Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Football World 2019 [S3 - COMPLETED] Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica [12 3 ... 74 75 76 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Football World 2019 [S3 - COMPLETED] 2258 odgovora
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
Teme: 12459
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:32:48 (zadnji uredio15 Kol 2020, 23:46:16 od Jonathan Beagles) Citat 
Qualifying sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ANQ1pjcGsMDpWVprLzxI...

World Cup sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wh36oh0NB_07GcvaRlsS...

Form for posting Match point allocations : https://forms.gle/dSki7HdEJDhsJ6GV7

Country selection process

● Players may choose ANY nation they like if it is on the roster.

● Choices will be provisional in the case that the Flag beside your name does not match with your chosen country. For ALL countries, first priority is awarded to the player who is from that country, and secondly, the person who managed them in the previous edition of Football World.

● If you'd like to manage a country that is not on the roster, please contact me before choosing them.

New Features

Jonathan Beagles very kindly provided me with the formulas and Google Sheets for the game. I have kept the core of the game exactly how it was, with a couple of tweaks to improve gameplay.

● Goalkeepers are separate from the defence. The ability of your man between the sticks will be significant in lowering the opponent's Goals%.

● Match Intensity and home advantage are automatically added to your 50 allocated points (see post #3).

Participants

confirmed manager
provisional manager

Greece - George Togas
Liechtenstein - Kyle Morris
Faroe Islands - Peter Willmore
Iceland - Rocco Stallone
Germany - Tim Wagner
Wales - Keith Partridge
Hungary - Bálint Turi-Kováts
Turkey - Alihan Zor
Australia - Tom Byrne
Sweden - Christer Andersson
Poland - Sebastian Jozwiak
Romania - Liviu Sandu
Bosnia - Katerina Kakni
US Virgin Islands - Greg Tierney
Hong Kong - Jun Ho
France - Romain Lebreton
San Marino - Shannon Fuerte
Netherlands - Darrel Janga
Singapore - Chew Kai Wen
South Sudan - Gary Harding
Estonia - Mairo Toom
England - Alan Halford
Brazil - Igor Augusto
Argentina - Javier Nicora
Serbia - Adrian Popa
Luxembourg - Andrei Ciuchi
Russia - Kirill Strizhov
Kosovo - Sergio Lillo
Spain - Claudio Laguna
Samoa - Matthew Coldhill-Smink
Italy - Quentin Rieg
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #2 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:33:51 (zadnji uredio10 Lip 2020, 01:24:13 od Jonathan Beagles) Citat 
Match Points Allocation

Each team has 50 points to allocate for each half of football.

You assign points to your forwards, midfielders, defenders and goalkeeper. You also choose which formation your team will use.

The number of players in each outfield position acts as multiplier value with your points to find the 'sum' value of each area, for example:

If you chose 4-4-2 and put 20 points on your forwards then your Forwards sum will be 40 (20 points * 2 forwards).

The values you input will interact with each other (along with 1 random value), which produces the 1st half score-line. The full score break-down (and the formations used) will be shown for your half-time team talk to re-allocate points for the 2nd half.

The highest possible match points you can total up in any half is 65.

Post #6 explains your Shot total, On Target %, Goals % and Scoring of goals in more detail.

Ultra Defensive Penalty

If the combined total of the 2 team's Goalkeeper and Defence equals 60+ points (including intensity and home bonus) then the one with the more defensive set-up will concede a goal from a penalty.

Extra Time and Penalty kicks

If Extra Time is needed, you receive 35 points to allocate for each half. If the tie is still a draw then penalty kicks will proceed as below.

Method for penalty shoot-out is simple.

1-3 goals : The team with the most shots on target in Extra time (1st & 2nd half combined), Second Half and First Half.
1-3 goals : The team with the most shots in Extra time (1st & 2nd half combined), Second Half and First Half.

If 5 goals is reached by a team then the penalties end here. If more scenario's are needed then :

1-3 goals : The team with the most possession in Extra time (1st & 2nd half combined), Second Half and First Half.

Finally, sudden death = the team with the most overall Shots on target, Shots and Possession, in that order until a winner is found.

If the unlikely event that Shots on target, Shots and Possession were all equal, then the manager whose team had the lowest total of match points will win. If that is a tie, then the manager who submitted earliest overall for all 3 submissions in the match will win.
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:34:16 (zadnji uredio11 Svi 2020, 00:24:43 od Jonathan Beagles) Citat 
Additional Match Points

Intensity

You can choose a tempo for your team's play in each half. A higher intensity will raise your team's performance in a half, but have a tiring effect for the next fixture. A lower intensity can of course have a negative effect on the the game, but not necessarily as possession multipliers differ between intensities, while higher intensities are more likely to produce more chances.

The cumulative intensity from the game as a whole will effect your team's condition for the next match. Your post-match condition will be either Dire, Awful, Poor, Good, Superb or Top. When it is dire you'll lose 3 points to each area for the next match. When it is Top you will gain 2.

It's a good idea to keep a close eye on your fixture schedule as if you have an easier match against a weak nation, followed by a much tougher game, it could be worth thinking ahead to the next match with regards to your players condition.

Intensity level effects

High
+2 to all outfield areas — Push the opponent high up in their own half and overload the box.
Press
+1 to all outfield areas — Chase every ball when not in possession and give the opponent little time.
Normal
+0 no change — Take a balanced approach, pressing the opponent in your half, but less often in their own half.
Control
-1 to all outfield areas — Contain the opponent by keeping the ball more often to preserve energy.
Slow
-2 to all outfield areas — Play for time. Hardly pressing at all, look to play the ball mostly in your own half.

Home Advantage

If you are playing at home, you get an automatic +1 added to the category you allocated the most points to in each half. If there are two the same, then it goes to the more attacking of the two values, else the advantage is lost.

"Bot" Teams

Bot teams will be subdivided into "A" Bots, "B" Bots, "C" Bots, "D" Bots and "E" Bots, which are given 56, 52, 48, 44 and 40 points respectively to spend. Once a bot team is taken over it receives the usual 50 points available.

Bot teams allocate equal points to each of the 4 parts (Forward, Midfield, Defence, Goalkeeper), but can still represent a threat if you don't play sensibly, as their formation will not be known before the match. Given that you know their tactics in advance you should be able to engineer a win if you think strategically (though not all of the time, that would be too easy!). Bot teams will change formation at half time if they are losing.

In extra time a bot team will have 40,36,32,28 and 24 points depending on whether they are A, B, C, D or E.

A Bots = Countries in the Top 20 of the FIFA ranking
B Bots = Countries in the Top 40 of the FIFA ranking
C Bots = Countries in the Top 60 of the FIFA ranking
D Bots = Countries in the top 80 of the FIFA ranking
E Bots = Countries ranked below 80th in the FIFA ranking

Bot formations

Home and drawing : 4-3-3
Home and losing : 3-3-4
Home and winning : 5-3-2

Away and drawing : 4-4-2
Away and losing : 3-4-3
Away and winning : 5-4-1
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:34:36 (zadnji uredio5 Tra 2020, 13:22:27 od Jonathan Beagles) Citat 
Competition Format and Schedule

https://i.imgur.com/MWn6tUO.jpg

The format of the game at the start is based on the Nations League, but on a world scale.

Countries will participate within a regional league consisting of 4 divisions - A,B,C and D. Teams will play each other at both home and away and the position in the standings of each country will determine their path to qualify for the World Cup.

Nations in higher divisions and standing positions will have a smoother path to their qualification. Nations in lower divisions and positions will have to embark on several play-off and qualifying rounds at the end of the league campaign.

The top place country in each A League will compete for the outright Nations League champion during the qualifying rounds of the world cup.

The World Cup will then take place after completion of both the A-League Finals and Qualifying Rounds. At the end of the campaign, the top place side in each lower division will swap places with the bottom placed side in the division above them.

Countries accrue ranking points in almost exactly the same manner as the new FIFA method that is based on the ELO rating system.
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #5 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:34:50 (zadnji uredio5 Tra 2020, 13:23:38 od Jonathan Beagles) Citat 
Current Simulation Schedule

Link to the current simulation schedule is here, this is published as a guide for players to see when they can reasonably expect matches to be run.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ANQ1pjcGsMDpWVprLzxI...

Friendly Invitations

Rules on friendlies will remain closely to how Jon had them before, with some golden rules ;

1) You cannot arrange a Friendly if you have a Nations League or World Cup match scheduled for the week you would like to contest one.

2) You may only arrange one friendly at a time (you can't arrange your next one until your current fixture is completed).

3) Bots will automatically accept your friendly requests

4) The player who initiates the Friendly will play at home.

Bot v Bot matches

Bot v Bot matches will be determined using a random dice roller. A total of 15 rolls will be played where a goal will be scored for each 6 that occurs. The first X number of rolls will be those of the home side, while the remaining Y number of rolls will be those of the away side. The number of rolls each team receives will depend on the difference between the sides' bot categories as per below.

AvE = 14 v 1	BvE = 13 v 2	CvE = 11 v 4	DvE = 9 v 6	EvE = 8 v 7	
AvD = 13 v 2 BvD = 11 v 4 CvD = 9 v 6 DvD = 8 v 7 EvD = 7 v 8
AvC = 11 v 4 BvC = 9 v 6 CvC = 8 v 7 DvC = 7 v 8 EvC = 5 v 10
AvB = 9 v 6 BvB = 8 v 7 CvB = 7 v 8 DvB = 5 v 10 EvB = 3 v 12
AvA = 8 v 7 BvA = 7 v 8 CvA = 5 v 10 DvA = 3 v 12 EvA = 2 v 13
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #6 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:38:03 (zadnji uredio30 Lip 2019, 22:18:02 od Stuart Foster) Citat 
The Maths and Match Stats

Shots

(attacking strength * shot probability) / 15 * shot multiplier range

Your shot total calculation starts by summing up your attacking strength. This is done by multiplying your Forwards sum by 0.5 and adding to that your Midfielders sum. This total is then multiplied, and Subtracted from it is your opponent's defence and goalkeeper sum's.

This figure is then multiplied by your shot probability value which is calculated by match possession/100 and is then divided by 15.

Then it is multiplied by your shot multiplier range which is determined by your match intensity. Slow intensity has a (random) range between 0 and 0.6. High intensity has a random range between 0.4 and 1.2. Everything else is staggered between these values.

On Target %

50 + midfielders sum + forwards sum - ( opponent's defence sum *x )
There is a fixed lower limit depending on your Intensity. Using slow will result in a lower limit of 10%. Using High will be a lower limit of 30%.

Goals %

50+ Forwards sum - ( opponent's goalkeeper sum *y )
There is a fixed lower limit depending on your Intensity. Using slow will result in a lower limit of 10%. Using High will be a lower limit of 30%.

Scoring a Goal

Goals % / 100 * On target value (including decimals)

Your Goals % dictates how many of your On Target shots will result in a goal being scored. Be aware that rounding is used. Hence, it is possible that with a Goals % below 50, 1 shot on target can still result in a goal being scored if the decimal value is high enough to take it above 0.5 (which would then round UP to a goal being scored).

Possession

Possesion sum = GK sum *w + DF sum *x + MF sum *y + FW sum *z
P sum / (P sum + opp. P sum) * 100 = your match possession.

A Slow or Control intensity will hold marginally higher w,x,y and z multipliers. All other intensities will hold the same values.

Passes

P sum * (0.6* #mf + (0.4* #df + (0.2* #fw + (0.03* (Mpts-opp. Mpts))))

Final points of note

If you are a dealt an unlucky 'roll' of the random multiplier, if your shot sum is below a certain figure your pass total and possession share can add to the shot total, but only when they are above or within a certain range.

Player condition formula

Cb + I1 + I2 + Ix = Cn

Cb = Condiion before value

I1 = 1st half intensity value
I2 = 2nd half intensity value
Ix = extra time intensity value

Cn = New condition value. This value has a working range that determines then whether it is Top, Superb, Good, Poor, Awful or Dire.

I values range between 0 (Slow - all halves) and 6 (High. 2nd half).
Cb values range between 0 (Top) and 7.5 (Dire).

If the starting value is neutral (Good) and the intensity used is also neutral (Normal) the sum stays within the 'Good' threshold.

Potential Goals = the maximum number of goals the simulation can have you score with your strategy vs your opponent.
Expected Goals = the number of goals the simulation expects you to score with average probability for your strategy vs your opponent.

Kyle Morris
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 6688
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #7 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:52:14 Citat 
#join Liechtenstein 
George Togas
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 1634
  Država:
Grčka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #8 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 21:58:49 Citat 
Join Greece
Greg Tierney
(Grupa Amateur - 8)

Teme: 537
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 22:16:58 Citat 
##Join USA

(I was US Virgin Islands in the old game, Jim Sikma had USA, but has since retired)
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 6688
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #10 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 22:20:41 Citat 
See I was Sweden but they are a bit too high for my liking and the lowest you can get is the country I cant spell xD
Peter Willmore
(Grupa Amateur - 26)

Teme: 3616
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #11 objavljeno 18 Svi 2019, 22:23:42 Citat 
#Join Faroe Islands
Chew Kai Wen
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 1870
  Država:
Singapur 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #12 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 00:32:13 Citat 
##Join Singapore
Rocco Stallone
(Grupa Rookie - 31)

Teme: 3130
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #13 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 00:48:55 Citat 
##join Iceland
Shannon Fuerte
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Teme: 14
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #14 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 04:19:04 Citat 
So do I have to wait to make a selection, and also can I have a team not in the original rankings?
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #15 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 10:45:47 Citat 
I'll allow D nations to replaced by another if there's one you'd really rather prefer, but you'll need to wait just so I can see how participation goes.  Its just that it only wouldn't be an option if it so happened that Canada, Bolivia, Jamaica and Honduras all filled up and you wanted another team in the Americas.  For now, I'll add you to the list of joiners ans then ask you to make your choice later next week once I can see how things are shaping up.
Tim Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 6250
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #16 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 12:11:20 Citat 
##join

I suppose I can have Germany back? We're still the European Champions in this Football World ;p
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #17 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 13:52:07 Citat 
You can.  I will send a pm to those who played last time to see if we can get some of the other previous players back.
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #18 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 15:33:27 Citat 
@Dominik Karda (P21)  @Lyee Chong (P21)  @Kevin Abdalla (M2)   @Alihan Zor (A56)  @Julio Asencio (A16)  @Ethan Littlejohns (A73)   @Bálint Turi-Kováts (R172)  @Ivelin Dobrev (R165) @Martin Irla (P4)  @Mattias Svensson (P24)
Keith Partridge
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Teme: 1047
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #19 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 15:47:15 Citat 
#join

I will leave Cymru for you...

Do they have to be on the list?? If so go FYR Macedonia (or as Eurovison corrected me - North Macedonia) - if not Go Phillipines....
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #20 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 15:50:22 Citat 
I won't be managing Wales Keith, so you may take them.

As for 'North' Macedonia, they are still listed as FYR Macedonia by FIFA for ranking purposes, so they'll stay as that until such time their name is changed by Football's world governing body.

Julio Asencio
(Grupa Amateur - 16)

Teme: 508
  Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #21 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 16:06:11 Citat 
#Join Spain
Keith Partridge
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Teme: 1047
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #22 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 16:19:40 (zadnji uredio19 Svi 2019, 16:33:46 od Keith Partridge) Citat 
Well ok if you are sure

#join Wales

And sorry I was only kidding about Macedonia... Eurovision was the first time I saw the new name!!!!
Bálint Turi-Kováts
(Grupa Rookie - 172)

Teme: 772
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #23 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 16:25:18 Citat 
:o

#Join Hungary
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Teme: 2455
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #24 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 16:40:20 Citat 
Join Bulgaria
Shannon Fuerte
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Teme: 14
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #25 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 20:03:25 Citat 
Ok then, the country I want is in Asia, so fingers crossed!
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #26 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 21:03:47 Citat 
Sure.

Work on the public sheet is well under way, I'll also post this at the top of OP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ANQ1pjcGsMDpWVprLzxI...
Alihan Zor
(Grupa Amateur - 56)

Teme: 1366
  Država:
Turska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #27 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 23:33:02 Citat 
#Join Turkey
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #28 objavljeno 19 Svi 2019, 23:52:11 Citat 

Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 1307
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #29 objavljeno 20 Svi 2019, 02:59:58 Citat 
Join Malaysia
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupa Amateur - 59)

Mod Teme
Teme: 6130
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #30 objavljeno 20 Svi 2019, 23:49:50 (zadnji uredio20 Svi 2019, 23:52:01 od Jonathan Beagles) Citat 
##Join England

EDIT - Looks quality Stuart :)
Stranica [12 3 ... 74 75 76 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Football World 2019 [S3 - COMPLETED] Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu