Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 15 16 [17 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: COVID-19 (aka nCoV) 496 odgovora
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Teme: 2441
  Država:
Island 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #481 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 10:12:03 (zadnji uredio8 Srp 2021, 10:22:15 od Atli Thor Johannesson) Citat 
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ July 8th 2021,03:08:15 )

And what about "Russian mentality"? What's wrong with it? What's wrong questioning things?

Why do Russian men so often look like they are miserable?
Is it because they question everything.... constantly mistrustful?

Is it frowned upon for males to smile and be happy in Russia?
"What are you smiling about, are you stupid?" type of thing...?

I ask, as I very rarely see a picture of a Russian man, smiling and looking very happy, however a multitude of pictures of gloomy Russian men, looking pretty pissed off.

It's good and healthy to question some things in life, but destructing to question everything.
Questioning everything, that's for scientists to do, so we don't have to go nuts over it. :)
Sergey Daar
(Grupa Rookie - 127)

Teme: 5
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #482 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 11:48:51 Citat 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ July 8th 2021,10:12:03 )

I ask, as I very rarely see a picture of a Russian man, smiling and looking very happy, however a multitude of pictures of gloomy Russian men, looking pretty pissed off.

did you see it now?)))

Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Država:
Island 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #483 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 13:09:48 Citat 
Quote ( Sergey Daar @ July 8th 2021,11:48:51 )

did you see it now?)))

That looks a bit more like a smirk, than a smile, sorry.
But, we are all different and smile differently, so who am I to judge.

So if that's your smile, I'm happy to see it mate. :)
It's a nice white Raven to me. ;)

Vitaly Sevov
(Grupa Amateur - 9)

Teme: 522
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #484 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 13:17:12 Citat 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ July 8th 2021,09:46:11 )

Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ July 8th 2021,03:09:22 )

https://ibb.co/3kSK12X

So talking about common sense, how can you use something which is not made for sanitary use (which clearly mentioned in the certificate), as a sanitary measure?

It's quite easy really it's because that most face mask's do not fully protect the wearer, it mainly helps protects those around them, by reducing the distance of the particles released, this is why combined with social distancing and reduced contact it brings the numbers of cases down, this has been explained quite clearly here I am not sure about the messaging in spain

In a perfect world everyone would wear the top tier masks which protect the user as well as those around them, but the supply is not enough, so they are being emarked for the medical staff. So this is a middle of the road option

If I walk around with no trousers or underwear on and I decided to piss there is a good chance it would go all over you the people in my surrounding area, if I am wearing underwear, it will prevent that to a degree, if I am wearing underwear and Trousers even more protection for those around.
It doesn't stop you getting wet but it stops those around you.

Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ July 8th 2021,03:35:25 )

But I can't agree with that the common sense would be putting the mask for 15 seconds. That would be a popular worldwide accepted uncommon sense. Shortly said "stupidity".

it's quite simple by having your mask on you are protecting that bar person, who then interacts with lots of other people, so reducing the chance of an outbreak based on that bar.

You do not wear underwear to prevent pissing all over the people around you, do you?
So all things should be used according to what they were designed for. In the mask certificate it's written "Not for Sanitary Use", In the description is well written that it is "To Protect YOU", nothing about to protect the others.
And on the bottom part is written that it shouldn't be used in Emergency Units, Isolator centers, Observation Centers, by surgeon etc...By the way, a surgeon wears a medicine mask to avoid spreading bacteria to the patient. You know the diffrence between bacteria and virus in size?

I think the problem is that you think that the only way a virus can travel is by saliva. And that's not true.

I don't want to discuss it. I am tired of doing that one year already. Nobody will change their opinion. But the thing which annoys me a lot is that the majority do believe the social media. And I want to remind you that this Pandemic started by them. How many Pandemics do you know which started this way? Don't you find it a little bit suspicious?
Vitaly Sevov
(Grupa Amateur - 9)

Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #485 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 13:20:33 Citat 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ July 8th 2021,13:09:48 )

Quote ( Sergey Daar @ July 8th 2021,11:48:51 )

did you see it now?)))

But, we are all different and smile differently, so who am I to judge.

So if that's your smile, I'm happy to see it mate. :)
It's a nice white Raven to me. ;)

Hey, go find me in facebook. You will be surprised of my smile for sure. I have a nice smile, you will like it.
Btw, You should make a family with Mika. You have things in common.
Peter Willmore
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Teme: 3616
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #486 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 13:36:39 (zadnji uredio8 Srp 2021, 13:45:14 od Peter Willmore) Citat 
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ July 8th 2021,13:17:12 )

I don't want to discuss it.

Well don't but don't post what is widely considered BS on a forum not expect it to be debated/rebuked, I will expect you would be happy to talk more about it if everyone was agreeing with you.

You do not wear underwear to prevent pissing all over the people around you, do you?

It's an analogy, not a direct comparision........

And on the bottom part is written that it shouldn't be used in Emergency Units, Isolator centers, Observation Centers, by surgeon etc...By the way, a surgeon wears a medicine mask to avoid spreading bacteria to the patient. You know the diffrence between bacteria and virus in size?

As i said before, it doesnt eliminate just reduces

In a perfect world everyone would wear the top tier masks

&

by reducing the distance of the particles released, this is why combined with social distancing and reduced contact it brings the numbers of cases down

Another analogy for you though, you wouldnt see a normal car seatbelt in an F1 car because it would not be effective but we all still should wear seatbelts because in the normal world enviroment it reduces the risk of injury in an accident, please notice I say reduce not eliminate which is also why social distancing/proper ventilation is important

But the thing which annoys me a lot is that the majority do believe the social media

I prefer to believe the scientists and medical professionals, I think you will find those who are anti- mask and anti-vax are much more likely to have gathered there "research" from social media :)

And I want to remind you that this Pandemic started by them.

yes social media managed convince the vast majority of world leaders to throw there economy down the toilet while simultaneously making millions of excess deaths worldwide and tricking the majority of scientists into believing a virus exists which you claim does not.

Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Država:
Island 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #487 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 14:16:13 Citat 
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ July 8th 2021,13:20:33 )

Btw, You should make a family with Mika. You have things in common.

Let me guess.
Because we both are happy and smile a lot, or? :Þ
Because we both like Gpro?
Because we are Pro Vac/masks?
Because we agree on masks?
Because neither of us likes Putin/Trump? :o
Common man, tell me, I might ask him out. :)
Jay De Snoo
(Grupa Master - 5)

Teme: 927
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #488 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 14:45:54 Citat 
I don't care which argument one has far or against any measures, or pro or contra the vaccines; we all have to live with it one way or the other.

What I DO care about is the control society we're currently rolled into. That's no matter seen from which perspective simply NOT right.
One of my 'sisters' (an orphin that was allowed to take holidays in the west) grew up in DDR (Eastern Germany) and through her I know quite some people from there, also much older than her. They ALL say what's currently being developped and rolled out is much worse than whatever the Stasi did back then. Who am I to doubt anything like that, when I grew up in freedom and without fear for my own government?!
Vitaly Sevov
(Grupa Amateur - 9)

Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)
Stari post #489 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 17:28:39 Citat 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ July 8th 2021,14:45:54 )

I don't care which argument one has far or against any measures, or pro or contra the vaccines; we all have to live with it one way or the other.

What I DO care about is the control society we're currently rolled into. That's no matter seen from which perspective simply NOT right.
One of my 'sisters' (an orphin that was allowed to take holidays in the west) grew up in DDR (Eastern Germany) and through her I know quite some people from there, also much older than her. They ALL say what's currently being developped and rolled out is much worse than whatever the Stasi did back then. Who am I to doubt anything like that, when I grew up in freedom and without fear for my own government?!

That's exactly what is happening right now. We will soon find ourselves in the world of Orwell or Evgeny Zamyatin.
Just look what happened. I made a post that I had to put the mask because of the protocol, and not because of the sanitary measure and some people atacked me. I think the process is already launched for some time. Even before Pandemic. The Pandemic is just a step towards their goal. I am sure very soon there will be no money bill and coins. I can see how popular becomes the criptocurrency propaganda in facebook...

Sadly this is already a reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
Peter Willmore
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Teme: 3616
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #490 objavljeno 8 Srp 2021, 17:42:07 (zadnji uredio8 Srp 2021, 17:46:55 od Peter Willmore) Citat 
I really hope the irony was deliberate :)

But the thing which annoys me a lot is that the majority do believe the social media
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ July 8th 2021,17:28:39 )

I can see how popular becomes the criptocurrency propaganda in facebook...

Sadly this is already a reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

No one attacked you, unless you count debate and questioning of “facts”attacks that is
Alexei Malkin
(Grupa Amateur - 21)

Teme: 2615
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #491 objavljeno 9 Srp 2021, 06:30:14 (zadnji uredio9 Srp 2021, 06:35:04 od Alexei Malkin) Citat 
I also don't see the point of wearing a mask for 15 seconds but if there was some rules, I'd respect it. People in that bar have instructions and they don't want to risk to lose their job or money or something. It's not so hard to avoid making problems for them.
I did wear mask always and everywhere in 2020, currently I don't understand a thing about covid. Absolutely. A lot of people are infected. Is it 3rd or 4th wave in Russia, I don't remember already. But I just got back home from the sea. On the sea... Do you know what was there? A lot of people. I lived like if I was in the center of an anthill. All popular countries were closed and all the people went to Russian beaches. You know what, in this regions nobody wears masks. Absolutely, I didn't see a single man who wears it. And nobody noticed that he's ill. Everyone talks that nobody ill.
How's that? It's impossible. Everywhere there are a lot of people infecting, dying, new records every day. Huge wave. All the hospitals are full in every distinct. But people from every distinct go to the same place, contact with other people. There are no 1.5 meter on the beach, there are absolutely no empty place, it's completely full. And nobody ill? How it's possible?

is my smile valid?
Jens Jäschke
(Grupa Rookie - 77)

Teme: 511
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #492 objavljeno 9 Srp 2021, 11:49:44 Citat 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ July 8th 2021,14:45:54 )

My grandparents grew up in the DDR, too. They fled to Western Germany when they were young adults. They also both have siblings that stayed behind.

None of what's currently happening - in Germany, at least - comes anywhere close to living under Stasi in the DDR. Sure, there are a few nutjobs in our family that claim that "it's worse than Stasi today" (mostly children of those who stayed behind) but they're resoundingly opposed by those who actually lived in the DDR as adults (i.e. their parents).

Roland Postle10
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 1855
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #493 objavljeno 9 Srp 2021, 12:16:02 Citat 
The Stasi relied on pen and paper and hugely expensive manpower. What they did is definitely much, much easier and cheaper with modern technology so it seems fairly likely we'll see something comparable or worse in at least a few countries over the coming years. With luck it'll be horrific enough to scare other countries into putting in place greater depth of defence against that kind of social decline, but there's always the overly patriotic 'it couldn't happen here' attitude to get in the way of that - the same complacency we saw outside Asia in the early days of the pandemic incidentally.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Država:
Island 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #494 objavljeno 9 Srp 2021, 13:47:51 Citat 
Quote ( Alexei Malkin @ July 9th 2021,06:30:14 )

is my smile valid?

Damn right Alexei, beautiful smile :)
Andrei Harnicu
(Grupa Amateur - 3)

Teme: 503
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #495 objavljeno 9 Srp 2021, 13:59:14 (zadnji uredio9 Srp 2021, 14:05:06 od Andrei Harnicu) Citat 

I also don't see the point of wearing a mask for 15 seconds but if there was some rules, I'd respect it. People in that bar have instructions and they don't want to risk to lose their job or money or something. It's not so hard to avoid making problems for them.
I did wear mask always and everywhere in 2020, currently I don't understand a thing about covid. Absolutely. A lot of people are infected. Is it 3rd or 4th wave in Russia, I don't remember already. But I just got back home from the sea. On the sea... Do you know what was there? A lot of people. I lived like if I was in the center of an anthill. All popular countries were closed and all the people went to Russian beaches. You know what, in this regions nobody wears masks. Absolutely, I didn't see a single man who wears it. And nobody noticed that he's ill. Everyone talks that nobody ill.
How's that? It's impossible. Everywhere there are a lot of people infecting, dying, new records every day. Huge wave. All the hospitals are full in every distinct. But people from every distinct go to the same place, contact with other people. There are no 1.5 meter on the beach, there are absolutely no empty place, it's completely full. And nobody ill? How it's possible?
Mood for Romania (except the wave part yet) (and possible for every developed country) (now ranting about the early response is in my mind)

And why just acknowledge that we need to respect the measures to protect others and ourself, even vaccinated or not. In a perfect world the virus would been gone by now coz everybody would respect the health of anybody else.
Vitaly Sevov
(Grupa Amateur - 9)

Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #496 objavljeno 9 Srp 2021, 16:24:13 Citat 

That looks a bit more like a smirk, than a smile, sorry. is my smile valid?

Yes, I agree with all people saying that if there are rules you either enter or not. It's up to you to decide. The matter is in this case to recognize is it a sanitary measure or some kind of ritual. So it has been converted into some kind of ritual, and not a sanitary measure.

A month ago after taking two pints outside in the terrace of the bar I needed to enter inside to go to the WC. (In that Bar there wasn't anyone inside as all the clients should be outside. But you were allowed to enter inside if you need to go to the WC) So I forgot to put the mask. The girl inmediately reacted and nervously said to put it. I did so and said I am sorry. On my way back I apologized once again and said that there is nobody inside so there is no need to be so nervous, she won't loose her job or whatever because of that (she said that there are cameras, and may be secret police watching around). And she said that there is a sign at the entrance saying that the mask is obligatory. And she doesn't have to tell me to put the mask, because it's a norm., a protocol I apologized once again and said that it's my fault I am sorry, I gave an example that we also shouldn't cross the road on red, but we all do that at night when there aren't any cars coming, I tried to explain why I did it. By the way, just bellow that sign , there were another sign saying that it is prohibited to smoke in the terrace. And there were people smoking. I didn't tell that because it would be too much :)

The thing is that all the people all scared as hell. They are even more , they became paranoic. Here in Spain at least. That's why I was interested to know how it is in other continents.

Now, why people became so scared? I think that's because of the Mass Media. Their objective was to frighten people as much as possible in order to convince them get the vax. Two weeks ago on Saturday they permitted to be outside without a mask. On next Monday they started to spread the info of increasing cases. What a coincidence...
A couple of days ago they made an actualization of the sanitary measures changing the working hours of the bars, and open air event people capacity from 4000 to 3000, and from 3000 to 2000 in closed air events. They have been doing that almost every 2 weeks during 1 year already. (So it's pretty clear, you either become paranoic, or angry as I am...) And I am not sure if they will make it once again obligatory wearing mask.
So I think that this is not a health care. The psicological trauma caused to lot's of people won't be described in Mass Media.

Today I read that in Krasnodar they are going to do an obligatory vaccination for all people that come to the sea. Is it true or a rumour?
And as I understand the vaccination rate in Russia is not as good as they were expecting, so maybe that's way there are so big Mass Media Campaign right now...

Alexei Malkin
(Grupa Amateur - 21)

Teme: 2615
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #497 objavljeno 10 Srp 2021, 09:41:52 Citat 
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ July 9th 2021,16:24:13 )

Today I read that in Krasnodar they are going to do an obligatory vaccination for all people that come to the sea. Is it true or a rumour?
In all Krasnodar region. Yeah, it's true. From July 1st to the end of the month it's allowed for vaccinated people or who already was officially covid positive earlier. From the August 1st it will be opened only for vaccinated people.
But who will control it? There is a huge traffic on M4 road, nobody stops no one. Yeah, net hotels will check your sertificates but 90% people go to guest houses. So it's up for owners to decide really.
Maybe it will be checked in airports, maybe not, but you know, a lot of people go to the sea by a car. So there are a lot of questions about this decision.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 15 16 [17 Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu