a random element which cant be controlled......
This is a management game and energy is just another thing to be managed

Well the amount of people pissed off on the forum actually represents a very small portion of the whole community , but they are being quite noisy about it :)

It appears to me that guys at rookie/amateur think it's a great change and guys further up ( on the whole) think it's a poor change. I wonder why ? Maybe because they have seen seasons of planning go up in smoke.

I don't think that's the case certainly and wonder what you are basing that on? I subscribe more to this idea
Quote ( Luke Frost @ September 18th 2016,07:57:15 )

It's funny to see people saying that the game will die if it does not change and then they bring in what IMO is a great change , I like others think it might need tweeking but without running more races and seeing the results who knows at this point.
What might even be a very interesting change to supplement this is variable risks across portions of the race maybe to coincide with the 30 min stints we have
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Teme: 33335
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #23 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:58:12 Citat 
Variable risks would have to be attributed based on lap number, since race segments relate to Elite race leader; we're not all racing in Elite.
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)
Stari post #24 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 08:58:35 Citat 

Get over it guys, this change was needed to keep people passionate about the game. I applaud it :) :)

Is your "super tool" not working too well these days Luke ? :)

Peter Willmore
(Grupa Amateur - 41)

Teme: 3616
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #25 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 09:00:32 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 09:01:15 od Peter Willmore) Citat 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 18th 2016,08:58:12 )

Variable risks would have to be attributed based on lap number, since race segments relate to Elite race leader; we're not all racing in Elite.

fair point did not think about that its too early in the morning :)
João Monteiro2
(Grupa Amateur - 99)

Teme: 4570
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (18)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #26 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 09:22:14 (zadnji uredio18 Ruj 2016, 09:23:16 od João Monteiro) Citat 

Experienced players are asking why now, in the interest of someone his plans?

I do not believe this!!
...at least all of them, and especially the most experienced.

this change in the game came with a few years of delay.
gpro was "dying" and this might be what it needs to keep him alive for more a couple of years.
stop using your tools and start using your brains and excel sheets. it's much more funnier...
Robin Goodey
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 2096
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #27 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 09:38:30 Citat 

QFT
Andy Verdijck
(Grupa Amateur - 78)

Teme: 133
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #28 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 09:42:49 Citat 
Also not really into the new driver energy , i think they should make other adjustments to the game for comin more togetter with real Formula 1, like first 10 places into the points and different tyre strategies a race ....
Anna Nagy
(Grupa Rookie - 42)

Teme: 24
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #29 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 09:47:46 Citat 
Quote ( Andy Verdijck @ September 18th 2016,09:42:49 )

Also not really into the new driver energy , i think they should make other adjustments to the game for comin more togetter with real Formula 1, like first 10 places into the points and different tyre strategies a race ....

Quote! I really agree!
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupa Amateur - 37)

Teme: 1008
  Država:
Grčka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #30 objavljeno 18 Ruj 2016, 10:00:44 Citat 
...from the one Edge to the opposite.!!!
...I say to many time before that it was Ubnormal to win Champion to have an Old Driver like me.!!!
...and hade of corce the to many "Unlikes" then, that i Love so.!!!

...It's Good the New policy but it's Not faire to lose the Energy so Quicly.!!!

Good Day from Sithonia/Chalkidiki/Greece
Stranica [12 3 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu