Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] Medical Mafia II (GAME OVER) Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 7 [89 ... 49 50 51 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: [Mafia] Medical Mafia II (GAME OVER) 1524 odgovora
Sagar Abhyankar
(Grupa Amateur - 46)

Teme: 1044
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #211 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 15:14:09 Citat 
##vote George

He has not a vote yet
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Teme: 10003
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #212 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 15:30:56 Citat 
Quote ( Tim Wagner @ July 7th 2020,14:57:37 )

Do you think me quoting that post and claiming it could be a cop out as a means to hide a slip would make you look any better?

It's not about me having looked better or worse it's about you deliberately omitting part of your implied knowledge case on me. Just because you think it could have been a cop out it doesn't mean that other people will see it that way so you don't need to mention. It isn't giving others a fair chance to see if they agree or not. And if you don't care what other people think of your accusations then why bother posting them at all.

The scum motivation is that you want to cast shade on me & it's just easier if you don't mention the post later where I acknowledge Sagar's first games.

Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Teme: 2455
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #213 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 17:38:14 Citat 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ July 6th 2020,23:44:15 )

I could not at first. I kinda do now. Not sure i agree brcause i agree with Tim. If it was me and some other dude in the poe i would be kinda jumpy too.
Okay but why would it bother you? It's just one player out of nine mentioning you as one of his 2 candidates. What's the big deal? Especially so early in the day.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #214 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 17:39:49 Citat 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ July 6th 2020,23:44:15 )

But back to the initial point, the question now would be: does scum James votes an ongoing wagon blatantly like that? Because i felt like he would be more careful in a first mfia game ever if scum.
I tend to agree. Didn't know that was the initial point though.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #215 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 17:43:52 Citat 
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ July 7th 2020,08:33:07 )

But then why double down with the follow up post? Admittedly this -
Uhm, because you asked him?

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ July 4th 2020,14:31:19 )

Can you explain that Phil? None of that seems like actual stuff, just how past games happened.

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ July 5th 2020,05:23:23 )

Phil can you elaborate further on how you got down to two? I half asked last night and consequently got half an answer. You say there is nothing to go on, yet you already will only vote two people. Know something we don't there Phil?

And then he followed up with explaining in a little more detail his post. Which I definitely didn't read as super serious anyway. Hence my suspicion of you for, in my opinion, overreacting.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #216 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 17:47:47 Citat 
Playing with Jimmy is getting really annoying. He's like IE in the IE vs the other browsers memes.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #217 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 17:57:42 Citat 
Quote ( Tim Wagner @ July 7th 2020,13:06:36 )

The second pretty weak reasoning was in regards to you btw. I know why Phil did what he did. It doesn't point any way to his alignment, even though I dislike how it feels like a subtle push of the lynch towards weaker players.

However, what bothers me most is that you're ploughing in on a player that has a perfectly fine reaction to being dragged (be it seriously or not) onto the lynch choices and then combine that with questionable reasoning for him being "bothered".

So with your words - Do you see any difference between how a Town or a Scum Tom would react after that? Why would Town-Tom be any less bothered?
A scum-Tom has a lot more to lose than a town-Tom. As I told Tom, I believe he overreacted. Not even 100 posts into the game, did Tom really need to ask twice for clarification on a not so serious post?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #218 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 17:59:35 Citat 
Quote ( Tim Wagner @ July 7th 2020,13:11:02 )

What matters is how Ivelin used your post to slip a vote on Tom for weak reasoning. What do you think of that?
As if your vote has very strong reasoning...

Shitslinging like that is unnecessary. I didn't "slip a vote". I voted Tom.
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Teme: 449
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #219 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 18:10:10 Citat 
Ok, i will be analysing stuff properly later tomorrow. As of now i have been pretty superficial, but my initial feelings were not of an overreaction by Tom. And Phil saying things have a different weight than someone else saying things. I don't know honestly. I don't think i would have made a big deal of it but surely i would have reacted somehow.

Jimmy for exemple feels more overreactive. We are apparently giving him so much attention just so he can start a rant. I don't get it. Skimming, distorting the thread (because no one is really giving him much attention tbh), and deffending himself from nothing really.
You don't seem to give him much comment tbh. (Neither have i, i get it).

Sagar will most likely be policy lynch sooner or later. If he is town keeping him for too long will be a headache. I don't want to be at mylo/lylo with him for sure. In this case sooner is better.

James felt like town, then kinda scummy. I'm on a 0 read at this point. There not much hunting there tho.

Phil and Tim i probably should be more careful about reading them on D1 because i tend to fail at them. They have some interaction going now and i'll take my time later on that. George feels kinda town. I have been wrong about him too in the last game tho, but he feels different this time. You (Ivelin) is just null.

Pretty superficial, i know.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #220 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 18:47:10 Citat 
Andre, have you learned how to play as scum yet?

Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ July 7th 2020,18:10:10 )

Jimmy for exemple feels more overreactive. We are apparently giving him so much attention just so he can start a rant. I don't get it. Skimming, distorting the thread (because no one is really giving him much attention tbh), and deffending himself from nothing really.
You don't seem to give him much comment tbh. (Neither have i, i get it).
Yes, but I feel like that's his way of "playing". I always thought he was a better player than that, but he's being triggered by a single mention of his name for no reason, is skimming, etc. He's just not playing well. I don't think it's AI though.
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Teme: 449
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #221 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 18:57:04 Citat 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ July 7th 2020,18:47:10 )

Andre, have you learned how to play as scum yet?

Not sure. I'll tell you when i'm finally scum again :) unfortunately it didn't happen this time :( i'm dying to try again and stir the game in all different directions and show people that scum don't have to lurk to win. Unless i fail of course... Then i'll prove nothing.

What about you?
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #222 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 19:02:23 Citat 
Who will Sagar reveal as his 2 scummy reads later on. That's what I want to know.

I'm possibly going to shit myself with excitement
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Teme: 592
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #223 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 20:28:16 Citat 
My thoughts on people have been thrown in the bin since I last came on this topic, Jimmy is now much higher on my suspicions, similar to Tom very jumpy but I’m not sure what way that makes me think they are, Tom seems more reasonable. Jimmy has just been very quiet then when someone mentions him gets very defensive, just didn’t look right to me. Andre seemed to really try and point fingers there but at the same time I’d expect that when fingers are pointed at him.

Unlike a few people I’ve not seen anything from Ivelin or Tim that concerns me, while my views on Phil and Sagar are fairly unchanged. George I’m totally neutral on because I’ve seen so few posts from him but I suppose that could be a bad sign...

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised by anyone turning out to be scum at this point.

James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #224 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 20:42:26 Citat 
One thing I forgot to mention is I think Phil May be the nurse since he mentioned someone is one
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #225 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:31:15 Citat 
I think James is town after that

Dunno why exactly but it just gives me a nice warm feeling like I've pissed myself
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #226 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:43:00 Citat 
Just for the record I may or may not be the nurse. I mentioned it because it's in the game setup which I read & remember before the game starts.

Which comes in handy as other people don't always pay close attention to it as we've already seen
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #227 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:43:04 Citat 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 7th 2020,21:31:15 )

I think James is town after that

Dunno why exactly but it just gives me a nice warm feeling like I've pissed myself

sure that’s not the violent case of diarrhoea you’re suffering from?
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #228 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:45:16 Citat 
no, diarrhoeaoeaoea doesn't affect my judgement. I've just learned to live with it.
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #229 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:49:40 Citat 
It’s good to hear you’ve got it under control now, which doctor helped you with that?
George Slater4
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 604
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #230 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:51:26 Citat 
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ July 7th 2020,08:37:46 )

Hey George what ended up happening with your read of Tims Opener?

Like #107?
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #231 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:52:11 Citat 
this conversation stinks
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #232 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:53:20 Citat 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ July 7th 2020,20:42:26 )

One thing I forgot to mention is I think Phil May be the nurse since he mentioned someone is one

just out of interest, why did you feel the need to mention that?
George Slater4
(Grupa Elite)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #233 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 21:56:55 Citat 
I don't feel particularly satisfied with Sagar, but at the same time I don't feel like my vote is actually doing anything on him.

##unvote Sagar
##vote Phil
George Slater4
(Grupa Elite)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #234 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 22:10:40 Citat 
Phil feels a bit too much like he did in the last game to me, where we were scum together. Especially when it comes to the idea of his vote not mattering, when last game as scum he was big on the idea of it only taking a single town to avoid getting scum lynched the final day.

I will admit I haven't seen him play as town.
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #235 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 22:10:50 Citat 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 7th 2020,21:53:20 )

Quote ( James Hitchen @ July 7th 2020,20:42:26 )

just out of interest, why did you feel the need to mention that?

not sure tbh, don’t really know what info is good info since I’ve never played before so I’m just posting all my thoughts about people. I’d be interested if anyone else got the same feeling though.
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #236 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 22:19:21 Citat 
Quote ( George Slater @ July 7th 2020,22:10:40 )

Phil feels a bit too much like he did in the last game to me, where we were scum together. Especially when it comes to the idea of his vote not mattering, when last game as scum he was big on the idea of it only taking a single town to avoid getting scum lynched the final day.

It looks the same as when I'm scum
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #237 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 22:24:05 Citat 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ July 7th 2020,22:10:50 )

not sure tbh, don’t really know what info is good info since I’ve never played before so I’m just posting all my thoughts about people. I’d be interested if anyone else got the same feeling though.

It probably doesn't matter too much in this set up but usually discussing what roles people are just helps scum not town. By discussing it you might point out to them something they missed, and by thinking about it out loud you also slip that it isn't you as that role either - scum obviously know who is town and not lying.

Sometimes you can say things like you did on purpose to make scum think you aren't that role but pretty sure you didn't do that.

Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #238 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 22:26:27 Citat 
Just as a point of education:

Tim saying he is a doctor, Jimmy not realising a nurse is in the game, and James thinking I'm a nurse shows scum that they probably aren't nurses....

If you are all town then technically that is sloppy play. If we had cops and doctors etc (ie just 1 sane doctor) then that would be bad.

Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #239 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 22:30:15 Citat 
Quote ( George Slater @ July 7th 2020,22:10:40 )

I'm really not following your comparison of the last day of last game with the first day of this one?

Why should anyone care about me narrowing my lynch pool down to 2 people? Just because I say it doesn't make it the case.
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #240 objavljeno 7 Srp 2020, 22:34:57 Citat 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 7th 2020,22:24:05 )

Quote ( James Hitchen @ July 7th 2020,22:10:50 )

It probably doesn't matter too much in this set up but usually discussing what roles people are just helps scum not town. By discussing it you might point out to them something they missed, and by thinking about it out loud you also slip that it isn't you as that role either - scum obviously know who is town and not lying.

Sometimes you can say things like you did on purpose to make scum think you aren't that role but pretty sure you didn't do that.

makes sense, but how do you not know I’m just a clever player misleading the scum? Well I wish I was but thanks for the heads up. :/
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 7 [89 ... 49 50 51 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] Medical Mafia II (GAME OVER) Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu