Stranica [1
Začetnik Tema: Wrong result 10 odgovora
Carlos Reutemman
(Grupa Amateur - 25)

Teme: 8
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #1 objavljeno 12 Velj 2020, 13:56:41 Citat 
Hi everyone. I'm Carlos Reutemman Amateur 25, well in the last race in Indianapolis (I saw her live) I am glad that at the beginning of lap 198 the Argentine Francisco Chango stood still. I passed it as it came behind him and I saw that until the end of the carriage he left in 15th place and I in 16. That is NOT CORRECT since there were 2 laps left and I was behind. <I'm fighting not to go to ROOKIE and this happens. I want my position 15 and not 16. Thank you
Gabriel Arbona
(Grupa Amateur - 55)

Teme: 968
  Država:
Paraqvaj 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #2 objavljeno 12 Velj 2020, 14:02:04 Citat 
You never get the deserved Carlos, before it was Alan Jones and now it's Francisco Chango😀😀😀😀
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 3021
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3 objavljeno 12 Velj 2020, 14:10:59 Citat 
Chango was more than 2 laps ahead of you before he dropped out, so that's why he still was classified ahead of you (only by a very small margin). That is how GPRO works.

It is not the same as in real life, but in real life Chango's race would have ended after 195 laps and yours after 193 laps, and the positions would also be 15th and 16th. :)
Brad Park
(Grupa Amateur - 82)

Teme: 512
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #4 objavljeno 12 Velj 2020, 14:37:36 Citat 
Just looking at your group, it's near enough impossible for you to relegate with so many managers not actually racing or ending up in negative, relax and enjoy the ride!
Carlos Reutemman
(Grupa Amateur - 25)

Teme: 8
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #5 objavljeno 12 Velj 2020, 14:50:22 Citat 
Thanks !!!

People
Florin Cehan
(Grupa Amateur - 73)

Teme: 11
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #6 objavljeno 26 Pro 2020, 23:24:44 Citat 
I don't know if this is a bug, I'm just posting it here:

I watched my race live today, and in the last lap I fought for 5th with another driver, my driver barely managed to keep his position in the end.

Now, checking the race analysis and result I noticed I finished 6th. Watched the end of the race again and, indeed, the other driver surpassed mine after the last turn. But in the live race my driver finished ahead.
Stéphane Rombaux
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 248
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #7 objavljeno 26 Pro 2020, 23:32:44 Citat 
Quote ( Florin Cehan @ December 26th 2020,23:24:44 )

I don't know if this is a bug, I'm just posting it here:

I watched my race live today, and in the last lap I fought for 5th with another driver, my driver barely managed to keep his position in the end.

Now, checking the race analysis and result I noticed I finished 6th. Watched the end of the race again and, indeed, the other driver surpassed mine after the last turn. But in the live race my driver finished ahead.

Live race display isn't perfectly accurate, so it might happen, especially when battling on the final stretch. What's 100% accurate is the race standings after each lap - and at the checkered flag ;)
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Master - 5)

Teme: 6688
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #8 objavljeno 26 Pro 2020, 23:33:14 Citat 
The live replay shows that you got passed just before the line, unfortunate
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Teme: 12459
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #9 objavljeno 26 Pro 2020, 23:34:20 Citat 
race summary rules. live race is just a graphic. sometimes it's wrong when it comes to fractions and fine margins. Trust the summary.
Florin Cehan
(Grupa Amateur - 73)

Teme: 11
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #10 objavljeno 26 Pro 2020, 23:42:05 Citat 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 26th 2020,23:33:14 )

The live replay shows that you got passed just before the line, unfortunate

I know, I watched it when I saw the result. But the first time, on the actual live race my driver finished ahead. Anyway, it's not that important for me, it's just curious it shows it differently now.
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 3870
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #11 objavljeno 27 Pro 2020, 11:17:10 Citat 
The race viewer does the calculations on the fly, so the exact appearance may vary between watchings. Especially if the start point of watching varies.

Generally, the overtake move starts, when the overtake has already happened. This may cause some differences. There is an override for this, that during the last 10 % of the last lap, all cars are freed from "blocking" and they try to make to the finish on their correct positions. However, if both you and the car in fornt of you are behind from your true position due to other cars, then both of you "accelera", and it may be that the overtake is not shown.

Generally, it's tricky to make good looking real time viewer with just lap times, so there are and will be some artifacts.
Stranica [1

Odgovori na tu temu