Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica « 1 [2 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: [F1] 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix 46 odgovora
Charlotte Robertson
(Grupa Rookie - 113)

Teme: 9
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #31 objavljeno 28 Tra 2019, 16:18:08 Citat 
Given the expected life of the softs, I don't think Ferrari mismanaged the strategy, I think he was just utterly screwed over by the VSC.
Tim Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 6250
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #32 objavljeno 28 Tra 2019, 17:23:13 (zadnji uredio28 Tra 2019, 17:23:54 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ April 28th 2019,15:41:17 )

Why do Ferrari keep just leaving Lerclerc out in races. He should have pitted 5 laps earlier than he did. I'm sure that's consecutive races now where basically his race was ruined from too many extra laps with tyres off the cliff.

So the tyre that they couldn't last for 10 laps (+4 Q Laps) on Vettel would have to last 20+ laps on Leclerc?

I think they hoped for a (Virtual) Safety Car at the right time and it didn't come.

Anyway, Mercedes once again the strongest car by a mile. I love how they still try to sell their "Ferrari is equal to us" saga, same BS as last year.
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 1307
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #33 objavljeno 28 Tra 2019, 17:24:57 (zadnji uredio28 Tra 2019, 17:33:21 od Lyee Chong) Citat 
I think they probably placed their only best bet waiting for the safety car to turn up before they want to pit Leclerc, but hard luck.

e: Tim, can't you also wait for the safety car before you post that? Lol, I m too slow.
José Marques
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Teme: 61
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #34 objavljeno 28 Tra 2019, 21:43:04 (zadnji uredio29 Tra 2019, 03:06:19 od Lyee Chong) Citat 
Quote ( Tim Wagner @ April 28th 2019,17:23:13 )

Anyway, Mercedes once again the strongest car by a mile. I love how they still try to sell their "Ferrari is equal to us" saga, same BS as last year.

They have potential, but in the end they're constantly ******* up their strategies

Mod edit: no swearing please.
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #35 objavljeno 30 Tra 2019, 05:01:46 Citat 
LOL, Hamilton said he "basically, gave it to him" on how he lost in Baku to Bottas.
Scott Hall
(Grupa Amateur - 72)

Teme: 44
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #36 objavljeno 30 Tra 2019, 15:47:35 Citat 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ April 30th 2019,05:01:46 )

LOL, Hamilton said he "basically, gave it to him" on how he lost in Baku to Bottas.

It was good to see Bottas keeping the elbows out on the first lap. Hamilton may have 'thought' he gave the win to Bottas by losing the qualifying battle but that is also admitting that Bottas was too difficult to pass. True, you do not want to take out your teammate (a la Red Bull 2018) but if he could have get close enough he could have made a DRS 'pass'.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Master - 2)

Teme: 3021
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #37 objavljeno 1 Svi 2019, 03:05:47 Citat 
Lap 1 was weird. Turn 1 and turn 3 Hamilton was alongside Bottas, then suddenly he fell back and Bottas had a 2 second gap at the end of the lap. If Hamilton wanted to win the race he should not have dropped 2 seconds in one lap.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Teme: 2730
  Država:
Meksiko 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #38 objavljeno 1 Svi 2019, 03:24:39 Citat 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ May 1st 2019,03:05:47 )

If Hamilton wanted to win the race he should not have dropped 2 seconds in one lap.

Not only that, he did not push at all during the race and was happy being behind,he never closed the gap.

Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #39 objavljeno 1 Svi 2019, 03:40:15 (zadnji uredio1 Svi 2019, 03:40:44 od Lyee Chong) Citat 
And yes, let's not forget that he even let Bottas won the pole by the huge 0.059s margin.

I mean, c'mon, it is a race, if you lost the battle why discredited other's winning this way? Why talk as if you definitely can close the gap and even win the race if you just merely want. Tbf, we do not know what's the result if they really fight, right? People who lost a battle and claim they give it to the winning party actually do annoy me more than the one who fight it out but lost.
Ken Neihart
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Teme: 1633
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #40 objavljeno 1 Svi 2019, 04:33:15 Citat 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ May 1st 2019,03:40:15 )

And yes, let's not forget that he even let Bottas won the pole by the huge 0.059s margin.

I mean, c'mon, it is a race, if you lost the battle why discredited other's winning this way? Why talk as if you definitely can close the gap and even win the race if you just merely want. Tbf, we do not know what's the result if they really fight, right? People who lost a battle and claim they give it to the winning party actually do annoy me more than the one who fight it out but lost.

May I remind you of all the corruption in F1 through the years. It's not a driver series, it's a "Let Michael pass for the championship" type of series. The damn team shut off Barrichello's car and that's not the first time this BS has happened in F1. People that refuse to see this corruption annoy me.
Kashvinder Mann
(Grupa Retired)

Teme: 10201
  Država:
Singapur 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #41 objavljeno 1 Svi 2019, 15:53:54 Citat 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ May 1st 2019,03:05:47 )

Lap 1 was weird. Turn 1 and turn 3 Hamilton was alongside Bottas, then suddenly he fell back and Bottas had a 2 second gap at the end of the lap.

Apparently Hamilton said he let Bottas off easy by not attacking more but I'd like to think that is not the case.
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #42 objavljeno 6 Svi 2019, 13:31:18 Citat 
Things are getting worse in Ferrari now I think, when I read Binotto's interview that he said the Mercedes cars are only "slightly better" than their car. With the race result of the Ferrai so much behind the 1-2, did he mean that it is all now only down to driver's poor performance??

And Leclerc quickly jumped out, like playing a mafia game where he jumped onto Vettel's lynch wagon, said that he agreed with Binotto, that the car actually had all the potential to win the pole in Baku, but he just could not win the pole because he touched the wall in the qualy.

Blame game huh? Or I missed a thing here?
Peter Willmore
(Grupa Amateur - 26)

Teme: 3616
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #43 objavljeno 6 Svi 2019, 13:50:59 (zadnji uredio6 Svi 2019, 13:52:15 od Peter Willmore) Citat 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ May 6th 2019,13:31:18 )

And Leclerc quickly jumped out, like playing a mafia game where he jumped onto Vettel's lynch wagon, said that he agreed with Binotto, that the car actually had all the potential to win the pole in Baku, but he just could not win the pole because he touched the wall in the qualy.

I don't think it's a stretch that Leclerc would of been on pole if he had not hit the wall, also I don't blame him for trying to move the team dynamic with regards to Vettel as IMO Leclerc has been the quicker driver this year and would be comfortably ahead of Vettel if it was not for bad/biased against him decisions by Ferrari

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ May 6th 2019,13:31:18 )

Blame game huh? Or I missed a thing here?

Only that Vettel has been poor this year and deserves the criticism
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #44 objavljeno 6 Svi 2019, 13:58:33 Citat 
So Leclerc said he wasted a possible pole because he put his car in the wall all by himself, and somehow you conclude that he is blaming Vettel. Logic??

I don't think Binotto is saying it is down to the drivers. I think he is saying the team are not getting the maximum out of their car, which I think is pretty obvious.
Roy Mitchell
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Teme: 5909
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #45 objavljeno 6 Svi 2019, 20:31:36 (zadnji uredio6 Svi 2019, 20:39:37 od Roy Mitchell) Citat 
2 races, team orders and then they left LeClerc out on track too long in Baku. Car aside, the Ferrari team favour Vettel over LeClerc.

A 4 time world champion attracts good sponsors where a relative newbee less so.

Would your sponsors be happy with the last few seasons and the start of this season from Ferrari?

The sponsors are as interested in the results as anyone. This bad press Ferrari are taking is not good for their brand. 1/7 bars?

This is F1!

The money, corruption, cheating and betrayal are part of the 'show'. May have always been like that, I don't know.

edit:
The commentators are scratching their heads on Ferrari strategy and performance.

I put the cause for the poor performance from Ferrari, on the Managers/Team Principal and crew who are making terrible 'racing' decisions that look as bad as they are.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #46 objavljeno 6 Svi 2019, 21:11:47 Citat 
They didn't screw Leclerc over in Baku by leaving him out too long. A 1 stop race wasn't a real option so they just hoped a safety car would come, and it didn't. Leclerc ruined his own race by crashing in Q2, and that's all there is to it.

About the sponsors, their main one is a tobacco company. If there's any company that knows "all publicity is good publicity", it's probably them. ;)
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 6689
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #47 objavljeno 6 Svi 2019, 21:33:29 Citat 
Unfortunately these past few seasons F1 has become nothing short of a shit show. No TV coverage for free viewers anymore in loads of countries, and even then the UK sky sports commentators are shit and don't know a lot. 80% of the races have become boring, there is 0 competition anymore, top 3 are like 1s quicker and even then Red Bull are in no mans land. Its too money-centric, and the teams with smaller budgets can't keep up anymore, and with Mercedes dominating like they are doing at the moment, this season is effectively over already
Stranica « 1 [2 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu