Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > how to choose a good driver Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica [1
Začetnik Tema: how to choose a good driver 9 odgovora
Kuba Debiec
(Grupa Rookie - 96)

Teme: 16
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 07:25:27 Citat 

Can you share your thoughts?
Stuart Aspey
(Grupa Pro - 9)

Teme: 378
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #2 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 07:36:23 Citat 
While in Rookie, I think it is about looking at the basic stats and what you think would make you better than other drivers in your league. Whether you want to keep that driver when you get to Amateur. I would suggest looking at the mentor forum for more detailed advice.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 3594
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 07:44:19 Citat 
You may have a look at which kind of drivers are doing good in higher categories by looking at stats once managers release them or checking which ones are "most wanted" in the market (maybe avoid rookie and amateur because inexperience may kick in in decisions). In rookie you can't find very good drivers, so I would take into consideration just a few factors:
1) salary - it will increase season after season, so it's wise to look to low salary drivers in rookie
2) age - if you want to keep your driver for many seasons, don't sign very old drivers (>30)
3) most driver stats can be trained, some in a quicker way and some not. When looking for a driver keep in mind which stats can be trained, so you may see some potential even when stats aren't as good as you want them to be

Training a driver requires patience though :)
Luke Frost
(Grupa Rookie - 11)

Teme: 11111
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #4 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 08:20:28 (zadnji uredio8 Srp 2020, 08:21:10 od Luke Frost) Citat 
Check out my guide i wrote a few years ago. If you follow guidelines and apply it to your own game you should be able to find out what driver can do different things in as much detail as you put effort into storing data :)

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=23264&PostId=3121423#post3121423
Toni Kazanjyan
(Grupa Amateur - 59)

Teme: 277
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #5 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 08:27:21 Citat 
you will not find an answer , to be posted here or anywhere else , but you have donecthe right thing .

i have been in your position, and i did similar post .

yet i have received a huge amount of private contact to explain
what and how .

so the good new ( we have very good community in this game )
but you will soon discover, there is many different theory .
and that’s why you will not find an answer published!
Kuba Debiec
(Grupa Rookie - 96)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #6 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 09:03:02 Citat 
Thank you for the hints

I already have 2 drivers (the previous one with talent, the one with aggressiveness as the dominant aspect)
both hopeless times are spinning so I'm planning to change the driver again and I thought there was something important to look for
Chris Shaw
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Teme: 901
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #7 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 12:29:13 Citat 
Go for a driver with a funny name, and or funny picture.
Kuba Debiec
(Grupa Rookie - 96)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #8 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 13:22:01 Citat 
Quote ( Chris Shaw @ July 8th 2020,12:29:13 )

Go for a driver with a funny name, and or funny picture.
ha ha ha

Josh Clark
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 6667
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #9 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 17:47:53 (zadnji uredio8 Srp 2020, 17:49:03 od Josh Clark) Citat 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ July 8th 2020,07:44:19 )

3) most driver stats can be trained, some in a quicker way and some not. When looking for a driver keep in mind which stats can be trained, so you may see some potential even when stats aren't as good as you want them to be

To build on this, I think it's extremely useful to first discover and learn roughly what each training session does, and how driver stats change otherwise during a season and after season resets. This way, when you look for the types of drivers that are performing/have performed well, you can have a better idea of how they might have reached the skills they have rather than hoping to come across similar looking drivers in the market.

At least this way, you can build a very good idea of how every successful driver becomes what they are. Driver training is the key ingredient for having an affordable and successful long-term driver, so in my opinion it's the most essential thing to figure out first.
Kuba Debiec
(Grupa Rookie - 96)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #10 objavljeno 8 Srp 2020, 20:51:33 Citat 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ July 8th 2020,17:47:53 )

Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ July 8th 2020,07:44:19 )

To build on this, I think it's extremely useful to first discover and learn roughly what each training session does, and how driver stats change otherwise during a season and after season resets. This way, when you look for the types of drivers that are performing/have performed well, you can have a better idea of how they might have reached the skills they have rather than hoping to come across similar looking drivers in the market.

At least this way, you can build a very good idea of how every successful driver becomes what they are. Driver training is the key ingredient for having an affordable and successful long-term driver, so in my opinion it's the most essential thing to figure out first.

thx
Stranica [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > how to choose a good driver Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu