Stranica « 1 2 3 4 [56 ... 22 23 24 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: [F1] 2020 season 708 odgovora
Luke Frost
(Grupa Rookie - 11)

Teme: 11111
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #121 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 10:32:00 (zadnji uredio26 Svi 2020, 10:33:35 od Luke Frost) Citat 
Unfortunately the progression of the media since the internet has been to generate as much views (therefore income via advertisements) as possible, which more than 50% of the time means pushing stories that are misleading to say the least. I just ignore most news especially F1 news which is full of rubbish. You can simply follow the drivers & teams on social media to combat the silly narratives being produced daily across all of these outlets. I consider them in the same category as tiktok women desperate for views.

Regarding Ricciardo, I wouldn't be so pessimistic about the jump to McLaren. They made a lot of progress in 2019 and were clearly best of the rest. Plus, their entire structure is being micromanaged in a way inspired by Mercedes approach. I wouldn't be surprised to see them fighting for podiums next year. IMO if Alonso was with them in 2019 he may have grabbed a podium or two.

Matt Sewell
(Grupa Rookie - 102)

Teme: 7
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #122 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 10:40:29 Citat 
The trick is to follow the media outlets/journalists who don't want to burn bridges and sources which they have built up over years. They not only don't speculate, but they will hold onto stories until long after they get the scoop to ensure they retain their contacts and can still get info when they would like it. Joe Saward has been doing it for decades and is a good example.
Martti Kaasik
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 1223
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #123 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 12:55:33 Citat 
Quote ( Matt Sewell @ May 26th 2020,10:40:29 )

The trick is to follow the media outlets/journalists who don't want to burn bridges and sources which they have built up over years. They not only don't speculate, but they will hold onto stories until long after they get the scoop to ensure they retain their contacts and can still get info when they would like it. Joe Saward has been doing it for decades and is a good example.
Unfortunately it means journalist without work in internet era like Luke said...
Now is time of "everything sales" More sex, violence, exclusivity...

About Hamilton ferrari move I don't think it would happen until Mercedes is around... and Mercedes has spoken about possibility of being just engine provider for F1 teams. Vettel to Mercedes... anything can happen if Vettel has nowhere to go and they reach a deal. Let's wait and see.
15...30min of news per week is enough. Life is much more calm and you still know most important stuff...
Roland Postle10
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 1855
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #124 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:12:46 Citat 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ May 26th 2020,12:55:33 )

15...30min of news per week is enough. Life is much more calm and you still know most important stuff...

I get 95% of my F1 news from this thread at the moment. Pretty sure I'm not missing anything important.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 3021
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #125 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:20:32 Citat 
This week's most important F1 news, which has not been mentioned in this thread yet, is that an agreement has been reached on an aero development handicap whereby the worst performing teams are allowed more CFD/windtunnel time than the ones who finished near the top of the constructors' championship.

It's pretty controversial but I actually think this could work and does not damage F1's core, because the team with the best engineers still has a chance to develop a better car then their rivals, even with a bit less resources available.
Luke Frost
(Grupa Rookie - 11)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #126 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:21:38 Citat 
So we can all agree about Mr Trump being right....they are FAKE NEWS! :-)
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Teme: 464
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #127 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:32:50 Citat 
One of the rare occasions where Trump says something that people agree on.
MG van Rensburg
(Grupa Amateur - 44)

Teme: 1718
  Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #128 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:37:16 Citat 
Quote ( Amitesh Patnaik @ May 26th 2020,15:32:50 )

One of the rare occasions where Trump says something that people agree on.

Whether people agree or not seems directly related to the amount of fake news they consume :P
MG van Rensburg
(Grupa Amateur - 44)

Teme: 1718
  Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #129 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:38:03 Citat 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ May 26th 2020,15:20:32 )

This week's most important F1 news, which has not been mentioned in this thread yet, is that an agreement has been reached on an aero development handicap whereby the worst performing teams are allowed more CFD/windtunnel time than the ones who finished near the top of the constructors' championship.

It's pretty controversial but I actually think this could work and does not damage F1's core, because the team with the best engineers still has a chance to develop a better car then their rivals, even with a bit less resources available.

I rather like this.

Martti Kaasik
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 1223
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #130 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:38:55 Citat 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ May 26th 2020,15:12:46 )

Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ May 26th 2020,12:55:33 )

I get 95% of my F1 news from this thread at the moment. Pretty sure I'm not missing anything important.
Yeah me to... :D Some I get from drivers fb site. Like Ricciardo and Bottas
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupa Amateur - 13)

Teme: 1405
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #131 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 15:39:23 Citat 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ May 26th 2020,15:20:32 )

Sounded so much more dramatic, until I read somewhere the allocated times would be in the range of approximately 90% to 116%. And another note someone made was that this kind of is counter productive to the money saving debate ... smaller teams, likely to have more time in the windtunnel, but being still short on funds to even develop new parts ...
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #132 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 16:03:10 Citat 
It makes sense, finishing lower already has monetary repercussions (as it should be) but we also want them to catch up with the top teams, so yes, they should be allowed more access.

It's not like they are being given a huge boost. Just enough to allow them to get closer, but not catch right up to the top teams.
Zé Pedro Paula
(Grupa Rookie - 62)

Teme: 665
  Država:
Mozambik 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #133 objavljeno 26 Svi 2020, 17:16:44 Citat 
Far from trying to defend the "modern" journalist class. They have to fill a blank space whether they have news or not. It's like between seasons. No events to report so they have to get creative or just opinionating.

Don't you tell me that Ricciardo is not in Mclaren yet! Damn it, if it's real fake news.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Teme: 6153
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #134 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 01:31:31 Citat 
A rumor that Toto may be leaving Mercedes is making waves, and could open the door for Lewis following him, anybody has reliable information about it? They say Daimler is after Vettel and they are pushing Toto to get rid of Bottas..
I haven’t read more than one article about it, But it could be trouble in paradise
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Amateur - 89)

Teme: 2726
  Država:
Meksiko 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #135 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 01:48:17 Citat 
Quote ( Marcelo Ascencio @ May 29th 2020,01:31:31 )

A rumor that Toto may be leaving Mercedes is making waves, and could open the door for Lewis following him, anybody has reliable information about it? They say Daimler is after Vettel and they are pushing Toto to get rid of Bottas..
I haven’t read more than one article about it, But it could be trouble in paradise

I've heard, mostly in Spanish F1 channels about the close relationship between Toto and Stroll.

And maybe that could be part of the origin of the pink Mercedes.

Stroll has offered Toto stocks in Racing Point/Aston Martin, and the project to develop a car could be interesting for all parties.

They have not mentioned if Lewis would follow, and mostly because they are discarding that MB would like Hamilton and Vettel together, even with the pressure of Daimler to bring in Vettel.

They have even speculated about Vettel going to Aston Martin, a young project, with some stock incentives and more control on the team.

If Vettel or Lewis go to Aston Martin then Checo would be in serious trouble since I don't think Stroll would kick out his son out of the team even if he is not as good as Perez.

Until Vettel finds a seat the silly season is full of speculation
Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #136 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 03:31:27 Citat 
My wish is for Mercedes to Add Vettel to Hamilton, and Toto stays.

Also, the rumor may have started with Ecclestone last month, in an interview with The Sun, linking the Austrian to Lawrence Stroll's new venture. But that is like Formula 1 exploding to me. It's too big of a change for all the sport if you think of all the changes coming in the near future.

Daniel Douglas
(Grupa Master - 5)

Teme: 3806
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #137 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 06:56:08 Citat 
If you believe anything the old nutter eccleston has to say, I've got some beach front property for sale at an amazing discount.
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #138 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 07:12:59 Citat 
Mercedes sent out an official statement rubbishing those rumours.

https://www.espn.in/f1/story/_/id/29236585/mercedes-responds...
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #139 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 08:03:34 Citat 
That being said, I see a strong possibility of a Red Bull like takeover by Lawrence Stroll.

I think it is possible that Mercedes will pull out and be replaced by Aston Martin Racing while Racing Point continue to operate as a sister/junior team.
This is merely me speculating (and I'm often wrong) but I think AMR being a global company wouldn't allow Stroll to place his son in the team as driver (who I believe is a good midfield driver but is far from a star driver). They will want a proven race winner or champion leading the team with a younger talented world championship material teaming up with him.
With RP developing it's own facilities and knowing how to operate economically will be more like a sister team, atleast at the beginning (and while Lance and Perez remain in the team). And could later become a junior team once AMR has caught up with the front runners and their driver development program is established.

Once again, I'll remind you, this is just me speculating and there are no hard facts supporting this theory.
Luke Frost
(Grupa Rookie - 11)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #140 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 08:53:05 Citat 
Just another clickbait nonsense story for a bunch of broke worthless journalists!
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Amateur - 62)

Teme: 6688
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #141 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 10:25:50 Citat 
Williams are on about selling their team

Would be a huge shame if the Williams name disappeared from the grid!
Tim Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 6)

Teme: 6250
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #142 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 10:30:25 Citat 
To be fair, Mercedes STILL hasn't signed the Concorde Agreement for 2021+.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aston Martin takes over Mercedes or Racing Point with Toto and Stroll at helm and a driver pairing of Vettel or Hamilton + Stroll (because daddy).

No idea what happens to the other team... Maybe Mercedes still continuies on with Hamilton and Bottas/Perez but there is a strained relationship between some Mercedes executives and Wolff so they might be (finally for anyone sick of Mercedes domination) cut down by politics
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Amateur - 25)

Teme: 1104
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #143 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 15:40:50 Citat 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ May 29th 2020,10:25:50 )

Williams are on about selling their team

Would be a huge shame if the Williams name disappeared from the grid!

Yeah I guess. Thing is though while I would like to see them do well, my sympathies can only extend so far. Even without the virus, the management made some very odd decisions and haven't looked good in terms of operational strategy on both the executive and sporting side of things. It's not good enough to just have fast pitstops these days. You need the whole organisation to be working properly. If your car is as far off the pace as it is it becomes harder to sign drivers who are talented enough and are good at developing the car, and when you don't have that you don't make progress and you don't get as much prize money, and it becomes a downward spiral. So in while I don't really think they deserve this, it's been a long time coming. I think I remember reading Mark Webber's autobiography and he was initially really excited to drive for them, but he quickly became really critical of their culture because they were taking themselves too seriously.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #144 objavljeno 29 Svi 2020, 19:30:44 Citat 
Williams lost Rokit, now the money will be tight..
They can quit, because if they do, their last winner will be the beloved Pastor

lmao
Manuel Sacco
(Grupa Amateur - 34)

Teme: 26
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #145 objavljeno 1 Lip 2020, 17:12:18 Citat 
Just like Great Britain, probably there will be 2 Italy GP: first one in Monza and second one in Mugello the weekend after. This is due to the difficulties in racing behind closed doors in city circuits like Baku, Singapore and Sochi
Nate Lung
(Grupa Rookie - 120)

Teme: 585
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #146 objavljeno 1 Lip 2020, 19:16:07 Citat 
Not a super close follower of F1 here, but a causal follower...

Before the pandemic, what was the general F1 community opinion of the new Hanoi circuit/gp?

And has it changed since?

I ask because F1 2019 is currently my favorite game to play on XBOX, and I really enjoy driving both Baku and Russia, and feel like what I've seen of Hanoi looks like a combination of the two... so personally, really interested to see what it's like.
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Amateur - 62)

Teme: 6688
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #147 objavljeno 1 Lip 2020, 19:40:09 Citat 
looking at the track on F1 2020, the last sector looks like fun! Not a lot of room for mistakes with how quick it is, the 2 180 corners look challenging to get right, could be fun to drive tbh, racing, who knows
Alper Kavak
(Grupa Rookie - 26)

Teme: 8
  Država:
Turska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #148 objavljeno 1 Lip 2020, 20:33:25 (zadnji uredio1 Lip 2020, 20:35:28 od Alper Kavak) Citat 
Now Rich Energy wants buy a stake in Williams.Williams return to the barn.Frank Williams's bones are whining.
Manuel Sacco
(Grupa Amateur - 34)

Teme: 26
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #149 objavljeno 2 Lip 2020, 13:53:02 Citat 
FIA has officially announced the first part of 2020 calendar:
3-5 July Austrian GP
10-12 July Austrian GP
17-19 July Hungarian GP
31 July - 2 August British GP
7-9 August British GP
14-16 August Spanish Gp
28-30 August Belgian GP
4-6 September Italian GP
Samuel Arthur
(Grupa Rookie - 98)

Teme: 20
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #150 objavljeno 9 Lip 2020, 01:36:58 Citat 
Quote ( Manuel Sacco @ June 2nd 2020,13:53:02 )

FIA has officially announced the first part of 2020 calendar:
3-5 July Austrian GP
10-12 July Austrian GP
17-19 July Hungarian GP
31 July - 2 August British GP
7-9 August British GP
14-16 August Spanish Gp
28-30 August Belgian GP
4-6 September Italian GP

That start to the calendar will probably benefit Red Bull which could give them a big boost going into the rest of the shortened season. That makes me think that this year Verstappen has his best opportunity to be World Champion so far.

Stranica « 1 2 3 4 [56 ... 22 23 24 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu