Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Team Profile Page content Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica [1
Začetnik Tema: Team Profile Page content 9 odgovora
John De Courcy
(Grupa Amateur - 32)

Teme: 144
  Država:
Irska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #1 objavljeno 3 Ruj 2019, 23:36:18 Citat 
A question for the Vlad/developers. Trolls please stay away!

Question :
Is it possible to insert a news feed type information box into the Team profile page under Information?

Reason I ask is we are using the information in the team section in two ways

1. Team Info and profile.
2. Half way down the information page, one of our members a budding reporter updates the section on the last race. Quirky but nice to have some area where a team can recount it's efforts in the last race.

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2157

Response would be nice from one of the above, Not a TROLL.

Thanks

Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupa Pro - 19)

Teme: 3107
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #2 objavljeno 3 Ruj 2019, 23:42:15 (zadnji uredio3 Ruj 2019, 23:43:35 od Miel Soeterbroek) Citat 
Quote ( John De Courcy @ September 3rd 2019,23:36:18 )

Trolls

Quote ( John De Courcy @ September 3rd 2019,23:36:18 )

TROLL

You rang, m'lord?
Wayne Edwards
(Grupa Amateur - 63)

Teme: 662
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3 objavljeno 3 Ruj 2019, 23:50:18 Citat 
Is this not what your team forum is for?

Who else do you think reads it?

PS If asking perfectly relevant questions makes me a troll, so be it.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 2730
  Država:
Meksiko 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (9)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #4 objavljeno 4 Ruj 2019, 02:42:48 Citat 
The team leader can change the team's information whenever he wishes to, as simple as that, so he can easily paste the race report/update.

Just one question:
If you only expect the answer from.Vlad as valid (since only game developers can answer and the rest of the managers fall into your troll category), why not PM him directly?
Why use the forum if nobody else (aka trolls) can make a comment?

Yours truly
A Troll
Chris Shaw
(Grupa Amateur - 48)

Teme: 900
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #5 objavljeno 4 Ruj 2019, 10:52:45 Citat 
We are overlooking the most important shortcoming of this request. It isn't in the proper forum. I suggest we place this fella in the stockade and ban him for 300 years as a precaution ;-)
Dominik Karda
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Teme: 5431
  Država:
Češka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #6 objavljeno 4 Ruj 2019, 13:33:09 Citat 
I am pretty sure you can still use the team forum with 5 supporters, so I don't know why you are looking for a response from your own team :)
John De Courcy
(Grupa Amateur - 32)

Teme: 144
  Država:
Irska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #7 objavljeno 4 Ruj 2019, 23:45:55 Citat 
In the words of that famous Irish man Father Ted.

"Seem to be up to me feckin arse in trolls here Dougal".

Feck Off Trolls ! go join a Samaritans support Group, or maybe not, they would probably commit suicide if you lot joined.

Lol

Always worthwhile posting in GPRO forums it brings out the Trolls en masse.
Good for a laugh if nothing else.

Filip Stańczyk
(Grupa Rookie - 82)

Teme: 22
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #8 objavljeno 5 Ruj 2019, 00:56:34 Citat 
To be honest, I think that John's question is perfectly relevant. It's a nice idea to have some sort of news feed on a team's profile. To me, at least, it would be interesting to read some team's views on week-to-week happenings from time to time. And writing it in general forum does not really respond to that idea unless it's a topic closed for discussion, only getting reopened each time when the author wants to write another entry as in some sort of a memoir. But even then, one would have to dig through to find that topic. I mean, we could live without it but we could also live without, for instance, random failures or reputation attribute.

Quote ( Wayne Edwards @ September 3rd 2019,23:50:18 )

Is this not what your team forum is for?

Who else do you think reads it?

Nah, it's like asking who reads the interviews with managers. There are people who do read them.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 2730
  Država:
Meksiko 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9 objavljeno 5 Ruj 2019, 02:26:38 (zadnji uredio5 Ruj 2019, 02:28:31 od Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo) Citat 
Quote ( Filip Stańczyk @ September 5th 2019,00:56:34 )

To be honest, I think that John's question is perfectly relevant. It's a nice idea to have some sort of news feed on a team's profile. To me, at least, it would be interesting to read some team's views on week-to-week happenings from time to time

There is a space provided for that in the Team Profile, It is tab called Team information and there the team leader can post whatever he wishes (as long that it is less than 1,750 or 2,000 characters cant recall exactly how many.

So he can decide how much space he allows for general team info and how much more for his newscast.

Nobody was saying that it should be in the forum.

The forum has also one thread for general team discussion where he can post it too, but that could easily turn into team banter.

So just recapping,the space is there, it is the same as work if it were a news feed since that would also be restricted to the team leader copying and pasting it.

Edit:
Also the reason the thread was trolled it because he directed the question to Vlad and developers any other person who wished to express his opinion was considere a troll.
Filip Stańczyk
(Grupa Rookie - 82)

Teme: 22
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #10 objavljeno 5 Ruj 2019, 17:42:48 Citat 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ September 5th 2019,02:26:38 )

There is a space provided for that in the Team Profile, It is tab called Team information and there the team leader can post whatever he wishes (as long that it is less than 1,750 or 2,000 characters cant recall exactly how many.

So he can decide how much space he allows for general team info and how much more for his newscast.

A space provided in the Team Profile can't work as a news feed since a) you have to delete previous content in order to post the new one due to the characters limitation, b) it does not provide automated graphical divisions between entries (such as the forum does). The whole point of any news feed is to have the news sorted in a chronological order and be able to easily navigate from one post to another. Team information tab is basically a plain notepad window.

Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ September 5th 2019,02:26:38 )

Nobody was saying that it should be in the forum.

Two guys have already suggested to put that in the team forum.
Stranica [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Team Profile Page content Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu