Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Tesla's new Cybertruck Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica « 1 [2 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Tesla's new Cybertruck 31 odgovora
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 2729
  Država:
Meksiko 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #31 objavljeno 26 Stu 2019, 02:16:04 Citat 
Quote ( Jean Chapados @ November 25th 2019,20:41:16 )

Tesla is using solar energy for their plants

Very partially, most of the energy will be coming from Eolic and Geotermal sources.

Quote ( Jean Chapados @ November 25th 2019,20:41:16 )

nuclear and we don't need to extract uranium.

Uranium extraction is not the issue it is the enrichment and waste disposal that is a pain in the neck.

But you have forgotten about lithium extraction? And lithium disposal?

I once was asked which es more ecological friendly a ceramic cup or 100 recycled styrofoam cups, and there is the catch, the energy to produce, the water required to produce and wash, the raw materials extraction, the glazing and the soap used to make a single ceramic mug is equivalent to the environmental impact and energy of 100 styrofoam cups

I'm not against electric cars, I think it is the future and much more development will occur (I believe a lot will be in fuel cells)

Abut there are many considerations to be made before considering Electric cars, and Tesla, as clean as they say they are.
Jay De Snoo
(Grupa Amateur - 2)

Teme: 928
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #32 objavljeno 26 Stu 2019, 02:49:06 Citat 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ November 26th 2019,02:16:04 )

I'm not against electric cars, I think it is the future and much more development will occur (I believe a lot will be in fuel cells)

Of course more developments will occur. But electric cars are A not clean by it's production and B the source of Enegy they are currently getting their energy from. In my country we exchange gas and coals powerplant for 'biomass' which is nothing but cut forrest from the US and Canada, transported per ship (most polutioning vessel around) to Rotterdam and to the Energy production centers.. Now WHY does this save polution? Because the polution from the biomass (yeah those death trees) originated from US or Canada so hence it is their polution, not ours... So it is purely adinistative, poluting more than it's original but not on paper...

Same with electric cars. In itself it is not or far less poluting. But it gets its energy from poluting sources that MUST extend since there is no real alternatives... Forget about wind, that is just subsiadised. Solar could be great if one could increase efficiency AND apply it to every building on earth. Fusion sounds fantastic but far from realism. So nucleair remains atm.. exactly what environmentalists don't want... *SIGH*
Stranica « 1 [2 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Tesla's new Cybertruck Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu